April 21, 2014 | 1212 users online

Moisturizers - Aveeno - Ultra-Calming Daily Moisturizer SPF 15

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 3/19/2009 9:20:00 PM More reviews by OMGitzjosie

I seriously cannot live without this face lotion. I don't see why people don't like it, because I have never used a better lotion than this. It's SPF15, so it protects your face as well as moisturizes, and leaves your skin with a silky-smooth feeling. It is a little thick because of the sunblock in it, but it is worth it because it feels sooo good on dry skin, especially mine because I swim. I've never had a face lotion moisturize so well and the smell is very refreshing. :) It is a little pricey, but soo worth it!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/19/2009 2:19:00 PM More reviews by Cherries27

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I really like this stuff....it doesnt make me red and itchy like other moisturizers...ive only used it for 2 days so i dont know if it will reduce redness well...I wish the smell was more subtle....its very fragrant...its a pleasant smell but to me it should smell calming not like an energizing citrusy smell...it would probably make people beleive it was calming their skin if it smelled calming as well. I returned eucerin redness relief night creme and got this instead, much better deal to me and hope it works ill update later if i have any new thoughts. also love the pump bottle. It was 18 for this bottle ( 4 ounces) and the eucerin was 16 dollars for like 1.7 ounces

rated 5 of 5 on 3/15/2009 11:28:00 PM More reviews by ginapimp

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

EXCELLENT PRODUCT FOR DRUGSTORE MOISTERIZERS!! I occasionally suffer from seasonal excema on my face and this is the only product that actually worked.. !! I tried every topical cream and medicine from the dermatologist and this is the only thing that worked for me!!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/11/2009 10:38:00 PM More reviews by skinobsessed1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I'm surprised no ones mentioned this more, but the SMELL is not that great! I never complain or care how most products are fragranced, but for whatever reason it's enough for me not to buy it. It works decently, it is calming, good product. But for some reason I hate how it smells!! It's way to herbly and potent. Anyone else feel this way?

rated 4 of 5 on 3/11/2009 9:56:00 PM More reviews by StellarPrincess

I am using this per my Dermatologist's recommendation along with cetaphil cleanser and some topical prescription products. He told me that this would be a good, lightweight, moisturizer that wouldn't break me out and even calm my inflamation caused by my acne rosacea.
I just started using it, but I must say it feels really nice. Unlike most SPF products that make me feel itchy halfway through the day...my skin actually doesn't look as red! nice!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/8/2009 7:02:00 PM More reviews by kpham

Since I could remember I've used this moisturizer for forever!
I absolutely adore it. I used the moisturizer for acne (the one with the green nozzle) and I thought that was decent. But then I found this moisturizer and it said that it would get rid of redness, and my face is REALLY naturally red...even though I'm asian. But yeah I always use this moisturizer and it really does work. It calms down my redness after a while, it's not dramatic but it works. I use this twice a day. Once at night and once in the morning under my makeup bc its SO light and sheer. Plus it has spf 15. Great dead! I've been though a bunch of these, so def going to buy some more :)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/8/2009 6:55:00 PM More reviews by Cannityk214

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Love this! I have dry and sensitive skin and this stuff is great at moisturizing it

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/5/2009 8:56:00 PM More reviews by Dori319

I love this moisturizer. I have dry skin and it's really moisturizing on my dry face so that is a definite plus. However, I also have a red tint to my skin, especially after I wash it and since I've been using this moisturizer since when it first started to be advertised (I don't remember exactly how long ago that was exactly but I'm gonna say about 2 years ago maybe?) and I have never once noticed it to calm down my redness. So obviously I can't give this 5 lippies since it doesn't do (on me at least) what it says is does (ultra calm) but other than that, this is an amazing moisturizer. And honestly with the way it feels on my face with how thick, soothing, and moisturizing it is.. I really don't care that it doesn't take away the redness. I would probably repurchase this and if not this exact product, I definitely plan on staying with Aveeno (this was my first product by this brand) and trying another of their moisturizers.
Oh and also, this cost my about $12 or $13 at Target here in the US but I've found that (not this product) the one that comes with the light tea green colored lid comes in a package with 2 bottles for $13 at Costco so I would reccomend checking out there or Sam's Club first.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/16/2009 1:32:00 PM More reviews by Cravengirl

This is my go to moisturizer. Other products have broken my skin out, but Aveno's Ultra Calming really does make my skin less acne prone and less red. I use it in conjunction with other moisturizers since this is not anti-aging. I use it every other night alternating with a retinol treatment; it helps counter act the peeling and redness I experience with the retinol.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/12/2009 5:32:00 AM More reviews by Vanilly

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have dry/sensitive/oily T-zone skin. My skin is dry, as in the effect of using topical acne creams a lot.

I've been using this product for about a month now, and I have to say that this is an "okay" product.

It has a flowery scent that kind of annoys me... The consistency is THICK and my skin has hard time absorbing the product. It leaves a thin layer of oil/greasy feeling on my skin, but that's probably the sunscreen's fault. After a few hours my skin slowly dries up so that means that it didn't do a good job on the moisturizing part!

Oh by the way, it's NOT ultra-calming! It does not relief redness... (But, the night cream version of this product is WAY better!)

~ Overall: If you want to buy it, I'd advise you to choose from another brand instead... Because there are a lot of other lotions/creams that are WAY cheaper!!! This costs more than 10$.