Wet 'n' Wild Color Icon Trio - Walking on Eggshells

Price: $

Price: $

on 9/1/2012 4:10:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This is such a pretty palette!
These days it is so hard to find drugstore products and good quality in the same package. This palette is very simple yet so stunning!
I know everyone raves about these eyeshadows so I'll just be straight up: the colors are gorgeous shimmery neutrals, they are crazily pigmented, and they're literally 3 bucks.
The only bad thing I could say about this trio is that there is quite some fallout, but you could use a primer or if your lazy like me just dust off the eyeshadow on your cheeks. OR you could actually use the pink or white (depending on your skin tone) as a highlight for your face.
Hope this was helpful xx

on 9/1/2012 2:36:00 AM

OMG I love this trio. I can't express the love I have for the quality of these eyeshadows. It is truly comparable to higher end brand but so much cheaper. Wet n Wild eyeshadows to me are way better than other drugstore product because it doesn't flake off and the pigmentation is awesome. At the end of the day the colors stay true and doesn't look muddy like other drugstore eyeshadows. If u haven't given this trio a try u're missing out it won't hurt ur wallet. I'm satisfied.

on 8/22/2012 2:20:00 AM

I stumbled upon numerous reviews raving about this eyeshadow trio, and everybody seemed to be going ga-ga over the pigmentation of the brown color! However, for me, the brown was the least pigmented, and I had to really dig to get a good amount onto my brush and eyelid. It is good for a very subtle, every day look, which I love! The pink color was beautiful, so I definitely give it that! Also, the white color was for the eyebrow bone, but I also used it for the inner corners of my eye=) I also love how affordable Wet 'n' Wild products are.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

This is a gorgeous palette with all the eyeshadows containing shimmer. May be a tad intimidating to matte lovers (like myself) since it is very shimmery but it's definitely worth the risk! The neturals all come together so beautifuly! I'm a glasses wearer so I want the shadows to be visible behind my frames but not overpowering: this does the trick. The shadows are somewhat sheer but does not lack pigmentation at all. The 'Eyelid' color is a sheer but pigmented nude, ballerina pink. The 'Crease' is a soft brown with bronze undertones. I was a bit disappointed in this shadow because it was actually lighter on my crease rather than in the palette. Lastly, the 'Browbone' shade is a beautiful snowflake white, gives off a nice highlight. The price is awesome! I paid $2.99. This is a huge hit Wet 'n' Wild!

on 8/19/2012 8:16:00 PM

i loooove these eye shadows ! i love this combination and looks so amazing on !
- highly pigmented
- easy blending
- nice natural look
i am in love w/ this trio and its less then like 4 $ so its soooo amazing !

on 8/19/2012 11:45:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

i like all of the three colors in it for a natural look, and i use this quad very often. but i have to say that especially the crease color is too blendable with a brush because it disappears as you blend it. so, i actually use my fingers to apply and blend. the shadows are extremely powdery and easy to blend, but this is not always as great as one might think.. on the other hand, once applied (with my fingers in this case), lasting power is there.

on 8/11/2012 6:38:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I use this every day! It is such a versatile palette that is perfect for everyone. I can use the palette with day and night looks, and you cant beat the price! Excellent pigmentation and staying power.

on 8/11/2012 9:50:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I have lots and lots of high end shadows. I have been totally neglecting them because of this little palette. It is the perfect everyday eye look for me. I can either use the Lid shade as an all over wash of color on days when I dont need to much drama or I can use all three shades and create a nice dimensional eye look. It isn't too dark that it looks "smokey" or night time. You could easily smoke it out though with the help of a darker bronze shadow or dark brown if you felt like it. They are all shimmery though, which might not be everyones thing. I sometimes balance out the look a bit with a matte highlight (WnW brule is my HG matte highlight color). I love how small the actual palette is but how much product you get. This is PERFECT for traveling. Compact, 3 amazing colors all in one, and dirt cheap so that if something does happen to it, it is easily replaceable at any drugstore or big box store for under 4 bucks. Colors are extremely pigmented, what you see in the pan is what you get on your eyes. And they are smooth and buttery. They can have a bit of fall out, but I haven't had any real issues yet. I will definitely repurchase again and again!

on 7/21/2012 11:15:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

A fantastic palette for a pretty everyday eye, perfect for work. The colors are pigmented and soft, and would be complimentary on most skintones. The brown is nice and matte, and looks very pretty blended with the pink. I particularly love the white color in the palette for my browbone, and sometimes I even sweep a little of it down my nose for highlighting. At $3.99 per palette, you can't go wrong!

on 7/21/2012 9:42:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I absolutely love this trio! The colors look so great together on the eye and are all very pigmented. I wear each of the colors as they are specified and I even use the brushes that it comes with! It is such a fast and easy way to get a pretty everyday eye.