April 18, 2014 | 2108 users online

BB Cream - Garnier - BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector - Light/Medium

image 0image 1image 2

rated 2 of 5 on 2/23/2013 2:51:00 PM More reviews by TaraAliceBuckT

Eh. This was my first bb cream so I didn't have much to compare it to, but it left me underwhelmed. First of all, I know bb creams are supposed to give you a light touch of color, but I dislike the fact that there are so few shade options. I'm not ridiculously pale, but this was just too dark for me. I also noticed that throughout the day it would start looking a little orange.
My face felt greasy after I applied this. I mostly used this on vacation when I didn't care much about makeup and just wanted a light coverage and some SPF protection. I do like how much product you get in the tube and how it's easy to control how much comes out, but I won't be repurchasing. I like I like the idea of a bb cream more than I actually like bb creams.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/22/2013 11:30:00 PM More reviews by windypoint

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This stuff is good value if you are staying home all day and want something cheap and easy to moisturise with that will also leave you looking a little more even and a little bit protected from sun if you randomly have to leave the house. I found it cleared up my middle-aged rosacea a little compared to moisturisers, so maybe there is something medicated in there no matter what some of the other reviewers think. I also found that I was willing to use it (as opposed to just moisturiser) even on days when I anticipated not leaving the house, simply because of the reasonable price and accessibility of purchase.

I don't think it really fits the Asian idea of a BB cream being a product that does everything that needs to be done for a woman who wants something close to flawlessness all the time, but that doesn't mean it is a bad product.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/22/2013 12:05:00 AM More reviews by MERP

Always, always searching for a tinted moisturizer...and I like this one! I would like to point out it's a whopping 2.5 ounces. Other "foundation" products I have are all 1 to 1.75 ounces.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/17/2013 10:20:00 AM More reviews by illbefloating

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I kinda like it. Every time I put it on, I think "this is a bunch of nothing." But a few minutes later, after it sinks in, I think it does the job ok. I bought it hoping to get moisturizer, sunscreen, and evening of skin tone. It does moisturize ok and feels nice on my skin. I don't mind the scent. At first, I don't see any evening of skin tone - in fact I usually get a bit pink when I first put it on (which isn't unusual for me), but a few minutes later it looks very nice. Nice for no-makeup days but I don't want to look like a total mess. I'm religous with the sunscreen anyway, so this gives me a little more that just sunscreen. I'm not whether I'll repurchase. I like it, but I don't get excited about it.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/16/2013 3:51:00 PM More reviews by Anninca

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I liked this product so much that I bought some for both of my sisters for Christmas. This is not meant to be a foundation. I put it on before foundation and let it sit for a few minutes. Then I use just a tiny bit of Laura Mercier Silk Foundation. I am very fair skinned so this works for me. Sometimes if I am staying around home I just usse the BB cream and no foundation. It gives a very light coverage but seems to moisturize my skin. I had tried L'Oreal BB cream before this one and hated it. So I was pleasantly surprised when I found this was completely different. Color was better and went on smoother and easier.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/16/2013 5:43:00 AM More reviews by beingbeautifulandpretty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

So hear is what i think about it. It comes n a tube of 40 gm which is priced @ 199 in India. It is quit oily so unsuitable for people with super oily skin. I applies it over a moisturizer as have really dry skin these days because of my acne medication. Also tried it without moisturizer but didn't work for me as it dries out fast and that makes it difficult to spread.
As far as d coverage is concerned it gives a light natural looking coverage . I tried to build it up ( as i have active acne )and it still looked quit good and gave a medium coverage but did not cover them completely

Pros:
1)quit affordable 40 gm for 199
2) Not very heavy fr skin and does not look cake-ye
3) easily available
4)acts as sunscreen ,has SPF24 which is a bonus
5)can b used as a daily moisturizer as it does not have as bad effects as a foundation
6)Luvd its fragrance

Corns:
1)It is not available in different shades so people with dark r very fair skin color will not b able to use it.
Luckily it suits my skin color
2)Not available in less oily formula for people with oily skin
3)Dries really fast so difficult to spread.
4)Does not cover my acne scars

For reviews on other products please visit my blog-http://beingbeautifulandpretty.blogspot.in/

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/15/2013 3:57:00 PM More reviews by auramei

I have owned this product for about 9 months and I can only remember trying it out maybe a max of five times. Here's why:

