September 30, 2014 | 1881 users online

Treatments - Burt's Bees - Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 12/2/2010 10:39:00 AM More reviews by sheenab

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this stuff, mostly due to its packaging, and consistency. It stays shut in your bag with no worries of a leak, and its more like a balm, so you can whip it out anywhere. I hate cuticle oils, so messy, and drippy. This does the trick for me!

*Note-- I only use it on my cuticles and nail bed, not on my hands.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/2/2010 1:08:00 AM More reviews by Figure88

For me, when it comes to products less is best. By less however, I require a few really awesome products that work and make a real, visible difference. I tried to get away with using lotion on my hands thinking that would take care of my cuticles as well. Between the cold weather & hand washing dishes my cuticles were cracked and even one finger was bleeding around the cuti. A bought this cuticle cream just 5 days ago and have been using it every night. My cuticles now look awesome! They are soft and full. All around my fingernails is smooth and polished looking. I am very impressed with this now hg product. Sometimes things do live up to the hype!

rated 2 of 5 on 11/29/2010 8:38:00 PM More reviews by nrahman1993

This product is really rather pricey. I appreciate the ingredients, as well as the yummy, lemony scent, but really? It's overrated. I've been using this multiple times a day for a week, and my cuticles have not changed. I only got this because it was part of a set with some other things. I would NOT pay for this on its own. Lush's Lemony Flutter is a far better investment.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/22/2010 2:23:00 PM More reviews by Gail2

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Silver, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

We love Burt’s Bees - probably almost as much as Mrs. Burt. However, no need to drone on - the items are effective and price accessible.

It’s time for us to be thinking stocking stuffers, small “I’m thinking of you” gifts, and luncheon place favors, so we’re delighted to find these tidy gift boxes of Burt’s Bees Rejuvenating Lip Balm and Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream.

The Cuticle Cream is enriched with sweet almond oil, beeswax, and lemon peel oil; while the Lip Balm is infused with sunflower seed oil and coconut oil. We’re infused with happiness at finding such a mini merry bargain!

- Gail Cooke

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/20/2010 11:25:00 AM More reviews by LittleViolet

I always get these types of tins free as gifts, and I am not sure what the big deal is with Burt's Bees products. I think it is because they are stored in the peppermint/lavander scented Natural sections of the grocery stores, and that influences your purchasing. Meh.

I don't really use cuticle creams that much because I find regular lotion does the trick for me. I guess I could use this in desperation (I have used it a few times) but I don't really care for this product. It does smell nice and lemony though.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/19/2010 1:45:00 PM More reviews by BEjunkie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

So far so good! This stuff smells amazing, conditions and moisturizes my cuticles and comes in a nice portable sized tin. I got this as a part of a "little bit of Burt" package that included a small sized tin of this and a chap stick. :) Very happy camper!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/18/2010 4:03:00 PM More reviews by prettyinpink88

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Nice product. Lovely Smell.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/15/2010 8:58:00 PM More reviews by ximachikenx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I received this as a gift last year, and LOVE this stuff. The smell is amazing, very fresh and lemon-y. Comes in a nice secure tin. This makes my cuticles and my nail bed so hydrated and soft. I can't find my tin and my nails have become more brittle and the area around them a lot drier and unattractive. This is very fun to apply when you're bored in class, lol. Just rub a little bit around your nails and your fingertips just feel soft and nice and smell great. My friends love this stuff too and always asked to use my cuticle cream. I may have to repurchase a new tin soon just because I miss having nice cuticles.. :)

rated 3 of 5 on 11/10/2010 2:49:00 AM More reviews by Paulabt

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Disappointed, based on the reviews here on mua. I have extremely dry hands and cuticles especially this time of year. I found this to be too thick and difficult to apply and it didn't really do too much. I much prefer the Hemp treatment from The Body Shop.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/6/2010 11:47:00 PM More reviews by gorbe

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I can't really attest to how much this does to treat cuticles, as I don't use it often/my cuticles are generally in good shape. It does smell fantastic and come in an adorable tin, though. I love Burt's Bees.