Lancome Tresor

3.4

Well... I worked with a woman that practically bathed in this stuff and I have to say it smelled GREAT on HER (soft, powdery)... The entire office smelled so good in the am!! That said, it never smelled at all the same on me - - I actually thought she was lying about what she wore!! :-)

USed to love this in high school, now I find it to be very heady and overbearing!!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

I am a fragrance lover and very open-minded about trying and buying new scents in a wide range of fragrance categories (for many years). To my nose, Tresor is one of the absolute worst I have ever smelled. Sour, powdery, delicate hints of rotting fruit. Yuck! Maybe it smells good on some people, but I wouldn't ever wear it.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I personally cannot stand this fragrance on myself or most people who wear it. However, I smelled it on one other person and it was absolutely divine. She had found her fragrance. For how good it smelled on her, I can't just give it one lippie.

I'm not one to like very strong fragrances, but this one works on me. I think there's a hint of vanilla in this, and I like wearing it during fall and winter because the scent is warm. I have a sample from a GWP. This is not my HG, but I'll definitely use up the sample.

Hair: Other, Relaxed, Other

The bottle is unique, but I am instantly alerted by its Orange/Brown colour which means that it will be another strong scent. True indeed! A powdery smell and I can sense a bit of bitterness in it. This is just one of the perfumes that I wont touch.

I can totally see that this isn't a frag for a lot of people, but I LOVE it. It's warm and cosy and comforting, although pretty strong... It has a huge depth of scent, I love the dry-down. I do have to be in the right mood to wear this though as it can be a bit much, it's a real winter frag. I'm more aware wearing this than a lot of other scents that other people might find it over-powering though (or just down-right nasty!) so I pick when and where I wear it pretty carefully.

I love Tresor! I admit I had to use to it, there was time I couldn't stand it. But since last year it's one of my favorites. For me it's a perfect fall fragrance.

This is the scent I hate more than any other. Probably because it reminds me of a crazy woman who used to wear it while making bizarre comments about how we all better get married before age 30. So I guess Tresor always says to me, "C'mon y'all, let's douse ourselves in peach schnapps and go look for a man down at the mall." And the bottle is so unpleasant to hold, shape is just weird.

This has got to be one of the WORST fragrances out there... It smells like bug spray. I got this as a sample in one of the gift sets and when I sprayed it on, I couldn't wash it off quick enough. It is just plain horrible!!! I will NEVER purchase this...

Popular Fragrances