August 21, 2014 | 1636 users online

BB Cream - Skin79 - Super Plus Beblesh Balm Triple Functions Whitening UV Protection SPF25 PA++ (Hot Pink)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/25/2012 12:09:00 AM More reviews by dawnzartandlife

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have been trying tons of BB and TM, this one does come out greyish and then blends into your tone. It would only work for fair skinned girls like me. I like the blending and consistency, did not break me out. It could use a little more coverage for me, but overall above some of the others out there. A generous swappers RAOK a sample, I was so smitten I had to get it, would definitely re-purchase. There is a difference between USA and Korean BB Creams. Great product.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/24/2012 8:59:00 PM More reviews by cuwtiechen

im an asian girl with combination, sensitive, and problematic fair skin. This bbcream provides full coverage and is very moisturizing. The downside is that it does create a grey cast right after you apply it as many others have stated as well. I gave it only two lippies because sadly the ingredients gave my skin an allergic reaction, and my dermatologist said it was probably due to the whitening and anti-aging properties inside. its sad that i had to get rid of this product cause i really liked the fact that it was very natural looking. hope this helped others

rated 3 of 5 on 10/24/2012 8:34:00 PM More reviews by littleann818

I love the packaging of this product and was so excited to get it and try it out! Unfortunately for my skin, it broke me out after the first day I used it. However, I did like the light/little coverage (pretty sheer and brings out the natural glow on my face). It just didn't work out for me. I have very sensitive and dry-combination skin so I probably wouldn't recommend it if you have the same skin type as me. sad! I was really hoping this would work well. :(

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/23/2012 3:48:00 PM More reviews by HRenfrewgrl

This is my first ever BB cream and I have to say it does what it claims to do. My skin looks even more amazing with this on. Reason why I purchased this, is because I'm very low maintenance when it comes to makeup on an everyday basis. I'm still a student, I don't have much time or can put as much effort as I would like to with makeup, but I still want to look polished when I leave the house. Also, I'd like to state that my skin is clear, little redness here and there, can be oily in during the summer season but dry-combination most of the time. And this BB cream evens out my skin-tone perfectly with very minimal effort which I love! Why did I give it 4 lippies? Well unfortunately because of sensitive eyes, this BB cream stung my eyes! It's bearable but it's annoyingly painful. I have to wear my Too Faced eye primer every time just so the cream won't crawl into my eyes. I'm guessing it's the SPF, my eyes doesn't react well when sunscreen is involved. I find this to be an un-necessary step therefore I don't think I'll be re-purchasing, which upsets me because I really like this BB cream.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 10/20/2012 6:45:00 PM More reviews by hellothere2013

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

First of all, I've tried Skin79 hot pink, Skin79 Prestige Diamond, Missha Perfect Cover and Dr. Jart Black Label. After the prestige diamond, Skin79 hot pink is best. If you are looking for a very light, semi-matte, and non-greasy coverage, get this. It doesn't cake up (unless you build on it too much) and still looks good after a few hours. The only bad thing is that it may be too light for a few folks. It might not be a bad idea to mix a dab of darker foundation to help even it out. I only said I wouldn't buy this again only because I'm in absolute love with the Skin79 Prestige Diamond BB cream.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/20/2012 5:47:00 PM More reviews by babykitten9

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Other

I have just ordered a new bottle, so, yes, I would re-purchase and have done so already. You can find really good deals on ebay, so no complaints about the price. I have been using it for the past 6 months and a) no break-out b) it doesn't accentuate the dry spots on my face - especially around my brows, nose and mouth, though it does somewhat dry out the dry areas throughout the day but doesn't accentuate these areas as much as the regular foundation does. This BB cream has a light-medium coverage (you can build it up) and you can apply as much as you like without creating a cake city :) You will need a concealer if you have some serious imperfections but it does cover up the minor ones. I started using it when it was warm, so I learned that it will look best if I apply it without any moisturizer underneath (my skin is super oily during the warmer months). Amazingly it doesn't cling to the flakes on the skin. During the colder months I do use my EL ANR underneath+ Clinique moisture surge aroung my mouth (my driest area) and it works like a charm. It does not do anything in the direction of mattifying my skin (nothing possibly can - it's just too oily!) but it also doesn't make it more oily. If I do need some better coverage (looking for picture perfect skin) I add a light dusting of my Laura Mercier foundation powder. The shade is perfect as I am pale. I have tried to use it on my mother who is a couple of shades darker than me and she looked like a ghost. So, darker skinned girls watch out! It's not the best BB cream for you. The packaging is fine and the bottle is cute, but when there was nothing coming out of the pump anymore I decided to open the bottle and discovered that there was still plenty of the cream inside (enough for at least a couple of weeks!). PS this is not my first BB cream. I will add my (not quite positive) reviews on a couple of Missha bb creams (perfect cover and signature) later on.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/19/2012 12:01:00 AM More reviews by ArizonaAngel

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

First BB Cream and I love it. I have used this for about a month now and I love it, use it every day is some way. The color blends with my neutral/cool NW30 skintone perfectly after settling in. I can wear this alone with some powder on top for a natural look, or as a primer under foundation for a fuller coverage look. Works beautifully. Hides pores, evens out my skintone, doesn't make me shiny or greasy. I personally think this is just beneath of medium coverage on me, way more than a TM, but not like a typical foundation. Silky, not cakey, looks like skin. It does not hide any of my hyperpigmentation spots though...that is expected. Concealer is needed for sure. Doesn't break me out, doesn't dry me out...no real complaints except that I won't be able to tell when to reorder because of the packaging. Overall I love it, will buy again, but am going to for sure try out a few others.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/18/2012 2:25:00 AM More reviews by cjsmommasan

What this is NOT: full coverage foundation

What this IS: a fantastic tinted moisturizer and or primer to wear under your foundation or powder.

For a sheer dewy look: apply a dot on nose, cheeks, forehead and blend. Yes, it's grey to start, but oxidizes quickly and will match your skin. Use a beauty blender to insure good blending, then set with your powder of choice. I use the Laura Geller Balance n Brighten over it, FLAWLESS.

For more coverage, apply as stated above but then apply your foundation over it.

It helps everything stay put longer, and you will notice a wonderful brightening effect.

Don't waste your time or money with the US BB creams, this is the real deal.

5 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 10/17/2012 2:59:00 PM More reviews by dermafun

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

it is remind me of the fake foundation in the little girls make up that i used to play with it when i was a child :) wake up people !!!!
i really just luaghed at the first time i put it on my face :)
one word ...........crap!!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/14/2012 12:47:00 AM More reviews by snowpaum

This bb cream is for people who have oily skin although people with dry skin can still use it. I bought this from Amazon for a cheap price, and I liked it. Although the cream has gray undertone, once it's applied on your skin, it oxidizes quickly. This really doesn't have its own 'color' like other typical Korean bb creams do (Korean bb creams are generally whiter because the standard of beauty is white skin, sadly). When I applied it on my face, it was so thick that I only had to use very small amount. I had to be careful not to pump too much. Generally, it gives a very natural look that when I put it on, people think I have nothing on my face. For all Asian girls who have oily&tanned skin, I strongly recommend this product!