on 12/18/2012 1:12:00 PM

For me it's good to use in the summer, since it is slightly drying (oil control) rather than moisturising, i get dry skin in the winter and oilier skin in the summer so it is my summer BB cream and makes my skin look really good. Can skip the concealer too if i have slept well.

on 12/13/2012 6:26:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I must be the only person that's not a fan of this BB cream. For reference, i'm half Korean, with combination skin (more dry than oily though), with fine lines and age spots and small areas of melasma. It comes out of the bottle kinda gray, and once it oxidizes (couple of minutes later), it's supposed to start to almost match your skin, but in my case it doesn't, as the color looks pale and slightly unnatural, and i noticed after using it for awhile, it started to oxidize to a slightly orange-ish color. The finish is almost matte, and slightly tacky. It's definitely for oily or combination skin (that leans towards the oily side), because it accentuates the fine lines around my mouth and nasolabial folds. The one in the gold bottle is supposed to be more moisturizing and better for dry skin, so i'll try that one next. Not a fan of the bottle either even though it's a pump because it's completely opaque, so you have absolutely no idea how much you have left.

on 12/11/2012 10:04:00 PM

I went through 1 bottle and a half of this stuff because I loved it so much and I believed it was helping my skin :( however do not let the raves on this product fool you!
This was not my first bb cream I've used 2 before it (I've never used foundation) I had such a high expectation for this bb cream and an over all positive view on bb creams because the other two bb creams I've used helped my skin so much...this did not..but I will start from the beginning of the year I started I using this:
I loved the texture and how easy it was to apply to my skin unlike the Dear rose bbcream which is also by skin 79 which I found to be a little hardy to apply and very thick. This one also matched my skin colour better. This bb cream gives a medium coverage and looks very natural on the skin...but my skin turned from having 1 or 2 pimples from being a teenager and getting periods and when I have fast food ^^; to getting break outs where I never did (on my forehead, chin/jaw area) and I got blackheads and broke out near the sides of my nose which was a problem I had 3 years ago :( I also got really tiny skin coloured bumps all over the sides of my face..I didn't want to believe it was the bbcream I thought it was something else so I continuously kept switching my skin care products. As soon as I stopped using this and went back to the Dear rose bb cream my skin has gotten a lot better. If anyone is having the same problem I highly recomend using aveeno skin brightening scrub and aveeno clear complexion moisturizer :)
Because this product didn't whiten my skin/acne scars etc I'm taking off a star it also caused more acne so I'm taking off another star. However the texture and colour of this bb cream I really liked :) I also liked that it has spf and when I wore it I didnt need powder and the packaging is super cute and hygenic

on 12/10/2012 11:33:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

For me, this product is amazing! it evens out my skin and gets rid of any redness. it may not cover a huge pimple, but it will definitely even out any redness from blemishes. It's rich and creamy but not heavy feeling at all. If you have darker medium or deep skin, this product will not work for you. The grey tone helps even out paler, more cool toned skin, so if you're darker than NW25, you may have a harder time with this. Other than that, it is a wonderful product. I got mine off of amazon for under $10 and it is authentic.

on 12/7/2012 7:25:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I bought this product at the Santa Anita Mall in Arcadia, CA. I luckly found a store in the mall upstairs next to Seeds Candy. A store with only Korea products. Its the real thing i inspected mine 100x before buying it. I love this product it. I have combination/sensitive skin and it makes my fave look flawless. Also good coverage. I only use a pea size. And blend with my fingers. The color oxidizes well with my natural color. Im medium skin nc30. Its perfect. It has as well faded some discoloration i had on my cheeks due to acne. Its very light and gives me a nice natural dewy look. And it lastes me 9 hours without looking oily or having to touch up. I like giving my face more color so I also apply my sephora powder over with a kabuki brush or i mixed it with my chanel vitalumiere aqua foundation and wow. Its a great conbination. My skin looks very beautiful. I love this two products together. My favorite top two foundation i wont live without. I definetly recommend (:

on 12/7/2012 5:12:00 AM

I loved this BB cream. It has great coverage, good SPF and is a good colour for my skin (which is quite light and cool toned). At first I wore this under my other foundation to boost the SPF. Now I've started to leave off using foundation at all and just use the BB cream. Loving it.

on 12/7/2012 3:29:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I've tried a few BB cream and like them all in general, but this one is my favourite. My skin is combination and some BB cream make my oily T-zone looks really oily, some make my dry cheeks look very dry. But this BB cream is just great that I don't find my combination skin is a problem any more, as long as I moisturise my dry parts properly. It is easy to apply, has beautiful packaging, gives a nice coverage and cheap. I like it so much that I just ordered 7 more to give out to family and friends as Christmas present this year.

on 12/7/2012 3:12:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

This one was recommended to me since it claims oil control and my skin is on the oily side. I verified that my bottle was in fact authentic before I bought it. It sat alright and evenly on my face but was a bit hard to spread and apply at first. But my main problem was that even after the "oxidation" period (and after all day wear as well), it never stopped giving my skin a greyish, somewhat lifeless cast. I tried it as a primer instead and same problem. I'd consider my skin to have been fairly light at the time I used it, but I guess not fair enough for the whitening effect it's supposed to give. Cute packaging... It's a shame this didn't work out for me. :(

As an added note, I recently went through a slew of these creams and reading the ingredients, they seem to be nothing but hype. Very little nutrients if any and full of silicones and parabens. I'll be staying clear of bb creams until they can actually back up their claims.

on 12/6/2012 8:17:00 AM

I LOVE THIS BB CREAM!

This stuff is better than any regular foundation.

I used to wear maybelline matte foundation.
Until I used skin79!

I will never use anything else!

It's very lightweight, smooth, creamy, delightful scent, gorgeous packaging, everything you could ever want in a bottle.

I have pale skin, so the whitening product in this cream is fantastic.
It evens my skin tone, takes out any redness & gives AMAZING coverage.

Highly recommend this stuff!

on 12/2/2012 12:47:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

Since I have tan skin (about NC40) that gets really oily, I use this as a primer under my foundation. It smooths out my skin, gives me some coverage and has decent oil control while giving me sun protection and skin benefits. I apply a good amount of this bb cream all over my face and put on a tinted moisturizer and my skin looks fabulous!
If you're a tanned skinned girl like me, use this as a primer and put a lightweight foundation over it!

Video Reviews & Tutorials