September 1, 2014 | 1699 users online

Conditioner - Matrix - Biolage - Conditioning Balm

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 3/6/2008 10:57:00 PM More reviews by bubblyerika

This a really great product! My hair is on the dry side, and I just love me a good, thick, moisturizing conditioner, and this gives me just that. Now, my hair may not need all this moisture, but it's sure not going to reject it. I make sure not to use this anywhere near my roots because of it's thickness, so I'm not sure this would be the best pick for baby fine hair. I would definately buy again... if I wasn't such a product ##### that is.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/2/2008 8:50:00 PM More reviews by LaciP504

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is a really nice conditioner by Biolage. I had used it years ago and came back to it within the past few months. I have thick color-treated hair. It delivers without question in moisturizing your hair, however, since re-purchasing it, I've found some other hair products (high end) that work/condition better. This is still a good product though and on the cheaper side of the high end hair care spectrum. I'd still rec it to anyone looking for a good conditioner.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/1/2008 11:48:00 PM More reviews by hulagrrl83

I am in love with this conditioner. I use it a few times a week as a deep conditioner and this has totally saved my notoriously dry hair. I usually get really bad tangles and split ends and this conditioner has put and end to both. Great for anyone who swims (in the pool or ocean), colors, and heat styles their hair.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/29/2008 4:13:00 PM More reviews by princess_eab

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This conditioner actually does nothing for my hair-- I thought it was just the matching shampoo, which is basically dish soap, but I tried it with other shampoos and it really just leaves my hair stiff and dry. A shame, because the old formula way-back-when was really perfect!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/14/2008 4:22:00 PM More reviews by TopModelDiva

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have relaxed AA hair that I'm actually trying to grow out of the relaxer, so my hair is freaking out (I've been geting relxaxers for 9 years) this stuff is butter to my stressed hair. I love this consistency and especially the flowery smell. It's a tad bit pricey but hell, you get what you pay for. My hair has more volume after using this,too.
My only complaint is that it doesn't really do much for my shedding, but shedding is to be expected when growing out relaxers.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/9/2008 11:43:00 PM More reviews by flamencovixen

I love to use this after I use clarifying shampoo. I love the floral smell...it's not heavy nor is it light. It really does a great job of conditioning my hair so that it get smooth and silky!

I have long hair and I use clarifying shampoo maybe once or twice a month and those are the only times I use this conditioning balm.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/31/2008 7:46:00 PM More reviews by gstarfish

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Really love this stuff, smells fantastic, brings my bleached highlighted hair back to life after each use. My only complaint is that my hair turns out a lil flat fromit but other than that it's healing to my hurting hair.This is not an every day conditioner. Should be in your rotation along with a clarifying sham/cond.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/28/2008 2:57:00 PM More reviews by kc1211

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I do like this product and will use it up, since i have a half a bottle left and it costs about $20! I don't think it is worth that price, but it does work good, especially the first couple uses. It has a great smell, sort of light and airy yet fragrant. It did make my hair very smooth and extremely easy to comb after getting out of the shower. It is one of those conditioners I will use once every week or after I've done heat damamge to my hair....but not everyday since it has no long lasting effect to me. If you continually use it everyday it doesn't seem to have a very differnet effect than Garnier Fructis Sleek and Shine. I wouldn't waste the money on it unless you need drastically need a fix to your hair or want to gradually use it to keep smooth.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/26/2008 11:34:00 PM More reviews by tenbabytoes

I will have to say that I do love the smell - but this conditioner works the first time you use it, but after that it just a product that builds up in your hair and makes your hair limp. I think biolage needs a total revamp of their line - because their products dont measure up to others out there - even some of the products you can buy at your local walmart are far better than this conditioner.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/14/2008 3:49:00 PM More reviews by Kruemmelchen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is by far the worst conditioner I have ever tried. I bought it at Target for around 10 Bucks. My hopes were really high for this conditionersince many reviewers on here seem to have great results with this conditioning balm. After shampooing I apllied it on my hair, put a shower cap on top and let it on my hair for about 5 minutes. While rinsing it out I already felt that it didn't make my hair as soft as my phytosesame conditioner. But the real results were obvious on the next day after air drying my hair over night. My hair hasn't been that dry-feeling in a long time!It also weighed my hair down and feels like it didn't quite rinse out that well. I'm very disappointed in this conditioner and won't buy again. In fact I am throwing it away...That's how bad I think it is.