April 18, 2014 | 1828 users online

Primer/ Corrector - BeneFit Cosmetics - The Porefessional

rated 5 of 5 on 5/17/2013 4:17:00 PM More reviews by carcher7

This does what it says. It hides your pores. I like the texture, I like the way it blends and everything else about it. It is expensive for what you get though. The L'oreal magic primer is very similar in the effectiveness and for much le$$ but if I have the extra money I'd buy the Benefit.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/17/2013 10:53:00 AM More reviews by Jenefour

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I just like the way this stuff shrinks my pores! But it's sooo expensive so I use pretty sparingly. Looking for something a little less pricey.. I'd probably buy it again if I couldn't find something cheaper that did the job too.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/16/2013 11:44:00 PM More reviews by Booya13abie

I bought the porefessional around a month ago because of the great reviews that I saw on youtube.

The pros: This definitely smoothed out my pores and skin when I put it on, making my naked skin liquid foundation look flawless on top. There is also a very pleasant floral scent that I love. After putting porefessional on, your face will have a silicone type of feel to it, reminded me of those silicone iphone cases. LOL

The cons: I am not sure if it was the humidity (since I tried it when I was on vacation to Hong Kong) that got to my skin, but this primer clogged up my skin tremendously! I started breaking out worse then my teenage years! I knew it had to be the primer since I had used my Urban Decay Liquid foundation in high humid areas before, and no breakouts.

I recently came back to the States, and am willing to try this product again under more normal conditions that my skin is used to. Will keep everyone posted!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/16/2013 8:18:00 AM More reviews by vw1983

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

My absolute HG primer. Smooths the skin and complexion sorted out beautifully. Foundation goes on really well after it and looks really nice and lasts well. Ive tried alot of primers and this one for me at this point in time, is definately the best! Love it so much!

rated 3 of 5 on 5/16/2013 7:32:00 AM More reviews by cristinezhang

I would give it a 4-star if only the price is not that high. And imho, as a general primer, it should've been a shade-for-all if not transparent. It's somewhat orangey, wouldn't recommend this for neutral or cool/pink skin tone. It's not bad but I prefer my LIOELE pore rich balm (it fits any skin tone and has the exact same fragrance as Benefit Porefessional and works better and way much cheaper). I prolly repurchase this if there's a huge sale like maybe 70% off? :p

rated 4 of 5 on 5/15/2013 6:49:00 AM More reviews by maddielazarus

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

Hides pores and controls oils throughout the day! Love this product!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/13/2013 10:28:00 AM More reviews by Junkie1

Previously I have used Smashbox, Lancome, Rimmel and l'Oréal primers. This one beats all. The minute I apply it my skin does not shine anymore. When I apply my foundation over it it seems to stick to my skin right away and at the end of the day my makeup still looks all even. I'm happy I gave this a try. Will definitely repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/12/2013 12:35:00 AM More reviews by emilyhannelx3

Can't rave enough about this product. It's creamy without adding oiliness to my already oily skin. A little bit is all you need as it glides on effortlessly. I use it after washing my face before foundation and concealer and I see an obvious difference in the size of my pores and staying power of my foundation. I'm already on my second tube and can't get enough! Gives a noticeable flawless finish compared to wearing foundation without it. Love !

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 5/11/2013 12:23:00 PM More reviews by ze07

I love the powdery texture of this primer! And pores appear smaller too! But most importantly, I love how it glides through my skin when I mix it with "That Gal". THE RESULTS IS UH-MAZING! But it's not cheap and BeneFit cosmetics contains paraben. :( So I only use this when I'm going out for occasions and events.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/7/2013 4:45:00 PM More reviews by HausOfMusic

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It is amazing at controlling the oil my skin produces (which is a lot). It creates a flawless canvas for make-up application. I still have to blot during the day (less than I usually would) but pores look much smaller all day long.