September 18, 2014 | 1035 users online

Mascara - Lancome - L -extreme Mascara

rated 3 of 5 on 1/6/2007 4:54:00 PM More reviews by brownsuga_91

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I bought this product off ebay bored and willing to try a new mascara since i'm like obsessed with my lashes. I have short thin lashes and i'm always looking for something to lenghten them. This mascara deffinitely sepparted my lashes very well but it didn't lenghthen or thicken at all. It was a bit runny but it was ok. the brush was really easy to use it was a thin medium lengthed brush with super straight bristles that aren't that close together. It's basicaly like covergirl lashexact but way more expensive.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/31/2006 9:40:00 PM More reviews by blubellcows

Age: Unknown Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

W.O.W. Awesome mascara. I got a smaple of this for my birthday, and I loved it. The formula is creamy and glides on wonderfully, and I loved the brush. It gave INCREDIBLE length to my usually non existant Asian lashes. The formula doesn't dry out my lashes either. I took off one lippie for the price.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/31/2006 5:22:00 PM More reviews by catcherinrye

Out of all the mascaras I've ever used, I'd say that this one (and Clinique's Naturally Glossy Mascara) are the best I've ever used. It makes your lashes look long without clumping or making them look too inky. One coat gives a natural look while layering a second coat of a volumizing mascara (e.g. Lancome's Definicils Mascara) gives a more dramatic look for night time outings. :)

rated 4 of 5 on 12/23/2006 5:51:00 PM More reviews by halfieBC

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've used Hypnose and Flexticils. This mascara is good at lengthening and curling. It doesnt clump nor give volume, but it does give the illusion that you are wearing fake lashes. I prefer this over Hypnose because i found hypnose to be a bit too clumpy for my liking. I would compare this L'extreme to be very similar to Flexticils

rated 4 of 5 on 12/21/2006 6:08:00 PM More reviews by chenessay

i get a sample of the L-extrem Mascara from Macy's, the characteristic of this mascara is make your lash longer, and it works perfectly at this point. this mascara will not give volume on your lash, so you should buy other Lancome mascara that can volume up your lash.I perfer waterproof mascara, it can stay longer.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/13/2006 4:55:00 PM More reviews by r2136178

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I got a sample of this from Sephora, and I'm not that crazy about it. It did make my lashes look longer, and there was no clumping, but it did flake off onto my cheeks. I'll stick to my trusty Full N Soft.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/6/2006 9:54:00 PM More reviews by moorkitty

I am impressed with the quality of this mascara. I normally wear either Estee or Red Earth and received this as a GWP. Although I have fairly good lashes, I was amazed with the 'false lash' look this mascara delivers. Lots of length, curl, and absolutely no clumping. What really surprises me is the lack of good reviews here on this mascara. If it were just for the reviews, here I would have never purchased. Glad I did though.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/6/2006 6:27:00 PM More reviews by thinkpink710

Horrible. No length, no volume, STRAIGHTENED my lashes. Good thing it was a GWP

rated 5 of 5 on 11/22/2006 11:09:00 PM More reviews by baibeeh_doll

I saw so many magasine ads for this mascara that i thought i had to give it a go. I love it so much and hopefully it means that i have found my HG mascara:D It was really good at lengthening and defining my lashes, and gives it some volume too. Even though my lashes were really long and wowww (i have normal length lashes) it still looked very natural and did not smudge all day. I got the same effect from a few coats of this mascara as a few coats of Estee Lauder Lash LX plus Chanel Inimitable, so i'm very pleased with it. Oh and the packaging is very pretty too.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/20/2006 6:01:00 PM More reviews by Scarlett

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I received a sample of L'Extreme in my Sephora Cirque bag. I thought I was really going to like this mascara when I first put it on my lashes; it seperated, kept the curl and added some volume and length. However, the staying power stinks because after a few hours my lashes looked like I had nothing on them. I really don't understand how that could happen because I've never had that issue with any other mascaras. I prefer Hypnose.