April 16, 2014 | 1057 users online

Mascara - Clinique - High Impact Mascara

rated 2 of 5 on 5/22/2012 1:54:00 PM More reviews by nkar23

this really didnt do anything for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/22/2012 11:31:00 AM More reviews by Stephlogan

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is my secret weapon for getting baby doll lashes that don't look stupid. It's hard to find mascara that manages to look very full without looking spidery.

It works on almost everyone, but it is magical for people who have the combination of lashes that are long, but thin. If you have that, bust out the debit card because you just found the answer.

If you have very, very, very short lashes this might not be the mascara for you. Since it makes your lashes very thick, it might make them look odd; almost stumpy looking. But for your average person this is a good one.

Another good thing is that it doesn't flake! It's not waterproof but it lasts a good while. And I personally think that this can't be beat if you want a mascara to go with a smokey eye. Also if you want a bright lip and a nude eye, this is a great mascara because it delivers some drama on the eye without having to wear a colorful eyeshadow that will detract from the lip.

I will say that, unless you apply very lightly, this is not for those who are looking for a subtle mascara. It delivers what it's named for. It's high impact.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/18/2012 1:47:00 AM More reviews by pamandabelle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

I have to say, I was pleasantly surprised with this product! After a few strokes, it leaves a glossy black finish on the lashes, and does a good job with both volume and length. I'm a Musical Theatre major in college and just finished a show in April- I had to wear falsies every night. Clinique's High Impact was my go to mascara to finish off the job after applying my falsies and curling my natural lashes into them. The final finish was excellent! It works well with both natural and false lashes. If your eyes tend to water, I'd suggest a top coat of waterproof mascara to fend off raccoon eyes. If you prefer a more natural lash look, I would not recommend. Look into Clinique's Lash Doubling mascara if that's what you're looking for. For those of you who like a little drama and like your lashes dark, I definitely recommend!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/18/2012 1:26:00 AM More reviews by deamber

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Other Eyes: Grey

I love this mascara, its one that I always have to have. It separates, defines, makes them extremely long and holds a curl. I always curl before and after mascara. Something about the brush that separates my eyelashes very well without clumping like other mascaras do. I have sensitive eyes and this doesn't irritate my eyes at all. It come off easily with water, no scrubbing no pulling. Amazing product.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/15/2012 3:45:00 PM More reviews by Alfordalice

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Good black glossy clump free mascara. Love it.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/13/2012 10:44:00 PM More reviews by hebamo

Got this as a GWP and have been using it for the past week. First thing I noticed was the brush, and evenly coated bristles, no globs or clumps. It doesn't have much of a smell, which is good. I feel that it is a little heavy going on the lashes but doesn't clump them together. It is really great for adding length and a bit of volume. However, it doesn't hold curl very well. I feel like the formula is too heavy and weighs my lashes down. Also, I get raccoon eyes after about 5 hours of wear. Maybe I'll try scraping the brush off before I apply from now on but for me, it's not a mascara worth purchasing.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/10/2012 6:15:00 PM More reviews by notfalling028

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I usually really like Clinique mascara, but this one was the thickest consistency and the most clumping I've tried of all their products. I'm going to stick to Lash Doubling mascara as I prefer more natural and defined look for my lashes.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/10/2012 2:34:00 PM More reviews by missykeyana

It's okay. On my lashes, which are average in both length and thickness, it thickens some and lengthens some. Its performance is neither exceptionally good nor bad. I'm using a GWP tube and it seems to be drying out after less than two months because I'm fighting clumps, despite it still being a significant amount of product left. Overall, it's....okay. I have other mascaras that I prefer/wanna try out so I will not repurchase.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/10/2012 11:39:00 AM More reviews by SoCalDREAMS

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love Clinique skin care & make up but this mascara is awful. I like the look once you work out how to get rid of the clumps. But it always ends up smudging and transfering under the eyes. Definately do not use this mascara if it remotely rains or have oily eyes.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/7/2012 6:06:00 PM More reviews by kittykawaii

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

This is my favourite mascara, and I have tried quite a few! I have relatively average eyelashes and this makes them look really naturally thick and long. I wear this to work every day and this mascara is long-lasting (so no little bits under your eyes ever!) yet so easy to wash off at the end of the day. If I'm only wearing the mascara, I don't even need to use makeup remover on my eyes because it just washes off with water.

The brush also seems to be why this mascara works so well. It really picks up every lash without making them clump and it easy to manoeuvre around your lashes. A recent positive thing I also have to say about this mascara is that it works great with brush on lash extensions.