December 17, 2014 | 1716 users online

Cleansers - Aveeno - Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser

rated 4 of 5 on 3/17/2009 8:02:00 PM More reviews by 2girly4unot111

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Well so far so good. I've been using this product for about a week now and it has cleared up my skin greatly FYI I have mild acne. At first it broke me out badly and I was going to stop but I was like keep using it (I use this with my clarisonic). It was pulling all the acne that was under my skin so after that everything was under control. My face is clear and everyone notice that which is a plus. Another plus is my complexion looks even better yayy lol! But on the downside it can really dry you out so moisturize moisturize moisturize!! I hope it continues to work you know you have your hopes high and next BAM it stop working lol!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/25/2009 12:33:00 AM More reviews by urstandingonmytoes

I bought this for my pre-teen daughter that is having hormonal acne issues and its working really great! In fact, it is working so well for her that I've started using it and it is helping my skin stay clear, and it doesn't leave my face feeling really dry and tight. I like that its a pump foam, I use 2-3 pumps for my whole face and neck and the bottle seems to be lasting a long time, even with both of us using it daily--I've had it for 3 weeks now and it still feels half full. I also use the Aveeno skin brightening sunscreen in spf30 and I see visible results with that product too. I think the Aveeno line has quality products at affordable prices and I will repurchase.

UPDATE 2/2012 I have been using this for well over a year now and I continue to love it. It keeps my skin more clear than any other cleanser I've ever tried. I use this with a microfiber cloth and I wash my face twice..the first time to remove my makeup, the second time to actually clense my skin. Since I've been using this and doing this routine my breakouts have went down by easily..90% I see other reviewers saying they hate it...it all depends on your skin, I personally LOVE it!.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/24/2009 10:23:00 PM More reviews by ilm223

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

i bought this in my neverending quest to find a cleanser that my face likes. and my face really like it. it seemed like the only cleanser that didn't make me break out. the .5% salicylic acid seemed to be perfect for me: just enough to do something but not so much that it irritates. i just ran out of cleanser but didn't buy this one again because i have commitment issues

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/23/2009 12:09:00 PM More reviews by Plagueofhamsters

This is a pretty nice cleanser. I have very oily skin, and though this didn't do much to keep that at bay, it did help diminish the amount of blemishes I got. I love the fact that it's only .5% Salycylic Acid, which is very gentle on my skin, cause apparently I have fairly sensitive skin as well (Who knew?). My only complaint about the packaging is that after you've used it for a bit, you have to push the little pump back up because the suction inside the bottle is too strong...and this makes getting enough cleanser a little troublesome.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/22/2009 3:43:00 PM More reviews by brunettebarbie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I used to use this cleanser with another one, and recently started using this soap alone. It's really great and clears everything up. It's not too strong which is great. It's easy to lose the little top that comes on the bottle,but if you keep it sitting up nothing leaks.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/11/2009 11:00:00 PM More reviews by ac67

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I liked how it's not very intense(?). And it works well with oily skin.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/6/2009 10:22:00 PM More reviews by Mimosa07

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I wanted to try this out to prevent my usual time of the blemishes, and it really didn't do much for me the first week I tried this. But by the second week, every time I would finish washing my face with this, my skin would tighten up and I began to develop random dry spots on parts of my face that were not normally dry. And as for the clearing of my blemishes, it didn't prevent much, and actually made me break out when I normally don't. Overall, this is really overdrying and does nothing for blemishes.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/5/2009 2:05:00 PM More reviews by bren81

I'm surprised to read reviews that people broke out after using this cleanser. I can't even remember how many bottles I've used so far and I have nothing but good things to say about this cleanser! I guess everyone is different and how their skin reacts to certain things. I am acne prone so I have to be careful what I put on my face. I gave this a try after my friend who has similar problems recommended it to me. It is very gentle and after you wash it off with warm water, it gave me soft and clean skin without drying. But it doesn't remove make up and I would recommend it for morning washes. It does run out rather fast and I'm guessing it's because the bottle shoots out foams (my clinique self-foaming wash did that too. it ran out in like... a month). Other than that I am really happy with this product!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/25/2009 4:42:00 PM More reviews by domokunn

Well, I liked this product because it was very gentle and I guess cleansed my face. I didn't think it was worth it though because I've used the product for a while now and I did not see a difference in my complexion.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/22/2009 11:08:00 PM More reviews by gelastyle

HORRIBLEEE! I was so disappointed... The first two days, I was so surprised how it made my skin look "clear-er & more paler(in a good way)" and then BAM. break out nation. I never broke out like that in such a long time... The smell was okay and packaging okay. the product? absolutely preposterous! Never never never again. I chose 4 for price cause it aint worth the money. NO bang for the Buck.