August 1, 2014 | 1743 users online

Bronzers - MAC - Bronzer in Golden

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 8/15/2006 6:55:00 PM More reviews by tasham53

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

A really nice relatively inexpensive bronzer nice leaves a nice wash of color on my super pale skin, not orangey at all.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/8/2006 12:36:00 AM More reviews by styrch

This is my first bronzer I've bought with the intention buying a bronzer. For the record, I'm an NC 100 in the hyper real, which somehow turns me into an NW15 in everything else. But Golden was the bronzer for me. It's the perfect bronzer, or the best neutral blush I could have hoped for. The case is great (nice latch) but I wish it came with a pad to use, though I doubt they expect many people to use this as a touch up powerd. It's not over-the-top scary and you can definately apply as much color as you like. Currently I'm using a 187 to ptu it on. Probably the best way to go. Would I buy it again? I don't know. Les see how long this lasts me and if anything else catchs my eye.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/24/2006 8:27:00 PM More reviews by chloeism21

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this bronzer! According to the very helpful and enthusiastic makeup artist at my local MAC store, this is their top selling bronzing powder because it works on so many skin tones. She said it was their lightest shade. I bought it in the summer limited edition aqua compact, but it is also available in the traditional black MAC compact. It looks completely and totally natural on my light complexion. This does not turn orange on me, and my skin is oily. I have been wearing this bronzer in place of MAC pressed powder this summer (I dont use foundation at all). I apply it, and then apply MAC Sunbasque blush over it (I will try it with other blushes as well). It looks exotic (I am Eastern European). I love it, and I will DEFINITELY repurchase this! :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/20/2006 2:28:00 PM More reviews by iluvboyz

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I LOVE LOVE this bronzer sooooooo much! I went up to the MAC girl and told her that I wanted a beautiful golden California tan bronzer and she gave me this! Boy, do I love it! It's a beautiful colour and has nice little golden not specks but tinner than that pieces of shimmer. I like how that looks though. I would buy this again. Its a nice golden tan colour. Not orangey, not to yucky brown just perfect! I think it was around 28 or 38 dollars Canadian but it will last a very long time. Although one con is I noticed that I have been getting one or two pimples on my cheeks which I usually never do but just make sure you take all make up off at night. I find it doesn't stay on all day either:(

rated 5 of 5 on 7/5/2006 8:08:00 PM More reviews by macartist87

This is the Hyper Real FX in Golden. 1 word sums up my feelings and that is "AMAZING!". I bought two and use it everyday. It is easy to apply... just mix with your everyday foudnation for a sheer bronzey face. This is subtle yet it gives you an amazing glow that everyone notices... including your head in the clouds boyfriend and his makeupless mother... it leaves you looking natural and healthy rather than like a plastic doll... Its not too shimmery... just enough to give you the right amount of glow and you feel so confident wearing it. Amazing buy for the price... get it before it goes away again it is LE!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/5/2006 2:38:00 PM More reviews by thaliaucla

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is an extremely pretty 'blush'. Very flattering it just warms up my neutral MMM C3 skintone. It can get a little peachy orange so don't get this if you are sensitive to that but on my skintone it shows up nicely. Not shimmery and not matte either, just perfect :o) I was waiting for over two years to get this in swap with no luck so I splurged on the Lure light blue iridescent packaging it's so pretty to look at :o)

rated 3 of 5 on 6/23/2006 1:58:00 PM More reviews by hannahclarice

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

loved it when i first got it, but lately i've noticed how freakishly glittery this bronzer is. it looks unnatural! i love MAC bronzer because it doesnt turn orage or streaky, doesnt break me out, and stays on all day, but this one is just too sparkly. i'll purchase another MAC bronzer in a matte shade.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/22/2006 12:27:00 PM More reviews by umm4mokidz

Love this stuff. I am glow in the dark white, so this stuff was just the lift I needed! I think I will ditch my HyperReal foundation & just use this with my concealer(in the winter). The green compact is hot too! Downside is all MAC powders in a compact break if dropped. I was really scared to use a bronzer, however once I got a good brush and used it with a light hand it has done wonders for me.......

rated 4 of 5 on 6/13/2006 10:06:00 AM More reviews by qoo77

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

lovely golden colour that's easy to blend and build a natural tan look. Gold shimmer gives ur skin that 'tan sheen' glow but looks like a disco ball when seen too up close. Prefer the Bobbi Brown matte bronzer as I have oily skin and open pore which this emphasizes!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/12/2006 11:58:00 PM More reviews by ShannonLam

I really don't know why I've been using this bronzer for over 5 years. It's definitely not the best for me and I just figured it out now (silly me). I find that it makes my skin look a bit orange and I really don't like the sparkles. I find the sparkles looks very unnatural in sunlight. I'm hoping that after I finish the one I have now, I'll find a better matte bronzer.