August 29, 2014 | 1855 users online

Treatments - Burt's Bees - Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream

image 0image 1image 2

rated 2 of 5 on 11/29/2010 8:38:00 PM More reviews by nrahman1993

This product is really rather pricey. I appreciate the ingredients, as well as the yummy, lemony scent, but really? It's overrated. I've been using this multiple times a day for a week, and my cuticles have not changed. I only got this because it was part of a set with some other things. I would NOT pay for this on its own. Lush's Lemony Flutter is a far better investment.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/22/2010 2:23:00 PM More reviews by Gail2

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Silver, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

We love Burtís Bees - probably almost as much as Mrs. Burt. However, no need to drone on - the items are effective and price accessible.

Itís time for us to be thinking stocking stuffers, small ďIím thinking of youĒ gifts, and luncheon place favors, so weíre delighted to find these tidy gift boxes of Burtís Bees Rejuvenating Lip Balm and Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream.

The Cuticle Cream is enriched with sweet almond oil, beeswax, and lemon peel oil; while the Lip Balm is infused with sunflower seed oil and coconut oil. Weíre infused with happiness at finding such a mini merry bargain!

- Gail Cooke

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/20/2010 11:25:00 AM More reviews by LittleViolet

I always get these types of tins free as gifts, and I am not sure what the big deal is with Burt's Bees products. I think it is because they are stored in the peppermint/lavander scented Natural sections of the grocery stores, and that influences your purchasing. Meh.

I don't really use cuticle creams that much because I find regular lotion does the trick for me. I guess I could use this in desperation (I have used it a few times) but I don't really care for this product. It does smell nice and lemony though.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/19/2010 1:45:00 PM More reviews by BEjunkie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

So far so good! This stuff smells amazing, conditions and moisturizes my cuticles and comes in a nice portable sized tin. I got this as a part of a "little bit of Burt" package that included a small sized tin of this and a chap stick. :) Very happy camper!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/18/2010 4:03:00 PM More reviews by prettyinpink88

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Nice product. Lovely Smell.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/15/2010 8:58:00 PM More reviews by ximachikenx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I received this as a gift last year, and LOVE this stuff. The smell is amazing, very fresh and lemon-y. Comes in a nice secure tin. This makes my cuticles and my nail bed so hydrated and soft. I can't find my tin and my nails have become more brittle and the area around them a lot drier and unattractive. This is very fun to apply when you're bored in class, lol. Just rub a little bit around your nails and your fingertips just feel soft and nice and smell great. My friends love this stuff too and always asked to use my cuticle cream. I may have to repurchase a new tin soon just because I miss having nice cuticles.. :)

rated 3 of 5 on 11/10/2010 2:49:00 AM More reviews by Paulabt

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Disappointed, based on the reviews here on mua. I have extremely dry hands and cuticles especially this time of year. I found this to be too thick and difficult to apply and it didn't really do too much. I much prefer the Hemp treatment from The Body Shop.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/6/2010 11:47:00 PM More reviews by gorbe

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I can't really attest to how much this does to treat cuticles, as I don't use it often/my cuticles are generally in good shape. It does smell fantastic and come in an adorable tin, though. I love Burt's Bees.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/31/2010 8:10:00 AM More reviews by MC2905

First of all I love that this stuff smells like lemon; so nice. The texture and effect remind me of Burtís Bees Miracle Salve and Trilogyís Everything Balm. Itís meant as a cuticle balm but Iíve tried it as a lip balm also and so far so good. I like that the ingredients are 95% natural also. The only thing I donít like is that in colder weather it tends to get a bit hard and isnít as easy to get out of the tin, you really have to dig into it with your nails and then melt it between fingers. I got the small sample size but will be repurchasing the larger one.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/17/2010 3:33:00 AM More reviews by Lizziex3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I love this cream so far! The scent is so yummy..but anyway I think it's a great moisturizer. I've been using CND Solar Oil but that just doesn't absorb into my skin! so I picked this up and it's great...leaves my hands super duper smooth and soft, smells great and doesn't leave oily residue behind. I tried it on my lips but i felt that the lemon oil irritated them and made them redder so i'm going to stick to my regular tin of beeswax. Packaging could be better...not a fan of tins because you need a little spatula to get the product out if you want to keep bacteria out *shrug* the top is also really hard to get off. Overall a great product though and relatively inexpensive!