July 24, 2014 | 1942 users online

BB Cream - Skin79 - Super Plus Beblesh Balm Triple Functions Whitening UV Protection SPF25 PA++ (Hot Pink)

rated 4 of 5 on 10/20/2012 6:45:00 PM More reviews by hellothere2013

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

First of all, I've tried Skin79 hot pink, Skin79 Prestige Diamond, Missha Perfect Cover and Dr. Jart Black Label. After the prestige diamond, Skin79 hot pink is best. If you are looking for a very light, semi-matte, and non-greasy coverage, get this. It doesn't cake up (unless you build on it too much) and still looks good after a few hours. The only bad thing is that it may be too light for a few folks. It might not be a bad idea to mix a dab of darker foundation to help even it out. I only said I wouldn't buy this again only because I'm in absolute love with the Skin79 Prestige Diamond BB cream.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/20/2012 5:47:00 PM More reviews by babykitten9

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Other

I have just ordered a new bottle, so, yes, I would re-purchase and have done so already. You can find really good deals on ebay, so no complaints about the price. I have been using it for the past 6 months and a) no break-out b) it doesn't accentuate the dry spots on my face - especially around my brows, nose and mouth, though it does somewhat dry out the dry areas throughout the day but doesn't accentuate these areas as much as the regular foundation does. This BB cream has a light-medium coverage (you can build it up) and you can apply as much as you like without creating a cake city :) You will need a concealer if you have some serious imperfections but it does cover up the minor ones. I started using it when it was warm, so I learned that it will look best if I apply it without any moisturizer underneath (my skin is super oily during the warmer months). Amazingly it doesn't cling to the flakes on the skin. During the colder months I do use my EL ANR underneath+ Clinique moisture surge aroung my mouth (my driest area) and it works like a charm. It does not do anything in the direction of mattifying my skin (nothing possibly can - it's just too oily!) but it also doesn't make it more oily. If I do need some better coverage (looking for picture perfect skin) I add a light dusting of my Laura Mercier foundation powder. The shade is perfect as I am pale. I have tried to use it on my mother who is a couple of shades darker than me and she looked like a ghost. So, darker skinned girls watch out! It's not the best BB cream for you. The packaging is fine and the bottle is cute, but when there was nothing coming out of the pump anymore I decided to open the bottle and discovered that there was still plenty of the cream inside (enough for at least a couple of weeks!). PS this is not my first BB cream. I will add my (not quite positive) reviews on a couple of Missha bb creams (perfect cover and signature) later on.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/19/2012 12:01:00 AM More reviews by ArizonaAngel

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

First BB Cream and I love it. I have used this for about a month now and I love it, use it every day is some way. The color blends with my neutral/cool NW30 skintone perfectly after settling in. I can wear this alone with some powder on top for a natural look, or as a primer under foundation for a fuller coverage look. Works beautifully. Hides pores, evens out my skintone, doesn't make me shiny or greasy. I personally think this is just beneath of medium coverage on me, way more than a TM, but not like a typical foundation. Silky, not cakey, looks like skin. It does not hide any of my hyperpigmentation spots though...that is expected. Concealer is needed for sure. Doesn't break me out, doesn't dry me out...no real complaints except that I won't be able to tell when to reorder because of the packaging. Overall I love it, will buy again, but am going to for sure try out a few others.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/18/2012 2:25:00 AM More reviews by cjsmommasan

What this is NOT: full coverage foundation

What this IS: a fantastic tinted moisturizer and or primer to wear under your foundation or powder.

For a sheer dewy look: apply a dot on nose, cheeks, forehead and blend. Yes, it's grey to start, but oxidizes quickly and will match your skin. Use a beauty blender to insure good blending, then set with your powder of choice. I use the Laura Geller Balance n Brighten over it, FLAWLESS.

For more coverage, apply as stated above but then apply your foundation over it.

It helps everything stay put longer, and you will notice a wonderful brightening effect.

Don't waste your time or money with the US BB creams, this is the real deal.

