February 1, 2015 | 2187 users online

Bath Treatments - LUSH - Butterball Bath Bomb

rated 5 of 5 on 2/23/2006 3:43:00 AM More reviews by Xuku

Age: Unknown Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Very cute little bomb. This is probably the most emollient bomb Lush has. I didn't notice much of a scent sadly. This is great for treating yourself to a rich bath once in awhile.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/13/2006 2:55:00 PM More reviews by jazavac

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Black

One of my favorite bath bombs in winter time. When I first saw it I wasn't too sure about it because it was smaller then other balls but once I put it in my bath tub I saw bits of cocoa butter in it that melt in the heat of the bath water. My skin was definitely moisturized and it smells great afterwards.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/7/2006 4:02:00 PM More reviews by gribble

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

An ok bath bomb. While it left a nice layer of oil on my skin after I got out of the bath, the bath itself wasn't much of an experience. The scent is sweet and gentle but in the bath it's far too faint, and it doesn't colour the water or anything like that, so the actual bathing part is pretty mediocre. The chunks of cocoa butter are surprisingly large, my skin felt a little greasy afterwards but nice and soft. Skin benefits aside - if I'm going to put 7 bucks into my bath I want it to be as strong as possible, so I probably wouldn't repurchase this bomb, but I will continue to try others in the Lush range.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/3/2006 5:01:00 AM More reviews by LittleGhost

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is one of my favorite bath bombs. At first I wasn't too sure about it because it was so small and it didn't turn the water any cool colors but butterball is fantastic in that it is superbly moisturizing and it smells divine. Sort of a musky vanilla.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/2/2006 4:48:00 PM More reviews by lindsey835

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I was initially disappointed in this because the smell is so faint and it doesn't have the whimsical colorings of other LUSH bombs. However, once I stepped out of the bath, I was amazed by how soft my skin felt. This is a perfect no-frills moisturizer.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/17/2006 8:32:00 AM More reviews by kittybrmow

I purchased the Mr. Butterball bathbomb. It was smaller than I expected and had a funny smell. My bf even agreed that this had a funny smell as well. I will not repurchase.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/6/2006 11:36:00 AM More reviews by BasiaS

I cannot smell the great vanilla-musk fragrance everyone talks about. The fragrance is EXTREMELY faint to my nose. Second, it didn't moisturize my extremely sensitive, dry, itchy skin. I need serious body creams to take care of my skin during harsh NY winters, and only L'Occitane's Shea Butter body cream and POTL body cream do the job well. Third, this product actually irritated my skin (keep in mind that it's insanely sensitive). Underwhelming and not for me, although I'm glad I tried it. I'm not too upset because they've got about 10 other bath bombs I like.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2006 2:52:00 AM More reviews by beth51276

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is my very favorite of the LUSH bathbombs. A very light vanilla-musk smell, and melting chunks of cocoa butter leave you soft and smooth. Great for the dry skin itchies! No color to scrub off your bathtub, either!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/27/2005 4:52:00 AM More reviews by Jessimau

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I adore this bomb! I hate the greasy ring it leaves in the tub, but I love what it does for my body. I get very dry and it leaves me feeling soft and silky. I like to shave in the tub and when I do it with this bomb I don't need to moisturize afterwards. The only drawback is that it's so moisturizing that it clogs my razor so I end up running lots of water to rinse it off. Still an indulgent bath treat, but better when you're not shaving.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/10/2005 9:20:00 PM More reviews by perfectionbeginswithpink

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Beautiful sophisticated scent, mostly ylang ylang I think. And, of course, it is packed with oils and moisturising natural butters. Delicious.