Rimmel Gentle Eye Make Up Remover

3.6

Water (aqua), Poloxamer 184, Sodium PCA, Disodium Cocomphodiacetate, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Tetrasodium EDTA, DMDM Hydantoin, Panthenol

on 4/19/2008 10:24:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

i dont understand where the reviewer below is coming from... anyways...ok, so i really needed an eye makeup remover so i went to walmart and found this. this is seriously the cheapest eye makeup remover that i have come across! it claims that it is gentle and it certainly is :D the only problem is that it says that it takes off waterproof mascaras but that is a lie! but for non waterproof mascaras it works really well. so i will definately buy this again just because it is really cheap!!!

EDIT: sorry i forgot to mention that it is oil free!

on 4/18/2008 4:34:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Gentle my a$$! This stuff burned the heck out of my eyes! The flip top ottle is nice but thats the only thing I like about this stuff!

on 4/17/2008 9:15:00 PM

This is the best makeup remover that I have ever used. It has a great flip top bottle and isn't greasy or oily like some of those other ones. It comes in a large bottle that lasts forever. Definitely a makeup bag must!

I've never had a problem with this remover. I've never tried more expensive make up removers so I don't really have anything to compare it to. I used to use maybelline's eye makeup remover and this is a better deal (bigger bottle for about the same price) and it's gentle on my eyes.

on 4/13/2008 4:24:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

it says it can remove WATERPROOF makeup, no, it can't even remove eyeliner that isn't waterproof, it is so gentle that i rather use water and i can't see the different between water and that crap, really disapointted.

on 4/1/2008 5:48:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Yes, this is Gentle...so gentle, it cannot remove my mascara...it is like taking my eye make up off with water...good bottle though...would never repurchase, might work for someone that uses a very gentle mascara...I use a primer and waterproof mascara.

on 4/1/2008 4:43:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I usually don't use waterproof mascara, so this one works very well for me. Totally Totally worth the price!

on 3/23/2008 7:32:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

Eh...it didn't sting, and it didn't give me blurry eyes, but it just didn't get the mascara off, and it wasn't even waterproof. I'll use it up until the bottle is gone, but I won't buy it again.EDIT!! I guess after I got used to this stuff and how it works, it got easier to use, and it does get the makeup off pretty well. I usually use Avon eye makeup remover, and it's still my favorite, but this stuff is ok.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

it's great for removing ANY makeup, not just only eye makeup
but i took off one lippie because it made the areas around my eye a tad darker, which was unusual

and definitely not attractive!

however, it did it's job

on 3/15/2008 12:07:00 PM

I just purchased this today, and I'm already in love with it. I wanted to try Neutrogena's Oil Free Eye Makeup Remover, but my Walmart was out of this product. I had previously seen the Rimmel Eye Makeup Remover, but never really checked it out. I decided to buy it, and it was $4.77 for 4.2 oz. The bottle says right on it that it's great for waterproof makeup. It's oil free, gentle enough for sensitive eyes as well as contact lens wearers, and removes stubborn makeup. I would definitely repurchase this. I'm going to be a fan for life!