April 19, 2014 | 1874 users online

Eye Shadow - MAC - Frost - Vex

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/24/2004 9:27:00 AM More reviews by blondeambitioned

I bought it, I tried it, I swapped it. Vex didn't do a thing for me. Barely showed up on my lids and gave it a weird grayish tint. Not impressed, but not everything works for everybody, you know?

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/22/2004 3:39:00 AM More reviews by peachykeen01

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I wouldn't have given this a second look if it weren't for MUA! So glad I listened to all the raves on here. Unique color....flashes green and pink. I love the duochromes. Great as a wash, and I love it with Club. It's very versatile! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 11/29/2004 2:26:00 PM More reviews by liltweekstar

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have used this e/s for over a year now and can't seem to get enough of it. When I'm lazy, i just use it as a wash with my black eyeliner. When I'm using other colors on my lids, I use Vex as a highlighter. Great light khaki color with a tiny hint of pink.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/29/2004 2:22:00 AM More reviews by velektronika

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my most unique color I own. It's a pale green that flashes pink. Usually outdoors is when it looks pink on me. I think this color would work on a lot of skintones. I'm a NC20/C2. This is the MAC e/s I use the most.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/31/2004 4:01:00 PM More reviews by duende

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

An all time favorite, it flashes silver, pink and green, love to use ita as a wash with a dramatic eyeliner.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/26/2004 8:40:00 AM More reviews by cec414

This eyeshadow is fabulous for blue eyes, it is a great contrast and it makes them stand out. Will definitely repurchase!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/20/2004 9:48:00 PM More reviews by frgrl616

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love this shadow!!! It shows different colors depending on the colors of my outfit. Love to layer it on and wear with club or shadowy lady.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/6/2004 11:47:00 AM More reviews by Beachlover3

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this color because I like the softer look. I am not into the darker heavy shades even though I like them on other people. For me this works really well. I know it does not show up like other mac shades, but at least mac has something for me too.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/26/2004 12:26:00 PM More reviews by katievartan

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Great versatile color... everyone should get this. It looks boring and gray in the pan but goes with every color when you actually put it on.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/13/2004 12:46:00 PM More reviews by Elankat

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this color. I'm a PPP and my eyes are dark blue/green with gold in them. I like a shadow that brings out the blue, so neutrals with a hint of green really work. This is perfect for me since it is a silvery green-gray with just enough pink in it to go well with pink undertones in the skin.

I didn't find it too pale or silvery at all. The pigment is nice and intense. It goes on smoothly and blends well. It goes well with so many other MAC shadow colors. I usually use it on the brow and lid pair it with Coquette in the crease and use Femme Noir as an eyeliner most of the time.

If you have the right coloring for this, Vex is one of the best.