October 30, 2014 | 1574 users online

BB Cream - Skin79 - Super Plus Beblesh Balm Triple Functions Whitening UV Protection SPF25 PA++ (Hot Pink)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/23/2012 2:33:00 AM More reviews by Anda

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

One of the best BB creams I've tried, though not my absolute favorite (Rachel K). Skin79 Pink Label has one of the more neutral (i.e. not alien grey) pigment tones, so it will fit more skintones than some other brands.

It's got good antioxidant properties, works well on oilier skins, evens out the tone, and gives a velvety finish, but it's NOT a foundation or concealer, no matter what the marketing copy says, and isn't meant to be heaped on in layers. Pat (don't rub) over your skin in a light layer and don't forget to wear your sunscreen. Use a real concealer in spots where you need more coverage, and save your product and money.

If you have a very yellow/olive complexion (NC/C in MAC) and are darker than an NC25, make sure you go over your face with a powder that's your correct shade. I live in Asia and there are way too many girls going around with that unflattering tell-tale greyish-pink cast on their faces.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/20/2012 8:42:00 AM More reviews by fruitismyfoe

I have been using this for a few days now, I ordered it off ebay for a really good price from a good seller.
I have (at the moment it's winter here) pale olive skin with yellow undertones. I always find it really difficult to find a foundation that matches my skin tone here in Europe, they are always much too pink!
This matches my skin perfectly! When it goes on at first it looks a little grey but after about 5 minutes it changes a bit to blend better to my skin. I find the colour oxidisation works better when I wait to put over a setting powder if I am wearing one.
I also pat it right up under my eyes with my ring finger, and it does not crease at all, it doesn't make my under eye skin look wrinkly like some other foundations which I love!
I have scarring from acne and I use one full pump pushed right in to cover my face. For me this is more light a foundation as it has fairly good coverage when this amount is used.
I guess if you used less it would be more like a tinted moisturiser.
The first day of using this my skin flaked off, I used a face scrub and lots of moisturiser and it didn't flake the days after. I had a really big pimple on the side of my face that it helped to dry out though, which made me super happy!
It stays all day and doesn't get oily at all even though I have oily skin, but it is winter here and the air is really dry so it might work differently in summer.
I love this BB cream and I love that it feels like I am wearing a skin treatment rather than makeup. I will continue to use it at least for winter, I have to see how it holds up in Summer.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 11/19/2012 5:28:00 PM More reviews by kerowynk

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I've been using this product for about four months now. I've always had very sensitive, acne-prone skin, and when I started using Epiduo for acne I found that all my usual SPF-containing products made my face burn. I asked my dermatologist for a non-irritating make-up that contained some sun protectant, and she told me that a lot of people had good luck with this. Since my sister had already told me how much she loves this stuff, I decided to try it. I'm really glad that I did! It doesn't irritate my skin at all, and it offers pretty decent coverage. I doesn't cover a few of my darker acne scars, but it evens out my overall skin tone and it's very blendable and easy to use. I also like that it feels very light and breathable. Since the bottle is opaque, I can't tell exactly how much I have left, but four months of daily use hasn't emptied the bottle.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/18/2012 7:44:00 AM More reviews by hkgrl71

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I've been wearing this every day for a month now, and it makes my morning routine so easy! I only use a pea-sized amount, and pat it onto my face and blend with my fingers. It spreads quite easily, and evens out my skin tone. It covers the redness around my nose well, but I need concealer for my under eye circles and acne scars. As for the color, it goes on a bit gray, but matches my light yellow-based Asian skin tone after five minutes. Since I have an oily T-zone, I set it with Shu uemura loose powder, and it stays matte for a good 4 hours before I have to blot. It slowly wears off after 5-6 hours. I will continue to try other BB creams / tinted moisturizers, but this will definitely be a staple in my collection.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/17/2012 3:47:00 AM More reviews by mahlesah

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I am 20 yrs old and have oily, acne prone Asian skin.My skin is more paler with a little yellow undertones than most Asian girls. At first when i tried this bb cream, it did break me out around my cheeks and chin and it felt very oily and heavy on my skin. So i decided to stop using this product for about a 2 months. Maybe it was because this was around August when i tried this bb cream or maybe i just used too much of this product, i don't know. I decided to pick it up again and use it during the winter time since i felt it would be better during the colder seasons. I tried using a smaller glob since the last time i used a bigger glob and i thought that could be one of the reasons why i broke out so badly. I also used a even amount of primer on my skin before putting on this cream. I usually apply it in small sections first and then gradually apply more if i feel i need more coverage. I noticed that a lot of people were commenting on the color of this cream but I guess the grey color seemed okay on my skin since it didn't look too much of a difference. So far i haven't broken out yet but it still does feel a little oily on my face but its more tolerable. I am starting to like this product but I'm not to sure if i would want to buy another bottle of this.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/17/2012 2:52:00 AM More reviews by starnet

