November 25, 2014 | 1750 users online

Eye Shadow - MAC - Frost - Vex

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/7/2005 10:44:00 AM More reviews by cerys

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Vex is a pale shimmery grey-green colour which looks awful on me. The formula applies well, and lasts, however I would not repurchase this colour. Me: N1/NC15, blue eyes,blonde hair.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/24/2004 9:27:00 AM More reviews by blondeambitioned

I bought it, I tried it, I swapped it. Vex didn't do a thing for me. Barely showed up on my lids and gave it a weird grayish tint. Not impressed, but not everything works for everybody, you know?

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/22/2004 3:39:00 AM More reviews by peachykeen01

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I wouldn't have given this a second look if it weren't for MUA! So glad I listened to all the raves on here. Unique color....flashes green and pink. I love the duochromes. Great as a wash, and I love it with Club. It's very versatile! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 11/29/2004 2:26:00 PM More reviews by liltweekstar

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have used this e/s for over a year now and can't seem to get enough of it. When I'm lazy, i just use it as a wash with my black eyeliner. When I'm using other colors on my lids, I use Vex as a highlighter. Great light khaki color with a tiny hint of pink.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/29/2004 2:22:00 AM More reviews by velektronika

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my most unique color I own. It's a pale green that flashes pink. Usually outdoors is when it looks pink on me. I think this color would work on a lot of skintones. I'm a NC20/C2. This is the MAC e/s I use the most.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/31/2004 4:01:00 PM More reviews by duende

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

An all time favorite, it flashes silver, pink and green, love to use ita as a wash with a dramatic eyeliner.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/26/2004 8:40:00 AM More reviews by cec414

This eyeshadow is fabulous for blue eyes, it is a great contrast and it makes them stand out. Will definitely repurchase!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/20/2004 9:48:00 PM More reviews by frgrl616

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love this shadow!!! It shows different colors depending on the colors of my outfit. Love to layer it on and wear with club or shadowy lady.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/6/2004 11:47:00 AM More reviews by Beachlover3

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this color because I like the softer look. I am not into the darker heavy shades even though I like them on other people. For me this works really well. I know it does not show up like other mac shades, but at least mac has something for me too.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/26/2004 12:26:00 PM More reviews by katievartan

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Great versatile color... everyone should get this. It looks boring and gray in the pan but goes with every color when you actually put it on.