Wet 'n' Wild Color Icon Trio - Walking on Eggshells

Price: $

Price: $

on 10/23/2012 2:11:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

A great Shroom dupe in here and all three shades are excellent quality and pigmentation - wasnt so sure of the bronzey shade but it has grown on me - it is quite a tan bronze. This is worth the money just for the highlight shade alone. The pinky peach is worth having. All three make a classic eye look paired with some black liner.

on 10/19/2012 9:03:00 PM

great for everyday look
color payoff is awesome
will buy again

on 10/15/2012 8:57:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

Love this little palette ! After hearing rave reviews I had to go out and buy it . The hype is true ! The colors are so smooth and buttery, pigmented and easy to work with . You can create a look in as little as five minutes . I havent experienced any fallout whatsoever . The colors work nicely wih each other . You get a soft pink shade , a brown shade leaning in the red side , and a champagne shade . They are all shimmery . I hate how it's so hard to open though . I have to use my nail to open it . It was $3 so super cheap . Love love love .

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Pros:
- Pigmented
- Soft
- Smooth
- Long lasting
- Cheap
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Cons:
- May clash with certain skin tones
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My grandma actually purchased this for me. I absolutely love how pigmented this is! However, i find that the lid color(frosty light peachy pink) and browbone color(frosty cream/white) look very.. strange on my skin. The crease color(shimmery golden medium-dark brown) is gorgeous and i have used it everyday till i hit pan.
Although the lid and browbone color don't work for my skin tone, i would still repurchase for the crease color itself. It's that gorgeous! If you have lighter skin tones, you will love all the colors, i promise you. This product is cheap as well, so you won't break the bank! I have also heard that all three colors are dupes for certain mac shades.
The texture of these shadows pretty smooth. For me personally, they do not feel like urban decay eyeshadows, which are buttery soft. But no big deal, considering how cheap they are! They feel kind of "dry" if you know what i mean. However, that does not affect the performance of the shadows at all, in my opinion.
Bottom line is, all three are very pigmented, smooth eyeshadows that have good lasting power and at least one color will suit all skin tones.

WOW.

These eyeshadows are so soft, pigmented and really beautiful shades. You get a super reflective whte gold and light peachy-pink along with a shimmery warm brown. The texture on all three is very soft but a tad crumbly if you aren't gentle with your brush so make sure to tap it off to avoid fallout. Shockingly, these actually lasted longer before creasing than my urban decay shadows (both over udpp)! My favourite way to wear this is with the peach all over the lid, the lightest shade in the inner corner and right in the center of the lid, Bronzer in the crease, and a matte highlight (foxy) on the browbone.

Packiging kind of sucks but for 2.77 I'd definitely repurchase :)

on 9/27/2012 10:38:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Yep. I found you! Perfection in the form of a 2.99 eyeshadow. This is THE perfect, simple, "I'm wearing makeup but I didn't try too hard" palette. Lid color = amazing, crease color = fantastic, browbone color = wear it almost every day regardless of the shadow. I just really love this little trio, if I could only ever have one WNW trio it would be this one!

on 9/27/2012 1:40:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Yes. Oh my, yes. The colors look beautiful all blended together, but for me, the crease color is really the most coveted color in the collection. It works BEAUTIFULLY in my crease. It blends, it stays, it's beautiful. I can't believe WNW makes such great products. I will be buying forever and ever.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This product is amazing. Now, I won't go too far as comparing it to higher-end products, but it's up there with them in a way. The pigmentation exceeded my expectations; I don't think I would have expected it from a brand that's not only in a drugstore, but offered very cheap as well. I first saw reviews on these on temptalia[dot]com and I said to myself, hmm I have to try these someday. Well, Walking On Eggshells caught my eye for several reasons:

1) It has 3 shades that would perfectly for any look.
2) It was about $3 + tax
3) The name was reminiscent of a Christina Aguilera song I love; Stronger Than Ever

The first time I used the palette, I was going for a Lana Del Ray look - that's the reason I bought it. I wanted to do something neutral with a crease that was sharply defined by a brown shade. When I let the hairs of my brush touch the BROWBONE shade (a light, shimmery, ivory color), the color started to crush and there was fall out all over the palette. I thought to myself, "WHAT?", but really, what would you expect of something so cheap? Not to say it is poorly made because it isn't, but it's not GREAT. Anyway, I use this shade a highlight for EVERYTHING. It's that great. I prefer it than the highlight shades in the Naked palette because really, they do nothing for me. The CREASE color is amazing. It's a warm brown that has a sort of gold sheen to it. I use this on the lid, in the crease, to contour, it's that great. It's not that opaque, but it works for me. It just takes some patience and layering to get the color you want, but really, it's a great shade. The EYELID shade, a neutral pink with an unbelievable sheen to it, looks gorgeous on the cheeks. Can you tell just how multi-purpose this palette is?! The pink shade is very nice, true to color, but just as powdery as the highlight shade. If I swatch it with my fingers, it's fine. If I dip my brush into the shades, there's powder everywhere. When I smell the eyeshadows, I smell talc in the eyeshadows. It isn't too strong, so it's not bad enough to affect the quality of the product. Lastly, I just wanted to point out that these shades are buttery, sort of like the Urban Decay shadows in the Naked Palette. You can use the palette for other uses as I mentioned.

on 9/19/2012 4:14:00 PM

Crazy in love with this trio. Sin by Urban Decay is my go-to colour when I just want a neutral easy eye and unfortunately I hit major pan on it in my Naked Palette and couldn't justify paying full price for a single. The eyelid shade in this is almost an exact dupe and I actually find it a little easier to work with that the Urban Decay one! I couldn't be more thrilled. I accidentally dropped and shattered mine and was so devastated until I realized that I only paid $3! Just went and grabbed another one. I also love the other shades in this. It's just perfect for an every day look. I will buy this over and over again!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

This palette is completely worth all the hype it receives. Every color in this trio is a MAC dupe, which is a great plus in my book because not all of us have 16$ to spend per single MAC eyeshadow. This is a brilliant find for us bargain shoppers who like to save as much money as we can but obviously are still looking for a high quality product. These shades are such beautiful colors, highly pigmented, and blend like a dream. Wet N Wild has always been one of my favorite drugstore brands and remains so because they deliver so many inexpensive high quality products such as this one, and for 2.99$ it makes this product even sweeter. I love using this for everyday, as a highlight, and mix and matching with my other expensive and inexpensive eye-shadows alike. This is such a versatile product, I love it.

Popular Eye Shadows