September 16, 2014 | 2114 users online

Mascara - Clinique - High Impact Mascara

rated 5 of 5 on 8/17/2012 3:45:00 PM More reviews by mareihcrooz

Haha so I was not blessed with gorgeous luscious lashes but this mascara helps give that allusion. I was using the Maybelline Colosall Volume before switching to Clinique. The only downside is that I don't like paying $16 plus tax for a tube of mascara butttttttt I will be buying this again. I love how pretty it makes my lashes look without flaking or looking trashy. I use this along with the Clinique Bottom Lash Mascara and my lashes look BANGIN'!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/9/2012 2:15:00 PM More reviews by hiddencat2

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I really like this mascara. I tried it out as a deluxe sample and thought it was really smeary- until I realized that the concealer I was using was making ALL mascara smear under my eyes. I like how sooty and glossy the black is, it volumizes and defines without being clumpy, it stays well and it washed off easily. Doesn't irritate my eyes either.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/8/2012 7:21:00 PM More reviews by kriselise84

I am a mascara nut! I love to try different ones all the time and sometimes even combine them for certain looks I am going for when I go out. I usually always have to own L'Oreal voluminous in carbon black. Well I bought a Clinique GWP recently and received a free full size tube of this mascara. I had tried my friends year ago and forgot abt this awesome product. I have okay lashes, but not too full or long just kinda in-between. To me this a build-able product. I can go from everyday work wear to night out lash out. It does not clump after two layers like some drugstore brands and it is not so dark it looks fake. I love it! It's build-able, non-clumpy, gives me volume and length, and DOES NOT IRRITATE my eyes (most drugstore brands do). Will def. keep this with my must have L'Oreal on hand at all times!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/6/2012 7:28:00 PM More reviews by mootboot

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Pros:

-brush is big and fluffy, works well when I wiggle the brush through my lashes
-does a fair job at lengthening
-doesn't irritate my eyes, no offensive smell

Cons:
-gives my eyelashes the spider leg appearance since the formula doesn't add volume to my lashes
-clumps on second coat
-flakes off after several hours of wear and feels drying
-doesn't hold a curl for my lashes, but I also have pretty thick eyelashes

Overall: very 'meh' for the price. This mascara is in the grey zone between cheap and expensive but performs only marginally ahead of the cheap mascaras.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/3/2012 2:35:00 AM More reviews by Rosieebabie

Woow love this mascara. It's very black and doesn't clump. It holds a curl well on it's own. I like having long and thick lashes, so I normally use a few coats of mascara & I found that most mascaras dry out and get clumpy fast. Girls let me tell you this will take ages for it to dry up. I remember using it only a couple times, I just let it sit there in my train case. Until one day I used it again. Been using it ever scince. The brush is nice and full. However, If your an on the go girl this does take some time to dry IF you layer it. THIS STUFF WORKS EVEN BETTER PAIRED OVER ANOTHER MASCARA! I never use it alone now, mostly cause I never want to run out. Loll deff worth the money.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/2/2012 6:39:00 PM More reviews by alliegv

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I got the mini version for free, so I'm not sure if the full version tube works better. This mascara does go on easily, no clumps. It volumizes a lot but didn't hold a curl whatsoever for my hard-to-curl lashes. I'm not impressed with it at all; it just looks like I tinted my natural lashes a bit darker. I use it when I have my lazy "no makeup" makeup days.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/1/2012 3:15:00 PM More reviews by jedda

I like the full brush. I hate the smell. It applies well, but only if I stop at one coat. The second coat goes on clumpy and thick, and gives me "spider lashes." I also had problems with this mascara flaking off and irritating my eyes. After a few tries, I threw out the tube. Money wasted!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/30/2012 5:10:00 PM More reviews by millenababy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Got this as a sample with Glamour UK magazine and hated it at the beginning. The brush is so full and fluffy and compact, that when you wiggle it through the lashes you push all of them up as a courtain on your lid and smudge everything.
But somehow I started liking it with time, once i got the hang of mastering the wand. It also dried up a bit and, being less runny, it stopped getting all over the place.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/27/2012 11:14:00 PM More reviews by Jexka

I love this mascara. I've received it as a GWP many times and I'm so glad I got to try this out. This mascara gives amazing length, separation, and definition to my lashes. The formula is very wet, which can sometimes lead to clumps and droopy lashes. But this stuff just glides right on, separating every lash and never giving me the dreaded spider lashes. I also like the wet formula because I find that this dries out less quickly than some mascaras that I have to toss in about a month because the formula is so dry. This never flakes, smudges or transfers, and my lashes always look as good at the end of the day as they did in the morning. I also love the brush -- it's the perfect size for easy application. If you prefer super volumizing mascaras, I wouldn't recommend this. But if you like mascaras that add amazing length and don't clump, I would definitely tell you to check this out!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/26/2012 8:30:00 PM More reviews by gilmore17

its almost like the mascara does all the work for me, its formulation is so gentle when you take it off didnt smudge during the day and didnt make my lashes crispy and hard, it didnt give me the biggest lashes i do have quite think lashes but i was very satisfied really like this mascara, although i do believe for the price i could get a few drugstore ones that are just as good