August 21, 2014 | 1882 users online

Pressed Powders - MAC - Select Sheer Pressed Powder

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 8/14/2006 8:56:00 AM More reviews by han01

i like this and the loose, press is more convient for traveling this is shear powder to set your make up oilly girls may want to try something more oil absorbing i think blot powder is good for that i use blot when i use my face and body foundation to tone down the deweyness like every foundation is for diffrent skin types and gives diffrent finish so does powder

rated 4 of 5 on 8/14/2006 2:24:00 AM More reviews by flipthecoin888

I've been using this in NC15 for the past 5 years. I like how sheer it is, not at all heavy. My only complaint is it's staying power. I constantly need to touch up because my face becomes oily in a matter of an hour. PPP NC15 for reference, combination skin.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/12/2006 2:45:00 AM More reviews by musica07

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The powder has a nice, sheer texture. It gives a featherweight and a glowing finish! The only problem I have with this product is that I have to reapply a lot of times because of my oily skin. I think it would work better for those with other skin types.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/11/2006 10:56:00 PM More reviews by neekolet

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

the sales rep gave me nc35 but when i tried it home it was so gross. totally gave me a weird orangey, tan color. i was like, eeww. my face only looked ok under bright white light. so i exchanged it for nc30. it gives me that nice glow and makes it seem like im not even wearing make-up. something only i would notice and keeps everyone else wondering what i did to my face. for winter i think i'll probably go for a lighter shade once my face starts to lighten up again.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2006 6:11:00 PM More reviews by sim_loves_makeup

I just purchased this product a week ago. I'm a NC40. I have got to say that this is a great powder! I apply it with a powder brush and it leaves a very smooth, velvety, silky feel to the skin. Update: Ok I realized that the NC40 is too dark for my skintone and it looked a bit orangey in outdoor lighting. So i went back to get a different shade and I got NC35 this time and this one seems to be a lot better. It looks more natural on me now :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/23/2006 2:52:00 AM More reviews by Juicy_TNA

Takes away shine really well although re-applying is needed later on in the day. A good product that I'd repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/10/2006 2:46:00 PM More reviews by iyoon

I use this rather amazing pressed powder in NC20 for my light/medium complexion. It leaves my skin with a nice soft matte and even finish. I'm not sure about how the oil-control compares with Blot but I was looking for a powder that would help even out my complexion on top of concealer and absorb oil throughout the day for touchups. This powder does a great job and I'll definitely buy it again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/21/2006 2:34:00 PM More reviews by vodkabarbie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I'm really impressed with this - goes on nicely with a brush and comes in a good range of shades (I'm using NW5). The powder is milled really fine and lasts well over foundation without caking or creasing. I didn't need to touch up until well past lunchtime but it didn't feel heavy on my skin.
The packaging is also nice and plain and chunky. A good buy!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/13/2006 4:01:00 PM More reviews by lost_american516

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

i think this is the best powder i've ever used, and i've tried a few. i got this NC20, and it matches my skin perfectly. it finishes my whole face and pulls everything together. i bought to get rid of shine, and i like because it's very light and doesn't look cakey or turn orange. it's perfect! i will definitely buy again. the only thing that could bring this awesome product down to hell is if it makes me break out. i will update if this happens...but so far, so good!<3 kADY EDIT: this hasn't made me break out, but it doesn't go on quite as even during the day, though. i'm still using it, though!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/30/2006 2:45:00 PM More reviews by xdreamlessx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I didnt really much use powder until I got this one .
totally natural look , not cakey / chalky at all
you can use it totally in the day ( I personally also use it with the select tint )
with out worrying of over wearing makeup during the day

I mean Im in total luv with this powder.
difiniatly recommend it and will buy again