September 23, 2014 | 2111 users online

Primer/ Corrector - BeneFit Cosmetics - The POREfessional

rated 4 of 5 on 11/17/2013 9:01:00 PM More reviews by elidee14

This is a great product to minimize pores. But because I am extremely oily it does not keep me matte throughout the day. I will continue repurchasing.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/17/2013 10:01:00 AM More reviews by missjc75

I was assured by the sales assistant at Benefit that this was unbeatable for combating shine. Wrong! While it defintely has a lovely velvety feel on application and I would say does enable make-up to go on smoother, I would say it definitely does not reduce shine. My forehead looked as it always does (like an oil slick) again within a few hours with this on under foundation. Won't be re-purchasing.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/16/2013 6:49:00 AM More reviews by sesamine

Works. But only for 5 minutes. Wont buy again.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/15/2013 2:56:00 PM More reviews by Abi18

I find this product to be very useful and since originally receiving a sample of it about 2 years ago, I have now repurchased it twice.
I use it on pretty much a daily bases and find that it does wonders for my skin. It covers any visible pores and smoothens my skin. It creates a base for my foundation and I find that y make-up stays on longer because of it.
I like the packaging and find the tube easy to use.

However, I do think that this product's price lets it down. Although Benefit is a fairly high-end brand, I believe that they have priced this product too highly for what it is. I live in Ireland and it costs me about €30 to buy it if I didn't find the product so good, I definitely would not be willing to spend that amount of money.

Overall, a really good product. I would recommend it to anyone out there who would like their skin to be smoother and softer and their pores to be visibly reduced.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/12/2013 7:56:00 PM More reviews by lipsticknlinguine

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I don't get the hype.

Saw it promoted so heavily and so much hype by beauty "gurus" and so thought it must be the best product ever!! So guess who went ahead and ordered the big jumbo size!!

IT feels nice on but gives a really dull appearance on the skin, catching every little imperfection, Have only kept it on my face all day a couple of times. I usually take it off after a while because I don't like the look of it. I have not used it on its own only under liquid foundation and im not super impressed. I don't hate it.. I just don't feel like it does all that much for me other than mattify a bit. And my makeup doesn't feel like it "sticks" to my face

I don't HATE it but its just not as good as so many of their other products. Definitely a miss for dry skin types.

Will stick to my smashbox one

rated 2 of 5 on 11/9/2013 5:38:00 AM More reviews by Katmetology

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I wanted this product for months before I bought it. I ran right home and applied it over my face -- smooth as butter, and my pores were almost invisible!

Then ten minutes passed. Suddenly, my pores were back, and my face was half an inch lower. I tried it a few more times, but no dice.

It's a slick, oily mess, and my skin isn't even that oily. Fail!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/3/2013 5:04:00 PM More reviews by Vanessamucho

I was so upset with this product!!

It did absolutely nothing for me.

Although it did feel good, it did nothing for my pore size or appearance. The staying power was so bad too!

rated 3 of 5 on 11/3/2013 11:00:00 AM More reviews by demiller

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

Expensive pore clogger. The product gives an instant result but does not last. Pores are filled immediately but after some time the pores are showing. Makes me think that the primer has sink deep into the pores. Very drying.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/3/2013 4:01:00 AM More reviews by palestpale

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I dont get it. AT ALL. Feel like ive tried everything with this, used my 20 foundations on top of it, both oil based, water based, wax based and mineral ... and i cant feel or see a difference. I have combination skin with visible pores ... I wish i could make it work, but this is rubbish on me.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/2/2013 10:50:00 PM More reviews by CamiWillians

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

As much as I wanted to love this because of the packaging, it just didn't work well

The powder texture didn't feel right and it is too creamy and too thick.

It doesn't feel natural enough for me. I recommend buy other skin smoothing pore hiding product instead of this one. this doesn't worth the money.