November 29, 2014 | 918 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Kiehl's - Creme de Corps

rated 4 of 5 on 6/24/2006 2:37:00 PM More reviews by annmarie91

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

too bad that only 500ml comes with a pump. the bodylotion is good but not something special. some other lotions are a little bit better and are cheaper. it smells really decent. like nothing but sometimes a bit weird. but that's not bad at all. actually it's a rich, thick lotion. not really a cream. i like the bottle. makes the skin soft and i feel myself very good. absorded quickly. some people says that the lotion absorts very slowly...but i dont think so.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/5/2006 10:39:00 PM More reviews by Pickiis

This body lotion reminds me of clinique dramatically difference lotion, looks, smells and feels almost exactly the same. Unfortunately its effectiveness is about the same too, which means to me it's very ordinary since i have super dry skin. I can imagine people with normal/slightly dry skin would love it. Although i like the texture, but in terms of moisturising i still like my nivea, cos it stops me from itching and keeps my legs smooth and soft. Wont repurchase, haha... and i bought the 500ml one too.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/1/2006 12:13:00 AM More reviews by Anya1976

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Got this in a gift set for christmas and am just getting around to using it. I love it. my skin is so soft after using it.
I like products that do not contain mineral oil or petrolatium or any petrolium in them since they are cheap fillers and do not belong in higher priced lotions.
I would definately buy this.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/18/2006 3:04:00 PM More reviews by kittypepper028

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Very overrated product. I remember from my youth a yellow lotion made by Vaseline that reminds me so much of this product. Doesn't moisturize all that well. Way overpriced!

rated 1 of 5 on 3/13/2006 5:15:00 AM More reviews by srpike

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Not very moisturizing at all. My legs have dry patches on them whenever I use this lotion. I had high expectations based on my experience with other Kiehls products, but this did nothing. It was as though I didn't moisturize at all.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/4/2006 6:51:00 AM More reviews by katejw

good packaging, hygenic as in a bottle, awesome basic moisturiser, however wish the smell could be less 'organic' not sure if thats the right word, but a beautiful scent wouldn't go astray...having said that...one of the best moisturisers i have used (faves are The Natural Source range, and The Body Shop butters). This has the advantage over the two brands mentioned in that it has hygenic packaging! i'm not a fan of dipping fingers into a tub!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/17/2006 8:36:00 AM More reviews by cosmetiholic

Over-priced. Nothing special, not even that moisturizing. Could find many, many other lotions that are as good if not better for a fraction of the price.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/21/2006 7:33:00 PM More reviews by ae0003

Everything's relative; if you compare Creme de Corps to the La Prairie body lotion, it's a bargain! Sadly, I'm one of the folks who can tell the difference between the the expensive stuff and the cheap stuff, plus, I won't use products that are tested on animals, so that leaves out a lot of the "grocery store" brands. The only way my getting-drier-by-the-year skin can survive winter is with a liberal nightly dose (hands, arms, legs, feet)of this amazing lotion. :>)

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/19/2006 8:17:00 PM More reviews by lotusfairy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

While it moisturized really well for my skin one summer, I just couldn't get past the smell. It has great ingredients, and kiehl's even has a matching shower cream, but I won't be repurchasing.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/13/2006 12:20:00 AM More reviews by mjlover

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have always wanted to try this but its super exy in Australia. When strawberrynet offered it for only $20 i bought 2 in the hope that it would be as great as i thought ... and it is!
I got it this afternoon and used it on my legs. They are so much silkier and smoother than normal!
I havent noticed any smell at all! It absorbs super fast and is the perfect body moisturiser!

I am about to buy more at that great price to stock up.

Shame i have SO many body creams ... heee heee.