November 24, 2014 | 2007 users online

Bronzers - New York Color - Smooth Skin Bronzing Face Powder in Sunny 720

• Price: $

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/17/2012 2:18:00 PM More reviews by whisper

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is affordable and widely available, which is great; however, it looks terribly orange-brown on my skin, which is a bronzer deal-breaker in my book. I know this product is super popular and raved about, but I just can't make it work on my skin. No matter how lightly I apply it, or with whatever brush, it ends up looking orange and...just wrong. Up side is that I didn't pay very much for it (less than $4 at Wal Mart). Also, I'm not sure why people are saying this is matte it's not matte there is a fine shimmer due to the pearl powder milled throughout this product. For reference, I'm half Korean, half German-American w/a light-med, yellow under toned complexion.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/7/2012 12:09:00 AM More reviews by klskag02

Cant believe I haven't reviewed this yet! Ive repurchased this multiple times and have never ventured into any other bronzers simply because I love this one so much. Its perfect for contouring, or as an overall powder to give your face a little bit more color. Its dirt cheap, and can be found at almost any drugstore! Seriously, if you haven't given this a try do so right now! :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/6/2012 6:30:00 PM More reviews by PrettyDeath

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I am light-medium yellow warm skinned, and this didn't turn orange on me at all. However, I applied very lightly using the 3 sweep and then used the Sun 2 Sun in Bronze Gold over it. I think Sunny is a warm matte tan that's very natural. I do recommend that you let your base dry completely before applying, otherwise you will have streaks. I highly recommend this product to anyone who wants a matte bronzer that's light and natural. It's great for contouring.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/2/2012 11:27:00 PM More reviews by cchughes

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is great for adding warmth and a subtle contour! I use this in the winter and summer, and I find it perfect for both. No shimmer, just gives a natural, sunkissed glow. Pigmentation is good for a bronzer, not too sheer or too pigmented. Doesn't turn orange or muddy on me either. I will repurchase since it is so inexpensive and my perfect bronzer!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/29/2012 1:01:00 AM More reviews by lalalaurenbunny123

LOVE this product! And it was so cheap too! The fact that they have multiple shades made it easy for me to find a color that works for both contouring and color. In the winter it gives me a light tan and in the summer it is perfect to accent my cheek bones. I highly recommend this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/27/2012 1:12:00 PM More reviews by 1989pinkful

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Best bronzer I own as it looks good on my pale skin :)
-i use it every day
-it doesn't make me look orange
-completely matte

I love this product and definitely recommend to anyone looking for a high quality cheap bronzer :)

oh and it does not break me out

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/23/2012 6:48:00 PM More reviews by SimpleNSexy

So cheap and so awesome!
Price: ~$5 CAD
Colour: medium rosy brown
Finish: matte
Coverage: medium
Texture: smooth
I needed a contour colour and this sounded better than the Rimmel one (bet Rimmel has more product....) Anyways, the slight rosy tint makes it a somewhat natural contouring shade. Also great for warming up a cool-toned smokey eye

rated 1 of 5 on 6/21/2012 10:54:00 AM More reviews by adamj2004

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Super cheap but you get what you pay for. If you look closely, there is a TINY amount of shimmer in this (mica is listed in the ingredients). Looks very light in the pan but oxidized to a lovely shade of orange even with a light hand. The applicator included is useless (who in their right mind would even apply bronzer with a sponge anyway?) and went immediately into the trashcan. I don't understand why this is so highly rated. I love the fact that you can find a relatively matte bronzer for so cheap but the shade is AWFUL

rated 4 of 5 on 6/19/2012 6:46:00 PM More reviews by OMG3kids

I found this bronzer for $2.99 at Rite Aid. I really like it! Nice brown color, not orange, and a little goes a long way. Pad it comes with is useless; I apply it with a big fluffy brush to avoid getting too much on my light skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/19/2012 8:19:00 AM More reviews by yourbritness

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Awesome little bronzer. I got this on sale for $1.50 and im so happy I got it!. It gives just the right amount of color and isnt a super tacky orange. If you have a cool skintone, this bronzer is safe for you to use to give your face some color without making you look sallow and washed out. Also, I find that the color payoff is kind of light to medium coverage, so your not going to look like an ompa loompa :) Highly recommend.