Mavala Double-Lash

Aqua, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Butylene Glycol, Propylene Glycol, Alcohol Denat., Xanthan Gum, Lactococcus Ferment, Glycosaminoglycans, Pronline, Riboflavin, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Hexamidine Diisethionate, 2-Bromo-2-Nitropropane-1, 3-Diol.

I have been using this and alternating with Talika Lipocils for some time now. I can truly say this stuff works at thickening your lashes! Being asian and not having the thickest lashes or eyebrows I used to try and use mascara, but really hated it and did not like the fact that it seemed to make my lashes more brittle. I use this every night before going to bed and have really noticed a huge difference. It's also way cheaper than the Talika product. I use Talika Lipocils during the day to lengthen and define my lashes, but the Mavala for night time. I believe it's truly a great combination for improving your eyelashes!!!

I love this product. I purchased this in September, and I have already been able to see results. I have "abused" my lashes for years.. I am obsessed with the eyelash curler and I used to be obsessed with waterproof mascara, until I actually had little bald spots in my lashes, and they were not long and thick anymore. I gave up the waterproof mascara, and started to use this. IT WORKS. The bald spots are sprouting lashes, and when I now use my curler, they do not break off. I feel like this product has made my lashes stronger, and made them grow. I would buy this again in a heartbeat. I use this every day and I still have a lot left in the bottle (it is hard to tell how much is in there, but it feels full). If you have short, sparse lashes, weakened by curlers, mascaras, etc., I would try this. I didn't think it would work for me.... but it did.

I doubted this product but bought it anyway. So glad I did. I've always wanted my eyelashes to be more plentiful and darker and although this product doesn't darken the lashes, it does seem to increase the amount and volume. My lashes look much healthier now. As for the darkness, I dye them and wear mascara!

I have long fine eyelashes which are prone to falling out, and have never really found a mascara that I'm happy with because they all cause my lashes to shed. This has toughened up my lashes, they can't cope with mascara, but with eyelash dye + a heated eyelash curler I'm good to go. The product is a bit thicker than Talika and as I'm getting further down the bottle I wonder how I'm going to get the final 1/3rd out, but it lasts a long time and works well enough for me.

Now I know why this product is always sold out at Sephora! I used to apply DiorShow daily and my lashes were suffering. I decided to buy Double Lash after reading so many positive reviews here. So glad I did it, what a super terrific product! After few days I noticed my lashes had started to grow. Best remedy ever, can't say enough good things about it.

I've been using this for a little over a month now and my short, sparse, Asian lashes have grown a little bit longer! It is definitely noticeable. Nothing for thickness for me, but I wasn't expecting miracles. You get a lot of product too. Less of my lashes have been falling out, as well. I would buy thing again for sure :)

I can hardly believe it, but this product actually worked for me. Not only did it condition my lashes, which is the main reason I purchased, but it also grew them. I've even grown new eyelashes. I used it regliously every night for a month, an now whenever I remember. The only thing about the new eyelashes that have grown is they stick out since they are shorter than the rest. Oh well, the more the merrier.

I have naturally long lashes but they are quite spindly & crooked and pale at the ends. Mascara fixes the pale ends but sometimes makes them look even more crooked.

Double Lash has really improved the condition of my eyelashes within a couple of weeks. They’re dark all the way to the ends and they’re neat and even.

I used to look at mascara ads in magazines and think that the lashes must have been touched up by computer but my lashes look like that now!

UPDATE: I tried this on my eyebrows because they’re a bit spindly with wayward hairs too. It’s just as good there. My eyebrows are now also neat and lush.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Coarse

This product does work but it broke me out. I used it for two months but I got tiny tiny zits at the outer corner of the eye. I applied it every night for two months which made my lashes become more luscious but unfortunately from the third week I woke up every morning with these 'zits'. I will definitely not repurchase.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Wow!! this stuff is wonderful!!!!
I bought this because i really want to have those extremely thick lashes.. so I thought this was worth a try, the price was good and if it didnt do anything visible to my lashes at least it will condition them..
I was going to post a review after the 30 day results..but its only been like a week and a half and I can already see massive results in thickness and length.. this stuff is great..I just hope it wont make my lashes look like Mr.Snuffle-upagus's..haha

Top Rated Mavala Products