April 20, 2014 | 1588 users online

Concealers - Almay - Clear Complexion Blemish Healing Spot Concealer

rated 5 of 5 on 1/13/2009 2:54:00 PM More reviews by dorilob

Great concealer. Helps clear up breakouts and it also covers redness.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/1/2009 4:37:00 PM More reviews by bellalinda1805

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this concealer. I dont know if it works to treat my occassional pimple, since I use other stuff for that, but it does a great job in concealing. It goes perfect with my fair skin, and it never looks cakey or make-upish (if you know what I mean) lol...all in all a good everyday concealer that I would def purchase again.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/30/2008 6:15:00 PM More reviews by saragrl90

This is a good concealer. I use it because it's good for your skin and helps with your blemishes. I agree with using your finger and not the wand. Sometimes it can make your blemishes look dried up but you can mix the concealer with your moisturizer. I rated it a four because I really don't see it helping with my blemishes.. but overall, it covers well.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/24/2008 10:06:00 AM More reviews by novmonkey6

Well...this product didn't work for me that well (I bought the entire collection). I thought that this was way to creamy and didn't match well with my complexion (I'm Chinese, but I'm a bit light). I bought the entire collection in medium but I dont think that I would like the light shade either. As for the skin clearing part, very few products actually work for me and this doesn't either. I gave it away.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/19/2008 4:18:00 PM More reviews by ReenBean

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Black

This is a great concealer for blemishes. Iím not really sure if it does treat pimples but it did provide good coverage for concealing them. Problem is of course that I canít seem to find them in stock in London anymore!

rated 3 of 5 on 12/19/2008 10:18:00 AM More reviews by skye354

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

even though it says it helps with blemishes it never worked for me. it also feels caked on and for $6 to $7 its not worth it.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/4/2008 7:11:00 PM More reviews by elizboom

I love this concealer. I prefer to apply it with my finger instead of the wand, it blends easy and looks great. It works well with my fair skin tone and it really helps with blemish control. I've bought it thrice already.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/17/2008 7:42:00 PM More reviews by Diemmy

I hate this concealer. I can't believe I wasted my money on it. It's not blendable and dries up your pimple but makes it look gross and super cakey. It didn't seem to treat any of my pimples either. What a waste of money.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/17/2008 9:44:00 AM More reviews by rainbodragon

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I wanted to like this, but it was so yellow and dried so fast it was impossible to blend. im taking it back to the store today.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/13/2008 1:13:00 AM More reviews by HotCurry

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have tried all three of Almay's concealers, and I like this one a lot, but I prefer the Line Smoothing version over this one. While this covers well for a liquid concealer, and also has great neutral shades, the Salycilic Acid does nothing for my skin but cause flaky dry spots, and irritate it. For those that have had success with SA clearing their skin, I'd highly recommend this concealer, for those like me, who's skin does not respond to SA, I'd try the Line Smoothing version, which works great for blemishes and undereye circles.