Lancome Tresor

3.4

on 9/27/2005 12:09:00 PM

I'm not one to like very strong fragrances, but this one works on me. I think there's a hint of vanilla in this, and I like wearing it during fall and winter because the scent is warm. I have a sample from a GWP. This is not my HG, but I'll definitely use up the sample.

on 9/26/2005 12:35:00 AM

The bottle is unique, but I am instantly alerted by its Orange/Brown colour which means that it will be another strong scent. True indeed! A powdery smell and I can sense a bit of bitterness in it. This is just one of the perfumes that I wont touch.

on 9/21/2005 5:44:00 AM

I can totally see that this isn't a frag for a lot of people, but I LOVE it. It's warm and cosy and comforting, although pretty strong... It has a huge depth of scent, I love the dry-down. I do have to be in the right mood to wear this though as it can be a bit much, it's a real winter frag. I'm more aware wearing this than a lot of other scents that other people might find it over-powering though (or just down-right nasty!) so I pick when and where I wear it pretty carefully.

on 9/5/2005 2:07:00 PM

I love Tresor! I admit I had to use to it, there was time I couldn't stand it. But since last year it's one of my favorites. For me it's a perfect fall fragrance.

on 8/21/2005 1:52:00 PM

This is the scent I hate more than any other. Probably because it reminds me of a crazy woman who used to wear it while making bizarre comments about how we all better get married before age 30. So I guess Tresor always says to me, "C'mon y'all, let's douse ourselves in peach schnapps and go look for a man down at the mall." And the bottle is so unpleasant to hold, shape is just weird.

on 8/15/2005 10:33:00 PM

This has got to be one of the WORST fragrances out there... It smells like bug spray. I got this as a sample in one of the gift sets and when I sprayed it on, I couldn't wash it off quick enough. It is just plain horrible!!! I will NEVER purchase this...

on 7/23/2005 12:16:00 AM

This is by far the worst fragrance I have ever smelled! The packaging is not attractive and old fashioned. Please discontinue...

I liked this in the store & took it home excited to try it out & I hated it! It's much to "old" for me. I wouldn't buy it again & I would say try it a few times before you buy.

on 7/6/2005 7:21:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I do not like this. It smells like old Avon talcum from the sixties. It has a heavy, powdery, sweetness. If you can imagine a clingy, needy person draped all over you but being ever so nice -- that's what this is about. This is a scent for someone who never ventures out of her drawing room and who gets the vapors if she has to pour her own tea.

on 7/5/2005 5:11:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

im 20 and this is definitely not the scent for my age. i looove heavy scents from guerlain and dior, etc., but this one smells so heady, outdated and old on me. The bottle and the colour of the liquid seems to indicate its not for someone looking for heavy or not, a fun and modern scent. I tried it because it said it had apricot blossom in it and i am soo dissapointed!

Popular Fragrances