April 24, 2014 | 1875 users online

BB Cream - Garnier - BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector - Light/Medium

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 3/1/2013 11:59:00 PM More reviews by Summer8167

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I am really surprised this BB cream doesn't have a higher overall rating! It is a great price for the money - you get a huge bottle compared to other drugstore rand BB creams. I feel like this gives you very good coverage and I use this in place of a
Foundation. It is a little on the thick side and definitely applies like a cream foundation. I find that it does a great job at making my complexion even and smooth looking. The smell is not good and not bad, just basic and unobtrusive. It is the perfect everyday BB cream because it is cheaper than most per ounce. When I'm going out and doing full makeup I use this as a secondary primer; first my primer to even fine lines, them this BB cream to even complexion and help the foundation grab better to my skin and give it longer lasting power, and then my foundation. I really like this BB cream!!!

rated 2 of 5 on 2/28/2013 6:31:00 AM More reviews by choobby

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my first time trying a BB cream, I kind of liked it for the first week. But after a week, it felt oily and it also broke me out :(.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/24/2013 4:04:00 AM More reviews by hanaohdear

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Worst result! The product makes you turn into a bright, orange oompa loompa /OR bad tan but does re-hydrate your skin.
As well as being over priced, it is better worth to stick to your normal foundation, if you are using this for coverage.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/23/2013 3:40:00 PM More reviews by Susanfoster90

Bought this when it first came out for 7 it was one of the first BB creams I used. I felt this just added oiliness to my face with a hint of colour! Being quite oily this did not last the whole day unless I applied tonnes of powder leaving me looking very cakey! It was not very good al blurring out imperfections without help from a powder! I have used many Asian bb creams and they are by far more nourishing, less oily and give good coverage for acne prone skin! Overall this was a disappointment! I think it would be ok for someone with dry flawless skin who wants a lot of moisture with just a hint of colour to their complexion.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/23/2013 2:51:00 PM More reviews by TaraAliceBuckT

Eh. This was my first bb cream so I didn't have much to compare it to, but it left me underwhelmed. First of all, I know bb creams are supposed to give you a light touch of color, but I dislike the fact that there are so few shade options. I'm not ridiculously pale, but this was just too dark for me. I also noticed that throughout the day it would start looking a little orange.
My face felt greasy after I applied this. I mostly used this on vacation when I didn't care much about makeup and just wanted a light coverage and some SPF protection. I do like how much product you get in the tube and how it's easy to control how much comes out, but I won't be repurchasing. I like I like the idea of a bb cream more than I actually like bb creams.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/22/2013 11:30:00 PM More reviews by windypoint

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This stuff is good value if you are staying home all day and want something cheap and easy to moisturise with that will also leave you looking a little more even and a little bit protected from sun if you randomly have to leave the house. I found it cleared up my middle-aged rosacea a little compared to moisturisers, so maybe there is something medicated in there no matter what some of the other reviewers think. I also found that I was willing to use it (as opposed to just moisturiser) even on days when I anticipated not leaving the house, simply because of the reasonable price and accessibility of purchase.

I don't think it really fits the Asian idea of a BB cream being a product that does everything that needs to be done for a woman who wants something close to flawlessness all the time, but that doesn't mean it is a bad product.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/22/2013 12:05:00 AM More reviews by MERP

Always, always searching for a tinted moisturizer...and I like this one! I would like to point out it's a whopping 2.5 ounces. Other "foundation" products I have are all 1 to 1.75 ounces.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/17/2013 10:20:00 AM More reviews by illbefloating

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I kinda like it. Every time I put it on, I think "this is a bunch of nothing." But a few minutes later, after it sinks in, I think it does the job ok. I bought it hoping to get moisturizer, sunscreen, and evening of skin tone. It does moisturize ok and feels nice on my skin. I don't mind the scent. At first, I don't see any evening of skin tone - in fact I usually get a bit pink when I first put it on (which isn't unusual for me), but a few minutes later it looks very nice. Nice for no-makeup days but I don't want to look like a total mess. I'm religous with the sunscreen anyway, so this gives me a little more that just sunscreen. I'm not whether I'll repurchase. I like it, but I don't get excited about it.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/16/2013 3:51:00 PM More reviews by Anninca

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I liked this product so much that I bought some for both of my sisters for Christmas. This is not meant to be a foundation. I put it on before foundation and let it sit for a few minutes. Then I use just a tiny bit of Laura Mercier Silk Foundation. I am very fair skinned so this works for me. Sometimes if I am staying around home I just usse the BB cream and no foundation. It gives a very light coverage but seems to moisturize my skin. I had tried L'Oreal BB cream before this one and hated it. So I was pleasantly surprised when I found this was completely different. Color was better and went on smoother and easier.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/16/2013 5:43:00 AM More reviews by beingbeautifulandpretty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

So hear is what i think about it. It comes n a tube of 40 gm which is priced @ 199 in India. It is quit oily so unsuitable for people with super oily skin. I applies it over a moisturizer as have really dry skin these days because of my acne medication. Also tried it without moisturizer but didn't work for me as it dries out fast and that makes it difficult to spread.
As far as d coverage is concerned it gives a light natural looking coverage . I tried to build it up ( as i have active acne )and it still looked quit good and gave a medium coverage but did not cover them completely

Pros:
1)quit affordable 40 gm for 199
2) Not very heavy fr skin and does not look cake-ye
3) easily available
4)acts as sunscreen ,has SPF24 which is a bonus
5)can b used as a daily moisturizer as it does not have as bad effects as a foundation
6)Luvd its fragrance

Corns:
1)It is not available in different shades so people with dark r very fair skin color will not b able to use it.
Luckily it suits my skin color
2)Not available in less oily formula for people with oily skin
3)Dries really fast so difficult to spread.
4)Does not cover my acne scars

For reviews on other products please visit my blog-http://beingbeautifulandpretty.blogspot.in/