December 19, 2014 | 1550 users online

Lash Treatments - Mavala - Double-Lash

rated 4 of 5 on 7/17/2006 12:46:00 AM More reviews by Korean_rookie

I was deliberating between Talika and Mavala and bought this in the end because of the price.
Okie, I wasn't consistent about applying this everyday and when I didn't see results after 2 weeks, gave up and thought that this product was just all hype.
But it's really a waste seeing so much of it left that I decided to give it another try.
This time, I applied it once every morning...yes, I know the packaging said to apply it at night but I always forgot or am too tired.
After around 3 weeks, I noticed that my lashes were a little longer and looks slightly fuller (nothing dramatic tho)
At such a cheap price, I shouldn't expect much and maybe it's because I use it in the morning rather than at nite and so am not seeing the best results...
Anyway, will definitely repurchase again as it's cheap and it takes quite a while to go through one bottle of this.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/3/2006 2:31:00 PM More reviews by SinCity

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I've been using this for 4 weeks and it's definitely doing something. I apply it really liberally and try to get it right up into the lash line. I don't know how this works, but my experience is that I am losing less of my lashes, so I wonder if it is conditioning and fortifying my lashes so they fall out less resulting in longer and fuller lashes. I have just switched to Clinique High Impact mascara and the result is HUGE fluttery "false" eyelashes. Love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/2/2006 1:08:00 AM More reviews by Licha

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This works. I have small, Asian eyes (pic in profile). I have been using Double Lash every evening for two weeks. Today was the first time in my life I went to work without mascara on (I've done this before, but only by mistake!). I cannot compare it to other eyelash treatments because it's the first one I've tried. But I will say it's reasonably priced and does what it promises.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/1/2006 3:13:00 AM More reviews by EyeCatcha

love it but not so much as talika lipocils makes me look younger and sweeter very sweet but talika is better can handle it better and has better ingredients as a whole works better looks better love it so much talika but mavala really is a very good for whenever i take a break from talika lipocils
mavala makes my lashes thicker, stronger and my eyes somehow little kid looking

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/30/2006 10:34:00 AM More reviews by Tina68

I wish I had taken a before-and-after photo before I started using this product. I had bald spots along my upper lashline. I have been using it exactly for 30 days and my lashes have filled in beautifully. They are thicker and slightly longer (though length has never been an issue for me - just thickness). I really notice a difference when I'm applying mascara. My lashes actually look lusher.

This is a very hard to find product - at least it was for me. But I have found 2 places that carry it and have purchased a couple of back ups. It comes in a small glass jar with a mascara-type applicator. I apply it every night after washing my face and forget about it. I waited exactly one month before posting my review because I wanted to make sure it worked. And it does. Awesome, awesome product.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/21/2006 9:35:00 AM More reviews by littlebabyneko

I wanted to love this, I truly did. Talika is hard to get here in Australia and very expensive and I seemed to go through a tube every 1-2 months. So when I heard about Double Lash at $20 I was eager to try it. I actually really like this packaging and the applicator and the fact that it seems to last for ages. However I have been using it for 2 months now and my lashes aren't the slightest bit longer and my eyes are slightly allergic to it. I had results from Talika after 3 weeks. I suppose I will have to hunt down some more Talika and pay a fortune for it :(

UPDATE: Many, many months later, my eyelashes are growing! It wasn't as fast as talika to work on me but I am still going strong on the one bottle which was about $20 so I am very happy with this since I would go through Talika a lot quicker and it is a lot more expensive. continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 6/18/2006 8:49:00 PM More reviews by pugtales

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

This has been my HG for years.I was born with long,thick lashes but i like to take care of them,especially cause i use mascara pretty much everyday of my life.It defenitely made them stronger,and conditioned them as well.A+

rated 4 of 5 on 6/8/2006 5:20:00 PM More reviews by Crystalyze

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought this product recently off ebay after reading all the great reviews here. I've been using it for about 2 weeks so far putting it on my lashes before bed. It says you need to wait a month before results but I'm definitely seeing improvement already. I'll keep on using this and update again soon. So far so good!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/30/2006 12:58:00 PM More reviews by Joey_is_Me

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought hoping it would fill a bald spot on my lashline. It conditioned my lashes and my mascara went on better. Curls seemed to stay longer after I started using it. I saw some small lashes sprouting in the bald spot. I continued using it for 3-4 months and I just seemed to stop working. The sprout stayed a sprout. In general a good lash conditioner, but doesn't offer much growth.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/29/2006 3:07:00 PM More reviews by charliecat31

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

HOLY COW! This stuff is fantastic! I've been using it for 2 weeks and can already see a difference in my eyebrows. I have extremely sparse eyebrows and have bald patches that have been there for over 10 years. I saw this product and figured it couldn't hurt to try and crossed my fingers that with time and use I wouldn't have to draw on my eyebrows any more. Well, my right brow is coming in faster than my left, but the difference in both after just 2 weeks is amazing! I can't wait to see what happens over the course of a few more weeks. I highly recommend this product! If I can see a difference when hair hasn't grown in places of my brows in over 10 years it has to be great!