Kiehl's Creme de Corps

4.1

Aqua/Water, Squalane,Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, PEG-100 Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate, Stearyl Alcohol, Myristyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, PPG-5 Pentaerythrityl Ether, PEG-5 Pentaerythril Ether, Sesamum Indicum/Sesame Seed Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Isopropyl Palmitate, Ozokerite, Benzophenone-3, Butyrospermum Parkii/Shea Butter, Methylparaben, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Xanthan Gum, Glycine Soja/Soybean Sterols, Sodium PCA, Propylparaben, Allantoin, Olea Europaea/Olive Fruit Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis/Sweet Almond Oil, Prunus Armeniaca/Apricot Kernel Oil, Theobroma Cacao/Cocoa Seed Butter, Persea Gratissima/Avocado Oil, Tocopherol, BHT, Lecithin,Butylparaben, Zea Mays/Corn Oil, Aloe Barbadensis/Aloe Leaf Juice,Cl 75130/Beta-Carotene.

Love Love LOVE this!! Only problen is the price! The parge bottle (the one with the pump) costs around 40 here in the UK and I go through that in around 3 months so I find it a bit steep.

this is a great body moisturiser, it has no real smell (I certainly don't get the offensive smell some of the other reviewers detected) and boy does it do a great job of moisturising, I have dry skin on my body and this is one of the best ones out there (considering the hefty price tag you would hope so!) It has even replaced the l'occitane amande body milk as my favourite as it makes my skin feel as smooth but is a better moisturiser.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I have extremely dry skin, and this is very effective as a body moisturiser for me. It's hydrating but absorbs well with no stickiness. Bit too expensive though, it loses a lippie for that fact alone.

This is a high quality moisturizer that I just love. It's seriously the best stuff I've ever used. most lotions just seem to keep you hydrated for an hour but this lotion keeps you hydrated all day. I've never felt my skin so soft and hydrated and shiny. I don't mind the smell but I absolutely LOVE this lotion and it is totally worth the $44.50 per bottle I pay

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I splurged on the Creme de Corps while buying a few kiehls staples during beauty week at Neiman Marcus. CdC is a wonderful, rich lotion which moisturizes until the next shower. Rich, but not greasy, you cannot tell its on until water hits your skin again. Normally, during cold weather, I apply lotion after my morning shower and before bed - but with this lotion, only one application is necessary. In spite of its great moisturizing properties, its hard to pay the price tag for a body lotion when my skin is not very problematic. So, while its a great product, I'll hold out for another special before re-purchasing. If you've got the bucks to spare, go for it!

If you can get over the price (it's a bit expensive in Australian stores, buy on Strawberrynet) it's a good moisturiser.

I mix it with MooGoo to make it go a long way.

It can be hard to get the last 10%-15% out and it's a bit hard to store upside down.

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

Just bought this because I've had a couple stubborn dry spots on my arm that just won't go away. I tried so many heavy creams but none of them made the dry spot disappear. Not until I tried Creme de Corps! It only took one use and my dry spots were completely gone! I no longer have super dry skin after using this product. Now I apply it right before bed and I wake up with gorgeous and hydrated skin. I do not reccomend this product if you do not have dry skin though, as it is a bit greasy. That is why I only use it at night. They have a lighter formula of Creme de Corps that would be best for people who do not have dry skin. But if you do have a problem with dry skin, this product is amazing!!! Worth every penny!

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I read about this in magazines so much until I finally broke down and bought it. There are so many pretty good moisturizers out there that are a lot cheaper, but this was suppose to be so much better - well, what a bunch of hype! This lotion is sticky, takes forever to dry and then my skin feels like it did when I started, you know, as if I had put nothing at all on. I'll stick with Curel for body and Nivea for the super dry spots. Both are far superior to this. Nope, won't repurchase.

I love this lotion for how well it moisturizes. It is the only thing that actually does the job in the winter that I need, really clears up dry patches and wintery dry skin. I especially like that the scent (or lack of scent, rather) doesn't interfere with whatever perfume you want to wear. It is a little on the pricey side, but seems to last a long time as you don't need to pile it on since it is so rich.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Totally overrated product. I bought this product after reading fab reviews of it in several magazines and was eager to try it. Total let down! It doesn't have a scent (which is good for people with sensitive skin) and it took a while to sink in (and I have very dry skin) but then the results were...disapointing. My skin still had rough patches and started flaking afetr severtal hours. Any Clinique, Clarins or even Nivea cream game me better results. And it was very expensive too. Makes you wonder how some products acquire their reputation.