October 25, 2014 | 879 users online

Eyeliner - Lancome - Artliner

rated 5 of 5 on 10/19/2009 11:09:00 PM More reviews by babyazn87

This is a great eyeliner. Does not smudge, stays on all day, and very easy to apply. It is a little pricey though. But worth it!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/15/2009 12:59:00 AM More reviews by ninjadoll

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Uhhh...LOVE THIS! I'm so happy everyone raved about this. After trying different "smudge proof" and "waterproof" eyeliners that ended up below my eye at the end of the day, I've come to a miracle product. This is it. This is my third day using it and I cannot rave about it more. Nothing's changed my routine except for this and now I know how to keep my eyes from getting all smudgy at the end of the day. Perfect!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/1/2009 5:54:00 PM More reviews by hillarydavis

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is an amazing eyeliner. It's a little pricey (especially on my student budget) but it lasts a long time. I've repurchased this twice. I've tried other liquid liners and this is the only one I will ever use or recommend. I can't say enough positive things about this eyeliner!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/28/2009 9:52:00 PM More reviews by Dolce222

Amazing eyeliner!!! This goes on very dark and doesn't smudge. It is also very easy to control the thickness of the lines.

Edit: Although the it is very pigmented and doesn't smudge, I've noticed that it's very hard to draw a thin line...

rated 5 of 5 on 9/19/2009 8:12:00 PM More reviews by portia89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

love this stuff. Stays on all day!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/13/2009 1:41:00 PM More reviews by beauanderos

this is DEF the best eyeliner i have ever bought! and for 28$ it better be! haha
it lasts all day with the same amount of rich color that appeared when i first put it on, the tip is soft but has sharp precision and dries quick! def recommend it and will buy again for a long time =)

rated 5 of 5 on 9/8/2009 11:28:00 PM More reviews by hychoi

I love this artliner! It has replaced my previous HG (the discontinued MUFE liquid eyeliner).

The felt tip is very precise, easy to use, and adaptable to either a fine line or thicker line. The color is the blackest black. It doesn't smudge/flake/move/do anything strange, which is a lot coming from me, because my oily-lids my bad eye-rubbing habit makes even waterproof liquid eyeliners smudge (really I don't know how I do it). I found this and loved it! I'll stick to it despite its price tag because it's absolutely perfect and lasts forever.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/21/2009 10:48:00 PM More reviews by justhavingfun

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my HG eyeliner. I have all the colors except Cranberry. They stay all day (or evening) for me and don't smudge once dry. You can smudge, though, if you want to while they're still wet. I've repurchased many many times on the black and brown ones, and will replace the others as needed cuz I love this e/l !!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/21/2009 10:33:00 PM More reviews by OutspokenWallflower13

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this eyeliner; I'm on my 3rd or 4th tube, I forget. I have it in Noir; the color is rich and intense enough against my dark skintone; what I really love about this eyeliner is the applicator. The felt tip is so sturdy-- firm enough to apply the most precise line, but soft enough to make it comfortable and give you ease for winging the liner in case you wanna make a cat eye, etc. I'm terrible with liquid liners (specifically with a brush) and I like that you dip the applicator into the color; no need to pump anything and worry about a lack of color or an accidental surge. It's not waterproof and that's my only gripe, but I still love it enough to buy it over and over again over any other eyeliner out there. =]

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/14/2009 5:01:00 PM More reviews by MakeUpJunkiee

I have this is Noir and its really black. The application is perfect with its no drip tip, the applicator is a soft felt tip and bends just right for smooth straight lines. Perfec for cat eyes and winged outter corners. Products blends into each stroke allowing you to create thicker lines if you desire. Tip thin enough to create thin lines for barely there eyeliner. Very versatile liquid liner. Will not crack, smudge or smear anywhere, excellent staying power. Will use until discontinued, then cry to sleep once it is. love it!