September 2, 2014 | 2159 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Frost - Angel

rated 5 of 5 on 1/9/2011 1:09:00 AM More reviews by KimmyKub

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Black

I love this color! Im an NC25 Asian. and it looks great and with the clear lipglass it lasts waay longer.The tone is not too blue and goes on really easy,it is just an amazing lipstick :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/7/2011 2:18:00 PM More reviews by kimwhittkeli

this is a great pink lipstick, like others have said, its frosty but not that frosty, i think a lot of people could wear this would buy again

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2010 1:17:00 PM More reviews by bellezaLATINA

of course i got this lippy because kim k. wears it shes my makeup godess lol,its my fav,an evryday lipstick very cute sweet sexy all in one!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/27/2010 5:43:00 AM More reviews by pinknplush

I'll try Blankety after this tube. This is a frost finish but doesn't look frosty at all. I guess it's just the hype.. I didn't find anything spectacular in this tube/shade. Will try more and maybe it's just my application.. or maybe I'll get underage or turkish delight to pair w this.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/17/2010 3:06:00 PM More reviews by MakeUpNewbie2010

Angel is one of the most popular lip colors from MAC. It is almost like a must have regardless you like pink or not. It's a frost finish, although it does not look frosty whatsoever... It's the perfectly safe pink shade to wear if one is not comfortable with pinks. Again, if I ever can finish this one, I would repurchase, but I don't think I will because I simply have too many lip sticks to finish any of them in my life time.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/11/2010 3:49:00 PM More reviews by Gailkey2

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Dark, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

MAC Angel...oh what can I say.. I had gotten this lippe about 1 year ago and hated it initially, Im MAC NW45 and thought it was wayyyy too light. I thought hookerville when I looked at myself in the mirror...So I recently pulled it out again after 1yr and put it on with my smokey eye and the look was sexy and pretty at the same time..I guess I just learned to appreciate the mute pink Angel.....I like it now!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/9/2010 10:26:00 AM More reviews by bonbini21

This is my favorite lipstick ever. It says it's a frost, but it's not frosty, I would say that it is more creamy. I love the color, it's a pretty pinka that is light and I have had men tell me they like it and that it looks natural. If you have dark hair and dark eyes, with light skin, I think it will work for you too.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/24/2010 9:18:00 PM More reviews by madddiemom

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Love love love this color! It's such a pretty pink. My favorite MAC lippie was Chica Boom from ages ago. It was LE so I bought a couple of them. I recently ran out and I was looking for a similar color. Angel is awesome. A very pretty pink. I usually stay away from frosts, but it's not too frosty. I'm NW20 and it's a perfect color. Like MLBB.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/24/2010 12:49:00 AM More reviews by LoTuS_23

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

My favorite lipstick of all time!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/21/2010 1:43:00 PM More reviews by pisces31919

At the moment, I'm really feeling pink lips on women of color. Angel isn't as bright or blue based as Gaga. Great for everyday wear. As with every light color lipstick, please exfoliate and moisturize lips first before applying lipstick!