September 23, 2014 | 2121 users online

Moisturizers - Garnier - Moisture Rescue Refreshing Gel-Cream

rated 2 of 5 on 12/5/2011 1:01:00 AM More reviews by Ashes83

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

when i first bough this product, i loved it, i really did. my skin is quite oily in some spots but can get really dry in other spots. but after a using it a while, i started to get these little bumps, which were not quite pimples but were enough for me to notice. when i stopped using it, however, it only took about 2 to 3 days for my skin to clear up. i also noticed that at times it could over moisturize. so i would not recommend this for people with really sensitve skin.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/3/2011 4:44:00 AM More reviews by princessami

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have combination skin, and this moisturizer left me dry and tight everywhere, even in my oily spots. I really like the way it feels while putting it on, and the smell is pleasant, but those are the only redeeming qualities of this moisturizer, for me. It left my skin feeling so awful I couldn't recommend it to anyone.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/2/2011 10:11:00 AM More reviews by Khara04

Age: Unknown Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

My go-to daily moisturizer. I love this stuff! It's light and refreshing, doesn't make me break out and makes a great first layer before primer, foundation, etc. Probably not great for those with dryer skin, but my oily skin loves it.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/21/2011 8:05:00 PM More reviews by xDevilicious

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

AMAZING~
my skin always breaks out whenever i use oil-based moisturizers. but, when i use oil-free moisturizers, my skin becomes tight and flaky...

but this one is oil free but is so moisturizing that my skin feels really clean and refreshed after using it. it's not sticky and has a wonderful smell to it.

definitely will buy again!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/21/2011 11:36:00 AM More reviews by lestrange

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

My favorite moisturizer of all time was the Garnier Fresh series that is not available in the US. This is the first Garnier product in the US that comes close to it. The Fresh was a cream that felt like a gel. This is just a gel. I really love the way it feels. It makes my skin feel supple and hydrated. I love that it doesnt feel thick or greasy. I would prefer if it came in a pump rather than a jar (like the SPF lotion) but the only thing that bothers me about this product is the scent. It is very pleasant and fruity like all Garnier products. In the beginning I thought this was nice and smelled good, but after a while it just seems like youre using shampoo. I've already used 2 jars of this and will repurchase later. It's a very good and inexpensive moisturizer especially for the summer. I'm using something else thats a bit thicker and more protective to get me through the winter. All in all, love it!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/17/2011 7:36:00 PM More reviews by cc001

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I liked this for the summer. It was very refreshing to put on. It's very light weight (it feels like you don't have moisturizer on) and it does moisturize very well. It doesn't give you a shiny finish and it leaves your skin very smooth.
Now it's headed toward the winter, and my skin tends to get a little drier. This doesn't moisturize my drier patches enough, so I just use a different moisturizer for them. But I still like this. When my skin is good (no dry patches) I use this.
I recommend this for oily skin, this might not be moisturizing enough for people with dry skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/17/2011 10:52:00 AM More reviews by thedallasdiary

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I've been using this moisturizer for about a year now. It isn't perfect but it has been good enough for me to stick with it. It doesn't cause me to break out. My skin looks dewy and clean. I'll have to get something a little more substantial for a few dry spots (around my nose, cheeks) this winter.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/16/2011 2:14:00 PM More reviews by amuseale

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I was really excited to rate this product, I have been looking for a lightweight gel moisturizer so I saw heaven when I found this. Major dissapointment, my skin has been peeling off on my cheeks and nose. I put a little of this moisturizer around my eye area, I know you're not supposed to do this, yet I did, and now all of my eye area is constantly burning and the area of my brow bone is peeling off. I just applied this again just to test if it was me, or the moisturizer, definitely the moisturizer, as soon as I put it on, a burning sensation. In my opinion, it could be the alcohol. Anyways I will definitely NEVER use this, or buy it again.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/12/2011 11:53:00 PM More reviews by rachel5788

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I really like this. My skin is normal, so it doesn't really need a ton of moisture. I use this as a night moisturizer and I use the garnier spf 15 one in the daytime. I plan on using it year round too- my skin does not get dry due to not very cold temperatures even in the winter here lol. It smells really good, its in a cute jar, it is a really cool gel haha and it feels really cooling on your face. I like it a lot.
Update: I think this breaks me out... but i love it. so sad

rated 5 of 5 on 11/3/2011 10:15:00 PM More reviews by soapykitty

I love this stuff! I have a very oily t-zone and whenever I buy moisturizer my first thought is "Will it make me break out?" I use this on my face every time I get out of the shower andhave had no lotion related breakouts! It smells great and feels so refreshing when you put it on.And I like how the box shows the jars actual size so you know what you're buying.