July 29, 2014 | 2011 users online

Mascara - Clinique - Lash Power

rated 5 of 5 on 3/8/2009 6:44:00 PM More reviews by Nesian1

I simply love this mascara. What a God send.
I have naturally long lashes so I use this as a daytime mascara as it coats and defines my lashes well (the small brush is AMAZING and gets all the tiny hairs) and yet there is no transfer whatsoever. I can put it on and be certain that I will have no colour transfer under or around my eyes and that it will stay put in humidity or rain, sweat or tears. Unlike others, I havent found any problem with washing this off, I just use my usual make up removing cleanser in the shower and away it goes.
What I like best about this product is being able to use it on my lower lashes without getting any smudges or transfer at the end of the day. My sister needs mascara with more oomph for her sparse lashes but uses this as an under eye mascara only, with great effect.
For a night out or an occasion I would use something different for more dramatic lashes, too bad there isnt a thickening/lenghtening mascara with the same stay put qualities as Lash Power, but I have to say this is my HG daytime mascara.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/5/2009 2:47:00 AM More reviews by makeupcentral

PROS: Great tiny brush to get all the lash hairs, washes off easily with warm water, great everyday mascara, didn't dry out-stayed moist.

CONS: Doesn't give any volume and much length, washing it off may take time since you have to gently wipe it away

Overall, I would purchase again because the brush hairs are even throughout the whole brush and able to get every lash.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/5/2009 2:13:00 AM More reviews by parisade

This is THE most perfect mascara! I can't live without it. Every mascara I've tried (even Diorshow waterproof) leaves dark circles under my eyes after an hour or so, because I have oily skin, and I've tried nearly 30 mascaras! This one is easy to apply, and seperate every lash like no other mascara can! After I apply, I know my lashes would look pretty without smudges. It washes off in warm water. I don't use makeup remover anymore, because when I wash my face at night, it just comes off. So basically, apart from washing inwarm water, it won't come off!!!

It's definately worth the price. I would still buy it if it was $60.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/2/2009 9:12:00 PM More reviews by macismycrack627

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I got this as a sample size - and I was not impressed. I would not buy a full-sized. This is a very ''wet'' mascara and the wand didn't separate my lashes very well at all. So far I have not experienced any flaking though - and it is one of the only mascaras I have worn that hasn't irritated my eyes. I might have to try another Clinique mascara - but not this one again.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/9/2009 5:49:00 PM More reviews by blue1234

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is the only mascara that does not give me raccoon eye at any time. I wear it over Shiseido mascara base and I don't have any problem taking it off at night with DHC cleansing gel and wash powder. I took 1 star off because it could hold curl better. I also love the size of the brush.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/3/2009 5:31:00 AM More reviews by susieF

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

beautiful, separated, lengthened but natural, glossy lashes, holds a curl nicely, tiny brush reaches every signle, even the smallest of lashes. I must say prefer this over kanebo 38c - this one even washes off much better, i hardly ever end up yanking off any lashes with it.

it's the perfect everyday mascara and even when i'm going out I might reach for this in stead of something more dramatic. it just gets such darn pretty results.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/1/2009 2:00:00 AM More reviews by hippodeem

love the brush but it doesnt do much. clumps and doesnt stay on very well. contains 4 types of parabens which i wish they would take it out of products.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/24/2009 8:33:00 AM More reviews by iloveMnMs

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I haven't found my Holy Grail mascara yet, but this is as close as I have gotten so far. I've become a fan of the "tube" mascara because I usually get raccoon eyes toward the end of the day, even though I only put mascara on my upper lashes. The "tube" formulas have eliminated this!

I think it's hard to explain the effect this mascara has on my lashes. They are definitely longer but also feathery. (I'm sure that makes no sense.) I love the little brush. It makes it easy to get every lash. Great separation and coverage. No clumping, no spidery lashes.

This doesn't come off quite as easily as the Blinc does. It also doesn't come off in long tubes, more like pieces of tubes. I don't understand why people have such horrible trouble removing this (or the Blinc, for that matter). It just requires lots of water....the water you use as you cleanse your face at night is plenty (like when you are splashing to remove cleanser). I do find that if I don't remove it all, I wake up the next morning with little flakes around my eyes. What I also do like is that I can easily remove it with with ordinary eye makeup remover, although the leaflet which comes with Lash Power says this will not work. {"It cannot be removed with makeup remover") (Note: This is not possible with Blinc, it's not soluble.) Like I said in the beginning, it's not perfect...but it's the best I have found so far. I really like it!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/9/2009 7:03:00 PM More reviews by Lille_Kra

I loveloveloveloveLOVE this mascara! It's so easy to apply, builds volume and some length and has survived me threough many a day of walking through minor blizzards and sweaty practices, as well as a day on the beach, not to mention the nights on the dance floor. It comes off easily with warm water, so now the only reason why i need eye makeup remover is my primer. I think I'm on my third tube now, and I'm definetly buying again. Think it's a bit expensive, but it's worth it. The packaging is okay. It's just a tube of mascara, but I like how it doesn't take more room than it needs to. By the time I've used a tube or it's dried out it's time for another mascara anyway. Suitable for sensitive skin and contact lens wearers;)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/9/2009 1:56:00 PM More reviews by mcr29

This is a great little mascara! It's not tops as far as volume or length, but when you need a mascara to endure, this one does the trick. Like a previous reviewer said, you can put on multiple coats w/o it getting clumpy, but it is a pain to remove (but it should be, thats the point of it). I would repurchase should i need more.