Lancome L -extreme Mascara

3.7

AQUA / WATER / EAU, PARAFFIN, CERA ALBA / BEESWAX / CIRE DABEILLE, ACACIA SENEGAL / ACACIA SENEGAL GUM, STEARIC ACID, COPERNICIA CERIFERA CERA / CARNAUBA WAX / CIRE DE CARNAUBA, PALMITIC ACID, TRIETHANOLAMINE, TALC, PTFE, PEG-40 STEARATE, SIMETHICONE, SODIUM POLYMETHACRYLATE, MYRISTIC ACID, 2-OLEAMIDO-1,3-OCTADECANEDIOL, PHENYL TRIMETHICONE, AMINOMETHYL PROPANEDIOL, RAYON, HYDROXYETHYLCELLULOSE, HYDROXYPROPYL CHITOSAN, PANTHENOL, SYNTHETIC BEESWAX, POLYQUATERNIUM-10, ACRYLATES/VP COPOLYMER, BHT, METHYLPARABEN, PROPYLPARABEN, [+/- MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR, CI 75470 / CARMINE, CI 77288 / CHROMIUM OXIDE GREENS, CI 77289 / CHROMIUM HYDROXIDE GREEN, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / IRON OXIDES, CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE, MICA]

on 1/21/2007 7:57:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Love, love, love this mascara! Received as sample, and will definitely be buying again. Goes on clump-free, great lengthening, definition, and non-irritating to my eyes. Pricey, but worth it!

on 1/16/2007 5:24:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I LOVE this mascara becuase it gives my lashes a clump free longer effect.Not only does it go on easy, but if you apply this product 2-3 times you will be suprised the lashes you get that you never knew you had.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I bought this product off ebay bored and willing to try a new mascara since i'm like obsessed with my lashes. I have short thin lashes and i'm always looking for something to lenghten them. This mascara deffinitely sepparted my lashes very well but it didn't lenghthen or thicken at all. It was a bit runny but it was ok. the brush was really easy to use it was a thin medium lengthed brush with super straight bristles that aren't that close together. It's basicaly like covergirl lashexact but way more expensive.

on 12/31/2006 9:40:00 PM

W.O.W. Awesome mascara. I got a smaple of this for my birthday, and I loved it. The formula is creamy and glides on wonderfully, and I loved the brush. It gave INCREDIBLE length to my usually non existant Asian lashes. The formula doesn't dry out my lashes either. I took off one lippie for the price.

on 12/31/2006 5:22:00 PM

Out of all the mascaras I've ever used, I'd say that this one (and Clinique's Naturally Glossy Mascara) are the best I've ever used. It makes your lashes look long without clumping or making them look too inky. One coat gives a natural look while layering a second coat of a volumizing mascara (e.g. Lancome's Definicils Mascara) gives a more dramatic look for night time outings. :)

on 12/23/2006 5:51:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I've used Hypnose and Flexticils. This mascara is good at lengthening and curling. It doesnt clump nor give volume, but it does give the illusion that you are wearing fake lashes. I prefer this over Hypnose because i found hypnose to be a bit too clumpy for my liking. I would compare this L'extreme to be very similar to Flexticils

on 12/21/2006 6:08:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

i get a sample of the L-extrem Mascara from Macy's, the characteristic of this mascara is make your lash longer, and it works perfectly at this point. this mascara will not give volume on your lash, so you should buy other Lancome mascara that can volume up your lash.I perfer waterproof mascara, it can stay longer.

on 12/13/2006 4:55:00 PM

I got a sample of this from Sephora, and I'm not that crazy about it. It did make my lashes look longer, and there was no clumping, but it did flake off onto my cheeks. I'll stick to my trusty Full N Soft.

on 12/6/2006 9:54:00 PM

I am impressed with the quality of this mascara. I normally wear either Estee or Red Earth and received this as a GWP. Although I have fairly good lashes, I was amazed with the 'false lash' look this mascara delivers. Lots of length, curl, and absolutely no clumping. What really surprises me is the lack of good reviews here on this mascara. If it were just for the reviews, here I would have never purchased. Glad I did though.

on 12/6/2006 6:27:00 PM