September 20, 2014 | 1761 users online

Fragrances - Lancome - Tresor

rated 1 of 5 on 7/23/2005 12:16:00 AM More reviews by izzyr

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is by far the worst fragrance I have ever smelled! The packaging is not attractive and old fashioned. Please discontinue...

rated 2 of 5 on 7/12/2005 12:37:00 AM More reviews by one_life_lover

I liked this in the store & took it home excited to try it out & I hated it! It's much to "old" for me. I wouldn't buy it again & I would say try it a few times before you buy.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/6/2005 7:21:00 PM More reviews by AngelZoe

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I do not like this. It smells like old Avon talcum from the sixties. It has a heavy, powdery, sweetness. If you can imagine a clingy, needy person draped all over you but being ever so nice -- that's what this is about. This is a scent for someone who never ventures out of her drawing room and who gets the vapors if she has to pour her own tea.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/5/2005 5:11:00 AM More reviews by sooyang

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

im 20 and this is definitely not the scent for my age. i looove heavy scents from guerlain and dior, etc., but this one smells so heady, outdated and old on me. The bottle and the colour of the liquid seems to indicate its not for someone looking for heavy or not, a fun and modern scent. I tried it because it said it had apricot blossom in it and i am soo dissapointed!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/1/2005 10:47:00 PM More reviews by ahenema

I smelled this at Bloomingdales about 4 years ago and fell in love. This scent is wonderful. It is a bit heavy, but it is still a fabolous. This is my cold weather going out scent while J'adore is my warmer weather going out scent. The scent has great staying power (I have the EDT) so a little goes a long way. You definitely get your money's worth with this one.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/27/2005 12:20:00 PM More reviews by franciepants

I used this a few times many years ago but since the reformulation (and there must have been one) things sure have changed.

Before (vintage), it was intense but still had a soft quality to it. I tried a new bottle last night and it absolutely did not agree with me. It is still an intense fragrance but not soft to me, nor attractive. I couldn't even get softness from the amber in this one. Flat out "yucky" on my skin.

I know sometimes our tastes change over the years, but even if I had never smelled it before I would not like it.

I was quite happy to have a nice shower and put on something else.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/24/2005 10:54:00 PM More reviews by collectiblesbyrose

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My all time favorite. Like it best in winter.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/18/2005 6:27:00 PM More reviews by misspris26

I started using this at age 19 and I've never been without it. I only wear it a few times a month and when I do STRANGERS come up to me telling me how nice I smell. My friend wore this and it did not mesh well with her body chemistry because it stank and smelled chemically. I love this and have had countless bottles.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/6/2005 7:48:00 AM More reviews by MyBuddy

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

"Guerlain does NOT make Tresor, Lancome does."

Well DUH.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/25/2005 8:47:00 PM More reviews by ladykestryl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I recently purchased this for my Mother, and she adored this scent. I decided to give it a try, and recieved this in a swap along with the lotion. I love how this smells on me. This is such a nice scent I sometimes wear it to big 'power' meetings I have at work or on my 'date nights' with hubbie. I think I am going to have this for years to come on my dresser, spraying myself with this lovely scent.