November 25, 2014 | 1748 users online

Blush - BeneFit Cosmetics - Dandelion

rated 4 of 5 on 10/13/2011 8:12:00 PM More reviews by ameresh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

A very soft, sweet, pink feminine color. Can be used as a light romantic flush for the cheeks, or a highlighter. It has good staying power, and really cute packaging!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/13/2011 7:09:00 PM More reviews by LittleRussianDoll

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This used to be my go to blush a few years ago before I discovered sugarbomb and nars blushers. I still adore this though. Its such a lovely pink colour, very girly. (I prefer more pink/peach tones these days). Great for an everyday flush of colour that looks natural. Theres a soft shimmer to it which makes it so pretty.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/11/2011 6:22:00 AM More reviews by fsparks

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This product is a m a z i n g!! I wasn't sure about it when a friend gave it to me because i thought that such a pinky color would have looked bad on my yellow based skin. After I tried it I totally changed my mind. This shade of pink flatters basically everyone and it's perfect to get a natural, healty look that is great for school/work. LOVE IT!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/11/2011 5:10:00 AM More reviews by idrish

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Benefit Dandelion is the pink you have dreamed of since you were three - it has that magical shade of rare pink that looks good on the most shades of fair or fair-medium skin with yellow undertone.

Wearable for everyday occasions. I bet it also looks very pretty on truly pale skin, too. For best color payoff, use the brush that comes with the product!

Pro:
Beautiful
Lasts fairly long
Pretty packaging

Cons:
Pricey
Weak paper packaging
Too bulky to carry around

rated 5 of 5 on 10/2/2011 10:06:00 PM More reviews by TMK6959

I'm in love. This is the perfect blush for me. It is a beautiful subtle ballerina pink with a HINT of coral. I sweep it all over my face with a very light hand, and apply a few layers onto the apples of my cheeks. It contours my face amazingly and looks BEAUTIFUL. I find that it lasts all day, and I've never found such a natural looking blush. 'Tis a tad expensive, but much cheaper than a lot of high quality blushes and so worth the price tag. The packaging kind of sucks (I have the old style box with no magnet) but that isn't a big issue for me. The little brush it comes with was frustrating at first, but after some practice I found that it does a perfect job for this subtle colour (better than the MAC brush I would normally use for blush) however I would NOT use it for any brighter shades of blush, as it would go on far too heavy. Overall this is incredible, it's my favorite item in my makeup bag at the moment and possibly the best product I've ever bought. Definetly recommend, and will most certainly repurchase (if I ever run out... There's A LOT in the box)

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/2/2011 7:29:00 AM More reviews by keanash

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

A nice, light pink blush that gives a very natural flush to the skin when applied (I am very pale -- reviewers with darker skin than I note that it doesn't show much at all). It has a pleasant scent to it and a faint shimmer. It is easy to apply and comes with its own wee brush, which unfortunately? Totally sucks.

I dislike the packaging because it is large and bulky and would not stay closed in a bag very well. There is also hardly ANY product for the price, which makes it totally not worth anyone's while.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/25/2011 4:32:00 PM More reviews by xbabe82517

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I bought this blush a few days ago having decided I'd quite like a pink blush to go with my vast collection of corals! I adore Coralista and Sugarbomb and I also use Bella Bamba but only in summer. As a lover of all the BeneFit blushes, I decided to go for Dandelion as I wanted a soft pink, not a bright pink (Bella Bamba does that job!) and the reviews are pretty good too. However, whilst I will use it and I do like it, it doesn't live up to the others, especially Coralista. I guess it depends what you want in a blush. I like a shimmer, or a sheen, but not glitter. Coralista and Sugarbomb have a gorgeous sheen, with the Sugarbomb sheen being more on the golden side. Dandelion, however, has a very subtle shimmer, almost to the point of being unnoticeable. It doesn't make my face glow like the others do and when I did wear it, I ended up putting Coralista on top just for the sheen as I knew I wasn't happy with it. However, it did give a lovely pink glow during the day. I will therefore be keeping it, however I will not use it alone. I will use something on top to bring more life to my cheeks, maybe my Mac Skinfinish in Soft & Gentle or my Bobbi Brown Beige Shimmer Brick. I think both are neutral enough not to hide the pink tones of this blush but they will add some much-needed shimmer. I've never been a lover of matte blushes, so I think I expected too much from Dandelion. As with all BeneFit blushes, however, I cannot fault the quality and it is very easily applied and does not streak at all. Anyone who wants a healthy glow without much shimmer will love this. Those who prefer the more noticeable blushes from BeneFit will probably find they need to use something else with it.
UPDATE: I have upgraded this to a 4 as I've discovered I can create the most beautiful glow using this and my Mac Soft & Gentle Skinfinish on the cheekbones. This has therefore become my favourite pink blush and I will definitely be repurchasing!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/24/2011 10:26:00 PM More reviews by VogueandGlitter

This was the first high-end blush that I bought and I LOVED it since the first time I used it. It gives your cheeks a nice pink glow to them and makes them look like you're not actually wearing any. The packaging isn't bad, the only thing is the brush that it comes with isn't practical but I've always had my own blush brush so it wasn't a big deal to me. It's definitely worth the money and once I run out (which will be in a long time since it really does last forever) I will be buying it again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/21/2011 11:33:00 AM More reviews by carrasco

For years I contemplated buying this blush/highlighter whatever you prefer to call it and I just kept skipping over it and finally I decided to pull the trigger on a 500 point perk that included a full sized one of these. Who wouldn't choose free? Ok so anyhow, the color is a soft muted kind of dusty pink with no shimmer. I have heard people say this did not show up on their skin whatsoever so I was a tad worried but in the winter I'm an NC20 and I have never had a blush not show up yet. As of right now I'm somewhere between NC20 & NC30 and it looks great. It is a complete foolproof blush in my opinion. It's also very subtle and I like that on some days. I use my Nars Yachiyo brush and it applies just the right amount of product. I got the new style box with the magnetic attached lid and I like it but no more or less than the old style boxes. The brush got chucked immediately, I just have no use for those things. I got this for free but I would buy this again!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/8/2011 5:11:00 PM More reviews by sushiomelette

I have to emphasize this is probably best for light skin tones as I'm NC35 and it took me a while to build up the pigmentation so it would actually show up. It's a nice neutral baby pink that's mostly matte IMO. I can see myself using this everyday.