Aveeno Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser

3.3

Active Ingredient: Salicylic Acid (0.5%).Inactive Ingredients: Butylene Glycol, Citric Acid, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Disodium EDTA, Disodium Lauroamphodiacetate, Fragrance, Glycerin, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Protein, PEG-16 Soy Sterol, PEG-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Polysorbate 20, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium C14-C16 Olefin 1 Sorbitol, Water, Xanthan Gum.

on 5/26/2009 9:25:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral

The ingredients are pretty decent. The packaging is good, as the pump is very convenient, and the wash does a good job with cleaning your face (removes make-up as well). Overall, leaves you with a good feeling, not too dry and tight, and also removes the oil. It gives you a fresh face and makes your skin look clear after it is washed. Pretty good!

on 5/10/2009 1:59:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I thought this product worked well on my acne prone skin. My skin looks even tone as well.

on 4/26/2009 9:28:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

the Aveeno clear complection foaming cleanser works great...i love it! it prevents breakouts and it evens out my skin tone!

This is a very gentle and natural cleanser with no harsh fragrances. It did an okay job cleansing my skin,nothing special. The packaging is nice but the dispenser sometimes clogs. The price and availability is also great.

on 4/25/2009 4:00:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

YIKES!! This stuff made my face a disaster. Utterly drying and made my face break out left and right. I cannot to Salicylic Acid

on 4/24/2009 2:30:00 PM

i really love this cleanser, it is perfect for my combination skin, it won't dry out your skin nor leaves oily residues on your face, the price of this cleanser is reasonable and 2 pumps are enough for the entire face.

on 4/22/2009 12:57:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I decided to purchase this cleanser after I bought the pads and loved them. My skin is naturally pretty oily, but here lately it seems alot worse than usual and my normal face wash just wasnt cutting it. This stuff is amazing. I have way less oil than before, no breakouts and my skin texture is just very very smooth and bright. I love it!

on 4/18/2009 1:49:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse

I really like this cleanser ~ I've been using it for over a week now and I've noticed a difference in my skin.

I don't find it drying at all ~ I've got combination, (getting to) mature skin. It cleans very well, I follow up with a toner and cotton pads which would definitely show left over make up traces.

The foam itself is very light and airy in texture and I have no problem with the fragrance ~ I find that to be very light also.

I bought this on a whim and am happy with it ~ now let's see if it's magically discontinued....

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

This was just a 'meh' cleanser for me. The smell is light and pleasant enough and I really love the fact that it comes out as a soft foam but, it didn't feel like it was cleaning my face. I used the entire bottle of this stuff and my face wasn't any clearer for it. For the record, I have oily, acne-prone skin. When I'd wash my face with this, it kind of felt like it had some type of oil or moisturizer in it- which isn't a good thing for me. I started getting zits on my cheeks (I usually never get them there). Overall, I liked the pump because it was convenient, and the soft foam--that's all. I will not repurchase, my money is better spent elsewhere!

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

Pros: Hasn't caused breakouts after one month's use. Not overdrying. Pump applicator is easy to use. Price is okay. Need only one pump. I like that it doesn't seem to leave any residue. I alternate this with Cetaphil, and when I use this, the water cascades off my skin in sheets, but when I use Cetaphil, the water rolls down in drops, almost like there's oil or a residue on my skin. Not sure how else to describe it.

Cons: Scent - wish they'd skip this but not horrible. Would like a clear bottle to see how much is left. If you wear a long-lasting MU, you'll need a MU remover first.