November 23, 2014 | 2082 users online

BB Cream - Maybelline - Dream Fresh 8-in-1 BB Cream

rated 1 of 5 on 11/12/2013 12:19:00 PM More reviews by delilah001

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This BB Cream is horrible. It makes my skin look very oily.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/10/2013 9:43:00 PM More reviews by erinbeauty96

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I'm currently on my third tube of this stuff! This is the only drugstore liquid face product that I've tried so far that doesn't exentuate my dry patches especially around my nose. You get 1 fluid oz for $7 which I think is a really good deal. I've read the other reviews on here & I've noticed that they complain about the coverage (too little) this is a bb cream not a foundation - it will only give you a sheer tint. It's good for everyday use or for when you're running out to the grocery store & want to just even out your skin tone. It's easy to apply & lasts a decent amount of time (about 5 hours). The only thing thing that I don't like about this is the smell, it's kinda smells like old makeup- but it's not gonna make me stop from buying this!

rated 3 of 5 on 11/9/2013 1:21:00 PM More reviews by rtorres72

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Just so-so. Evens out skin tone somewhat but it is NOT moisturizing and does not make pores looks smaller. Will use up but won't repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/9/2013 10:01:00 AM More reviews by WalkingTwizzler

Smells gross and doesn't do what it says packaging is horrible

rated 4 of 5 on 11/8/2013 10:33:00 PM More reviews by ClassyMinx

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I bought this on sale at my local chemist after hearing all the hype about BB creams. This is the first BB cream I have tried and I have to say although I think this is a great product for the price, I feel like its not the right product for me.
The formula is a lot thinner than I expected and offers very little coverage. I am very fair and "light" is a perfect match for my skin... I do not find it orange at all like some other reviewers (perhaps you need to give the tube a bit of a shake?). I like the feel of it on my skin, it's not overly hydrating, but it doesn't dry my skin out either. I haven't noticed any smell at all.
I really like the packaging as it's lightweight and spillproof... It's great to just throw in your handbag when you're on the run or in your beach bag to touch up after you've been for a swim.

I think this would be a great buy for teenagers who are new to makeup or women who are lucky enough to not need a full cover foundation. I will keep this in my travel bag for when I'm on holidays and cant be bothered putting a full face of makeup on. Overall I think it's a great product, just not for me.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/7/2013 2:45:00 PM More reviews by Abbyb717

I never really was interested BB creams. I'm a full coverage gal - and knowing BB creams are quite sheer, I just figured it wasn't for me. But after all the hype BB creams had been getting, I caved in and decided to try one. After hearing good things about the Dream Fresh BB cream, I decided to purchased it. The first time I tried it, what immediately caught my eye was the shade - It was so orange! I was shocked and looked at the packaging to make sure I picked up the right shade, and indeed I did - Light 100, which is the lightest shade they offer! So, I figured maybe if I blended it out it wouldn't be so harsh, and it adapted to my skin tone O.K. but It was pretty obvious it wasn't my shade. I was able to work with it enough to wear it to work a couple of times, but I feel like I just can't pull it off most of time time. I also got oily fast - but that's my fault, I didn't realize they recommend this BB cream to people with "Normal Skin". It may work for some people, but not for an oily and apparently pasty white skinned person like me.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/7/2013 1:18:00 PM More reviews by kellich

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

This is the only BB cream I have tried. I have combination dry sensitive skin (easily breaks out). This BB cream does not break me out and is the perfect amount of moisturizing! The coverage is very light, it will not cover major red pimples or very dark spots but it does cover the redness in my skin (not rosacea) so that I can blot some powder over it and go. I like to use this when I don't want to use full foundation but want more than just a bare face. The shade options aren't great and I think I got a shade lighter than I needed but I just add bronzer and it looks good. It doesn't melt off but it doesn't have an all-day lasting effect. I notice the coverage is gone after about 7-8 hours. I apply it with a wet beauty blender and that seems to work well for me. I will repurchase this when the one I have runs out, I will just get the shade darker.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/7/2013 2:50:00 AM More reviews by laperfection

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It was alright, I feel like it didn't effect my skin that much. I did think the colour was good on my skin. Pretty good for it's price.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/5/2013 11:40:00 PM More reviews by HaveMercyJessie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Pretty disappointed! This is the first BB cream I have tried, its pretty thick and heavy on my skin and does not offer the amount of coverage I was hoping. I now use it as an "early morning and don't feel like doing my makeup" fall back.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/3/2013 6:56:00 PM More reviews by vina834

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

A lot of people says this works for them but not for me. I have MAJOR combination skin (oily in the summer and dry in the winter and combo in spring and fall) and this BB cream always makes my dry patches look super dry and flaky. I was really disappointed.