April 17, 2014 | 1905 users online

Cleansers - Philosophy - Purity Made Simple (Real Purity Cleanser)

rated 4 of 5 on 12/19/2012 2:13:00 AM More reviews by alliegrace132

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

I LOVE this cleanser! I wish it was a little cheaper, but you get what you pay for right? after one week my skin is brighter, my pores are almost non-existant, and my rosacea has calmed a good bit. I love the packaging!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/18/2012 1:19:00 AM More reviews by Menolikepolos

NW10-15 (neutral-cool toned, very fair), blue eyes, Color season is True Summer, Baumann Skin Type is OSPW.

This is a great cleanser. A little goes a long way with this one. I used to only use drugstore cleansers, but this was my first HE cleanser love. I prefer using this in the summer, as it is a bit drying for my skin in the winter. It cleanses my face of all makeup, even waterproof, in one quick wash. No need to scrub at that WP mascara! Only issue is that it's too drying for winter use and sometimes it burns my eyes and makes them red (most cleansers do this though). My 8 oz bottle will probably last me 2 summers lol.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/16/2012 3:28:00 PM More reviews by keepitreal

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have combo/sensitive skin. I really loved the consistency of this cleanser and the fact that it didn't totally dry my skin out. Unfortunately, it did cause a horrible breakout after a week of use (and my skin is normally pretty clear) - painful cystic acne and small whiteheads. I have ceased use and 3 days later my skin is already about 50% clear. I wish I could figure out what ingredient caused such a flare, but this has a rather long ingredient list so I guess we'll never know. Please be wary if you have sensitive/reactive skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/13/2012 5:29:00 PM More reviews by loriginal01

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I just purchased my second bottle of this product. I originally purchased the tiny sample size while waiting on line in sephora to purchase other products. I am completely and totally head over heels for this cleanser. I have very oily and very sensitive skin. It didn't dry out my skin at all, it didn't leave behind any type of residue. My skin just feels really clean and balanced.

It also did not irritate my eyes at all and it works well with my clarisonic. By far the best face cleanser I've ever used.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/11/2012 2:21:00 AM More reviews by rubyred1004

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I had a little 3 fl oz sample of the purity cleanser and it has lasted for a decently long time for how small the bottle was. I always used a cream cleanser to remove my makeup first before using this cleanser so I don't know how well it removes makeup but I think it was good for removing whatever might have been leftover from my first cleanse. The cleanser is gentle and it left my face feeling clean without feeling stripped. I love the creamy texture. I will try other cleansers out and if nothing seems better then I will repurchase it.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/10/2012 11:00:00 PM More reviews by DollyBoots

I was scared to get this since I usually get anti-acne face washes. I tried it and Ive had it for about 4 months and wow!! It makes my skin happy to say the least. I feel good when I use this, but I dont feel "pure". my face still has some slight acne scars and bumps and I need to look for some anti-bacterial face washes(: If I dnt find anything after I finish my bottle I might repurchase it, but I feel like I can do alot better(: oh also when I wash my face, I open my mouth to get down n deep on my nose ridges and above my lip and let me say THIS STUFF TASTE NAAAAAAAASTY!!! The first time I got some on my lip I had to stop and rinse mt mouth cuz it taste soo toxic and bitter UGGGH ive never had a face wash taste so bile :/

rated 5 of 5 on 12/10/2012 2:27:00 PM More reviews by mcmurphy31

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

LOVE this product. I am pretty lazy when it comes to taking off my makeup at night and this does the trick. I have pretty good skin (normal/dry), but get the occasional pimple every once in a while. This is a simple cleanser that does a great job at taking off my makeup and leaving my skin feeling clean afterwards but not tight and dry. It's gentle enough to use on my eyes and has a slight herbal, clean scent that isn't overpowering. My only negative comment is that it is a littler more expensive than the other cleansers I have used, but you get a lot of product for the price and it is definitely worth it.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/9/2012 9:28:00 PM More reviews by laurenmcintoshhh

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

So.. I was really excited to try this product because I've never found a face wash that I have liked and been able to stay with. But this was just another average face wash. It comes in a super cute bottle, but thats about it. It didn't do much of anything for my face and I wasn't thrilled. I might buy it again, but hopefully I can find something better.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/9/2012 8:54:00 PM More reviews by Peaches1027

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this cleanser. It smells freshly soapy, and it cleans my combo skin without drying it out or leaving a residue. It's thick and it doesn't foam very much. A little goes a long way, making it more economical than the price initially implies. I will repurchase.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/9/2012 8:40:00 PM More reviews by MarniGirl

Not "pure" at all. Totally irritated my skin. Made me blotchy looking. I now use CeraVe and it has been great.