MAC Frost - Vex

4.4

Talc, Zinc Stearate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Isostearyl Neopentanoate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol Eye Shadows may contain: Silica, Mice, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Bismuth Oxychloride, Carmine, Chromium Hydroxide Green, Chromium Oxide Greens, Ferric Ferrocyanide, Manganese Violet, Ultramarines, Blue 1 Lake, Red 40 Lake, Yello 5 Lake

on 1/30/2005 11:00:00 AM

Skin color: FFF with olive undertones

This eye shadow is amazing. The color is like a really light green with some pink undertones but when you put it on is a nice neutral color. This is a great alternative for anyone that has the problem of ivory or white e/s looking to whitish on them. This is a great base, brow bown and inner corner base color. I can definately use this with a lot of e/s. Love it and the texture is a plus too. Will definatley repurchase.

on 1/21/2005 7:42:00 PM

I fricking ADORE this e/s! I can use it as a highlighter, base color, wash, etc. etc. etc. I bet it can even mow the lawn for me! All kidding aside it's a very multi-dimensional greyish color. Kind of eludes description actually! This may be my FAVORITE MAC e/s ever just for it's versatility!

on 1/10/2005 7:36:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

Absolutely gorgeus and unique! Its a pale green that flashes pink depends on how the light hits it! I use it with Shale and Swish and the result is stunning!

on 1/7/2005 10:44:00 AM

Vex is a pale shimmery grey-green colour which looks awful on me. The formula applies well, and lasts, however I would not repurchase this colour. Me: N1/NC15, blue eyes,blonde hair.

I bought it, I tried it, I swapped it. Vex didn't do a thing for me. Barely showed up on my lids and gave it a weird grayish tint. Not impressed, but not everything works for everybody, you know?

on 12/22/2004 3:39:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

I wouldn't have given this a second look if it weren't for MUA! So glad I listened to all the raves on here. Unique color....flashes green and pink. I love the duochromes. Great as a wash, and I love it with Club. It's very versatile! :)

on 11/29/2004 2:26:00 PM

I have used this e/s for over a year now and can't seem to get enough of it. When I'm lazy, i just use it as a wash with my black eyeliner. When I'm using other colors on my lids, I use Vex as a highlighter. Great light khaki color with a tiny hint of pink.

on 11/29/2004 2:22:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This is my most unique color I own. It's a pale green that flashes pink. Usually outdoors is when it looks pink on me. I think this color would work on a lot of skintones. I'm a NC20/C2. This is the MAC e/s I use the most.

on 10/31/2004 4:01:00 PM

An all time favorite, it flashes silver, pink and green, love to use ita as a wash with a dramatic eyeliner.

on 10/26/2004 8:40:00 AM

This eyeshadow is fabulous for blue eyes, it is a great contrast and it makes them stand out. Will definitely repurchase!!!!