December 19, 2014 | 1576 users online

Bronzers - New York Color - Smooth Skin Bronzing Face Powder in Sunny 720

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 7/19/2012 11:20:00 PM More reviews by BeachBaby14

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Sometimes as i walk down the isles looking for makeup i cant help but think about how weird all the different types of makeup are! Powder that turns to liquid, liquid that turns to powder, different bottles and contraptions that can physically get the makeup ON your face. But this is a nice break from the confusion. This Is A Bronzer. Nothing more, nothing less. It wont turn you orange, it wont break you out, it wont be a glitter bomb, this is just good useful inexpensive bronzer that everyone should have:)

9 out of 9 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/17/2012 2:18:00 PM More reviews by whisper

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is affordable and widely available, which is great; however, it looks terribly orange-brown on my skin, which is a bronzer deal-breaker in my book. I know this product is super popular and raved about, but I just can't make it work on my skin. No matter how lightly I apply it, or with whatever brush, it ends up looking orange and...just wrong. Up side is that I didn't pay very much for it (less than $4 at Wal Mart). Also, I'm not sure why people are saying this is matte it's not matte there is a fine shimmer due to the pearl powder milled throughout this product. For reference, I'm half Korean, half German-American w/a light-med, yellow under toned complexion.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/7/2012 12:09:00 AM More reviews by klskag02

Cant believe I haven't reviewed this yet! Ive repurchased this multiple times and have never ventured into any other bronzers simply because I love this one so much. Its perfect for contouring, or as an overall powder to give your face a little bit more color. Its dirt cheap, and can be found at almost any drugstore! Seriously, if you haven't given this a try do so right now! :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/6/2012 6:30:00 PM More reviews by PrettyDeath

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I am light-medium yellow warm skinned, and this didn't turn orange on me at all. However, I applied very lightly using the 3 sweep and then used the Sun 2 Sun in Bronze Gold over it. I think Sunny is a warm matte tan that's very natural. I do recommend that you let your base dry completely before applying, otherwise you will have streaks. I highly recommend this product to anyone who wants a matte bronzer that's light and natural. It's great for contouring.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/2/2012 11:27:00 PM More reviews by cchughes

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is great for adding warmth and a subtle contour! I use this in the winter and summer, and I find it perfect for both. No shimmer, just gives a natural, sunkissed glow. Pigmentation is good for a bronzer, not too sheer or too pigmented. Doesn't turn orange or muddy on me either. I will repurchase since it is so inexpensive and my perfect bronzer!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/29/2012 1:01:00 AM More reviews by lalalaurenbunny123

LOVE this product! And it was so cheap too! The fact that they have multiple shades made it easy for me to find a color that works for both contouring and color. In the winter it gives me a light tan and in the summer it is perfect to accent my cheek bones. I highly recommend this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/27/2012 1:12:00 PM More reviews by 1989pinkful

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Best bronzer I own as it looks good on my pale skin :)
-i use it every day
-it doesn't make me look orange
-completely matte

I love this product and definitely recommend to anyone looking for a high quality cheap bronzer :)

oh and it does not break me out

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/23/2012 6:48:00 PM More reviews by SimpleNSexy

So cheap and so awesome!
Price: ~$5 CAD
Colour: medium rosy brown
Finish: matte
Coverage: medium
Texture: smooth
I needed a contour colour and this sounded better than the Rimmel one (bet Rimmel has more product....) Anyways, the slight rosy tint makes it a somewhat natural contouring shade. Also great for warming up a cool-toned smokey eye

rated 1 of 5 on 6/21/2012 10:54:00 AM More reviews by adamj2004

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Super cheap but you get what you pay for. If you look closely, there is a TINY amount of shimmer in this (mica is listed in the ingredients). Looks very light in the pan but oxidized to a lovely shade of orange even with a light hand. The applicator included is useless (who in their right mind would even apply bronzer with a sponge anyway?) and went immediately into the trashcan. I don't understand why this is so highly rated. I love the fact that you can find a relatively matte bronzer for so cheap but the shade is AWFUL

rated 4 of 5 on 6/19/2012 6:46:00 PM More reviews by OMG3kids

I found this bronzer for $2.99 at Rite Aid. I really like it! Nice brown color, not orange, and a little goes a long way. Pad it comes with is useless; I apply it with a big fluffy brush to avoid getting too much on my light skin.