New York Color Smooth Skin Bronzing Face Powder in Sunny 720

Price: $

Price: $

Talc/Ethylhexyl Palmitate/Zinc Stearate/Silica/Kaolin/Aluminum Starch Octenylscucinate/Imidazolidinyl Urea/Methylparaben/Propylparaben. May Contain Mica/Titanium Dioxide/Iron Oxides.

on 8/16/2012 11:32:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

It applies evenly, not spotty or patchy. It wears well throughout the day. The only problem I have is with the color. It is not bronzey or bronze . It looks more like orange on the skin. I wear Revlon Color stay for oily skin in Buff. ( Just so you know my skin tone) I don't look like I have a tan or glow so to me it's okay but I can't find Rubi- glow bronzer anywhere now that gave me more of a bronzed look.

on 8/13/2012 10:20:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

This bronzer is perfect for fair skin. This is an amazing matte bronzed color. I also feel like i have so swirl my brush in it to pick up the color well and have to keep putting more on for it to show up but once ive applied it to my likings its wonderful!!! I would repurchase !

on 8/13/2012 4:28:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

My second time buying this bronzer, and I LOVE it; this goes on so light so it is easy to build for more of a bronze/tan look. I was actually thinking of going to Sephora and purchasing something more high end, but I'm satisfied enough with this especially because it was less than $3!!! Love it

on 8/12/2012 5:39:00 PM

This is a decent matte, drugstore bronzer, but I find that it is too orangey.

on 8/10/2012 11:07:00 AM

Had buyers remorse after buying BeneFit Hoola for like $28! Thanks to MUA, I learned this is similar and under $3. The color is nearly identical!! This bronzer is matte, not red or muddy, and buildable. The packaging is cruddy but who cares -- it's better than the awkward paper box of Hoola. Use with a light hand and I think you'll be happy. Most of all, I love mua for leading me to this gem.

on 8/6/2012 10:13:00 PM

I am a fair skinned girl and only really use bronzer to contour. The great thing about this product is I can contour with it, or use it all over my face lightly for a sun kissed looked. This is the perfect color for my skin tone, it isn't orange, and it looks good on the skin after being there all day! For under $3 you can't go wrong! Honestly a holy grail for me!

Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine

I love this! It's a matte bronzer which is great for everyday. It's not too dark for me or too light. I can use it in the winter and summer. It's great for giving a sun kissed bronze color in the summer and a little bit of color in the winter without being too dark on my fair skin. It also doesn't turn orange throughout the day. I like the packaging because it isn't bulky and doesn't take up a lot of room in my makeup bag, purse, and bathroom cabinet. Overall I love this and will repurchase again and again!

on 8/6/2012 5:29:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This is the greatest suprise I've ever encountered buying a cosmetic produc!. This stuff is unbeliavable!!! I needed a matte bronzer to swish on my face for some NATURAL sun-kissed color. I am fair skinned and do not tan but I want a modest sun glow so I don't look washed out.

I bought some Cargo medium bronzer w/ a Sephora gift card but its too ornage and they say its matte, but it does have some shimmer. I got a sample of Lancome bronzer in a GWP ...its way too reddish and shimmery. I was about to go to Nordies and get some Bobbi Brown as it gets good reviews but I figured I'd try this since it gets great reviews. I spent $3.00 on this thinking if it doesn't work, that's less than a cup of coffee and I can pitch it.

Lo and behold, IT WORKS! I look rested, sun-kissed and natural. I have actually gotten compliments with this stuff. I apply with kabuki brish to my temples, cheeks and a bit on my nose...and I use a light hand. Its buildable if you need a deeper tone.

Its not too roange, it looks very natural. Staying power is good...lasted all day no touch ups required. I am stunned this is so inexpensive. Packaging is cheap but who cares....product is amazing.

on 8/1/2012 1:38:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I like to use this with more luminous foundations. It looks really natural and adds some color to my face. You can't beat the price, either.

on 8/1/2012 12:38:00 PM

I love this product. You can't find a cheaper price, plus it doesn't leave my skin too orange or too dark. I'm extremely pale and this gives me the perfect sun-kissed glow that I'm after. I also love the packaging and the little sun pattern on the product. I will repurchase this over and over!

Popular Bronzers