April 20, 2014 | 1811 users online

Eye Shadow - Wet 'n' Wild - Color Icon Trio - Walking on Eggshells

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 6/10/2012 8:09:00 PM More reviews by ayoder62000

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I don't really have many bad things to say about this product! I was so excited to get it and when I finally did, I was in love! The only downside is the pigmentation could be a little better, but overall this is a great product!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/10/2012 7:42:00 PM More reviews by Smartcutie

This Netrual quad is very good if you are going to wear it for school. The Netrual colors are perfect. It's something really cute with out being over powering

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/9/2012 2:30:00 PM More reviews by Xaephan

WnW eyeshadows are usually really nice, and this one is no exception, but it just wasn't for me. The colours didn't show up well on my skin tone (I'm very yellow, even for an Asian, and I tan easily), and I felt that the shadow was just too shimmery and powdery for me. There's a ton of fallout just from swiping an applicator or brush over the shadow, so it's messy and wasteful.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/8/2012 5:02:00 PM More reviews by AndreaMCA

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This one is just ok. I do admit they blend very nicely and the colors are nice but they just don't really show that well on me. I'm a medium skin tone and I feel when I have them on they wash me out and I feel like I need to add other colors on top of them to actually show up on me. I do like other wet n wild palettes but this one was a miss for me.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 6/7/2012 12:11:00 AM More reviews by derivedhope

I'm a HUGE fan of wet n wild, and especially their shadows. But if you're going to get just one, don't get this one. I was pretty disappointed to find that the shades in this trio are super sheer..mostly just shimmer. Nothing like their usual highly pigmented shadows! I can still find a use for it, but I wouldn't really reach for this palette every day.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/1/2012 10:19:00 AM More reviews by ivanabacowboy

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

After reading all the great reviews here, had to try this trio. Under $3 so super cheap! Just to be clear, these shadows do not hold a candle to the likes of the new UD, Shiseido or some NARS duos. But for the price, they are definitely decent shadows! I got all day wear using with NARS eye primer. WnW has much improved over the years! I would definitely repurchase and recommend. Good quality at a great price point. Packaging is well what you would expect with a sub-$3 trio of course. These are some good shadows at this price point!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/31/2012 4:12:00 PM More reviews by jordansmommy310

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is a very good palette for a neutral look and perfect for work or school. I am just not a fan of how pink the lid shade appears on me but its still pretty nonetheless. I wear whenever I don't want that "whole lot of makeup" look or whenever I want something fast and cute.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/29/2012 9:02:00 AM More reviews by baby_grazi_x05

What is THIS nonsense? $2.99 shadows that are just as good as some of my more expensive ones? Well, okay. I'm not going to go that far since the colors are a LITTLE chalky. But this is perfect for an everyday look. The colors are just enough to give me a polished look and they blend easily so it takes no time at all to do my makeup. With a base, they last forever! Will repurchase and look into other colors!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/27/2012 5:46:00 PM More reviews by FeloniaJames

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is my favorite eyeshadow palette. I own a bunch of palettes, so I haven't repurchased yet - but This one looks better on me than any of the others.

It's very natural, even on my fair skin.

I highly recommend it, because it's pretty versatile. You can make if fairly dark by using mostly the brown, and bright and subtle by using more of the pink and cream.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/27/2012 4:05:00 PM More reviews by echoflow

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I often have trouble with blending other eyeshadow colors, but not with this palette. I also like that the colors show up very naturally and it doesn't take a lot of effort to put them on. I usually just follow the color guideline and it looks perfect!