Mavala Double-Lash

Aqua, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Butylene Glycol, Propylene Glycol, Alcohol Denat., Xanthan Gum, Lactococcus Ferment, Glycosaminoglycans, Pronline, Riboflavin, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Hexamidine Diisethionate, 2-Bromo-2-Nitropropane-1, 3-Diol.

on 7/24/2006 8:58:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Wow!! this stuff is wonderful!!!!
I bought this because i really want to have those extremely thick lashes.. so I thought this was worth a try, the price was good and if it didnt do anything visible to my lashes at least it will condition them..
I was going to post a review after the 30 day results..but its only been like a week and a half and I can already see massive results in thickness and length.. this stuff is great..I just hope it wont make my lashes look like Mr.Snuffle-upagus's..haha

on 7/17/2006 12:46:00 AM

I was deliberating between Talika and Mavala and bought this in the end because of the price.
Okie, I wasn't consistent about applying this everyday and when I didn't see results after 2 weeks, gave up and thought that this product was just all hype.
But it's really a waste seeing so much of it left that I decided to give it another try.
This time, I applied it once every morning...yes, I know the packaging said to apply it at night but I always forgot or am too tired.
After around 3 weeks, I noticed that my lashes were a little longer and looks slightly fuller (nothing dramatic tho)
At such a cheap price, I shouldn't expect much and maybe it's because I use it in the morning rather than at nite and so am not seeing the best results...
Anyway, will definitely repurchase again as it's cheap and it takes quite a while to go through one bottle of this.

on 7/3/2006 2:31:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I've been using this for 4 weeks and it's definitely doing something. I apply it really liberally and try to get it right up into the lash line. I don't know how this works, but my experience is that I am losing less of my lashes, so I wonder if it is conditioning and fortifying my lashes so they fall out less resulting in longer and fuller lashes. I have just switched to Clinique High Impact mascara and the result is HUGE fluttery "false" eyelashes. Love it.

on 7/2/2006 1:08:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

This works. I have small, Asian eyes (pic in profile). I have been using Double Lash every evening for two weeks. Today was the first time in my life I went to work without mascara on (I've done this before, but only by mistake!). I cannot compare it to other eyelash treatments because it's the first one I've tried. But I will say it's reasonably priced and does what it promises.

on 7/1/2006 3:13:00 AM

love it but not so much as talika lipocils makes me look younger and sweeter very sweet but talika is better can handle it better and has better ingredients as a whole works better looks better love it so much talika but mavala really is a very good for whenever i take a break from talika lipocils
mavala makes my lashes thicker, stronger and my eyes somehow little kid looking

on 6/30/2006 10:34:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

I wish I had taken a before-and-after photo before I started using this product. I had bald spots along my upper lashline. I have been using it exactly for 30 days and my lashes have filled in beautifully. They are thicker and slightly longer (though length has never been an issue for me - just thickness). I really notice a difference when I'm applying mascara. My lashes actually look lusher.

This is a very hard to find product - at least it was for me. But I have found 2 places that carry it and have purchased a couple of back ups. It comes in a small glass jar with a mascara-type applicator. I apply it every night after washing my face and forget about it. I waited exactly one month before posting my review because I wanted to make sure it worked. And it does. Awesome, awesome product.

I wanted to love this, I truly did. Talika is hard to get here in Australia and very expensive and I seemed to go through a tube every 1-2 months. So when I heard about Double Lash at $20 I was eager to try it. I actually really like this packaging and the applicator and the fact that it seems to last for ages. However I have been using it for 2 months now and my lashes aren't the slightest bit longer and my eyes are slightly allergic to it. I had results from Talika after 3 weeks. I suppose I will have to hunt down some more Talika and pay a fortune for it :(

UPDATE: Many, many months later, my eyelashes are growing! It wasn't as fast as talika to work on me but I am still going strong on the one bottle which was about $20 so I am very happy with this since I would go through Talika a lot quicker and it is a lot more expensive. continued >>

on 6/18/2006 8:49:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

This has been my HG for years.I was born with long,thick lashes but i like to take care of them,especially cause i use mascara pretty much everyday of my life.It defenitely made them stronger,and conditioned them as well.A+

on 6/8/2006 5:20:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I bought this product recently off ebay after reading all the great reviews here. I've been using it for about 2 weeks so far putting it on my lashes before bed. It says you need to wait a month before results but I'm definitely seeing improvement already. I'll keep on using this and update again soon. So far so good!

on 4/30/2006 12:58:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I bought hoping it would fill a bald spot on my lashline. It conditioned my lashes and my mascara went on better. Curls seemed to stay longer after I started using it. I saw some small lashes sprouting in the bald spot. I continued using it for 3-4 months and I just seemed to stop working. The sprout stayed a sprout. In general a good lash conditioner, but doesn't offer much growth.

Top Rated Lash Treatments