November 24, 2014 | 1366 users online

Liquid - Chanel - Vitalumiere Aqua Ultra-Light Skin Perfecting Makeup SPF 15

rated 5 of 5 on 4/9/2013 4:53:00 PM More reviews by BudgetDiva

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Silver, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

I thought I had found the HG of foundations with La Mer but this tops even that treasure. I have this in shade 30 Beige.

One word...AMAZING.

Great coverage, no creasing or cracking throughout the day, no oxidizing. And while expensive it takes the tiniest amount to do my entire face, with complete coverage and no need for a concealer "boost" to any area.

My skin feels like silk the entire time I'm wearing this foundation, and feels soft and silky after I remove it at the end of the day.

This, after all of these years, is FINALLY the perfect foundation I've been searching for.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/8/2013 7:30:00 PM More reviews by LovelyLucy

This foundation is beautiful. It gives nice even coverage, blends well and you won't feel like you've got anything on. I now wear this all the time. For a night time look I add a bit of my MAC foundation to my t-zone and chin for extra coverage.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/8/2013 2:39:00 PM More reviews by susan3041

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I, too, got this as a sample in a magazine. The coverage is very nice and light but did a good job of evening out skin tone.

Will definitely purchase when I have the $$$. Love Chanel but can't always afford it :(

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/7/2013 8:02:00 AM More reviews by hisquiggle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Straight, Other Eyes: Black

This foundation gives the most beautiful, naturally flawless finish I've ever seen. It provides light-medium coverage that covers the redness I have on my cheeks, but I have to use a separate concealer for blemishes. B40 matches my medium, warm-toned skin (NC30) very well. I have normal to combination/dry skin, and VA never clings to my dry patches. The best way to apply this foundation is definitely with fingers rather than brushes or a sponge. On me, VA lasts a full 8 hours by itself without wearing away or looking oily, and with powder it lasts even longer. The foundation gives a natural satin finish that blurs the look of pores and really makes your skin look flawless. It's one of the few foundations I've found that looks invisible on the skin. The result is naturally flawless looking skin, not nice looking foundation.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/6/2013 7:19:00 AM More reviews by Clairebritney

This foundation is light and beautiful on the skin. It suits my skin tone perfectly and gives me good coverage. My skin is not bad but I have a few blemishes. I went back to my drugstore foundation after using this and even though it is a good foundation I found it heavy and nowhere near as good as this one. It is moisturising and gives a nice finish without looking greasy. The packaging is compact and good for travelling. The price is a bit steep but it is Chanel and I think it's well worth every penny

rated 5 of 5 on 4/3/2013 11:26:00 AM More reviews by shereenstrachan

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Unlike some other people with dry, acne-prone who have reviewed this, this is actually my HG foundation.
I finally went to get a sample after reading a million reviews online and I loved it so much that I went to purchase a bottle the next day.
This isn't a full coverage foundation but I wasn't looking for that anyway, it still evens out my skin tone and since it's water based I feel that it doesn't make my skin look dry unlike all other foundations I've used. I'm shade B10, it looks orange on my hand but it doesn't look orange at all on my face, it doesn't oxidise on me unlike other reviewers have mentioned that it did for them.
Also, it hasn't made me break out unlike my last foundations.
For what this foundation is and how well it works for me, I don't think that it's expensive at all.
The only downside for me is that the bottle is plastic and you can't see through it so you aren't aware of how much foundation is left in the bottle.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/30/2013 10:44:00 AM More reviews by daisysteiner

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a nice foundation with medium coverage, blends well and doesn't make my dry skin or pores stand out. The B10 shade suits my skintone the best, as BR10 only accentuates redness. I still find it too expensive for what it is, though.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/27/2013 10:55:00 AM More reviews by Steve23

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I'm not the biggest foundation lover but I adore this one.
During the day it doesn't feel as if anything sits on my skin. It just gives a natural healthy looking effect to my skin. I do have a fair amount of acne scaring and although it covers up a lot it does not cover everything up - it is buildable and it will give you at least a medium coverage.
I'm a mac nc30 and bought this product in no.30: it's a good match.
I do finish this off with the new chanel setting powder les Beiges in no.30. Amazing combination. Both worth it's price. Do keep an eye out for sales etc. As it is rather pricey.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/26/2013 12:56:00 PM More reviews by beths02

This foundation feels amazing and like your not wearing anything. The coverage also is brilliant.
I have really oily skin, and have always thought i wouldn't find a foundation that worked well with my skin. I had read so much great reviews on this foundation i thought i had to give it a go.
The first time i wore this i went to a small gig, so its was very hot and stuffy and i was dancing about. When i looked in the mirror at home afterwards I was amazed how all my makeup was in the same place and wasn't looking oily at all.
It is expensive but after seeing this massive improvement i have to buy this again.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/25/2013 7:03:00 PM More reviews by ashcarole

I got this as a sample in one of my monthly magazines just recently. I was so excited to try it since I had heard such amazing things about it. I have Combination/Oily skin and I thought that since it had more of a watery feel that it wasn't going to work. When I do my makeup, I always start with my foundation first. I don't always use a primer, but this time I skipped on it. I absolutely loved the way it felt on my skin. It took a while to seep in, but after applying my Rimmel Stay Matte powder, everything looked amazing. The price is a little expensive, but it's Chanel. I figured it was going to be a little more on the expensive side. Overall, it's a great product. You don't need to use much. A little goes a long way.