Jordana Best Lash Extreme Volumizing Mascara

4.1

Water (Aqua), Beeswax (Cera Alba), Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba), Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Wax, Cichorium Intybus (Chicory) Root Extract, Stearic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Propanediol, Triethanolamine, Polyamide-5, Galactoarabinan, Caprylyl Glycol, Aminomethyl Propanediolo, Caesalpinia Spinosa Gum, Acacia Senegal Gum (Acacia Senegal), Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate. +/-May Contain: Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Carmine (CI 75470), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288), Chromium Hydroxide Green (CI 77289), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

After reading all the exciting reviews I went out to get this product. I really thought I would love it but I was disappointed!!!! It weighed down my lashes so bad and made them clumpy. it has a good dark black color to it and a good wand but the formula just didn't work me.

on 7/23/2013 1:36:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

It's a bomb!!! I absolutely love it.
Great price for such a good quality!!!!

on 7/21/2013 6:07:00 PM

This stuff is awesome! I am a mascara junkie and no stranger to paying big bucks for high end brands. No more! I will keep my Tarte Lights, Camera, Splashes when I want a waterproof mascara but this will now be my "go to" mascara for everyday wear. Is $2.99 and delivers so much more than the $20.00+ brands on the market.

on 7/21/2013 4:08:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Neutral

I bought this cheap ($2.99) mascara based on the mostly glowing reviews. I already have long lashes and I generally look for a mascara that will give me a little extra volume. Apparently Jordana thinks "volume" = "spidery clumpy mess" because that's exactly the look that this gives me. I gave it a few tries but I found the formula too be too thick, making my lashes look gross, clump together and then get crunchy. Not a good look. This is just a big mess in my opinion, although I do think the packaging is cute.

on 7/21/2013 2:36:00 AM

I bought this after seeing so many people raving about this I figured it is a dollar why not. Well for me you get what you pay for it looked clumpy and it smudged yet took so much work to remove which was baffling. After two months I threw it away it just never seemed to work new or old. The hunt goes on.

on 7/19/2013 7:41:00 PM

I really can't get with this mascara. Something about it just isn't right to me. I like very natural, light, feathery black or brown lashes. This makes my lashes look like a clumpy mess and it feels so heavy on them. It smudges and maybe I got a bad batch? But it was only $.99 so not a loss at all. But I will not be repurchasing.

on 7/19/2013 5:13:00 PM

So i bought this mascara finally after seeing a couple of beauty vloggers talk about it and I got the courage to buy! I LOVE IT! seriously beats all the other mascaras ive tried definitely makes my lashes POP! like I like them too i just really wish i was waterproof only reason why im not giving it 5 lipsticks!!

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Best mascara ever. After I applied one coat of this mascara I could already see a dramatic difference. The packaging is pretty cute too; a nice simple black tube with purple writing. I only wish it was waterproof. If you cry or swim this runs like crazy. Still the best mascara I have ever used!

on 7/17/2013 12:49:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

I can see why this mascara gets great reviews, it's pretty darn cheap and it does a good job (especially considering the price!). I don't think it's the BEST drug store mascara out there, but it's certainly the best macara in it's price point out there.

I personally never had a problem with smudging with this mascara, but it did take some scrubbing to get it off (even using waterproof mascara remover which I felt was a little weird).

For me the bottom line is this - if you need a decent, inexpensive mascara, give it a shot.

on 7/14/2013 3:02:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I don't understand the great reviews. When I wear this I ALWAYS end up with black marks under my eyes. I can't wear it without looking like a raccoon after a few hours. I threw it out.