December 20, 2014 | 1526 users online

Moisturizers - Aveeno - Ultra-Calming Daily Moisturizer SPF 15

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 5/23/2009 9:21:00 PM More reviews by karmastaya

Maybe I'm using a different product from every other reviewer here cause I've had a completely different experience! I absolutely love this lotion. It is very light, and has a soothing scent to it. It applies easily and seeps in fast (within 15s). My only complaint is that even when its been locked, the start of a squirt is slightly dried.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/7/2009 10:19:00 PM More reviews by Donnz

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Lovely lightweight moisturizer that soaks well into my dry cheeks and takes only a little longer on my oily t zone. Has not made me break out unlike the other Aveeno postively radiant one. Only on day two so no noticeble change in redness of my cheeks yet but I will update at the end of the bottle and add a lippie if it does take the redness away. Another lippie off for the smell - once again of sunscreen which makes my eyes water.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/17/2009 9:44:00 AM More reviews by saintsvalentine

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I wanted an oil free moisturizer for my very aggravated, acne-prone skin. I used the night cream until I realized it was balling up on my skin. I didn't really like this lotion the first time I used it, and after using it for about a week, I still didn't like it. Firstly I like that it's thick, and not watery, but it still didn't moisturize enough for me. Also, I feel like the sunscreen in it made this lotion look incredibly white on my skin. It did have a slightly oily feel to it on my skin. But basically I just don't think it will do much for my skin at all: wasn't very moisturizing and make my skin look a bit chalky and bland. Since i'm having such good results with lush's fresh farmacy, I started using their vanishing cream moisturizer instead.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/15/2009 2:59:00 PM More reviews by takingoverme1771

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This lotion did not live up to my expectations. I thought it would be great -- natural ingredients, calms redness, and sun protection. It also claimed to be non-comeodogenic and oil-free...i can't dispute any of those claims, as i didn't use it for long enough to really be able to tell. i think it calmed some redness, but like i said, i didn't use for long enough to see a real change. The reason why i didn't use it for long was because it did not help combat any of my skins dryness at all! it didnt help control any flakes...it also stings a little bit. it smells nice, but the fragrance may irritate some with sensitive skin, so be aware of that. one time, i got a little bit of this lotion in my under-eye area, and it STUNG and left dry skin that just looked so gross and didnt go away for a few weeks, even with the miosturizer i use for my eye area. if it had at least helped my skin to not be flaky, i would say it was worth the price i paid of $18...if you have sensitive skin, i would say to use with caution, and know what your skin is sensitive to. i DONT even have sensitive skin, but my skin was sensitive to this lotion.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/29/2009 11:04:00 PM More reviews by kimberlyann

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I wonder why this moisturizer is getting some bad ratings, well no one product is perfect for everyone, I suppose.

I have to say, this is THE best drug store moisturizer EVER. I was reccomended the Aveeno Clear Complexion Moisturier by a friend (which I use too, at night) who thought I might benefit from it. I thank her so often for reccomending this!

I use this in the mornings after I wash up. It's such a great, light-weight moisturizer. It definately has helped my blotchiness, and my redness. It has never once caused me to break out. It can feel slightly oily and look a bit oily at times, but it's not enough to bother me, really. It takes a little bit of time to fully absorb into my skin, but again, doesn't bother me.

There is a very distinct, floral smell.. But I think it's really nice and it's a light scent, not overwhelming, and scented things can sometimes bother me if I put them on my face. This scent doesnt bother me at all. I actually look forward to putting it on, it smells so nice!

If I could change one thing about this moisturizer, I would change the SPF to something a little higher than 15.

I am DEFINATELY buying again, and again.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/21/2009 6:04:00 PM More reviews by teelee101

I've been using my first bottle of this and I will not be buying this again.
This moisturizer does not moisturize well at all and it gives your skin a weird greasy layer.
It is said to be for dry/sensitive skin, but I don't see how this could work for people with dry skin as it has leaves me with dry patches on my skin - along with that grease.
Not good for oily t-zone.
I think this has even darkened my skin somewhat and has made my skintone quite uneven.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/19/2009 9:20:00 PM More reviews by OMGitzjosie

I seriously cannot live without this face lotion. I don't see why people don't like it, because I have never used a better lotion than this. It's SPF15, so it protects your face as well as moisturizes, and leaves your skin with a silky-smooth feeling. It is a little thick because of the sunblock in it, but it is worth it because it feels sooo good on dry skin, especially mine because I swim. I've never had a face lotion moisturize so well and the smell is very refreshing. :) It is a little pricey, but soo worth it!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/19/2009 2:19:00 PM More reviews by Cherries27

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I really like this stuff....it doesnt make me red and itchy like other moisturizers...ive only used it for 2 days so i dont know if it will reduce redness well...I wish the smell was more subtle....its very fragrant...its a pleasant smell but to me it should smell calming not like an energizing citrusy smell...it would probably make people beleive it was calming their skin if it smelled calming as well. I returned eucerin redness relief night creme and got this instead, much better deal to me and hope it works ill update later if i have any new thoughts. also love the pump bottle. It was 18 for this bottle ( 4 ounces) and the eucerin was 16 dollars for like 1.7 ounces

rated 5 of 5 on 3/15/2009 11:28:00 PM More reviews by ginapimp

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

EXCELLENT PRODUCT FOR DRUGSTORE MOISTERIZERS!! I occasionally suffer from seasonal excema on my face and this is the only product that actually worked.. !! I tried every topical cream and medicine from the dermatologist and this is the only thing that worked for me!!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/11/2009 10:38:00 PM More reviews by skinobsessed1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I'm surprised no ones mentioned this more, but the SMELL is not that great! I never complain or care how most products are fragranced, but for whatever reason it's enough for me not to buy it. It works decently, it is calming, good product. But for some reason I hate how it smells!! It's way to herbly and potent. Anyone else feel this way?