August 30, 2014 | 1907 users online

Eyeliner - New York Color - Liquid Eyeliner

• Price: $

rated 2 of 5 on 10/29/2009 7:38:00 PM More reviews by ilm223

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I didn't like the brush on this. It's like a mini paint brush and is too difficult to draw a line with.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/28/2009 4:32:00 AM More reviews by heathercadlaon

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This product seems to be a hit or miss depending on the user. In my opinion I love this liquid eyeliner and for a price of only $1.99, it does a lot. The brush applicator is great and I find it easier than using felt-tipped applicators like Revlon's liquid eyeliner. I've tried Jet Black and Pearlized Black, both great colors. Pearlized Black is more subtle and Jet Black is more intense. Though many have complained about the liner cracking, its all about the way you use it. For me, I use a primer first and sometimes use a regular eyeliner prior to applying the liquid eyeliner. I get minimal/no cracking by doing this. Overall great product and I'll buy it again for sure!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/20/2009 4:10:00 PM More reviews by kimmiem231

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

i have to admit i only bought this cause i heard its the one megan fox uses lol its not the easiest application so i dont recomend it if your new to liquids but i actually like this i dont wear liquid eyeliner too often but when i do its ussually this plus 2$ how can you beat that : )

rated 5 of 5 on 10/4/2009 8:04:00 PM More reviews by lilixduh

I love this eyeliner. This is the first liquid eyeliner i ever bought and immediately fell in love with it. Although i have tried other pricier products from revlon to mac i still prefer this one. It's easy to apply, lasts for a long time and dries fast. I will definitely buy this product again and again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/1/2009 7:25:00 PM More reviews by dbmiller

This is actually pretty good for the price. I wish it went on a little shinier and wish it didn't flake as easily. I've tried it with and without primer and found that primer definately helps the flakines, but it still does a little. I won't use it on a day that I really need my eyeliner to hold up or when going out. But on a typical day this is pretty good.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/25/2009 8:34:00 PM More reviews by keltime

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

i will buy this over and over again, i don't even care. this was the first liquid eyeliner i ever tried and i still love it. i thought i was missing out on better quality for a while and tried other eyeliners, much more expensive than this one and i can't get over the fact that i like an eyeliner that costs $1.99 over one much more expensive. i don't find it difficult at all to apply it in a straight line. during the week i go to school from 8-5 and work nights. i'll come home and this is the only aspect of my makeup that looks almost as good as when i applied it earlier in the day.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/14/2009 2:42:00 PM More reviews by MuchoMakeup

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this eyeliner..the sable color is Special dark brown ; D and the pearlized black...just sooo pretty, not harsh. Black is very dramatic...hope it works for you. If it doesn't, then you won't be out much because it's affordable; D

rated 3 of 5 on 9/13/2009 12:28:00 PM More reviews by kpaul1016

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

While this is definately not the best liquid liner in the world, for the price it is hard to pass up. It makes a very thin, smooth line which love. I have not had any problems with cracking or flaking with this either. I do have oily lids, but I always use UDPP, and I have never had a problem. I will repurchase, no questions asked!

rated 2 of 5 on 9/9/2009 9:47:00 PM More reviews by sushi288

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This eyeliner is horrible for oily lids. It smudges, takes a while to dry, and the brush is too flimsy for me; I don't get much control when applying and I end up with random dots on my eyelid when the brush decides not to function. It's decent for the price, but it wears off in a few hours for me. No repurchase here.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/8/2009 8:16:00 PM More reviews by staciarose22

I bought Jet Black and Pearlized Black. They are decent, I would use them if I didn't have my other liners. It is a thin formula.... I had to go over the line more than once. I think the pearlized black has better lasting power because of the shimmer in it, which helps it stay on the lid. It's a shimmery charcoal. For $2, these are good.