New York Color Smooth Skin Bronzing Face Powder in Sunny 720

Price: $

Price: $

Talc/Ethylhexyl Palmitate/Zinc Stearate/Silica/Kaolin/Aluminum Starch Octenylscucinate/Imidazolidinyl Urea/Methylparaben/Propylparaben. May Contain Mica/Titanium Dioxide/Iron Oxides.

on 9/1/2012 10:47:00 PM

This is wonderful-
Light true bronze color- no orange or shimmer
I use this as a quick daytime contour- pop in under my cheekbones and top with a hint of ELF blush in piank passion-
Perfect 5 min face that truly glows but still super natural-
I'm a NW25/30 if that helps

on 8/30/2012 4:12:00 PM

I'm NW20 or Buff in Revlon CS and this makes me look muddy and orange. I gave it to my sister who is NC15 and I think she uses it, i'm not sure. I'm glad to know I'm not the only NW20/Buff girl here who this doesn't work for. I wish it did because it's amazing pigmentation and $3 is fantastic for how much you get and how great it is. I wish they would come out with a different color that works for girls who Sunny didn't work for. Oh well, for $3 give it a try! :)

on 8/30/2012 3:30:00 PM

I love this bronzer. It is matte, so none of those glitters that some other bronzers have! The color goes on great. The packaging though looks bit cheap.

on 8/26/2012 10:32:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Other

For reference, I'm an NC45. I bought this product after seeing reviews on it and decided to give it a try. I paid roughly around $3 USD for this product. At first I thought it was way too light for my skin tone, but I swatched it and it is excellent. The consistency is smooth and not chalky. The pigmentation (on my skin tone) is not orange. The packaging came with a mirror, a little sponge (that I don't use), and a sturdy snap closure. I also don't think you can beat 3 bucks for a decent bronzer. On my skin tone, I think it provides a subtle contour to the face without looking like a stripe of bronzer. I would definitely recommend.

Edited to add: It's matte! A matte drugstore bronzer! *squeee* I also wanted to add that I swatched this on my wrist prepared with foundation (Maybelline Fit Me in 320 - close to an NC45) and set with translucent powder. The product came up as a subtle bronze color.

on 8/23/2012 10:27:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I am from the UK and we don't have this particular nyc bronzer in our drug-stores here, i was at my local shopping centre last night and i saw this in pound-world, i love watching beauty video's on youtube and everybody raves about this product on there so I didn't hesitate to put it in my basket, i used it this morning and fell in love it is an very nice colour for my skin and its not to harsh but its just enough to give a nice glow, i liked that much i returned to pound-land again this morning and purchased another before it is not in stock!

on 8/16/2012 11:32:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

It applies evenly, not spotty or patchy. It wears well throughout the day. The only problem I have is with the color. It is not bronzey or bronze . It looks more like orange on the skin. I wear Revlon Color stay for oily skin in Buff. ( Just so you know my skin tone) I don't look like I have a tan or glow so to me it's okay but I can't find Rubi- glow bronzer anywhere now that gave me more of a bronzed look.

on 8/13/2012 10:20:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

This bronzer is perfect for fair skin. This is an amazing matte bronzed color. I also feel like i have so swirl my brush in it to pick up the color well and have to keep putting more on for it to show up but once ive applied it to my likings its wonderful!!! I would repurchase !

on 8/13/2012 4:28:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

My second time buying this bronzer, and I LOVE it; this goes on so light so it is easy to build for more of a bronze/tan look. I was actually thinking of going to Sephora and purchasing something more high end, but I'm satisfied enough with this especially because it was less than $3!!! Love it

on 8/12/2012 5:39:00 PM

This is a decent matte, drugstore bronzer, but I find that it is too orangey.

on 8/10/2012 11:07:00 AM

Had buyers remorse after buying BeneFit Hoola for like $28! Thanks to MUA, I learned this is similar and under $3. The color is nearly identical!! This bronzer is matte, not red or muddy, and buildable. The packaging is cruddy but who cares -- it's better than the awkward paper box of Hoola. Use with a light hand and I think you'll be happy. Most of all, I love mua for leading me to this gem.

Popular Bronzers