August 30, 2014 | 1720 users online

BB Cream - Maybelline - Dream Fresh 8-in-1 BB Cream

rated 2 of 5 on 10/10/2013 2:05:00 PM More reviews by SamiSue

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I look so oily and greasy when I wear this!!!

rated 1 of 5 on 10/8/2013 2:42:00 AM More reviews by aells

I didn't like this product. I am not sure if I am allergic to titanium dioxide, but this product gave me a itchy rash on my face. On the side where I applied more - to build the "coverage" - the rash is worse. I don't have acne-prone or hypersensitive skin. It is relatively sensitive, however, and it reacted instantly (within 3-5 hours) to this product. I don't recommend this at all. Jose Maran has an amazing bb creme that adjusts to your skin tone. Will be trying others. Might skip low end ones, though.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/6/2013 6:15:00 AM More reviews by whatthehype

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I have fairly light skin so i bought the bb cream in light. It blends into my skin but it hardly has any coverage, i even tried to build up the coverage but the consistancy is so thin and watery it doesnt work. Also the claim about adjusting to skin tone is confusing. It isnt like the loreal bb cream that adjust and changes colour to your own skin tone. I think it fits my skin tone because the coverage is so thin you can hardly tell. The finish is abit shinny as well.
This Bb cream is uncomfortable like sticky/greasy when first applied but i cant feel anything after it sets. I apply this with my finger and leaves my finger feeling greasy even when the bb cream has already set on my face which is annoying.

Also the packaging doesnt help with the consistency of this product.(It is a screw on lid) The bb cream gets messy and drips out when the lid is open. It also gets all over the inside of the lid and is really hard to clean out because the lid is deep.

It doesnt moisturise or cover up anything, I am just glad it didnt break me out. This product made my skin feel abit rubbery when it is set and did nothing else except make my hands feel greasy after. I am disappointed with this bb cream because IF it at least had spf i could use it as a sunscreen. I cant wait to finish this so I can get it out of the way. I suggest you to try the gariner bb cream instead.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/5/2013 2:37:00 PM More reviews by kngfrank

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This stuff looks good when I first apply it but after a while it oxidizes and my face ends up looking like a dirty, greasy mess.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/4/2013 10:50:00 PM More reviews by EuniceValdivia

I have the BB cream in light-medium. Overall this product doesn't do much for me, but it does give my skin a dewy look which I like and is easy to blend. If you're looking for good coverage, this is not worth your money.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/4/2013 10:38:00 PM More reviews by MakeupNovice98

I was so excited to try this after hearing nothing but great reviews from my friends. It was exactly what I needed, light weight coverage with SPF. However, after a few hours I was very shiny around my nose, cheeks, and forehead. Overall its great but I wouldn't recommend it if you have oily skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/4/2013 7:44:00 PM More reviews by marimist

I've been tempted to try BB creams ever since I've been seeing all this marketing for it thes past few months. The Maybelline one seemed to offer the most benefits (moisturizing, SPF, protection, smoothing, enhancing, evens skin tone, among others), so it was hard to pass up.

I've worn it for a few days now and I do love that I don't have to separately put on my primer and foundation, which saves time. The fact that it's also a moisturizer and sunscreen made me feel less guilty about applying more on, since I usually try not to cake my face with foundation. I wished it was a bit thicker, but the cream did make my face look clear and even without a heavy made-up look. It'll most likely become a staple for me in the mornings.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/3/2013 12:11:00 PM More reviews by ChelseaDOLL

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

I've been using this for about a year now and I love it! I give it 4/5 stars because it's not really a BB cream, it's more of a tinted moisturiser with SPF protection. I like to use it kind of like a base underneath my foundation when I wear full face makeup and on my lighter days, I just use it for protection from the sun and to make my blemishes less noticeable. It's a good buy if you're looking for a little something extra to add to your beauty collection.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/30/2013 10:10:00 PM More reviews by nicolelanae24

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

This was my first time ever using a bb cream and I must say I really like this. It was very easy to apply and was very lightweight even though it gave a decent amount of coverage. My only problem with it would be that it did make my already very oily skin even oilier, which is why I will not be repurchasing this. Do not recommend for girls with super oily skin like mine, but if you have dry or normal skin, you may like the dewy finish.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/30/2013 9:25:00 PM More reviews by Danidems

I've been using it ever since it came out and hasn't disappointed me yet. I love how it looks on my skin and it gives just the right amount of coverage:)