October 30, 2014 | 1710 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Mary Kay - Oil Free Eye Makeup Remover

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 3/14/2009 7:42:00 PM More reviews by captaintraci

I love this product!! It is great! I put some on a cotton ball, put it up to my eye, wait 5 seconds and the make up comes right off. I never have a problem with residue or anything. I would definetly buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/14/2009 6:54:00 PM More reviews by CRAZY4MAKEUP

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really love this eyemakup remover. My friend started to sell M.K. and I thought I would try this out. It works really well! I have tryed Lancome, Estee Lauder, Clinque, and Elizabeth Arden, but this is my favorite.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/13/2009 11:42:00 AM More reviews by cookiemonster88

Jeez I love this eye make up remover,its the best by far that I have ever tried,even removes loreal voluminous mascara, which anyone who has ever used it will know it is super tough to remove! Overall winner,cheap price for a great eye mu remover.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/10/2009 9:47:00 AM More reviews by texasflamingo

I use this on a Ponds towlette and it takes my waterproof mascara right off. It's oil-free so it doesn't leave my eyes greasy. It is a little expensive, but it only takes a tiny bit per eye. I've been using it for about 6 months and I've barely made a dent in it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/7/2009 6:19:00 PM More reviews by heathermrm

My MIL is a Mary Kay rep and when she heard I was running to the store for my HG Neutrogena oil-free eye makeup remover (we were all at her house), she offered to let me try this and save me the trip (did I mention I have a MIL that rocks?!)

PROS: (1) works just as well as Lancome Bi-Facil and Neutrogena Oil Free (all 3 are dual phase products - must shake well b4 using). No tugging/pulling to remove even stubborn waterproof mascara (which I wear 95% of the time); leaves no film over my eyes (I do wash my face after using this, but some other eye mu removers still left a residual film); doesn't sting my eyes. (2) the packaging far exceeds Lancome and Neutrogena's becuz it has a little pinhole top for dispensing; with the other 2 - wide open at the top = hard to control amount dispensed. (3) (and this is dumb, but...) it's a pink bottle - so girly girly!! :)

CONS: (1) price - yes I got mine for free, but regular price is like $14 -while that is less than Lancome's outrageous price ($26, but can usually get a GWP smaller size), it is 2x the price of Neutrogena; (2) have to get thru MK rep or order online = not nearly as convenient as, say, running to Target and get while grocery shopping.

I took 1 lippie off for price - otherwise I'd have given it 5 stars. I said yes to repurchase, but will only do so if Neutrogena is d/c. I mean, lets face it - why unnecessarily pay 2x price?

I see that CVS (which I rarely get to becuz its a bit of a haul drivewise) has a knock off of Neutrogena's for approx $3 less. I am going to try that next time. I also saw that Walmart has their version (Equate) which I was going to buy, but the CVS version was even cheaper - shocking! So - will be trying the CVS version once I run out of MK.

That said - I will say an unequivocal "YES" should my lovely MIL offer me another freebie!

08/01/09 UPDATE I found my HG eye makeup remover - Sonia Kashuk - workx better than any other of the dual-phase I have tried. So SK will be my HG; MK (should I get it again free from MIL) is my 2nd choice tied w/ Neutrogena.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/8/2009 6:58:00 PM More reviews by JeneenL

I have been using this for years b/c I used to be a consultant and had a lot of this left. I like it, it gets eye shadow off fine. It does take a bit to get all my mascara off. If I don't find anything else out there I would repurchase this again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/4/2009 12:36:00 PM More reviews by BrittyG

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I do like this stuff. It works really well and gets makeup off easily without pulling and excess rubbing. Plus, the package is pretty cool. However it's a little expensive for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/27/2009 9:09:00 AM More reviews by TRIPPIN

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This eye makeup remover works well; however, I prefer Marcelle eye makeup remover (for waterproof makeup). The Marcelle is a bit oiler but I find that it works more quickly (less rubbing required). Also, I can conveniently purchase Marcelle at my local drugstore for a lot less money than the MK, especially when it's on sale.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/25/2009 1:47:00 PM More reviews by Themagpie

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have been using this product for a while. It does what it promises. Takes off all eye makeup, even waterproof. And best of all it's oil free.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/23/2009 6:20:00 PM More reviews by xPollyPocketx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

this stuff is the BEST. it does an amazing job.