Lancome Tresor

3.4

on 11/8/2005 9:46:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

I am a fragrance lover and very open-minded about trying and buying new scents in a wide range of fragrance categories (for many years). To my nose, Tresor is one of the absolute worst I have ever smelled. Sour, powdery, delicate hints of rotting fruit. Yuck! Maybe it smells good on some people, but I wouldn't ever wear it.

on 10/4/2005 10:38:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I personally cannot stand this fragrance on myself or most people who wear it. However, I smelled it on one other person and it was absolutely divine. She had found her fragrance. For how good it smelled on her, I can't just give it one lippie.

on 9/27/2005 12:09:00 PM

I'm not one to like very strong fragrances, but this one works on me. I think there's a hint of vanilla in this, and I like wearing it during fall and winter because the scent is warm. I have a sample from a GWP. This is not my HG, but I'll definitely use up the sample.

on 9/26/2005 12:35:00 AM

Hair: Other, Relaxed, Other

The bottle is unique, but I am instantly alerted by its Orange/Brown colour which means that it will be another strong scent. True indeed! A powdery smell and I can sense a bit of bitterness in it. This is just one of the perfumes that I wont touch.

on 9/21/2005 5:44:00 AM

I can totally see that this isn't a frag for a lot of people, but I LOVE it. It's warm and cosy and comforting, although pretty strong... It has a huge depth of scent, I love the dry-down. I do have to be in the right mood to wear this though as it can be a bit much, it's a real winter frag. I'm more aware wearing this than a lot of other scents that other people might find it over-powering though (or just down-right nasty!) so I pick when and where I wear it pretty carefully.

on 9/5/2005 2:07:00 PM

I love Tresor! I admit I had to use to it, there was time I couldn't stand it. But since last year it's one of my favorites. For me it's a perfect fall fragrance.

on 8/21/2005 1:52:00 PM

This is the scent I hate more than any other. Probably because it reminds me of a crazy woman who used to wear it while making bizarre comments about how we all better get married before age 30. So I guess Tresor always says to me, "C'mon y'all, let's douse ourselves in peach schnapps and go look for a man down at the mall." And the bottle is so unpleasant to hold, shape is just weird.

on 8/15/2005 10:33:00 PM

This has got to be one of the WORST fragrances out there... It smells like bug spray. I got this as a sample in one of the gift sets and when I sprayed it on, I couldn't wash it off quick enough. It is just plain horrible!!! I will NEVER purchase this...

on 7/23/2005 12:16:00 AM

This is by far the worst fragrance I have ever smelled! The packaging is not attractive and old fashioned. Please discontinue...

I liked this in the store & took it home excited to try it out & I hated it! It's much to "old" for me. I wouldn't buy it again & I would say try it a few times before you buy.

Popular Fragrances