Clinique High Impact Mascara

3.6

water, copernicia cerifera (caranuba) wax, stearic acid, glyceryl stearate, polyisobutene, silica, acrylates copolymer, aminomethyl propanediol, vp/eicosene copolymer, sodium hyaluronate, lauroyl lysine, pantethine, melanin, panthenol, hydrolyzed wheat protein, ethylhexylglycerin, hydroxyethylcellulose, calcium aluminum borosilicate, pvp, propylene clycol, acacia senegal gum, isostearic acid, simethicone, dimethicone peg-8 polyacrylate, urea, disodium edta, bht, sodium dehydroacetate, methylparaben, ethylparaben, propylparaben, isobutylparaben, phenoxyethanol, benzyl alcohol, [ /- iron oxides (ci 77491, ci 77492, ci 77499), mica, titanium dioxide (ci 77891), blue 1 lake (ci 42090), aluminum powder (ci 77000), carmine (ci 75470), chromium oxide greens (ci 77288), yellow 5 lake (ci 19140), chromium hydroxide green (ci 77289), bismuth oxychloride (ci 77163), bronze powder (ci 77400), ultramarines (ci 77007), ferric ferrocyanide (ci 77510)] [iln 30012]

Skin: Dry, Deep Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

I received this mascara in a deluxe sample size with my Sephora order, been using it for about 2 months now. The brush is full making it easy to grab at the root of lashes coating them without MISSING any areas. It does add extreme volume & length. HOWEVER, the formula is so thick you must work with QUICK precision to apply multiple coats BEFORE it dries, otherwise you’ll have a clumpy mess on your hands. Formulation is thick & JET BLACK but it leaves the lashes hard with a matte look that I absolutely hate. A long story short if this were a drugstore mascara I probably would re purchase but definitely won’t be playing $16.00 for it. My L’Oreal Volumious Carbon Black is much better.

Skin: Very Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I use Clinique products often, because I have sensitive skin. I love most Clinique makeup products, except for this High Impact Mascara. As soon as I put a second coat of mascara on my eyelashes it instantly begins to clump and dry, which leaves my lashes looking really weird. I hate clumpy eyelashes. I would not buy this product again.

I really like wearing the clinique high impact mascara. I've tried many different mascaras in the past but I keep coming back to the clinique mascara. I've even gotten 2 compliments this week on my mascara! A lady thought I had false lashes on! I will definately repurchase this mascara again. No clumps. Doesn't smudge. Just volume and length!

I am not generally a fan of Clinique mascaras - all the ones I've bought (Glossy, Bottom lash, the fiber one...) were disappointing. However, I got a mini High Impact mascara as a gwp and thought, why not give it a try? I'm glad I did.
Volume? Check. Non-clumpy? Check. Non-smudgy and non-flaky? CHECK. I guess that's enough, isn't it? It gives my lashes a very separated, natural (ish) volume look with no clumps at all. I supposed I *could* have a little bit more volume, but for that I would have to sacrifice the non-clumpy bit. So for now I can say that this is the best non-clumpy volumizing mascara I've used... but if you're looking for huge lashes that will touch your eyebrows, look elsewhere - this gives you a sort of "natural volume" look... which is good enough for me! :)

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

This is a decent mascara. It gives you volume and length, is somewhat buildable, but has a tendency to clump. I use it only because I get contact eczema from most eye products. Otherwise, there are other products out there that are better for much cheaper, like Covergirl Lashblast volume.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

The sales lady talked me into this when I purchased a clinique lotion.

The formula is extremely wet and there is so much product on the brush that it clumps instantly and is near impossible to correct - my top and bottom lashes stuck together and dried. Looks nasty! How can this be their 'best seller'?!

If you completely remove product from the brush head you can get an alright lengthening effect - but then again so would every mascara on the market probably.

I will most likely never try another clinique mascara again. Avoid! Better off with LM full blown volume - been my fav for a long time.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I received a free sample of this mascara. I found that it did not add length or volume and especially did not hold a curl. I have normal lashes - not too long or short. This mascara wasn't awful, it just wasn't special. I experienced some transferring during the day. Would not recommend or purchase.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

my favorite luxury mascara..doesn't flake, makes my lashes full by 100%!!

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

This mascara was a wet, unimpressive mess on my lashes. It did make them look better than they do on their own, but not much. One thing I did really like about it was how black it was. I guess I should have known better, wet formulas don't agree with my lashes. They're pretty long, so it just weighs them down and/or gets all over the place.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

i got this as a gift and i was super excited to try it out.
the first time i used it, it was a wet mess..id blink and my eyelids would be covered in mascara.
i let it dry out and used it about a week later and the formula was already a little better.
the brush is nothing special, i dont have problematic lashes so the brush was okay for my lashes.
after a few uses i noticed my eyes became very irritated and the masacra was super flakey. the little flakes would get into my eyes aswell.
i tried so hard to like this mascara but after i finish this tube i will not be going back to clinique mascaras.

Popular Mascaras