MAC Frost - Vex

4.4

Talc, Zinc Stearate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Isostearyl Neopentanoate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol Eye Shadows may contain: Silica, Mice, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Bismuth Oxychloride, Carmine, Chromium Hydroxide Green, Chromium Oxide Greens, Ferric Ferrocyanide, Manganese Violet, Ultramarines, Blue 1 Lake, Red 40 Lake, Yello 5 Lake

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This looks like a silvery-gray with greenish pink hues to it. It's actually harder to describe than I thought. It's my absolute favorite MAC eyeshadow! I'm a MMM/NC35 and this looks great on me. I can use this as a highlighter or an all over lid color and it just really brightens my eye area up. Definately a staple! I recommend you check it out. :)

Hair: Silver, Other, Other

This is one of my HG eyeshadows!!! Can be used for day or night time. If I sleep too late in the morning, I can put this on and still look put together. Fab color!!!!!!

Skin color: FFF with olive undertones

This eye shadow is amazing. The color is like a really light green with some pink undertones but when you put it on is a nice neutral color. This is a great alternative for anyone that has the problem of ivory or white e/s looking to whitish on them. This is a great base, brow bown and inner corner base color. I can definately use this with a lot of e/s. Love it and the texture is a plus too. Will definatley repurchase.

I fricking ADORE this e/s! I can use it as a highlighter, base color, wash, etc. etc. etc. I bet it can even mow the lawn for me! All kidding aside it's a very multi-dimensional greyish color. Kind of eludes description actually! This may be my FAVORITE MAC e/s ever just for it's versatility!

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

Absolutely gorgeus and unique! Its a pale green that flashes pink depends on how the light hits it! I use it with Shale and Swish and the result is stunning!

Vex is a pale shimmery grey-green colour which looks awful on me. The formula applies well, and lasts, however I would not repurchase this colour. Me: N1/NC15, blue eyes,blonde hair.

I bought it, I tried it, I swapped it. Vex didn't do a thing for me. Barely showed up on my lids and gave it a weird grayish tint. Not impressed, but not everything works for everybody, you know?

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

I wouldn't have given this a second look if it weren't for MUA! So glad I listened to all the raves on here. Unique color....flashes green and pink. I love the duochromes. Great as a wash, and I love it with Club. It's very versatile! :)

I have used this e/s for over a year now and can't seem to get enough of it. When I'm lazy, i just use it as a wash with my black eyeliner. When I'm using other colors on my lids, I use Vex as a highlighter. Great light khaki color with a tiny hint of pink.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This is my most unique color I own. It's a pale green that flashes pink. Usually outdoors is when it looks pink on me. I think this color would work on a lot of skintones. I'm a NC20/C2. This is the MAC e/s I use the most.

Top Rated MAC Products