December 18, 2014 | 1729 users online

Fragrances - Lancome - Tresor

rated 5 of 5 on 9/5/2005 2:07:00 PM More reviews by Dahlia

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love Tresor! I admit I had to use to it, there was time I couldn't stand it. But since last year it's one of my favorites. For me it's a perfect fall fragrance.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/21/2005 1:52:00 PM More reviews by Twizler

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is the scent I hate more than any other. Probably because it reminds me of a crazy woman who used to wear it while making bizarre comments about how we all better get married before age 30. So I guess Tresor always says to me, "C'mon y'all, let's douse ourselves in peach schnapps and go look for a man down at the mall." And the bottle is so unpleasant to hold, shape is just weird.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/15/2005 10:33:00 PM More reviews by barbikitty

This has got to be one of the WORST fragrances out there... It smells like bug spray. I got this as a sample in one of the gift sets and when I sprayed it on, I couldn't wash it off quick enough. It is just plain horrible!!! I will NEVER purchase this...

rated 1 of 5 on 7/23/2005 12:16:00 AM More reviews by izzyr

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is by far the worst fragrance I have ever smelled! The packaging is not attractive and old fashioned. Please discontinue...

rated 2 of 5 on 7/12/2005 12:37:00 AM More reviews by one_life_lover

I liked this in the store & took it home excited to try it out & I hated it! It's much to "old" for me. I wouldn't buy it again & I would say try it a few times before you buy.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/6/2005 7:21:00 PM More reviews by AngelZoe

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I do not like this. It smells like old Avon talcum from the sixties. It has a heavy, powdery, sweetness. If you can imagine a clingy, needy person draped all over you but being ever so nice -- that's what this is about. This is a scent for someone who never ventures out of her drawing room and who gets the vapors if she has to pour her own tea.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/5/2005 5:11:00 AM More reviews by sooyang

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

im 20 and this is definitely not the scent for my age. i looove heavy scents from guerlain and dior, etc., but this one smells so heady, outdated and old on me. The bottle and the colour of the liquid seems to indicate its not for someone looking for heavy or not, a fun and modern scent. I tried it because it said it had apricot blossom in it and i am soo dissapointed!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/1/2005 10:47:00 PM More reviews by ahenema

I smelled this at Bloomingdales about 4 years ago and fell in love. This scent is wonderful. It is a bit heavy, but it is still a fabolous. This is my cold weather going out scent while J'adore is my warmer weather going out scent. The scent has great staying power (I have the EDT) so a little goes a long way. You definitely get your money's worth with this one.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/27/2005 12:20:00 PM More reviews by franciepants

I used this a few times many years ago but since the reformulation (and there must have been one) things sure have changed.

Before (vintage), it was intense but still had a soft quality to it. I tried a new bottle last night and it absolutely did not agree with me. It is still an intense fragrance but not soft to me, nor attractive. I couldn't even get softness from the amber in this one. Flat out "yucky" on my skin.

I know sometimes our tastes change over the years, but even if I had never smelled it before I would not like it.

I was quite happy to have a nice shower and put on something else.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/24/2005 10:54:00 PM More reviews by collectiblesbyrose

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My all time favorite. Like it best in winter.