November 27, 2014 | 1446 users online

Eye Shadow - Wet 'n' Wild - Color Icon Trio - Walking on Eggshells

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 7/9/2012 9:28:00 AM More reviews by amoenaonline

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I'm love with this trio, it's absolutely perfect for an everyday makeup. I'm also very impressed with the quality, they are super pigmented. The only thing I don't like is the package. I have long nails and I always have to worry about breaking them when I open the package without any tools. It won't keep me from repurchasing though!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2012 7:49:00 AM More reviews by curlygirl03

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love these eyeshadows. The quality is on par with Mac and Urban Decay. They're buttery, soft, and longwearing. The colors are beautiful and pigmented all for the price of 3 dollars ! This is yet another gem from WnW. Its 3 everday looks in one package.What else can I say ? Go buy this trio, I promise you won't regret it.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/6/2012 1:01:00 AM More reviews by purpleshoes

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this! It's super cheap, the colours are super pigmented, and they wear all day without much fallout. I use this palette as my go-to look most of the time, and as long as I use primer, the eyeshadows stay put until I take them off.
One thing that I wouldn't rave about is the packaging. I have stubby nails and sometimes it's very hard to open and I have to use a nail file or the end of a brush. I think the actual product makes up for it, though.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/4/2012 10:48:00 PM More reviews by DaphneBelle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Fantastic combination of colours.

This is my favourite go to day palette.

Lovely subtle nude colours that make my green eyes pop.

Great value for money.

Just love em!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/4/2012 10:38:00 PM More reviews by doctordoom

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

LOVE! i can have just this in my makeup bag and i'll be set on eyeshadow for days. the combo of the 3 how they recommend is perfect and is definitely a go to. the lid colour is to die for, ever so slightly reminds me of urban decay sin in the way that it's a perfect lid colour. would recommend this to ANYONE in a second

rated 5 of 5 on 7/4/2012 10:17:00 PM More reviews by saharanights

This is what I reach for whenever I want a natural look for daytime. The eyelid color is very pretty. All the colors in this palette are. Love it!

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/1/2012 7:27:00 PM More reviews by Candy123718

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really like this trio. The main thing that made me want to buy it was because of the colors and that I heard good things on the internet. All three eyeshadows in this trio are very pigmented. One swipe with my finger is enough for me to pat it on my eyelid area. They are also soft as well. These colors are shimmery, but not too shimmery which is what I like. Another thing I like is that these colors are versatile, I can easily get a daytime or nighttime look with this trio. Overall, I love this palette, and for the price, you can't beat it. I will definitely purchase other colors in this line.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 7/1/2012 3:28:00 PM More reviews by dtormon

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Black

I love this trio! It makes a neutral look super easy, and the e/s are extremely pigmented and creamy. They have good lasting power as well. With its tiny price tag, this is such a steal.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/28/2012 11:36:00 PM More reviews by ohudsono

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Beautiful! This is an amazing trio for a great price. I mostly buy high end products and never looked twice at Wet 'n' Wild, but I saw a youtube video featuring these colors and decided to try it out. They are incredibly smooth and have great color payoff. The tones compliment my hazel eyes. I can usually get a full day wear without creasing if I used udpp. Overall, I am very please and will def repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/28/2012 9:39:00 PM More reviews by jmb5207

Do you love the Big Beautiful Eyes palette from Benefit? Have you run out of the light pink color and having a hard time finding a match? The eyelid color is a perfect dupe for the pink in the Benefit palette! I put the benefit shadow on one eye, and the wet and wild on the other. They were virtually impossible to distinguish one from the other. I really like the rest of the shadows too, but the pink eyelid color is such a good dupe that I will be buying this again for when I run out. I was skeptical at first because I have used wet and wild shadows before but was left unimpressed. I bought this trio at the supermarket on a whim because I saw a lot of people on YouTube rave about them, I was not expecting much in terms of pigment, but I was so wrong!!!

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No