MAC Frost - Angel

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This is my go-to lipstick. It's a really pretty pale pink that looks absolutely gorgeous on my lips. It's just a really nice, girly color. Love it. :)

Nice lipstick, goes with any look which is what I love about it. Really nice with a black/silver smokey eye. Good staying power, 3/4 hours :)

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Didn't like it at first. When I first used this lipstick I felt like it made me look like a dead person, but then after awhile it kinda grew on me. It's kind of a light nude-y pink on me! My go-to lipstick for everyday use :) I pair it with NYX Megashine Lip Gloss in Beige, it looks amazing :) I will definitely buy this again when it runs out! Sucks though that they don't carry it here in Manila so I have to get it in HK.

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

I am NC42 and at first I really liked this on me when I tried it in the store, but when I tried it at home it looked too light on me. This is a good color though if I want to achieve pink nude lips. Instead of a nude nude but rather a pale pink. Overall it's pretty pigmented and not as drying as the MAC matte lipsticks. I pair this with partial to pink cremesheen glass and just gives the perfect pale pink lips!

I love this lipstick its my HG one. I mean the reason I only give it 4 lippies is because it tends to be a bit drying so yeh. The color looks really nice on my medium-fair asian skintone especially with a dramatic eye:) I would definitely buy it again but I am still searching for a lipstick with this color but more moisturizing. Id probably go and try MAC's Blankety. Overall, I would suggest it for people with fair to medium or maybe tan skintones because its very flattering but might be a liitle pale for darker skintones.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is my favorite lipstick! It's sutch a pretty pink collor.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Angel is a rather light bluish pink. I am NC 15 and this looks rather natural on me. I would imagine this shade to be rather light on the average person so unless u really wanna go for something unnoticable...check this out. Overall I think this is really nice for a pale person like me. Texture wise doesnt feel like a frost. I have extremely dry lips and this doesnt dry me out. So far so good.

Update: Hated it. My lips peel like nobody's business. Color looks cheap and I returned it. yucks

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I really first hate it, now i like it more!
i have not extreamly but kind of pigmented lips, and since this is a frost color it kind of first show my color lips, and it didnīt look that pretty. Put over time (3 months) I really know now how to apply it, so my natural color doesnīt show up.
I really to try creme cup, because it is a creamcheen, so I think it will be more pigment.
Overall I really like angel, really beautiful everyday baby pink color!

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This lipstick is very cakey looking and terribly drying on the lips. The colour made me look like a clown, it's a gaudy pink shade that I cant see looking good on many people in all honesty. Even my boyfriend thought it looked horrible. There are many nicer shades of pink out there, I cant recommend this one.

This is the most wearable Barbie pink! Love it and love that it is permanent!

Recommended for Medium Skin