January 25, 2015 | 973 users online

Eye Shadow - MAC - Veluxe Pearl - All That Glitters

rated 5 of 5 on 11/17/2010 5:50:00 PM More reviews by meeeeeem

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this color, one of my fav MAC shadows.. nice finish and color payoff.
would buy again and again

rated 5 of 5 on 11/16/2010 7:42:00 PM More reviews by busybeauty

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I used ATG as a wash and didn't like it. I went to return it and was caught off guard when the MAC MA insisted that I keep it. She told me that it will look perfect on my skintone (NC25) as an inner corner color. I favor a lighter color than this in my inner corner, so instead I tried it on my lid with Mulch and have used the combo EVERY day since then! It is everything I wanted from Woodwinked. While Woodwinked turned an ugly copper color on me, this is a beautiful peachy gold that plays up my warm skintone. So glad I got talked in to keeping it and will repurchase :)

rated 5 of 5 on 11/13/2010 1:25:00 PM More reviews by slivola

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this color so much! I wear it on my lids over Mac rubenesque paintpot (see my review). I add either one or two coats of All that Glitters depending on how much pink I want to bring out over rubenesque (I find the more I layer on All that Glitters, the lighter, brighter and pinker it gets).

I have fair skin with yellow undertones so All that Glitters turns a pinkish color on me. But for those of you who find the undertones of this color too orange or warm, I would suggest you try putting Naked Lunch on top of it. It will neutralize the color, remove the orange and add a subtle cooler pink hue to it (this color combo isn't warm enough for me with the pink undertones, so it will be a good combo for those of you with cooler skin tones.) If that combo still isn't pink or cool enough for you, then All that Glitters with Jest on top will do the trick (way too cool and pink for my yellow hue skin.)

rated 5 of 5 on 11/10/2010 4:51:00 PM More reviews by lila14

I LOVE this eyeshadow! I bought this about 6 months ago and I haven't looked back! This became my daily eyeshadow. I like more neutral looks, so I just pair this with sable, tempting, or satin taupe in the crease.
This is a beautiful, creamy shadow. The perfect everyday look. Will definately repurchase! :)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/9/2010 3:20:00 AM More reviews by LilacShine9

I had read this eyeshadow was really great. At first I thought the shimmery frosty texture & color was so pretty. It just doesnt seem anything special on my fair skin. It shows up only a bit peachy & flesh toned on me, but doesnt pop. I hardly ever use it. Oh well...Im glad it works so well for others.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/7/2010 6:17:00 PM More reviews by AudreyElizabeth

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I use this eyeshadow every day. I use it as a base, as a highlighter...... you name it. It's a beautiful soft neutral. It's a must have for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/6/2010 10:57:00 PM More reviews by foofoojuice

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This was one of my first MAC shadows. I absolutely fell head over heels for this one. It's one of the few neutrals that actually work for my cool-toned skin. Love!

rated 3 of 5 on 11/5/2010 9:56:00 PM More reviews by Takota

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I don't know.....I really wanted to love this eyeshadow cos of all the hype on youtube and here....but to be honest, I don't see anything special...bit too warm for me...and there is nothing supernatural about this colour and eyeshadow, for me its just an eyeshadow which I do not reach to often for...
Its OK ...

rated 5 of 5 on 11/3/2010 6:01:00 PM More reviews by Glowydazzle12

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

This eyeshadow is completly universal on all skin tones!
The texture is so velvety and smooth and on the skin it has an amazing metallics finish!
Go.Get.It.
XD

rated 2 of 5 on 11/1/2010 8:09:00 PM More reviews by Markella1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I'm blonde -fair skin- blue eyes and i love neutral colors. I heard all the hype about this shadow and bought it ....... It was just AWFULL on me!! It looked so orange-gold! NOT neutral! I guess this would look great on medium-darker skin tones, but on me it just looks orange! I can't use it at all!