New York Color Liquid Eyeliner

Price: $

on 5/19/2010 5:07:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

This is AWSOME/SUCKS. I will confess that as much as I love the way this GOES on is wonderful the way it disappears is so sad : ( What I do is I use the BRUSH on this and dip it into a good eyeliner like Prestige liquid eyeliner which btw burns the S^&% out of my eyes but oh well. lol The staying power sucks but the brush gives me the best line I ever had including ones done by pro eyeliner brushes. I can toss the product and just keep the brush because the brush would get messed up so quickly. In conclusion, try out the brush!

on 5/8/2010 3:16:00 AM

This is a cheap liquid eyeliner, so if you need something for cheap then get this. I use it when I don't need anything that works real well. Unfortunately it's really watery and doesn't give good coverage so you have to go over it a couple times. It does tend to flake by the end of the day, especially if you touch your eyes. Once this one is used up I won't be buying another.

on 5/6/2010 11:48:00 AM

I really like this stuff. I only wish the brush was a bit shorter. It definitely had the longest brush I've tried. The formula is fantastic though. I have it in Jet black and it's a very dark true black color. Lasts all day with no flaking or fading. Cute packaging and the price it's great at about $2. Will absolutely repurchase! Great liner!

on 4/29/2010 6:32:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium

It's an okay liquid eyeliner. It has a small brush which will give you a precise line. But it does take a while to dry, and it will get flaky.

on 4/29/2010 4:54:00 PM

I love this eyeliner, very black and i just need to put it on with just one stroke.
Mine doesn't dry out i've had it for like a couple months now and theres still alot of product.

The only thing i don't like is the long brush handle..
Can't get the best control over it.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Wanted to like this... but no. The only good thing about this liner is that it has a brush applicator and its dirt cheap. The formula was very see-through, so I had to layer it for a solid line, or dip the brush 3x for each eye. When it dried, it was also very flaky. The narrow neck of the reservoir also bent the bristles on the brush. If you want a good DS liquid liner with a brush tip, try the Wet N Wild one instead.

on 4/21/2010 10:56:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I think for the price this is a great product. I picked it up at CVS for the buy one get one free sale because I've never used liquid eyeliner and figured at this price I can practice using it and then buy a better one. For $1.99 it really isn't bad. It does take forever to dry but I wore it twice for about 4 or 5 hours and it didn't flake on me. So I give it a 3 because it had good staying power and was dirt cheap. I wouldn't buy again though.

Eventually the liner begins to crack.

on 4/13/2010 3:20:00 PM

this is how ur experience will go:

When i first put it on I was so impressed! the brush was so thin and flexible, i got a really natural and clean looking line, which is what i love in a liquid liner. I noticed it took a long time to dry but then i used a Q tip to wipe away the transfer (because i have hooded lids). THEN it dried so i curledmy lashes and put on mascara. That's when the hell started. if the eyelash curler or mascara wand even touches it just a little, it completely flakes off! ARG! so now if i wanna use this, i need to apply after i put on mascara. so not conveiniant. and, even then by the end of the day dont expect it to be fully intact.

do not get this. spend a few more bucks and go with revlon colorstay's liquid liner

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

More like a 2.5. When I first tried this product I was new to liquid eyeliner and didn't really like it. After getting used to using it I like it. The brush is thin and gives a nice precise line. I find that I have to constantly dip it back into the container to get more product (probably a total of 3-4 times per eye-don't know if it's normal). The main problem I have with this product is that it makes me eyes itch a little bit so then I rub my eyes and it flakes off. Other than that its a good product for an inexpensive price and I will try to use it up but will not repurchase because it is irritating.