August 1, 2014 | 1838 users online

BB Cream - Garnier - BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector - Light/Medium

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 3/28/2013 8:04:00 PM More reviews by xxheyitscocoxx

This product is absolutely AMAZING! I love it so much! I've already gone through 2 of them and I'm now on my 3rd. I use it every single day ad it doesn't feel heavy or anything like that. The consistency of it is really nice and creamy. However, if you put too much on it obviously will look cakey. I only put like a really small amount and it still has medium coverage. On top of it I put dream lumi concealer from Maybelline and the fit me powder and then it looks really good. It's definitely worth it and if you haven't tried it go and try it. I promise you won't reget it. :) xx

rated 4 of 5 on 3/27/2013 10:09:00 AM More reviews by ashconci

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I like this because it was thick and did even out my redness. I didn't break out from this amazingly! I gave it a 4 because I didnt see results I think the only thing it did was protect me from the sun and even out my skin tone when I had it on. It did not cover my blemishes really it just lighted them up a bit. I am still going to keep looking, but this is good stuff to wear under foundation.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/25/2013 9:03:00 PM More reviews by kmciolli

So this is the first BB cream I tried and I was pretty disappointed with it.

I do have rosacea and some acne here and there, as well as dry patches around my nose and forehead.

First the pros, because I do think this product actually has some:
1. Very generous amount of product. The bottle is very big!
2. Pleasant smell

And that's about it for the pros.

This has very little coverage - just made my face look very shiny. Despite its thick consistency it covered very poorly. I had to cake powder on top, and still you could see all the redness. :/ Also it made my face slick a few hours later. I would NOT call this a "miracle skin perfector." For me, it did little to nothing to improve the look of my skin, not even when layered under a foundation.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/25/2013 7:07:00 PM More reviews by AliceinNeverland

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I didnt like this product because my skin reacted badly to it. I have been reacting to all Garnier products in general. The overall coverage is totally okay, but tend to be to much orange from time to time.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/20/2013 1:13:00 PM More reviews by makeupluver123

Ok, so I am EXTREMLY fair. I probably shouldn't have gotten this, but I thought I would try it myself because of all the mixed reviews. light/medium was the lightest shade avalible at the drugstore where I perchased this. It is at least 3 shades too dark for me. HOWEVER, it smooths on like a dream, no seriously- LIKE A DREAM, but the coverage and SPF are pitifull. the finish was greasy. very greasy. I will NOT be reperchasing.

I would ONLY recommend this to those with dry, medium-tan skin, that don't want more than medium coverage.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/16/2013 11:48:00 PM More reviews by laylasmom

The pros of this product: it provides a fair amount of coverage for a BB cream. It goes on smooth and is somewhat buildable. The cons are that it is heavy at first and SO much rubs off, even after setting with powder. It is very greasy but I feel like I still need lotion underneath or it will stick to the dry spots. It might be good in the summer but I would check out the oil free brand. will not be purchasing this again.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/16/2013 12:14:00 PM More reviews by Tramrak

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

i only tried a sample of this, so my review is not on this product's wear but really more on it's shade. this is now available in a "Fair/Light" shade, and i was excited to test it since all the BB creams available at the drugstore seem to be much too dark for my pale, NC15-20 skin. i was shocked when i squeezed this out and saw that the product was *literally* a muted orange color! when i blended this onto my face it did sheer out some but i still had a very significant pumpkin-colored veil over my skin. it was as if i had put on an orange color-corrective primer! so unfortunately, if you are NC20 or lighter, this will probably not work out for you (from my experience). as for the texture, it didn't seem hydrating at all (i have normal/dry skin and didn't have moisturizer on underneath) and dried quickly with no dewiness, almost exactly like an impossibly sheer, oil-free matte foundation. gave no coverage for me. i didn't want to give it a terrible rating because i didn't use it enough to properly and fully review it but the fact that something labeled "Fair" was made that orange is a shame. i'm going to try a Missha BB cream and will hopefully have better luck.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/16/2013 10:23:00 AM More reviews by anonyym

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Only tried this once !!

Pros:
- It's easy to blend out on my VERY dry acne skin.
- It feel like very moisturizing to my skin

Cons:
- The color is to dark.
- Don't like the smell and it's kinda strong I think
- I thought it would cover more

I will not buy it again!
I'll update my review later!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/14/2013 11:06:00 PM More reviews by bossylilthing84

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this product! I apply primer on the 'T' zone area to help with large pores and shine, then apply the BB cream with a latex free sponge. You can't go by what it looks like while applying as it needs a few minutes to set, so if you keep applying it thinking it's not covering, it will look too dark. I use a small amount over my whole face, neck and chest. I go back over my cheeks since that is where I have redness. Set with powder on the T-zone and I'm good to go. NO more applying, moisturizer, sunscreen, primer, foundation and powder. I don't have acne or acne scars, I'm not covered in wrinkles or have discoloration. I do have fair, freckled skin with a lot of pink in my cheeks and an uneven skin tone..this product does not mask your face, it blurs imperfections, makes the skin look healthy and feel great. Two great things about this product: 1. outside your face looks natural, not older due to heavy foundation, 2. under the florescent office lighting I no longer look washed out and too pale. Florescent lighting is not kind; especially to pale strawberry blondes! I love this product and when it starts to get hot I'll give the oil free formula a try to see how it holds up against the Texas heat. I'll be using this product for years to come and will save time and a small fortune not having to buy so many products!! Thank you Garnier!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/14/2013 10:45:00 PM More reviews by kasabourin

This is the first BB cream I buy and try. I dont really like it. I mean i get what a bb cream is supposed to do. okay its easy to put on and I like the dewy look you get at first. but not long after it starts to look streaky and bad. I tried using it under my revlon colorstay foundation but it still makes my face look streaky at the end of the day and comes off too easy.. this shade was also a tad bit too dark for my skin which is i guess my fault as i couldve bought the lighter shade but meh i dunno.. i hate looking like a ghost