5 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 10/17/2012 2:59:00 PM More reviews by dermafun

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

it is remind me of the fake foundation in the little girls make up that i used to play with it when i was a child :) wake up people !!!!
i really just luaghed at the first time i put it on my face :)
one word ...........crap!!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/14/2012 12:47:00 AM More reviews by snowpaum

This bb cream is for people who have oily skin although people with dry skin can still use it. I bought this from Amazon for a cheap price, and I liked it. Although the cream has gray undertone, once it's applied on your skin, it oxidizes quickly. This really doesn't have its own 'color' like other typical Korean bb creams do (Korean bb creams are generally whiter because the standard of beauty is white skin, sadly). When I applied it on my face, it was so thick that I only had to use very small amount. I had to be careful not to pump too much. Generally, it gives a very natural look that when I put it on, people think I have nothing on my face. For all Asian girls who have oily&tanned skin, I strongly recommend this product!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/12/2012 3:22:00 PM More reviews by xxkelsey

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I ordered this product after watching many YouTube reviews. It took me a while to figure out how to work with it, but now that I've got a routine down I really enjoy this stuff. I use the Yes To Blueberries cleansing towelette followed by Urban Decay All-Nighter as a primer. Then, I apply just over a pea-sized amount. This stuff is thick, so I cover the bottom half of my face, and then work to the top. After I've applied it, I wait a couple minutes while the grayish tone that the product initially has turns more fleshy. Then I do a light dusting over whatever powder I'm using at the moment (lately MAC Studio Fix) and that helps warm the color up for me. Then I go on with the rest of my face (bronzer, blush, whatever).

+PRO: What I love about this stuff is that I can build up a nice overage and yet it still feels light and "healthy" ...Also, I stay matter throughout the day when I wear this BB cream as opposed to a traditional liquid foundation. My face doesn't feel heavy or oily when I wear this. The packaging is nice-looking and cleanly.

-CON: It's a little hard to work with because of the thickness. You've really got to let it set for a good 5 minutes before setting with a powder, as it seems to be a little sticky up until the 5-minute mark. Also, it only comes in one light shade that doesn't suit me in the summertime.

*OVERALL: LOVE this product and will continue to repurchase whilst hoping that they make a tanner shade!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/9/2012 4:53:00 PM More reviews by luchadors

I've been using this bb cream for a little over a year now, and I still have quite a bit remaining! Only downside?: its in a 'one-shade-fits-most' color. I don't have the darkest completion, (for reference, I'm an NC20), so applying a pea sized amount will give enough coverage without making me look white & ghostly. Purchased mine on amazon for about $15 including shipping. Overall, it was fairly priced, moderately accessible seeing as its from Korea, and it's little pump feature makes it a dream to get the right amount of product out. A great first bb cream!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/7/2012 9:35:00 PM More reviews by doocaw

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I'm a stay at home mom, and this is my go-to product for everyday. I wear it when I want lighter coverage than foundation, and it covers better than NARS Pure Radiant TM. I find the coverage closer to MAC Studio Moisture Tint. I'm NC20 and a few minutes after application the shade adjusts to my tone with ease. The texture feels like gel; very light and creamy. It spreads and covers better than any tinted moisturizer I've used, and when I wash my face at the end of the night, quite a bit comes off on the washcloth, so I know it lasts through the day. If I had one complaint, it's that there isn't much oil control. It's not quite as oily as the VIP Gold version, which I wear when I need more moisture, but does require a setting powder and blotting sheets throughout the day. I purchased this from a reputable seller on Amazon, for around $15, shipping included. I love the packaging, and the sanitary pump dispenser.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/7/2012 5:23:00 AM More reviews by Mikaura

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I love this product! I'm Asian and It matches my skin tone and it doesn't feel heavy like foundation. As for me, I have a bit of oily skin and this doesn't make my skin to break out. This has a grey-ish color to it, so I don't think it would match everyone but I think most Asian people with light skin would be perfect for it. This BB cream also has a nice smell!
The only problem I have is when I push down the presser? the part where you push for the cream to come out, even though i push it, it doesn't come out sometimes. Maybe it's just this one but I'm not sure. But yes, I recommend this. Especially for Asian people that usually seeks for lighter/brighter skin.

Another Note: For girls who have DARKER SKIN TONE and those who are TANNED, I wouldn't recommend it because the BB cream only comes in one color, which has a bit grey-ish color, so it wouldn't match your skin tone.