August 23, 2014 | 1386 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Mary Kay - Oil Free Eye Makeup Remover

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/4/2009 12:36:00 PM More reviews by BrittyG

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I do like this stuff. It works really well and gets makeup off easily without pulling and excess rubbing. Plus, the package is pretty cool. However it's a little expensive for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/27/2009 9:09:00 AM More reviews by TRIPPIN

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This eye makeup remover works well; however, I prefer Marcelle eye makeup remover (for waterproof makeup). The Marcelle is a bit oiler but I find that it works more quickly (less rubbing required). Also, I can conveniently purchase Marcelle at my local drugstore for a lot less money than the MK, especially when it's on sale.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/25/2009 1:47:00 PM More reviews by Themagpie

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have been using this product for a while. It does what it promises. Takes off all eye makeup, even waterproof. And best of all it's oil free.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/23/2009 6:20:00 PM More reviews by xPollyPocketx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

this stuff is the BEST. it does an amazing job.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2009 4:42:00 PM More reviews by charisma103

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I really LOVE this Makeup Remover. I thought Clinique's OFMR was awesome, but Mary Kay beats it by far!

My Urban Decay 24/7 eyeliner comes off like a dream when I use this - no major scrubbing involved.

I found you get the best results by using jumbo cotton balls as this distributes the product evenly and removes makeup easily.

The great thing about this product is the packaging. Most MUR have an open top on the bottle (which can lead to major spills and product loss) Mary Kay has designed their bottle to have a stopper with a small pinhole, so you have to squeeze the product out, instead of wasting product by tipping the bottle over.

I would suggest using Ebay to buy this item, since many Mary Kay Reps can be a nucisance.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/19/2009 10:34:00 PM More reviews by dmr1324

I use this does not make my under eyes dry like cream eye remover does a little goes a long way last me about 2 months maybe even longer would buy again

rated 5 of 5 on 1/19/2009 11:07:00 AM More reviews by pink_rosies

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Other Eyes: Blue

This product makes my life so much easier! I love playing around with colors, mascaras, and glitter & etc... (who doesn't?!?!) and this stuff takes it off so easily. No tugging. It doesn't sting and it's oil free! I have used it for years and haven't found anything better for the price.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2009 10:47:00 PM More reviews by heatheryazbek

Love this stuff. 1 bottle lasts forever and a day. It takes off anything and everything I could possibly fit on my eyes. Make sure you shake it up though, because the oil free silicone formula seperates and must be recombined or it seems greasy.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/16/2009 8:41:00 PM More reviews by thinkpink1718

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have been using this stuff for years and I love it. A couple of times I thought it would be a good idea to buy a drugstore brand (it's cheaper--you know the drill), but I hated that stuff. It took twice as much to get the eye makeup off and even then you have to rub your eyes too much for my liking. With Mary Kay, you just swipe along your eye and it's gone! Awesome!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/28/2008 9:07:00 PM More reviews by Princesa7

It was too oily imo(even after shaking it to death!!) it did remove my all make up(wich I waer some hard to get off eyeliner etc..) but omg it made my eyes hurt sooo bad..I'll stick to my Ponds cold cream.

UPDATE 7/26/10.....I must have gotten a bad bottle when I 1st used this. I recently got a free travel sized bottle from a friend.I gave this a try again and Wow!! It wasn't oily and didn't make my eyes hurt at all. I was pretty impressed this time with how gentle it was on my eyes.