Kiehl's Creme de Corps

4.1

Aqua/Water, Squalane,Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, PEG-100 Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate, Stearyl Alcohol, Myristyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, PPG-5 Pentaerythrityl Ether, PEG-5 Pentaerythril Ether, Sesamum Indicum/Sesame Seed Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Isopropyl Palmitate, Ozokerite, Benzophenone-3, Butyrospermum Parkii/Shea Butter, Methylparaben, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Xanthan Gum, Glycine Soja/Soybean Sterols, Sodium PCA, Propylparaben, Allantoin, Olea Europaea/Olive Fruit Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis/Sweet Almond Oil, Prunus Armeniaca/Apricot Kernel Oil, Theobroma Cacao/Cocoa Seed Butter, Persea Gratissima/Avocado Oil, Tocopherol, BHT, Lecithin,Butylparaben, Zea Mays/Corn Oil, Aloe Barbadensis/Aloe Leaf Juice,Cl 75130/Beta-Carotene.

on 9/16/2006 6:01:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Totally overrated product. I bought this product after reading fab reviews of it in several magazines and was eager to try it. Total let down! It doesn't have a scent (which is good for people with sensitive skin) and it took a while to sink in (and I have very dry skin) but then the results were...disapointing. My skin still had rough patches and started flaking afetr severtal hours. Any Clinique, Clarins or even Nivea cream game me better results. And it was very expensive too. Makes you wonder how some products acquire their reputation.

on 8/27/2006 2:40:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I didn't actually buy this product, so you may want to take my comments with a grain of salt. However, I was looking for a good body lotion one day and put this Creme de Corps on one hand and Bliss Lab's Body Butter on the other hand and walked around the store for about 30 minutes. At the end, I had to buy Bliss' Body Butter because it was way more moisterizing. I found that Creme de Corps (along w/smelling too weird for me) was hard to spread, was really shiny, and ascentuated the wrinkles on my hand. It also did not moisterize my hand enough and I know my calves (where I really needed a good lotion) are much drier. The Body Butter (on the other hand..haha), did none of those things. So, I purchased the Body Butter and never looked back.

on 8/22/2006 8:19:00 PM

I wish I had never bought this lotion. I have been wanting to try it for a long time, but avoided it becuase of the price tag. I finally broke down and bought it, and I LOVE it. My skin has never looked or felt better, and it contines to look and feel great after 8+ hours. I'm spoiled now and I don't want to use the other lotions I have already bought.

on 8/18/2006 7:36:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is great for isolated dry spots on the body. I have mild eczema on the body and it is hard to find a body lotion which does not aggravate my condition. It is pricey, so I don't use it all over. Just some on the elbows, thighs, ankles, wrists, neck and behind the knees (common eczema spots) to heal and prevent those dreaded rashes.

on 6/24/2006 2:37:00 PM

too bad that only 500ml comes with a pump. the bodylotion is good but not something special. some other lotions are a little bit better and are cheaper. it smells really decent. like nothing but sometimes a bit weird. but that's not bad at all. actually it's a rich, thick lotion. not really a cream. i like the bottle. makes the skin soft and i feel myself very good. absorded quickly. some people says that the lotion absorts very slowly...but i dont think so.

on 5/5/2006 10:39:00 PM

This body lotion reminds me of clinique dramatically difference lotion, looks, smells and feels almost exactly the same. Unfortunately its effectiveness is about the same too, which means to me it's very ordinary since i have super dry skin. I can imagine people with normal/slightly dry skin would love it. Although i like the texture, but in terms of moisturising i still like my nivea, cos it stops me from itching and keeps my legs smooth and soft. Wont repurchase, haha... and i bought the 500ml one too.

on 5/1/2006 12:13:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Got this in a gift set for christmas and am just getting around to using it. I love it. my skin is so soft after using it.
I like products that do not contain mineral oil or petrolatium or any petrolium in them since they are cheap fillers and do not belong in higher priced lotions.
I would definately buy this.

Very overrated product. I remember from my youth a yellow lotion made by Vaseline that reminds me so much of this product. Doesn't moisturize all that well. Way overpriced!

on 3/13/2006 5:15:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

Not very moisturizing at all. My legs have dry patches on them whenever I use this lotion. I had high expectations based on my experience with other Kiehls products, but this did nothing. It was as though I didn't moisturize at all.

on 3/4/2006 6:51:00 AM

good packaging, hygenic as in a bottle, awesome basic moisturiser, however wish the smell could be less 'organic' not sure if thats the right word, but a beautiful scent wouldn't go astray...having said that...one of the best moisturisers i have used (faves are The Natural Source range, and The Body Shop butters). This has the advantage over the two brands mentioned in that it has hygenic packaging! i'm not a fan of dipping fingers into a tub!