MAC Frost - Angel

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I love this lipstick soooo much! I am NW15-20 and its hard to find a pink thats not too bright but not too nude and this is def the best one that I have found yet! It is classified as a frost finish and I beg to differ! It is not frosty as all! It is quite moisturizing and lasts pretty long on my lips! I will def re-purchase this lipstick over and over!!
There is a dupe by Maybelline its called born with it but it has a grity feeling to it and the MAC one does not! I do like both and the close cost with the 2 leads me back to MAC alllll the time for this lipstick!

I def recommend for fair skinned women I think this would look ashy on a darker skinned women but some women like that bubble gum pink look.

Thanks for reading!!

on 2/10/2011 11:03:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

love this! its my favourite everyday lippie. easy to wear colour and not atall drying on the lips. perfect combination of nude and pink. definitely be repurchasing.

on 2/7/2011 11:44:00 AM

Really pretty color barbie pink sorta, smells nice too , i find Mac to be drying on my lips so that is a downside and it doesnt feel dry right away it feels dry after wearing it for a while. (same for other colors by mac too not just this one) and the colors need to be reapplied quite a bit to keep the look. Would have got a higher score if it lasted longer on my lips.

on 1/30/2011 7:49:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Angel is nice, but I think it works a lot better on people with darker skin than mine... I have to really work to get it to show up. Also I find it a bit drying. I probably would not repurchase as I think Snob works better for me.

on 1/29/2011 4:52:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

This is my favorite lipstick. It is long wearing and a beautiful color. By the way this is also Kim Kardashian's favorite MAC lipstick and she often uses it to create that signature pale pink lip of hers... she applies Nars turkish delight over it. I, however really like Sephora lip gloss in baby pink which I layer over it. It is a cheaper dupe for Turkish Delight it has the same texture and is one of the longer-wearing of the lip glosses that I own. So, needless to say if you are trying to copy that Kimmy K, smoky eye, pink lip thing then you need Angel.

on 1/29/2011 3:35:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

This lipstick fulfils all the (high) expectations I had for it! But from looking at the photos above seems it's a lipstick whose colour depends a lot on the natural colour of your lips. I have dark purple lips (yes I always look like I'm freezing to death!) and on me Angel looks like the photo of the bright pink smooth smiling lips in the photo with the signature. It can't quite cancel out all that natural purple lol! It's so versatile, you can wear it for a casual look, with neutral eyes or strong eyes, it looks polished for work and it's also fun to go out with friends. Because I have sort of tanned skin and dark purple lips I'd never tried the nude, neutral look before, thinking I wouldn't be able to pull it off. But with Angel I can do that look too.

on 1/26/2011 4:12:00 PM

I suppose I'm alone in this but I don't get the hype over mac products. They have disappointed me every single time, and this lipstick was no exception. Ok, there are a lot of drying lipsticks out there, but when you're buying something that is supposed to be high end it is REALLY frustrating to me. The quality is awful. Drying, chalky...
Also, the color isn't very flattering on me, but that I could live with. What I can't live with is calling MAC a high end brand and paying high end prices for it when every single product seems to be such low quality when compared with other (really) high end brands. It's a shame though, I wanted to like it.

on 1/25/2011 11:45:00 AM

HG lipstick, its the only thing i wear on my face, day to day.. looks beautiful however my sister has brown hair and pale skin and it made her look very pale wahaha but i love it :)

on 1/23/2011 7:33:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

I have never bought Angel but I have tried it out on the back of my hand and on my lips. It's a very sheer light pink that doesn't leave any whitish, ashy cast on you, strangely enough. And even though MAC says Angel's a Frost, I can barely see frost or shimmer in it at all. I mean where?

Because Angel's so sheer and light, it should suit a plethora of skin tones, or so I think. It looks, pale, intimidating, and extra-'Mod' in the tube but it isn't at all on the skin or the mouth. If I did have it, I'd wear it with Cork or Hodgepodge lip pencil by MAC. I'm an NC45.

on 1/19/2011 12:20:00 PM

I was so excited when I bought this because it looks amazing on almost everyone I see it on. It looks okay on me...it looks slightly light purple on me though. I was looking for a nudish pink/natural color, this looks more "mod" on me. Gorgeous in the tube and on everyone else though! Try it before you buy it :)

Popular Lipsticks