September 20, 2014 | 1808 users online

Mascara - Revlon - Lash Fantasy Mascara

rated 2 of 5 on 5/20/2004 3:15:00 PM More reviews by UndressYourHeart

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Made my lashes CLUMPY. Plus the white primer is hard to cover up. I disliked this enough to stop using it altogher.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/19/2004 1:13:00 PM More reviews by gabrielk

Ugh! I've bought loads of mascaras in my time, and I've got to say that this is the only one I've ever hated to the point of not being able to use it. Let's see...it takes way too long for the primer to dry. When you put on the mascara, it's so difficult to cover up all the primer, so there are little white spots all over your eyelashes. The mascara, though it flakes a bit, isn't actually too bad regarding lengthening and thickening. You might get good results if you just used the mascara without the primer. But all in all, the application process is extremely irritating to me, so I ended up throwing it away. This mascara was too expensive for such a cheap piece of rubbish. Save your money and find something better!

rated 2 of 5 on 5/17/2004 1:09:00 PM More reviews by MACjunky

Age: Unknown Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

let's just say, i may as well not have even put this mascara on. it's that lame. it did NOTHING for my lashes, even with the primer.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/16/2004 7:46:00 AM More reviews by Prystl15

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is the best mascara I've tried so far. I have very very oily skin and somehow my mascara gets runny all the time. I tried colorstay mascara because I thought it was the only way to keep from smuding but it didn't do anything to my already black lashes. I tried this one and it definitely made a difference to my lashes by volumizing and lengthening it a bit. I was impressed that it stayed as long as it did. I did have a bit trouble of clumping but not as much as the other mascaras that I've tried. I just used any sponge and it takes it out. Its a pretty good deal for the price. I tried the Loreal version and I liked the revlon version better because it had less clumps.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/12/2004 7:06:00 AM More reviews by megalee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The primer clumps up really badly. When I applied it on it looked like I had dandruff on my eyelashes. Thank God it went away when I applied the mascara. I got this in Black. It didn't lengthen nor add volume to my thin, short, Asian lashes. The good thing about this mascara is that it didn't smudge or flake. It's quite cheap, but I still prefer Lancome's mascara. Will not purchase again.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/8/2004 3:34:00 PM More reviews by QuinnBridget

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have to say I was rather disappointed in this product. I recieved it in a swap as an extra and couldn't wait to try it out. On one end of the tube is a primer and at the other is the mascara. My first complaint is that the primer clumps up massively. Basically impossible to use on bottom lashes. Secondly both brushes are large and clumbsy and hard to manuever to cover all my lashes (I have never had this problem before) if the brush had been smaller or curved I may not have had so much of a problem. Lastly once it is all applied it doesn't make any major diffrence in my lashes, I didn't even notice much lengthening really and it doesn't add volume or curl. I tried the colour Brown Black which might as well have been called black because thats what it is (not that thats to big a problem anyways) and it didn't even completely cover the base which comes out sort of white so it looks sort of gray. I didn't have any trouble with flaking though or irritation. Definitly would not repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/2/2004 3:50:00 PM More reviews by Adya

Did an okay job with lengthening my lashes-nothing to write home about, although it isn't clumpy-kudos for that.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/2/2004 12:35:00 AM More reviews by d_vine1147

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I bought this in a set with an eye shadow quad for about $7 USD from Target. It's packaged in a double ended bullet shaped tubes. One side is a lash primer, one is the color. First off, this stuff makes your eyelashes look 10 feet long. So beautiful. I have only a minor gripe about it. The colored part is formulated to go over the primer, so if I wore it without the primer, It'd flake after like an hour and was basically just an eyelash tinter, didn't add any length or volume. It also starts to flake after a full day of eye rubbing (bad habit!) I wasn't a fan of the small amount of product you receive. While in whole, it's the size of a regular mascara, but seperately, you only get about 1 1/2 inches of product. However, these are minor things and I would def. purchase again.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/1/2004 7:07:00 PM More reviews by Tanny

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this mascara. The brush is nice and dense, without creating clumps. The primer makes my naturally thick, short lashes super long. When I apply the blackest black mascara, my eyes just pop, enhancing the grreen and gold in my hazel eyes. No spiders, no smudges, no flakes and it washes off like a charm. I bought this at Wal Mart; 2-for-1. I will be repurchasing this for sure.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/25/2004 9:34:00 PM More reviews by fashion101

Age: Unknown Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This product really does give you plumper lashes, it does is hard to cover the primer sometimes. Its stays on well and doesn't smear much.