July 24, 2014 | 1813 users online

Eyeliner - Lancome - Artliner

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 8/21/2009 10:33:00 PM More reviews by OutspokenWallflower13

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this eyeliner; I'm on my 3rd or 4th tube, I forget. I have it in Noir; the color is rich and intense enough against my dark skintone; what I really love about this eyeliner is the applicator. The felt tip is so sturdy-- firm enough to apply the most precise line, but soft enough to make it comfortable and give you ease for winging the liner in case you wanna make a cat eye, etc. I'm terrible with liquid liners (specifically with a brush) and I like that you dip the applicator into the color; no need to pump anything and worry about a lack of color or an accidental surge. It's not waterproof and that's my only gripe, but I still love it enough to buy it over and over again over any other eyeliner out there. =]

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/14/2009 5:01:00 PM More reviews by MakeUpJunkiee

I have this is Noir and its really black. The application is perfect with its no drip tip, the applicator is a soft felt tip and bends just right for smooth straight lines. Perfec for cat eyes and winged outter corners. Products blends into each stroke allowing you to create thicker lines if you desire. Tip thin enough to create thin lines for barely there eyeliner. Very versatile liquid liner. Will not crack, smudge or smear anywhere, excellent staying power. Will use until discontinued, then cry to sleep once it is. love it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/8/2009 4:07:00 PM More reviews by Deandra

I purchased this in Brown and it really is the best liquid liner I have found so far. Lancome owns L'Oreal so Lineur Intense is the drugstore counterpart and costs two thirds less. I bought Lineur Intense in Earthen Rock Brown and the color was way too light, so I wasn't crazy about it. However, Lancome Artliner in Brown is much darker and works great!! It's a very deep brown with tiny, almost unnoticeable gold flecks. It's dark enough to define the eye really well and enhance the lash line. I've only had this for a couple of weeks so I'll update my review after a couple of months to make sure I still love it. So far, so good, though. Easy as pie to use and lasts all day. Much better than Stila's Liquid Liner, in my opinion. I still adore my Bobbi Brown gel liners, but for anyone who finds them difficult to apply, Lancome Artliner may be your Holy Grail. Artliner also comes in Noir (Black) and Smoke (a really nice dark bluish grey) and several colors that seem to rotate as limited editions. Sephora had a burgundy color that I don't think is available all the time. It's 28 bucks for Artliner. That's a lot, but it works amazingly well, so I'm glad I splurged.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2009 2:53:00 PM More reviews by muddysheep

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I love this product. I've been wearing black eyeliner for more years than I care to count, and still had problems with application, but this goes on perfectly and is easy to taper to a good, thin line. As other reviewers have noted, it isn't a hard, matte black, so if that's your preference you might not like it - it looks slightly sheer on me. It lasts extremely well - I applied some at 8 this morning, and it's still perfect at 8pm after a summer day at work with no aircon.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/27/2009 1:54:00 PM More reviews by CarasGaladhon

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

This is by far the best eyeliner I have ever used. Stupid me went and purchased the wrong colour (olive green) and I still love it, which says a lot! It is an absolute dream to apply and the brush is magic.
Yes, it is very expensive but it's worth every penny in my eyes.
This product is especially good for those like my clumsy self.

I highly recommend this product and would definitely buy again (in the right colour!).

rated 5 of 5 on 7/26/2009 8:19:00 PM More reviews by bbsxprincess

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Yeah, it's expensive. But for people, like me, that aren't very good at applying liquid liner, this is perfect. I also like how dark the black is, unlike other liquid eyeliners that seem like a faded out black.
I'd pay 30 just for the tip. If you can find me a mascara with the same type of tip/applicator, i'll buy it. Until then, I'm stuck paying 30 bucks.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/13/2009 1:09:00 AM More reviews by tigerlily217

i love this eyeliner!! it stays put all day and it's easy to apply. i am a noob when it comes to eyeliner and i usually want to do a really thin line. if i were to use other types of eyeliner, it'll look messy. i think it's because it's soft rather than hard.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/28/2009 1:22:00 PM More reviews by MyBeehive

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love Artliners! The black is my go-to product for cat eye/ winged liner. It's easy to use and lasts a respectable amount of time for the price. The color is deep and dark and I like the packaging. If I really need this to stay on a really long time, I use Too faced shadow ins or UDPP use the artliner for a dramatic line, then apply e/s OVER it, being gentle at the liner part, then line again over the e/s. This won't budge!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/14/2009 9:03:00 PM More reviews by Oboechic08

I can't believe I haven't reviewed this till now... my HG liner for sure. I've been using it since high school. I like that this is a very inky color, not grayish like some liners tend to be. I use this to line my upper lid and extend it outward nearly everyday. I have never had a problem with its lasting power or smudging, but I'm also very wary of touching my eye makeup. The only negative thing I have to say about it is that when the tube is new, the tip can get little clumps on it. Sometimes I don't notice and apply it, and I'll get a chunky line. Not a big deal though. I've tried cheaper brands but I'm more than willing to shell out the cash for the color and staying power of this. I also prefer it to MAC Fluidline.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/12/2009 1:59:00 AM More reviews by w35p

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

One of the very few eyeliner that can last on my lids without smudging. The applicator is precise and easy to use...good for clumsy people like me. yay. I love this eyeliner, but the L'oreal liner intense is basically the same thing, minus the $20, and I've since just kept to buying that instead.