December 22, 2014 | 974 users online

Eye Shadow - MAC - Veluxe Pearl - All That Glitters

rated 5 of 5 on 11/10/2010 4:51:00 PM More reviews by lila14

I LOVE this eyeshadow! I bought this about 6 months ago and I haven't looked back! This became my daily eyeshadow. I like more neutral looks, so I just pair this with sable, tempting, or satin taupe in the crease.
This is a beautiful, creamy shadow. The perfect everyday look. Will definately repurchase! :)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/9/2010 3:20:00 AM More reviews by LilacShine9

I had read this eyeshadow was really great. At first I thought the shimmery frosty texture & color was so pretty. It just doesnt seem anything special on my fair skin. It shows up only a bit peachy & flesh toned on me, but doesnt pop. I hardly ever use it. Oh well...Im glad it works so well for others.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/7/2010 6:17:00 PM More reviews by AudreyElizabeth

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I use this eyeshadow every day. I use it as a base, as a highlighter...... you name it. It's a beautiful soft neutral. It's a must have for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/6/2010 10:57:00 PM More reviews by foofoojuice

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This was one of my first MAC shadows. I absolutely fell head over heels for this one. It's one of the few neutrals that actually work for my cool-toned skin. Love!

rated 3 of 5 on 11/5/2010 9:56:00 PM More reviews by Takota

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I don't know.....I really wanted to love this eyeshadow cos of all the hype on youtube and here....but to be honest, I don't see anything special...bit too warm for me...and there is nothing supernatural about this colour and eyeshadow, for me its just an eyeshadow which I do not reach to often for...
Its OK ...

rated 5 of 5 on 11/3/2010 6:01:00 PM More reviews by Glowydazzle12

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

This eyeshadow is completly universal on all skin tones!
The texture is so velvety and smooth and on the skin it has an amazing metallics finish!
Go.Get.It.
XD

rated 2 of 5 on 11/1/2010 8:09:00 PM More reviews by Markella1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I'm blonde -fair skin- blue eyes and i love neutral colors. I heard all the hype about this shadow and bought it ....... It was just AWFULL on me!! It looked so orange-gold! NOT neutral! I guess this would look great on medium-darker skin tones, but on me it just looks orange! I can't use it at all!

rated 3 of 5 on 10/30/2010 3:18:00 PM More reviews by smoothtalkin

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Obsessed with matching my lipgloss and eyeshadow, I wanted a colour to match my Elizabeth Arden honey glaze gloss. I use this for my lid with either print, sable, or trax in the crease. I feel the colour is just a little too light for me and it doesn't really match the gloss I wear daily.

UPDATE: I didn't really like this shadow for a long time because I felt it was too light. Recently I find myself using this as a base for almost any colour combination. I pair it with Print, Sable and Ecspresso.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/29/2010 3:58:00 AM More reviews by Leylani

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I decided to make All That Glitters one of the first e/s I bought from Mac. Due to the reviews here, it just HAD to be something special. An eyeshadow to worship and adore. I love love love golden/peachy eyeshadows, they are my go to colors for everyday wear. And now when I have this one, I really wonder how people can rave so much about it. To me, it is VERY mediocre. I have drugstore e/s of much better quality. And tons of eyeshadows in very similar shades. I should have listened to my gut feeling when I swatched it in the store. It told me that I did not need it at all. But hey, I thought that it had to look different when applied to my lids. Maybe something MAGIC would happen. Well, it did not! And by the way: This shade is not a neutral as in "would suit every skintone", it is definately very warm,

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/28/2010 12:16:00 PM More reviews by Crowstoes

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

if they had an "ARE TOU KIDDING?! YES" button i would've selected that one for the, "would you buy this product again" question. this is my hg highlighter. sometimes i use it as a lid color or in the tear duct. its' a perfect shade for this if you have a complexion like mine (slightly medium/olive skin with slight pink undertones) if you're looking for something like that by all means give this one a try.