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This covers imperfections, evens out skin tone, provides spf. The only problem with it is that it's way too oily for my already-oily skin. So I cannot wear this as regular makeup because it becomes too greasy and therefore I can't use it with any other products on my face. (I cannot use this as a regular foundation and layer anything over it like concealer or powder.) I only wear this when I need to run out to get something, but don't want to do full makeup and don't want to be barefaced due to my acne and discolorations. It looks nice when on, as if one's real skin, while covering flaws.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/17/2012 1:33:00 AM More reviews by bert6889

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Grey

I bought this product in a sampler package, which came with the Super Plus+ Pink and VIP Gold, Diamond and the Origional Oriental in tube form.
I found this to be overall a good BB cream. (My second favorite of this pack).
PROS
-Good coverage
-Buildable
-Can eleminate the need for a concealer which is nice
-Great for sensitive and acne prone skin
-Smoothing
-Matte finish
-No strong odor
-Sebum (Oil) control
-Acts as a Primer (I love this!)
CONS
-Does not change to perfectly match my skin tone, but does more closely match my tanned skin when it is oxidized (this is a con because it is winter time and I have lost my colour)
-Comes out of the tube grey, and takes between 10 and 15 minutes to oxidize
-I am not a huge fan of the texture, it is similar to that of the too faced primers and applies that way so it is more difficult to blend though not impossible
-I found this cream to be Drying on my skin even when I moisturized beforehand (though it is wintertime on the Canadian Priaries)
OVERALL
This is a good BB cream for the summer months for me. This BB cream is fairly priced on the SKIN79 North American Website a 40g container will cost you about $30, which from my research so far, and being limited by the BB creams available to people in Canada seems pretty average. I am not a huge fan of the texture, it is thicker and you need to spend a little time blending it in. I will admit I am into the quick makeup routine so the time it takes for this to apply and oxidize definitely adds some time to my routine (which I don't always have). Lastly I found this product to be drying on my skin, in the summer when I used this cream more often I didn't notice the drying effects but the winters in Winnipeg are so dry my skin actually cracks if I don't moisturize and I found that after a few hours of wear my skin was starting to dry out. It is for that last reason if I do repurchase this product it will be for summer use. But, if you have normal, combination or oily skin, if you are a teenager, if you have sensitive skin and you fall into Macs N(C or W)20-25 range definitely give this product a try. Bonus: this is usually offered in a sample 4 pack for about 5 dollars! WIN!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/10/2012 7:26:00 PM More reviews by tiparing

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

HG BB cream. Get it from ebay so it's authentic and not fake. Have super, super sensitive skin and it has never broken me out. The only thing I hate is the bottle it's in. Going to have to figure out how to break into it to get what's left after it stops pumping normally.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/6/2012 4:17:00 PM More reviews by Klonophunk

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

The color matches my skin tone very well. It has a consistency and coverage similar to Dr. Jart Premium BB, but in a much lighter color, which is good for me. Check my profile for my skin tone, a neutral NC15. I'm very pleased with the finish and price as well: It costs a fraction of what Dr Jart's cost with better results. I'll update when I've worn this enough to see if it makes a difference in my hyper pigmentation.

EDIT: I've been wearing this for a few months: does nada for hyper pigmentation. However, for such a bargain product, I'm not surprised. I love having this BB Cream as an option: it feels pretty nice on the skin and covers all but the worst of blemishes.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/28/2012 4:52:00 AM More reviews by Tallywa

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

i really like this. it has good enough coverage to cover up the redness around my nose, minor acne scars, and enough of my circles for me to look awake. my favorite thing about this though is how completely natural it looks. it hides my pores amazingly too. it says it adjusts to your skin tone, and it does, but it's not really accurate, the grey tone does go away but i feel like it just dries more yellow toned than it goes on. its buildable, but i wouldnt suggest putting on alot all over the face, just building it around blemishes and on dark circles works really well for me. its finish looks slightly shiny, so i usually use a bit of powder just to get off the shine, but otherwise it lasts well and controls oil decently. dont expect it to be completely matte, but it does stay on without looking completely oily all day for me

some people have said it breaks them out, and think that's the case with me too, except it only breaks me out around my nose, so i think ill try bb creams but use this to cover my dark circles in the mean time