MAC Frost - Angel

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Angel is a rather light bluish pink. I am NC 15 and this looks rather natural on me. I would imagine this shade to be rather light on the average person so unless u really wanna go for something unnoticable...check this out. Overall I think this is really nice for a pale person like me. Texture wise doesnt feel like a frost. I have extremely dry lips and this doesnt dry me out. So far so good.

Update: Hated it. My lips peel like nobody's business. Color looks cheap and I returned it. yucks

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I really first hate it, now i like it more!
i have not extreamly but kind of pigmented lips, and since this is a frost color it kind of first show my color lips, and it didnīt look that pretty. Put over time (3 months) I really know now how to apply it, so my natural color doesnīt show up.
I really to try creme cup, because it is a creamcheen, so I think it will be more pigment.
Overall I really like angel, really beautiful everyday baby pink color!

on 2/14/2011 8:27:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This lipstick is very cakey looking and terribly drying on the lips. The colour made me look like a clown, it's a gaudy pink shade that I cant see looking good on many people in all honesty. Even my boyfriend thought it looked horrible. There are many nicer shades of pink out there, I cant recommend this one.

This is the most wearable Barbie pink! Love it and love that it is permanent!

on 2/12/2011 4:31:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

How can I sum this lip color up . . . Very underwhelming, I suppose. It is absolutely nothing exciting, and it really does not do much for my lips. It does not look ugly, but it certainly does not make me feel or look any different when I wear it. If I had realized it was a frost finish before I went to the cash register, I probably would not have bought it. The formula isn't terrible, but I was hoping for something more opaque. Some of my favorite lipsticks are lustre finishes though, so I am not downgrading it just because of that. It just does not wow me at all.

on 2/12/2011 2:55:00 AM

I was looking for a nice baby pink lippie. Gaga was out of stock, so I gave Angel a shot. And I love it! It gives my NC 15 pale skin a nice pink perk me up, I pair it with Petticoat MSF and Well Dressed blush. Note: I do have Hug Me which its more of a brownish nude pink, this is a more of a baby bluish pink. Although Angel is said to be a Frost lippie, theres no sparkly glitters or rough "drag" upon application. It applies like a dream, but will do better with a lip balm or gloss on top. Due to it being slightly drying compared to the Lustre
Formula. I have Sandy B (frost) and although I love the nice peachy tone, its really gritty with noticable sparkly bits. Applying lipbalm doesn't bother me cos I love the colour!!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I love this lipstick soooo much! I am NW15-20 and its hard to find a pink thats not too bright but not too nude and this is def the best one that I have found yet! It is classified as a frost finish and I beg to differ! It is not frosty as all! It is quite moisturizing and lasts pretty long on my lips! I will def re-purchase this lipstick over and over!!
There is a dupe by Maybelline its called born with it but it has a grity feeling to it and the MAC one does not! I do like both and the close cost with the 2 leads me back to MAC alllll the time for this lipstick!

I def recommend for fair skinned women I think this would look ashy on a darker skinned women but some women like that bubble gum pink look.

Thanks for reading!!

on 2/10/2011 11:03:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

love this! its my favourite everyday lippie. easy to wear colour and not atall drying on the lips. perfect combination of nude and pink. definitely be repurchasing.

on 2/7/2011 11:44:00 AM

Really pretty color barbie pink sorta, smells nice too , i find Mac to be drying on my lips so that is a downside and it doesnt feel dry right away it feels dry after wearing it for a while. (same for other colors by mac too not just this one) and the colors need to be reapplied quite a bit to keep the look. Would have got a higher score if it lasted longer on my lips.

on 1/30/2011 7:49:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Angel is nice, but I think it works a lot better on people with darker skin than mine... I have to really work to get it to show up. Also I find it a bit drying. I probably would not repurchase as I think Snob works better for me.

Recommended for Medium Skin