December 21, 2014 | 1113 users online

Bath Treatments - LUSH - Butterball Bath Bomb

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/2/2006 4:48:00 PM More reviews by lindsey835

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I was initially disappointed in this because the smell is so faint and it doesn't have the whimsical colorings of other LUSH bombs. However, once I stepped out of the bath, I was amazed by how soft my skin felt. This is a perfect no-frills moisturizer.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/17/2006 8:32:00 AM More reviews by kittybrmow

I purchased the Mr. Butterball bathbomb. It was smaller than I expected and had a funny smell. My bf even agreed that this had a funny smell as well. I will not repurchase.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/6/2006 11:36:00 AM More reviews by BasiaS

I cannot smell the great vanilla-musk fragrance everyone talks about. The fragrance is EXTREMELY faint to my nose. Second, it didn't moisturize my extremely sensitive, dry, itchy skin. I need serious body creams to take care of my skin during harsh NY winters, and only L'Occitane's Shea Butter body cream and POTL body cream do the job well. Third, this product actually irritated my skin (keep in mind that it's insanely sensitive). Underwhelming and not for me, although I'm glad I tried it. I'm not too upset because they've got about 10 other bath bombs I like.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2006 2:52:00 AM More reviews by beth51276

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is my very favorite of the LUSH bathbombs. A very light vanilla-musk smell, and melting chunks of cocoa butter leave you soft and smooth. Great for the dry skin itchies! No color to scrub off your bathtub, either!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/27/2005 4:52:00 AM More reviews by Jessimau

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I adore this bomb! I hate the greasy ring it leaves in the tub, but I love what it does for my body. I get very dry and it leaves me feeling soft and silky. I like to shave in the tub and when I do it with this bomb I don't need to moisturize afterwards. The only drawback is that it's so moisturizing that it clogs my razor so I end up running lots of water to rinse it off. Still an indulgent bath treat, but better when you're not shaving.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/10/2005 9:20:00 PM More reviews by perfectionbeginswithpink

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Beautiful sophisticated scent, mostly ylang ylang I think. And, of course, it is packed with oils and moisturising natural butters. Delicious.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/6/2005 2:38:00 PM More reviews by punkfiend

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Pure Yummyness! Smells amazing left my skin with a lovely scent.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/27/2005 3:24:00 PM More reviews by birthday_girl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is a yummy little treat for the tub. It smells divine and moisturizes the skin fabulously. Even thought this is by far the mildest (that I've tried) bathbomb, I took a lippie off b/c it does (as all the other bathbombs) tend to irritate my girlie parts.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/25/2005 7:39:00 PM More reviews by yokojoano

My very first balling experience, I thought it smelled very nice, not too strong, and left my skin fantastically soft. I used 2 because I was taking a bath in literally the most gigantic luxery tub I've ever seen... water up to my neck, I was actually floating in butterball. I saved the butterballs for this hotel occassion. It did leave a residue in the tub, and was hard to wash out of my hair, but #$%^ I'm so soft! I'm goddess soft, yum yum.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/2/2005 1:55:00 AM More reviews by Sarahpixie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Makes my skin so smooth and yummy. My favorite Lush bath bomb that ive tried so far. Everyone should try it at least once.