April 17, 2014 | 898 users online

Lip Treatments - Burt's Bees - Beeswax Lip Balm

rated 3 of 5 on 10/7/2012 9:29:00 PM More reviews by Jamieflan1

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I used to use Burt's beeswax every time I would go to the snow. It really didn't help my champing compared to carmax. Carmax worked ten times better even though it tastes and smells very bad, it's super effective when you are in intense weather. I will not be buying Burt's bees wax again

rated 4 of 5 on 10/3/2012 9:52:00 PM More reviews by Jinstellakwon

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

My go-to lip balm. It has a minty feeling that makes my lips tingly for a little bit. One stick lasts me ages.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/3/2012 6:53:00 AM More reviews by dunnodunnox3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

Edit:
The tingly feeling I got eventually irritated my lips. Especially when they were cracked. It dried out my lips, I found out.

Don't recommend.

Previous Review:
Best lip balm! My lips get quite dry all year round, so not just Winter, but also Summer, Spring, Autumn. This just soothes my lips and makes it super soft. It has a peppermint smell, and gives you a lasting peppermint tingle which lasts for 10 - 30 min. And the best thing for me about this is that it's not greasy! I put lots of lip balm on, and it's not sticky at all! Love this lip balm, definitely a must have! YOU WON'T REGRET!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/2/2012 12:46:00 AM More reviews by blueclaire

I prefer Kiehls and Jack Black for my often chapped lips but as a basic lipbalm, for the cost and effectiveness I recommend these lip balms.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/27/2012 12:40:00 AM More reviews by dijondra

I can't live without my Burt's Bees Lip Balm. The Peppermint oil is refreshing, it doesn't leave a residue and it doesn't have any gloss, so it's perfect for a MUA to use on an actor/model who wants a more natural look. I also use it as a primer/moisturizer before applying any lip color to models. It's fantastic.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/23/2012 7:43:00 PM More reviews by heyjoni

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is the best lip balm I've ever tried and I've been using it for years. None of the other Burt's Bees balms can even touch this one. I love the cool, minty sensation and it soothes my dry, chapped lips like no other. Seriously, I can't rave about it enough and I'm glad this product exists.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/23/2012 2:52:00 PM More reviews by skwert22

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

What a great product. For starters, it feels AMAZING on your lips. It gives your lips a tingly minty sensation. It makes my lips SO hydrated. I prefer the tube over the can. Smells great. I have all of the beeswax balms and the original is by far my favorite. A must have for any girl! Would definitely buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/22/2012 5:13:00 AM More reviews by LilMissSarah

OMG! I really love this product!!! I have really dry lips, and I have tried every other lip balm out there(THEY DON'T WORK THAT WELL!), and this is the first one that really works well, and you can feel it working! I love the tingling minty feeling you get when you apply it! It feels so refreshing! I totally recommend it!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/20/2012 6:42:00 PM More reviews by HotKee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I have very dry lips and have probably tried every single lip balm on the market, and after finding Burt I have found the dry lip cure. This lip balm is (in my opinion) the best formula in the Burt's line, as it is the most moisturizing, longest wear -- and I love the tingling effect. No other lips balms come close to being as effective as this one is.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/16/2012 5:48:00 PM More reviews by JoyaJay

First off, can I just point out how amaaazing the honey scented one smells? It's simply divine. The product itself is alright, I'd say. Didn't do way too much for my lips, but I still enjoyed using it. It has a very waxy texture, unlike most lip balms, which makes it last long (had mine for almost a year). What I really liked about it was that it didn't leave this extremely glossy film on my lips.