September 19, 2014 | 1949 users online

Bath Treatments - LUSH - Butterball Bath Bomb

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2006 2:52:00 AM More reviews by beth51276

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is my very favorite of the LUSH bathbombs. A very light vanilla-musk smell, and melting chunks of cocoa butter leave you soft and smooth. Great for the dry skin itchies! No color to scrub off your bathtub, either!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/27/2005 4:52:00 AM More reviews by Jessimau

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I adore this bomb! I hate the greasy ring it leaves in the tub, but I love what it does for my body. I get very dry and it leaves me feeling soft and silky. I like to shave in the tub and when I do it with this bomb I don't need to moisturize afterwards. The only drawback is that it's so moisturizing that it clogs my razor so I end up running lots of water to rinse it off. Still an indulgent bath treat, but better when you're not shaving.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/10/2005 9:20:00 PM More reviews by perfectionbeginswithpink

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Beautiful sophisticated scent, mostly ylang ylang I think. And, of course, it is packed with oils and moisturising natural butters. Delicious.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/6/2005 2:38:00 PM More reviews by punkfiend

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Pure Yummyness! Smells amazing left my skin with a lovely scent.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/27/2005 3:24:00 PM More reviews by birthday_girl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is a yummy little treat for the tub. It smells divine and moisturizes the skin fabulously. Even thought this is by far the mildest (that I've tried) bathbomb, I took a lippie off b/c it does (as all the other bathbombs) tend to irritate my girlie parts.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/25/2005 7:39:00 PM More reviews by yokojoano

My very first balling experience, I thought it smelled very nice, not too strong, and left my skin fantastically soft. I used 2 because I was taking a bath in literally the most gigantic luxery tub I've ever seen... water up to my neck, I was actually floating in butterball. I saved the butterballs for this hotel occassion. It did leave a residue in the tub, and was hard to wash out of my hair, but #$%^ I'm so soft! I'm goddess soft, yum yum.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/2/2005 1:55:00 AM More reviews by Sarahpixie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Makes my skin so smooth and yummy. My favorite Lush bath bomb that ive tried so far. Everyone should try it at least once.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/15/2005 3:27:00 PM More reviews by emcs

Love this! Has no colour and very subtle fragrance, but i don't buy this as a bath 'accessory', its more of a skin treatment to me, i just throw one of these in the bath on a sunday, sit and read cosmo for half an hour, then scrub all over with Buffy the backside slayer, come out and then put some cocoa butter all over, and thats me, i don't have to moisturise my body for a whole week! All that cocoa butter lasts me a good 7 days, i'll keep repurchasing as these make a very relaxing way to moisturise! And i love anything from LUSH! Also chuck one of these into your footspa and your feet will get a super moisturising soak!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/5/2005 3:58:00 PM More reviews by LuckySunday

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Yes this bath bomb is not very exciting on it's own. It's fairly unassuming and plain. It doesn't smell very strongly or turn the water pretty colors or fill your bath with petals. It is small and light and I love it! It's my favorite LUSH to cocktail with. It goes well with so many other products and gives the added bonus of wonderfully moisturized skin right out of the tub! Butterball proves that sometimes simple can be beautiful.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/15/2005 9:12:00 PM More reviews by niveous

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Mr. Butterball, I love you. You make my bath water soothing, calming, and moisturizing. I love watching you ebb and flow while you fizz away, leaving all the lovely little bits of cocoa butter to rub into my skin. I feel so incredibly gorgeous after bathing with you! Size truly matters not. We shall have a bath bomb affair that will last for ages to come!