(-) Fragrance is too strong and doesn't go away
(-) Within minutes of application, my face was irritated and itchy, but no rashes.
(-) Very little coverage, if any; more like a tinted moisturizer
(-) Has a pearl-shimmery shine; I wouldn't recommend this product for people with combo/oily skin
(-) I am NC25-30 and the light/medium shade was too pink and maybe a shade too dark
(-) Broke me out with tiny little pimples EVERY TIME! My face has been really clear especially from using birth control so I maybe have 1-2 menstrual pimples a month. By the end of the night after washing the BB cream off, I had a few itchy red zits on my face. Like I said, I have tried this product about 5 times over the span of 9 months and it has irritated my face EVERY time.

I usually like Garnier's skincare products but this one is a definite NEVER AGAIN for me.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/12/2013 11:22:00 PM More reviews by KelsieMerritt

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Was so, SO in love with this product. It smelled good, felt clean, had good coverage, didn't feel heavy, moisturized and just overall was AMAZING. Until I realized it was giving me CYSTIC acne. That's right. Not just regular acne, but cystic, AKA THE WORST KIND OF ACNE. At first I didn't realize it was the BB cream but, I finally tested it out to see if it was and guess what? Damn right it was the BB cream. I stopped using it for a whole month and I had no breakouts during that month. Tried using it again and BOOM, acne. Had to throw this out because I was sooooo tempted to start using it again. Oh my. It was so perfect. So.. so.. perfect.. Yet so awful. Darn.
I am extremely jelly of you if you can get it to work for you.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/11/2013 8:12:00 AM More reviews by candyA23

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is the first BB cream I've tried. I've tried it twice now and so far, I like it. I bought the Light/Medium shade and it looks pretty close to my natural face shade in the natural sunlight (I couldn't tell you what my MAC shade is since I don't have the budget for that kind of makeup. I use Revlon Color Stay Foundation in Sand Beige if that tells you anything). This cream has a minor scent to it, but I don't mind it all, I think it's kind of refreshing. The cream itself is a little on the thick side, which I like because my skin is a normal/dry type, especially during the winter. If you have oily skin, this may not be the product for you.

Here's how I've applied this BB cream: First I wash my face and moisturize with my Aveno Even Tone moisturizer (I let the moisturizer soak in for at least 10 minutes). I skip the face primer, Iím not sure if thatís something that would help a BB cream. I use two techniques to apply it: first using my clean fingers to spread it on my problem areas (more red, scarring). Then, I'll put a little on the back of my hand, dip my ELF stippling brush into it, stipple the rest onto my entire face, and blend. I use a loose powder to set it.

I feel like it gives me a nice, subtle glow to my skin while evening out some of my redness in my t-zone without being so heavy like a foundation. It went on pretty smooth without a primer. I couldnít tell you the longevity of it since I didnít pay much attention while I was trying it. Also, it doesn't seem to break me out and I've even slept in it once (not intentionally of course, it was a late night of partying) and I was also on that time of the month (with a couple of breakouts). I'm very prone to breakouts during my time of the month. I did my usual face wash routine the next day, and the day after that I still didn't have any breakouts.

One thing a consumer has to keep in mind about BB creams - they're not made to give heavy coverage like a foundation. If you have a lot of acne/scarring, a BB cream will not conceal everything completely. My skin is definitely not perfect - especially around that time of the month, which is when I used this cream. I have my share of redness and acne scarring over the past 10 years or so. I've been on the lookout for a tinted moisturizer (I'm not sure if this would be considered a TM though) to even out my skin tone a little and try to cover a little bit of redness. I go in to work every day at 6:00AM and most of the time, I don't care to put on a full face of makeup. I think this was a pretty decent buy, considering it's very affordable, hasn't broken me out, matches my skin pretty close (I mightíve gave it 5 lippies if it wasnít slightly darker than my skin shade), and is easy to apply. Once it gets warmer outside and my skin sees more sunlight, this shade will probably be an almost perfect match.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/7/2013 4:13:00 PM More reviews by xphoebex

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I dont really know where to start with this product. First of all my skin is very fair (NW15) and even in the lightest shade, it is too dark. I actually ended up throwing this out as it just didn't do anything. The smell is very overpowering and i feel like it just sits on top of my skin like a pile of grease. If I was you I wouldn't purchase this stuff! There are so many better BB creams out there!