March 2, 2015 | 1802 users online

Eyeliner - New York Color - Liquid Eyeliner

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 3/24/2010 9:28:00 PM More reviews by xovictoriaaaxo

I reaaaaally like this stuff;
You put it on in the morning it stays on ALL day;
It can get a little flakey but if you set it with a shadow its doesnt flake;
Hope this helps :]

rated 4 of 5 on 3/21/2010 2:24:00 PM More reviews by ccseesee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Curly, Medium Eyes: Other

I like this liquid liner because i like thin lines and its so easy to do with the little brush. It's even easy to slant it so u can make a cat eye. But i guess if you like thick creamy liner this isnt the one for you because it can be a little watery. But I say if you use it right you will get your $2-$3 worth. I never had any problem with flaking when I used it and I think I might go back to using it because I haven't had the same level of satisfaction with my other liquid liners.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/15/2010 4:36:00 PM More reviews by jmsic

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

Wow this is by far the worst eye liner i have ever tried wether it be pencil, cream, gel, or liquid. First, it takes FOREVER to dry. I literally put this on and i have to either close my eyes or look downward for a good 2 minutes to prevent the tiniest amount from getting on the skin of my eye. Second, it flakes like no other. I wear contact lenses so i do touch my eyes but even if you slightly brush the area that has eyeliner on it, it will crumble and flake all around your eyes and that is so not sexy. Third, the packaging looks ok but when you go to use the product, the packaging is crap. The handle is too short and the actual brush is too long to maneuver the brush and it ends up taking me forever to draw a nice line. If you are new to liquid eyeliners you will be scared of liquid eyeliner after you use this. Seriously, get something else that is better. Also, another thing i hate is that the formula is too watery so when you go put the stuff on, you need to layer it so that it doesn't streak, and of course, if you put another layer on top, its going to take an extra FOREVER to dry. So again, go get something else that isn't so much of a hassle. The only thing i like about it is that it dries to a matte finish. Its not going to look like a leather strip on your lashline.

PROS:
matte finish

CONS:
takes way too long to dry
flakes like no other
crappy packaging
formula is too watery

For around 2 bucks, go get a pack of gum.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/13/2010 2:22:00 AM More reviews by yclyncrz

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Horrible. It takes too long to dry and starts to flake up after only a few hours.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/7/2010 7:09:00 PM More reviews by jusbeinme263

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The brush tip is nice and makes goo lines. But it takes a while to dry and irritates the eye. Its not easy to get off which is a good thing because i get watery eyes during the day. I woul'nt but it again,but its ok.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/7/2010 12:50:00 AM More reviews by angiefacee

I have the hardest time applying a thin line of eyeliner! I have bad sight in one of my eyes, so one eye ends up looking good and the other always ends up looking bad. I know a lot of people dont like this type of brush, but I find that it's the easiest. I just lined both eyes in less than 5 mins.. both exactly the same, and thin! I am in love:) Not to mention that It was also super cheap. $2 at target! This is my new favorite liquid eyeliner!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/5/2010 3:03:00 PM More reviews by MissRivett

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I am in love. Seriously. I heard about this liner from Danalajeunesse from youtube and gave it a try. I was simply amazed. I've been using this liner for about 3 weeks and don't have a bad thing to say at all. It is my new favorite, especially for $2 at Target. I will say that this liner is not for beginners. It's for someone who has been using liquid liner for quite some time and knows the "tricks". The "brush" is a more 'soft' plastic tip than actual brush, but the overall liner consistency is smooth, not watery or thick/goopey like other liquids I've tried.

I've read that some people have complained of flaking, but I haven't had that problem. I always use a primer, which could be why, but maybe someone used wayy more liner than needed. Any liner will flake if too much is used. The liner is not to blame, its the user :D

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/27/2010 7:25:00 PM More reviews by Amsi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I wanted a liquid eyeliner, but I didn't want to pay $10 just for one makeup product. I saw this at Rite Aid for about $2 and decided to give it a try.
...
I've always had trouble getting an even line, but this brush makes it really easy for me! The brush is made of a few hairs, and is pretty thin (not like a "marker" tip). I lay the brush right against my lashes to get that perfectly thin, subtle line. While I am able to get a thin line, I find it difficult to make thicker lines or "winged" tips.
...
The downside is that the formula is a bit runny and not the blackest black. You sometimes have to go back and touch up parts of the line. If you rub your eyes throughout the day, the liner can flake, so you'll have to be careful not to touch your eyes too much. This might be a problem if your lids are not smooth or have a fold close to the lash line.
OVERALL
PROS
-great liner for those on a budget
-good for thin lines
-quick, easy application
CONS
-formula is a bit runny at times
-the liner tends to flake if you rub your eyes
-thin brush makes thicker lines and wings harder to do

I would definitely buy this product again. The quality might be mediocre, but it's worth the price.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/22/2010 8:27:00 PM More reviews by bartley7

I've been using this eyeliner for years. I tried to switch to an ulta-brand felt tip eyeliner and just couldn't do it. This product is great and WILL NOT FLAKE if you know how to apply it. If you apply too much then yeah it will flake. I put on either a thin layer or use my old ulta felt tip applicator to spread it and I get great results. I wear this every day and it's still there by night. It won't last through crying or washing your face because it isn't waterproof but it has only smudged if I rub my eyes or something like that. Overall I love this product and for the price you can't beat it. More expensive options just really aren't necessary.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/22/2010 5:58:00 PM More reviews by jubeywho

I like that the applicator for this is a skinny brush, i prefer that to what i call 'marker tips'. Its easy to use, but the downside is that it does flake for me, which makes its lasting power not so awesome.