July 29, 2014 | 952 users online

Eyeliner - New York Color - Liquid Eyeliner

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 9/25/2009 8:34:00 PM More reviews by keltime

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

i will buy this over and over again, i don't even care. this was the first liquid eyeliner i ever tried and i still love it. i thought i was missing out on better quality for a while and tried other eyeliners, much more expensive than this one and i can't get over the fact that i like an eyeliner that costs $1.99 over one much more expensive. i don't find it difficult at all to apply it in a straight line. during the week i go to school from 8-5 and work nights. i'll come home and this is the only aspect of my makeup that looks almost as good as when i applied it earlier in the day.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/14/2009 2:42:00 PM More reviews by MuchoMakeup

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this eyeliner..the sable color is Special dark brown ; D and the pearlized black...just sooo pretty, not harsh. Black is very dramatic...hope it works for you. If it doesn't, then you won't be out much because it's affordable; D

rated 3 of 5 on 9/13/2009 12:28:00 PM More reviews by kpaul1016

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

While this is definately not the best liquid liner in the world, for the price it is hard to pass up. It makes a very thin, smooth line which love. I have not had any problems with cracking or flaking with this either. I do have oily lids, but I always use UDPP, and I have never had a problem. I will repurchase, no questions asked!

rated 2 of 5 on 9/9/2009 9:47:00 PM More reviews by sushi288

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This eyeliner is horrible for oily lids. It smudges, takes a while to dry, and the brush is too flimsy for me; I don't get much control when applying and I end up with random dots on my eyelid when the brush decides not to function. It's decent for the price, but it wears off in a few hours for me. No repurchase here.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/8/2009 8:16:00 PM More reviews by staciarose22

I bought Jet Black and Pearlized Black. They are decent, I would use them if I didn't have my other liners. It is a thin formula.... I had to go over the line more than once. I think the pearlized black has better lasting power because of the shimmer in it, which helps it stay on the lid. It's a shimmery charcoal. For $2, these are good.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/4/2009 1:10:00 PM More reviews by LuvsMakeup82

I must say, this is an awesome liquid liner. The brush applicator is quality- it doesn't taper, maintains its shape, is FIRM so your line will be taut. I have this in a metallic wine-type color (forget the name) and I really like it. I'm totally getting it in black or navy.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/2/2009 12:03:00 PM More reviews by Lyaana

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Cool Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

I'm sorry you can't beat the price for the quality. Not only does this last all day like other higher priced liners but it doesn't crack. Also the brush is easy to use.

FYI: Start out with a little bit to line your top lips. Also it may flake a little so not for those who wear contacts lens.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/1/2009 1:00:00 AM More reviews by marildu

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

I love the brush and price of this stuff. You do have to be careful how much you put on though otherwise it will crack and look gross.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/1/2009 12:48:00 AM More reviews by BlueRose81

HATE this stuff....major flaking that occured right away! It's crap and I will definately not be repurchasing..

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/30/2009 4:16:00 PM More reviews by eq2008

Although I got this for $1.99 at RiteAid, I wouldn't waste another two bucks in the future for this. It's just too watery and dries too slow therefore it smudges everywhere. The applicator is too long and hard to control. I was not able to smoothly line my eyes as I would with Wet N Wild Mega liner.