September 17, 2014 | 1281 users online

Lip Treatments - Burt's Bees - Beeswax Lip Balm

rated 5 of 5 on 11/29/2012 1:20:00 AM More reviews by SunshineHair

This has been my go-to lip balm for years. I have so many of them; I always find random ones in my purses of pockets.
Needless to say, I really like this lip balm. It gives a stingy feeling at first, which I actually like because it feels like it gets to work right away. Then, it absorbs into my lips and leaves them super moisturized. I love love love this lip balm.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/28/2012 3:59:00 PM More reviews by Paigeluvs35

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I am a pretty big Bert's fan. When you have really chapped lips, you apply it and although it may sting a little at first, within an hour it provides ALOT of relief. It is only about 4-6 dollars at convenience stores so value is definitely there! I recommend giving Bert's a try

rated 1 of 5 on 11/28/2012 10:09:00 AM More reviews by lcarrie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is one of those products that makes your lips more chapped than they were before you used it. It offers temporary relief, but then dries your lips out, forcing you to constantly reapply. I used this product for YEARS and always had the driest lips out of anyone, never realizing that this lip balm was the culprit (oh it's ~natural~ so how bad can it be?). Now that I've stopped using it, my lips are significantly more hydrated.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/23/2012 6:34:00 PM More reviews by emeraldlulu8

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

If you have chapped lips I would recommend this lip balm. After you put it on it makes your lips have a tingly, minty, and fresh feeling. I absolute love it. But a down side to the lip balm is it kind of makes your lips hurt afterward. But I highly recommend it! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 11/23/2012 6:03:00 AM More reviews by MrsRupee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

The thing I like best about Beeswax Lip Balm is that it leaves a fresh, tingly, minty feel right after applying and lasts for awhile. It actually feels really good and it's all natural! Most of all it really leaves your lips feeling moisturized and tingly! Highly recommended!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/19/2012 9:12:00 PM More reviews by deviationk

I think this is an ok-ok lip balm. It still leaves an oily slick which I dislike.
But it does what it says. So for that 4 stars.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/18/2012 8:38:00 PM More reviews by pewpewpew

After hearing rave review about this product, I decided to test it out myself. Upon the application of the product, I found it to be thick, sticky and very heavy on my lips. Also, I found that it actually irritated and dried my lips out rather than moisturizing it even when I applied it 3-5x a day. Sadly to say, this product did not work out for me, and I will not be repurchasing this product.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/17/2012 10:53:00 AM More reviews by tsh82

Update june 2013
So what i love the most about this is you know how we alwayd have to reapply lipbalms after drinking or eating something?
This, you only need small amount of reapplication or none at all.
Definitely keeps my lips moist :)
i guess the only reason why i chose to take a lippy off is because there is no spf. :(
-----------------

i heart this lipbalm soooo much. i love the minty feeling. i wear it without or under lippies and even under lippy, i can still feel the minty fresh. the scent is also nice. got this for $16 for 4 sticks so i think it is a definitely worth buy :)

rated 3 of 5 on 11/15/2012 10:17:00 PM More reviews by PaintInkChick

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Green

I received this as a extra in a swap. At first I wasn't feeling this balm,it was just really rubbery & waxy,but the more I kept using it the more I started to like it. So idk,if it was just the top film or layer? But I mostly use it at night before I go to bed. Or I have worn it under glosses & its nice. Does the job of keeping my lips mositurized.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/14/2012 4:16:00 PM More reviews by peacelovepatchouli

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

burt's bees chapstick is my favorite, ever, hands down, and has been for years. it's moisturizing, smells awesome and is essentially all natural. my specific favorite is the island one. it has a red cap like the original. it's just so moisturizing! hg without a doubt.