LUSH Butterball Bath Bomb

4.3

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I really love this little bomb. Nice, subtle scent. Really moisturized my skin. Nothing fancy here, it's not going to change the color of your water, just gives you a good smelling bath & soft, silky water. Goes great with other bombs or bubble bars!!

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

My favourite ballistic, bit bland in colour etc, but i'm not interested in colour, I like the smell, kind of musky vanilla, its very nice. I love butters for my body, so it was the cocoa butter chunks which seduced me into buying this, and I can feel it on my skin afterwards, i use this on a sunday night's bath, probably wouldn't be best for first thing in the morning because you may feel a bit oily. I also chuck half of a butterball in my footspa to soften up my feet, works really well. Have bought a dozen of these and will continue to do so.

While I didn't mind this ballistic it was not one of my favorites.
It had an ok scent, but I found it a little small for my larger tub.
I wish it had more "butter" in it.
I would not buy it again simply because I expect more out of a bath that costs $4-5.

I wasn't much of a bath person until I bought my first few Lush Ballistics. Butterball was the very first one I used. It made my skin feel soft and moisturized. I didn't need to use lotion after my bath. It smells nice...like vanilla and cocoa butter. I've purchased a few of these now and each time I love it more. I don't like the ring it leaves around the tub it comes off easily.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I have re-bought the Butterball bomb several times. Very moisturizing, leaves my skin so soft when I get out of the tub. Not very strong smelling, just a comfortable cocoa butter smell. My only gripe is it leaves a ring in the tub.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Hmm, after hearing raves of melting cocca butter slivers I was expecting more...but I'm not ready to toss out this humble bomb yet. It did the job, fizzing away and little spots of butter in the tub. No real color, just oil beads and a softy/vanilla-y musk smell that was very soft! I was expecting melty goodness with a huge edible vanilla. But still it was soothing, and I think I'll visit the humble butteball a few more times before I pass judgement. I think it would a little better combined with a bath melt or bubble bar.

PS. Compared to Me Bath Ice Cream, Lush bombs are a good price.

This was an OK bath product in my opinion. It did leave my skin very moisturized but I didn't really like the smell. I did swap for 2 of these so I did not pay for them but I do not see myself paying 3 or 4 dollars a pice for them. Overall, OK but not something I will seek out again.

Ive tried several of the LUSH bath bombs and have not been impressed until this one. I really liked this one...the scent was just right, very fresh and not overpowering of floral like all the others have seemed to be. This one also seemed moisturizing UNLIKE all the others which have made my skin very dry feeling. Not sure what the scent is but it was very nice....this is probably the ONLY lush bomb I would repurchase!

I had this one in the form of Mr. Butterball. Snowman shaped. At first it smelled like baby powder to me, but then softened a bit. I put it in the tub & the butter started coming out. It was brown & goopy. I didn't really like it much. It felt like I was bathing in a tub of oil!! Eeek. It was really slippery & left a brown ring around my tub. The scent was nice, but the grease was not!

Butterball. Hmm. This is a nice change from the other LUSH bombs I've tried! It's an almost foody slightly musty vanilla scent. Like off Vanilla, powdery, mildewy? It's supposed to be musk but I smell dust. I do like the scent, though. This bomb has little chunks of cocoa butter in it that melt in the bathwater and make a film all over everything. Definitely moisturizing, which is a far cry from most LUSH products I've tried. Saves me the trouble of having to put lotion on afterwards, but makes the bathtub slippery. Scent is faint in the water, but stays on skin a good while. I did have an allergic reaction to this the first time I used it... Even after that, I'd be willing to buy this again.

Popular Bath Treatments