OPI Bubble Bath

formaldehyde, toluene and dibutyl phthalate (DBP)

Disappointed, streaky and blah. OPI's quality has seemed to go down a bit ever since they removed the DBT and Touluene - it chips so much faster. I get a manicure, pedicure every two weeks and am finding my polish does not last nearly as long as it used to. Christian Dior and Butter polish seems to be of better quality.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I am a loyal Chanel and Dior wearer, but I do like Bubble Bath. It is a very pretty, very feminine nudey pink, light, but it has coverage, and clean looking without looking beigy or dirty. It's a cream, no shimmer, and really perfect for a clean manicure. I haven't found anything to really beat it yet, even though I don't love OPI as a rule! This is a classic and I always need to have a bottle on hand when I get sick of the trendy colours of the season!

My HG light pink!! I had sworn off trying to find a nice OPI light pink with no shimmer after purchasing Sweet Heart and having problems with streakiness (you need several coats and I don't generally take the time for that). After reading the reviews of Bubble Bath, I picked it up, and am soooo glad I did! This shade is perfect, and goes on even with one coat (over a base anyways), and makes my nails look neat, clean and classy. I love it! Now I want I'll Take The Cake....
EDIT: This is my *ultimate* HG!!! (next to Satin Taupe!). I ran out and went without for a while...tried replacing it with Privacy Please - big mistake. Just to pink for me. This is perfection. It makes my hands look elegant, and my fingers elongated. With this on, my entire hand looks amazing, well cared for and healthy. Will never go without again!!!!

Lovely neutral pale pink - easy to apply, glossy, 1 or 2 coats both look nice - a classic!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Finally broke down and purchased "Bubble Bath." It was between BB and Sweet Heart. I found minimal streaking and the perfect neutral color after 3 coats. Really glad that I purchased this color. It is a bit pink so it must be the more recent version that the nail boards are talking about. Perfect mani for work..........

I find that this applies streaky, it really isn't anything special. For something this boring you might as well get a cheaper brand.

LOVE THIS COLOUR!!

Got my mani in this colour. Love it to death, I'm only my 4th day and no chipping yet :)

It would look really nice with a french mani.

(I'm a sucker for pale colours though) haha :)

I originally bought this due to the MUA hype and the fact that I love Giada de Laurentiis and her nails. I was quite disappointed to learn that this shade is very sheer and took several coats before looking anything remotely like the bottle. In any case, I do like the milky pink shade on my fair-skinned hands; it is very natural, yet still pretty. My only gripe is the sheerness of this polish, but this would probably be a great french manicure polish. It's not my favourite, but I will still use this periodically.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Got a salon manicure with the new version of Bubble Bath and did not like it. This new version has more pink and it is very sheer, reminds me of Essie Madmoiselle which I dislike. My complexion is light olive and this new version looks off on my nails.

Skin: Normal, Other, Warm

** Click for pic ** >>
I think I have the newer version, although I've had this for a while (but it's got the pro wide brush). Bubble Bath is such a beautiful colour; a classic in my collection for a feminine, polished look. One coat gives a very sheer, pale milky shade (a little too sheer for my taste, though). But two coats give a clean and classy look; the perfect milky pink with a hint of beige for a pop of colour without being too opaque or sheer. It applies streak free and dries quickly to a lovely, high shine. This lasts for about five days before I see any signs of wear or chipping and that's without base or top coat. After a while, this goes quite thick and goopy, but when you put a few drops of thinner, it becomes a great consistency again. The flattering shade of milky pink nude complements my tanned hands nicely. This makes nails look so groomed and healthy; a beautiful nude with a touch of pink; perfect!
Natural lighting, 2 coats