April 20, 2014 | 1679 users online

Bronzers - MAC - Bronzer in Golden

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/20/2006 2:28:00 PM More reviews by iluvboyz

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I LOVE LOVE this bronzer sooooooo much! I went up to the MAC girl and told her that I wanted a beautiful golden California tan bronzer and she gave me this! Boy, do I love it! It's a beautiful colour and has nice little golden not specks but tinner than that pieces of shimmer. I like how that looks though. I would buy this again. Its a nice golden tan colour. Not orangey, not to yucky brown just perfect! I think it was around 28 or 38 dollars Canadian but it will last a very long time. Although one con is I noticed that I have been getting one or two pimples on my cheeks which I usually never do but just make sure you take all make up off at night. I find it doesn't stay on all day either:(

rated 5 of 5 on 7/5/2006 8:08:00 PM More reviews by macartist87

This is the Hyper Real FX in Golden. 1 word sums up my feelings and that is "AMAZING!". I bought two and use it everyday. It is easy to apply... just mix with your everyday foudnation for a sheer bronzey face. This is subtle yet it gives you an amazing glow that everyone notices... including your head in the clouds boyfriend and his makeupless mother... it leaves you looking natural and healthy rather than like a plastic doll... Its not too shimmery... just enough to give you the right amount of glow and you feel so confident wearing it. Amazing buy for the price... get it before it goes away again it is LE!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/5/2006 2:38:00 PM More reviews by thaliaucla

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is an extremely pretty 'blush'. Very flattering it just warms up my neutral MMM C3 skintone. It can get a little peachy orange so don't get this if you are sensitive to that but on my skintone it shows up nicely. Not shimmery and not matte either, just perfect :o) I was waiting for over two years to get this in swap with no luck so I splurged on the Lure light blue iridescent packaging it's so pretty to look at :o)

rated 3 of 5 on 6/23/2006 1:58:00 PM More reviews by hannahclarice

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

loved it when i first got it, but lately i've noticed how freakishly glittery this bronzer is. it looks unnatural! i love MAC bronzer because it doesnt turn orage or streaky, doesnt break me out, and stays on all day, but this one is just too sparkly. i'll purchase another MAC bronzer in a matte shade.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/22/2006 12:27:00 PM More reviews by umm4mokidz

Love this stuff. I am glow in the dark white, so this stuff was just the lift I needed! I think I will ditch my HyperReal foundation & just use this with my concealer(in the winter). The green compact is hot too! Downside is all MAC powders in a compact break if dropped. I was really scared to use a bronzer, however once I got a good brush and used it with a light hand it has done wonders for me.......

rated 4 of 5 on 6/13/2006 10:06:00 AM More reviews by qoo77

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

lovely golden colour that's easy to blend and build a natural tan look. Gold shimmer gives ur skin that 'tan sheen' glow but looks like a disco ball when seen too up close. Prefer the Bobbi Brown matte bronzer as I have oily skin and open pore which this emphasizes!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/12/2006 11:58:00 PM More reviews by ShannonLam

I really don't know why I've been using this bronzer for over 5 years. It's definitely not the best for me and I just figured it out now (silly me). I find that it makes my skin look a bit orange and I really don't like the sparkles. I find the sparkles looks very unnatural in sunlight. I'm hoping that after I finish the one I have now, I'll find a better matte bronzer.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/7/2006 1:42:00 AM More reviews by Lilo1013

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

First off, i've got to admit that i purchased this bronzer for the cute turquoise packaging (lure edition). But after lightly dusting it on my cheeks, i've fallen for this bronzer! I've tried a lot of different bronzers such as Tarte, Laura Mercier and Nars but this is the first time that i have been able to obtain a natural summer glow that also doesnt make me turn orange! I am in love with this bronzer and am glad that it isnt LE (well, except for the turquoise compact). This is a keeper!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/16/2006 11:26:00 PM More reviews by prinzessin784

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love it! what more can I say, an NW15 girl needs to get a little color somehow ;) haha I've tried numerous bronzers and this is the only one I've had no issues with. Gotta love that!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/14/2006 12:51:00 PM More reviews by miabaird

GREAT bronzer. Nice natural color.... not at all orange looking. Don't drop it though, I did and it smashed all over the floor and I had to get new one!