Mavala Double-Lash

Aqua, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Butylene Glycol, Propylene Glycol, Alcohol Denat., Xanthan Gum, Lactococcus Ferment, Glycosaminoglycans, Pronline, Riboflavin, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Hexamidine Diisethionate, 2-Bromo-2-Nitropropane-1, 3-Diol.

on 9/10/2006 3:13:00 PM

I've been using this for a little over a month now and my short, sparse, Asian lashes have grown a little bit longer! It is definitely noticeable. Nothing for thickness for me, but I wasn't expecting miracles. You get a lot of product too. Less of my lashes have been falling out, as well. I would buy thing again for sure :)

on 9/2/2006 5:36:00 PM

I can hardly believe it, but this product actually worked for me. Not only did it condition my lashes, which is the main reason I purchased, but it also grew them. I've even grown new eyelashes. I used it regliously every night for a month, an now whenever I remember. The only thing about the new eyelashes that have grown is they stick out since they are shorter than the rest. Oh well, the more the merrier.

on 8/14/2006 8:37:00 AM

I have naturally long lashes but they are quite spindly & crooked and pale at the ends. Mascara fixes the pale ends but sometimes makes them look even more crooked.

Double Lash has really improved the condition of my eyelashes within a couple of weeks. They’re dark all the way to the ends and they’re neat and even.

I used to look at mascara ads in magazines and think that the lashes must have been touched up by computer but my lashes look like that now!

UPDATE: I tried this on my eyebrows because they’re a bit spindly with wayward hairs too. It’s just as good there. My eyebrows are now also neat and lush.

on 8/2/2006 3:50:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Coarse

This product does work but it broke me out. I used it for two months but I got tiny tiny zits at the outer corner of the eye. I applied it every night for two months which made my lashes become more luscious but unfortunately from the third week I woke up every morning with these 'zits'. I will definitely not repurchase.

on 7/24/2006 8:58:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Wow!! this stuff is wonderful!!!!
I bought this because i really want to have those extremely thick lashes.. so I thought this was worth a try, the price was good and if it didnt do anything visible to my lashes at least it will condition them..
I was going to post a review after the 30 day results..but its only been like a week and a half and I can already see massive results in thickness and length.. this stuff is great..I just hope it wont make my lashes look like Mr.Snuffle-upagus's..haha

on 7/17/2006 12:46:00 AM

I was deliberating between Talika and Mavala and bought this in the end because of the price.
Okie, I wasn't consistent about applying this everyday and when I didn't see results after 2 weeks, gave up and thought that this product was just all hype.
But it's really a waste seeing so much of it left that I decided to give it another try.
This time, I applied it once every morning...yes, I know the packaging said to apply it at night but I always forgot or am too tired.
After around 3 weeks, I noticed that my lashes were a little longer and looks slightly fuller (nothing dramatic tho)
At such a cheap price, I shouldn't expect much and maybe it's because I use it in the morning rather than at nite and so am not seeing the best results...
Anyway, will definitely repurchase again as it's cheap and it takes quite a while to go through one bottle of this.

on 7/3/2006 2:31:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I've been using this for 4 weeks and it's definitely doing something. I apply it really liberally and try to get it right up into the lash line. I don't know how this works, but my experience is that I am losing less of my lashes, so I wonder if it is conditioning and fortifying my lashes so they fall out less resulting in longer and fuller lashes. I have just switched to Clinique High Impact mascara and the result is HUGE fluttery "false" eyelashes. Love it.

on 7/2/2006 1:08:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

This works. I have small, Asian eyes (pic in profile). I have been using Double Lash every evening for two weeks. Today was the first time in my life I went to work without mascara on (I've done this before, but only by mistake!). I cannot compare it to other eyelash treatments because it's the first one I've tried. But I will say it's reasonably priced and does what it promises.

on 7/1/2006 3:13:00 AM

love it but not so much as talika lipocils makes me look younger and sweeter very sweet but talika is better can handle it better and has better ingredients as a whole works better looks better love it so much talika but mavala really is a very good for whenever i take a break from talika lipocils
mavala makes my lashes thicker, stronger and my eyes somehow little kid looking

on 6/30/2006 10:34:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

I wish I had taken a before-and-after photo before I started using this product. I had bald spots along my upper lashline. I have been using it exactly for 30 days and my lashes have filled in beautifully. They are thicker and slightly longer (though length has never been an issue for me - just thickness). I really notice a difference when I'm applying mascara. My lashes actually look lusher.

This is a very hard to find product - at least it was for me. But I have found 2 places that carry it and have purchased a couple of back ups. It comes in a small glass jar with a mascara-type applicator. I apply it every night after washing my face and forget about it. I waited exactly one month before posting my review because I wanted to make sure it worked. And it does. Awesome, awesome product.

Top Rated Mavala Products