January 30, 2015 | 1866 users online

Eye Shadow - Wet 'n' Wild - Color Icon Trio - Walking on Eggshells

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 8/22/2012 2:20:00 AM More reviews by Kaseyjb

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I stumbled upon numerous reviews raving about this eyeshadow trio, and everybody seemed to be going ga-ga over the pigmentation of the brown color! However, for me, the brown was the least pigmented, and I had to really dig to get a good amount onto my brush and eyelid. It is good for a very subtle, every day look, which I love! The pink color was beautiful, so I definitely give it that! Also, the white color was for the eyebrow bone, but I also used it for the inner corners of my eye=) I also love how affordable Wet 'n' Wild products are.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/20/2012 11:50:00 AM More reviews by BeautifulConverse

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is a gorgeous palette with all the eyeshadows containing shimmer. May be a tad intimidating to matte lovers (like myself) since it is very shimmery but it's definitely worth the risk! The neturals all come together so beautifuly! I'm a glasses wearer so I want the shadows to be visible behind my frames but not overpowering: this does the trick. The shadows are somewhat sheer but does not lack pigmentation at all. The 'Eyelid' color is a sheer but pigmented nude, ballerina pink. The 'Crease' is a soft brown with bronze undertones. I was a bit disappointed in this shadow because it was actually lighter on my crease rather than in the palette. Lastly, the 'Browbone' shade is a beautiful snowflake white, gives off a nice highlight. The price is awesome! I paid $2.99. This is a huge hit Wet 'n' Wild!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/19/2012 8:16:00 PM More reviews by hellokitty98

i loooove these eye shadows ! i love this combination and looks so amazing on !
- highly pigmented
- easy blending
- nice natural look
i am in love w/ this trio and its less then like 4 $ so its soooo amazing !

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/19/2012 11:45:00 AM More reviews by nesslee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

i like all of the three colors in it for a natural look, and i use this quad very often. but i have to say that especially the crease color is too blendable with a brush because it disappears as you blend it. so, i actually use my fingers to apply and blend. the shadows are extremely powdery and easy to blend, but this is not always as great as one might think.. on the other hand, once applied (with my fingers in this case), lasting power is there.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/11/2012 6:38:00 PM More reviews by CristabelJ

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I use this every day! It is such a versatile palette that is perfect for everyone. I can use the palette with day and night looks, and you cant beat the price! Excellent pigmentation and staying power.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/11/2012 9:50:00 AM More reviews by AnnaCate007

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I have lots and lots of high end shadows. I have been totally neglecting them because of this little palette. It is the perfect everyday eye look for me. I can either use the Lid shade as an all over wash of color on days when I dont need to much drama or I can use all three shades and create a nice dimensional eye look. It isn't too dark that it looks "smokey" or night time. You could easily smoke it out though with the help of a darker bronze shadow or dark brown if you felt like it. They are all shimmery though, which might not be everyones thing. I sometimes balance out the look a bit with a matte highlight (WnW brule is my HG matte highlight color). I love how small the actual palette is but how much product you get. This is PERFECT for traveling. Compact, 3 amazing colors all in one, and dirt cheap so that if something does happen to it, it is easily replaceable at any drugstore or big box store for under 4 bucks. Colors are extremely pigmented, what you see in the pan is what you get on your eyes. And they are smooth and buttery. They can have a bit of fall out, but I haven't had any real issues yet. I will definitely repurchase again and again!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/21/2012 11:15:00 PM More reviews by purplesoul

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

A fantastic palette for a pretty everyday eye, perfect for work. The colors are pigmented and soft, and would be complimentary on most skintones. The brown is nice and matte, and looks very pretty blended with the pink. I particularly love the white color in the palette for my browbone, and sometimes I even sweep a little of it down my nose for highlighting. At $3.99 per palette, you can't go wrong!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/21/2012 9:42:00 PM More reviews by MelanieAnn

I absolutely love this trio! The colors look so great together on the eye and are all very pigmented. I wear each of the colors as they are specified and I even use the brushes that it comes with! It is such a fast and easy way to get a pretty everyday eye.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/16/2012 7:11:00 PM More reviews by mikxoh

For $2-3 this isnít a bad investment. However I already have a ton of e/s that resemble the browbone (shimmery vanilla-ish) and eyelid (pinkish champagne) color. Both colors can be used as a wash of colors all over the eyelids on my lazy days. The crease color looked so muddy and weird on my skin tone. Iím 118 shade for MUF HD foundation.

I think the brown crease color is too warm for my complexion? It made me look a bit bruised which is so weird because Iíve never had a problem with any sort of brown shades before :
continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 7/15/2012 1:08:00 AM More reviews by girrlbot

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

AWESOME! The shadows are highly pigmented and go on perfectly and smooth! I think this trio is perfect for a natural, daytime, everyday smokey eye. It's my new favorite! The only thing I dislike is the packaging...it can be tricky to open, but other than that I have no complaints!!! :)