August 28, 2014 | 1730 users online

Eye Shadow - Wet 'n' Wild - Color Icon Palette - Comfort Zone

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 5/31/2012 10:52:00 AM More reviews by misssweetmarie

The color icon eyeshadow formula for Wet N Wild is a hit ~great payoff in general and and Comfort Zone has wearable colors; nothing crazy or exotic really. There are many dupes for both Urban Decay and MAC shadows in this 8 pan palette. I bought it as a travel size ~ cheaper - not caring if I lost it or it broke. I find the texture to be soft, smooth, and blendable and the product is long lasting. My favorite is the Ricepaper (MAC) dupe - top color on the left of the palette and the the bottom color left is a sub for SMUT from MAC. The bottom color on the right is similar to CLUB from MAC. Club is a favorite es from MAC on Makeup Alley.

If you're looking to save some cash and get a nice grouping of wearable, blendable, expensive looking shadows this is the ticket.
I probably won't buy again but only because this will see me through.My only 'complaint' is that these are more shimmer than I care for but you can work with them. You need to incorporate some mattes for blending and toning things down a bit.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 5/21/2012 5:49:00 AM More reviews by WickedGrace

This is a beautiful palette with a gorgeous duochrome and interesting mix of neutrals. A little bit of fallout on the darker shades, but overall the texture is buttery, highly pigmented, and flattering on multiple skin tones.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/21/2012 3:43:00 AM More reviews by MakeupMoment

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

If you are a neutral eyeshadow lover, then this palette is one that needs to be in your collection! The eyeshadows are all beautifully pigmented and its an awesome palette to have for creating everyday looks. Love!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/18/2012 1:04:00 PM More reviews by merenguehips

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Absolutely outstanding deal for the price. Wow. I was in love with UD's Lounge eyeshadown, then saw this palette online in a makeup blog review (where it received high marks), and had to get it. The duochrome shade is incredible, goes between flashing a reddish brown to a shimmery teal...gorgeous. The pigmentation on all of these, save the dark brown, is excellent, and the dark brown is sheer enough to be buildable. Some WNW stuff is a miss, but this is an insane hit.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/18/2012 12:58:00 PM More reviews by melliecay

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Click continued to view pictures/swatches. These pictures belong to my blog: http://melliecay.blogspot.com . Please don't steal!

This is hands down my favorite drugstore palette for everyday eye shadow.  I pack this in my traveling bag every time because of the versatility of this palette.  The eye shadows have a great range and are suitable from day to evening wear.  I'll start with the left side of the palette.  The brow bone is a beige shimmery/frosty shadow.  It reminds me a lot of shroom.  I actually swatched them together and they look SO similar!  This eyelid shade is a rose gold like color, also super pigmented and finely milled.  I've found that it's really comparable to Toasted in my Urban Decay palette.  The crease is a beautiful medium brown with shimmer.  I find this to actually be a great color for my eyelid on my NC40-42 skin when I want a smoky eye look.  And the last color on the left, the definer, is a dark pigmented brown w/ gold specks of glitter.  I usually use this color for my outer V. The right side is full of olive, neutral, greens.  The browbone on the left is a taupe like color with a hint of green.  I find that it's too dark for even my NC 40-42 to use for a browbone color, however, I think it's just absolutely beautiful on my lids.  The eyelid color is an almost golden like light green.  It reminds me of Mac Juxt, but I think that the Wet 'n' Wild one is actually more pigmented.  The crease is a very dark, very pigmented, almost black, green.  It works really well as a definer for my outer V.  And the last color, the definer, is actually what this palette is famous for.  It is a duochrome shadow that is a complete dupe of Mac's Club eye shadow.

continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 5/17/2012 10:03:00 PM More reviews by nolachick86

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Black

agree with one of the other reviewers, this palette is my favorite over the UD naked palette (both 1 and 2). these are so easy to blend, great pigmentation, no duds, all colors are gorgeous, go easily from day to night, super duper cheap! just great!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/17/2012 7:21:00 PM More reviews by emmapybus

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

Amazing pigmentation, generous colour selection, full size shadows..... all for less than $5. You really can't go wrong. I only really use 4 colours in this palette, but that's mainly because I'm not a huge fan of green on my lids. The palette is worth a try, as it can yield many different looks!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/12/2012 8:04:00 PM More reviews by taliaghoul

I first saw this pallet on a YouTube video of a guru (don't remember which one) doing her monthly faves. She only swatched the 2nd one on the left, but I knew I wanted this pallet just from seeing that one swatch. I found it at Walgreens for $4.99 and when I looked at it I saw the bottom right color. I was so excited to see if this color was the same as my favorite eye shadow color of all time (urban decay, Lounge) which was recently discontinued. And guess what?! It was :o) I am so happy that I have almost an exact dupe for my fave color. I even think I may like the WW color more than the UD, just because of the formula, the WW is creamier and has the teeniest bit more of the green sheen and a tad bit less of the deep red color than the UD Lounge. Either way, I have tried every color in this pallet and I love them ALL! I will repurchase, probably within the next week as I know how drugstore makeup brands tend to be very seasonal on their selection and I don't want to run out.

5 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/28/2012 11:57:00 AM More reviews by msmarielliejellie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

Believe it or not, I am now more in love with this palette than *gasp* my Urban Decay Naked 2 palette! Yes, there. I said it. It's true! The pigmentation is impeccable and more that I could ask for in a drugstore brand that costs so little but with twice as much product, twice the pigmentation, twice as good texture that its higher end equivalents. The colors are very wearable, both as a day time look and a night time look. I keep this baby in my bag and it stays there all the time because I know I could have endless combinations to my look whenever I use this. There is no color that is a dud or looks off. One of my favorites, and I know people who have reviewed this will agree with me, is the duochrome "Definer" color which is the dupe for MAC's Club--impressive to have in a drugstore palette. I will buy this again and again, even only for that color.
Update: I have repurchased this palette mainly because I cannot be without it. I have it in my vanity and in my makeup bag and apart from that, I have backups because I don't know what I'll do if they decide to discontinue this. For the longest time my HG neutral palette isWNW Walking on Eggshells--practically what I wore to school for a good year. But it's been replaced by this because apart from getting a similar trio on the left side of the palette, you get a couple more shades to mix up the look. Hands down, the best palette out there in my opinion.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 4/19/2012 8:08:00 PM More reviews by mellyru

This palette is the absolute perfect neutral palette. The colors are soft and apply easier, blend great and are super pigmented. You won't go wrong with the palette.