February 1, 2015 | 1688 users online

Mascara - Clinique - Lash Power Mascara

rated 2 of 5 on 4/14/2009 1:36:00 PM More reviews by miszika

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

this mascara for me it was just clumpy and didn't make my lash long or lashes. I prefer Loreal telescopic.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/14/2009 11:34:00 AM More reviews by obsessed12

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I got a sample of this mascara when you get like a make up bag along with other samples with a purchase of $30.
I tried using it, but there was nothing special about this mascara.
I really don't see the point in splurging in mascaras.
Drug store brands work just as good, if not so much better than high end mascaras that cost more than $20.
I've tried bunch of high end mascaras, but I really can't compare the quality to my drug store purchased mascaras.
If you have the money, please splurge on better things like foundations, moisturizer, and eyeshadows.
I have always splurged on foundations and moisturizers (up to $200 for a single product), but I will never again waste a $1 on a high end brand mascara!

rated 3 of 5 on 4/14/2009 11:05:00 AM More reviews by Kristalove

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

Got this product as a sample.. It definitely gets the job done-I have asian eyelashes and i get pretty good length out of the mascara.. HOWEVER.. i find that i can get the same results with DS mascaras so why bother spending so much money? also, i HATED how difficult it was to take off the mascara!! I use Clinique's eye make up remover designed to take off heavy duty "all day/water-proof" makeup but it was very unsuccessful in taking this stuff off.. . i ended up ripping a few lashes from trying so hard to rub it off my eyes :(

bottom line, the mascaras nothing special, wont be buying it.. ever.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/12/2009 11:38:00 PM More reviews by oceansofgrace

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This mascara is ok. it doesn't flake, it doesn't smear, you have clean defined lashes - no tarantula legs (which is important to me). it held the curl from my eyelash curler pretty well. you're supposed to use warm water to take it off, but it came off if i used cold water and rubbed my lashes. makeup removing soap does the trick too. however it comes off in flakes and that's annoying, but better than staining my undereye circles.
it just seems like a basic mascara, and if i'm spending more than ten bucks i want really sooty lashes or thick lashes or something more dramatic and this seems ho-hum, meh, boring, everyday blah mascara.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/12/2009 4:23:00 PM More reviews by tyleka

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I'm on the fence about this mascara. It gives me greath length and looks nice on my lashes, but I can find NOTHING that will take it off! Warm water alone does not work. I've tried oil cleansers and eye makeup removers, and they don't work either. so, I sometimes hesitate to reach for it, knowing it will be so difficult to remove.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/9/2009 6:59:00 PM More reviews by shortiiee818

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

this product is pretty good . i just hate removing it . it comes off with those little flakes . and sometimes when i'm removing it. it gets into my eye . and its so irratating. this mascara lengthens .but nothing else. it makes my lashes look long and all . and its pretty good on what you need to remove it . all you need is some warm water. its water-resistant . but not waterproof. i don't know if that made sense or not . everything about this is great . but just not so great with the flakes .

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/9/2009 10:14:00 AM More reviews by Joey_is_Me

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really wanted to like this. I've used Blinc's Kiss Me and love it, but couldn't bring myself to pay $30 CDN for it. When I heard that Clinique had a tube mascara and the full size price was $18 CDN, I went for it. I expected it to have the same kind of texture as Kiss Me...kind of plastic-ey. But it was lighter and almost feather-like...which I didn't quite like. This mascara also weighs down my lashes. I have stick straight Asian lashes and this mascara uncurled my lashes. Perhaps this is because it takes forever to dry. This doesn't flake and doesn't smudge, gives good length, but that's pretty much it.

I would not repurchase this. I hardly even reach for it.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2009 10:59:00 PM More reviews by busted1004

The best mascara I've tried so far. Easy to apply, doesn't smear at all, and comes off easily! love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/25/2009 3:17:00 PM More reviews by Foxay

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I wasn't sure about this at first, but after a few applications I loved it.

Guaranteed to make my lashes look gorgeous, fabulous definition, and super long, so much so that I have to be careful about blinking just after application as it gets on my eyelids because of it! Can be added over the top of other mascaras to give that extra wow factor. Holds curl well, doesn't flake. If you leave it, it will last and last.

Wasn't sure I would but I love the brush. It reaches all the lashes. Makes my eyes really pop, even my husband noticed my eyes & commented!

I love it more every time I use it.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/20/2009 5:31:00 PM More reviews by Grets

Age: Unknown Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I absolutely love this mascara!!! Almost all other brands smear badly and/or flake on me. But not this one. I can wear this all day, and at the end of the day, there are no smears whatsoever. It also doesn't flake and, unlike some other long-wearing brands (like Kiss Me), this is very easy to remove with soap and water. You can throw your eye makeup remover away! Clinique’s Lash Power mascara accentuates my long lashes—in a natural way. It’s a little pricey compared to drugstore brands, but is certainly cheaper than many other department store mascaras. I only recently discovered this mascara, but it has already become my HG. I will definitely continue to repurchase.