July 28, 2014 | 2131 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Frost - Angel

rated 4 of 5 on 12/17/2010 3:06:00 PM More reviews by MakeUpNewbie2010

Angel is one of the most popular lip colors from MAC. It is almost like a must have regardless you like pink or not. It's a frost finish, although it does not look frosty whatsoever... It's the perfectly safe pink shade to wear if one is not comfortable with pinks. Again, if I ever can finish this one, I would repurchase, but I don't think I will because I simply have too many lip sticks to finish any of them in my life time.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/11/2010 3:49:00 PM More reviews by Gailkey2

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Dark, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

MAC Angel...oh what can I say.. I had gotten this lippe about 1 year ago and hated it initially, Im MAC NW45 and thought it was wayyyy too light. I thought hookerville when I looked at myself in the mirror...So I recently pulled it out again after 1yr and put it on with my smokey eye and the look was sexy and pretty at the same time..I guess I just learned to appreciate the mute pink Angel.....I like it now!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/9/2010 10:26:00 AM More reviews by bonbini21

This is my favorite lipstick ever. It says it's a frost, but it's not frosty, I would say that it is more creamy. I love the color, it's a pretty pinka that is light and I have had men tell me they like it and that it looks natural. If you have dark hair and dark eyes, with light skin, I think it will work for you too.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/24/2010 9:18:00 PM More reviews by madddiemom

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Love love love this color! It's such a pretty pink. My favorite MAC lippie was Chica Boom from ages ago. It was LE so I bought a couple of them. I recently ran out and I was looking for a similar color. Angel is awesome. A very pretty pink. I usually stay away from frosts, but it's not too frosty. I'm NW20 and it's a perfect color. Like MLBB.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/24/2010 12:49:00 AM More reviews by LoTuS_23

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

My favorite lipstick of all time!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/21/2010 1:43:00 PM More reviews by pisces31919

At the moment, I'm really feeling pink lips on women of color. Angel isn't as bright or blue based as Gaga. Great for everyday wear. As with every light color lipstick, please exfoliate and moisturize lips first before applying lipstick!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/20/2010 3:14:00 AM More reviews by mercimonsieur

I'm a very pale caucasian that wears NW20,this lipstick works.

- At first i disliked it, you need to exfoliate your lips before (get rid of dry skin), then apply a lip conditioner or balm. Let it settle. Then this lipstick!

-Otherwise it will settle around dry spots. And it does need re applying after 30 minutes or so, and if you're eating forget about it all together.

-The lasting power isn't good.
- Colour is great.
- Texture is not an issue for me, but don't buy it expecting something smooth and flawless. A way of putting it is dirty. Its a dirty light pink and it feels a little like that. Keep in mind this is a small aspect of it.

I would re purchase probably because i'll use it up in no time due to lasting power.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/16/2010 9:04:00 PM More reviews by dehmorais

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Hated the color because it doesnt show up. Too sheer, weird texture, AWFUL if your lips are dry, it will sit around all thos dry spots of your lips. Awful, awful and over hyped. It also has a little sparkles on it, which looks weird and so 90's

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/14/2010 10:48:00 PM More reviews by marwaf

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm a MASSIVE fan of the breathtakingly stunning Kim Kardashian, & I mean MAAAASIVE! lol so when she made angel famous, I was on it like a mad woman & boy was I impressed! I knew I'd like it since she usually has the style & makeup I'm drawn to (& don't even get me started on that body of hers! WOWWW!) & I LOVE it! Such a cute pink colour! I don't get through it much, so my backup will be untouched for a while cos I have a few lippies & I like to switch it up here & there. But it's the kind of soft pink I love. Though overtime is pretty close in colour so that's another option if angel happens to be sold out at your counter :)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/12/2010 11:10:00 AM More reviews by LilMizz

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Surprisingly wearable lipstick for me, even though I'm C40 with a deep olive complexion, This, for me, is the wearable version of Viva Glam Gaga which I also own but gave up on. Although this is great with a smokey eye (like Kim K), I found it's even better when I use thin liquid liner on my top lids and play up my lashes. It basically gives off that really fresh faced, pretty doll look. The shade is definitely a cool toned pale pink with shimmer, and somehow manages to lift my complexion without screaming for attention. Overall a pleasant surprise which I occasionally like to wear. I can apply straight from the tube, no lip liner or gloss and it works. I find it a little drying, and it also has little lasting power for me. BUT this is not too much of a con because I find it looks nice when it has faded.