September 2, 2014 | 1835 users online

Eye Shadow - Wet 'n' Wild - Color Icon Trio - Walking on Eggshells

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 7/4/2012 10:17:00 PM More reviews by saharanights

This is what I reach for whenever I want a natural look for daytime. The eyelid color is very pretty. All the colors in this palette are. Love it!

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/1/2012 7:27:00 PM More reviews by Candy123718

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really like this trio. The main thing that made me want to buy it was because of the colors and that I heard good things on the internet. All three eyeshadows in this trio are very pigmented. One swipe with my finger is enough for me to pat it on my eyelid area. They are also soft as well. These colors are shimmery, but not too shimmery which is what I like. Another thing I like is that these colors are versatile, I can easily get a daytime or nighttime look with this trio. Overall, I love this palette, and for the price, you can't beat it. I will definitely purchase other colors in this line.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 7/1/2012 3:28:00 PM More reviews by dtormon

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Black

I love this trio! It makes a neutral look super easy, and the e/s are extremely pigmented and creamy. They have good lasting power as well. With its tiny price tag, this is such a steal.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/28/2012 11:36:00 PM More reviews by ohudsono

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Beautiful! This is an amazing trio for a great price. I mostly buy high end products and never looked twice at Wet 'n' Wild, but I saw a youtube video featuring these colors and decided to try it out. They are incredibly smooth and have great color payoff. The tones compliment my hazel eyes. I can usually get a full day wear without creasing if I used udpp. Overall, I am very please and will def repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/28/2012 9:39:00 PM More reviews by jmb5207

Do you love the Big Beautiful Eyes palette from Benefit? Have you run out of the light pink color and having a hard time finding a match? The eyelid color is a perfect dupe for the pink in the Benefit palette! I put the benefit shadow on one eye, and the wet and wild on the other. They were virtually impossible to distinguish one from the other. I really like the rest of the shadows too, but the pink eyelid color is such a good dupe that I will be buying this again for when I run out. I was skeptical at first because I have used wet and wild shadows before but was left unimpressed. I bought this trio at the supermarket on a whim because I saw a lot of people on YouTube rave about them, I was not expecting much in terms of pigment, but I was so wrong!!!

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 6/28/2012 12:42:00 AM More reviews by mzmaheen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

Okay so I'm going to start off by saying the brown color is the reason why I got this palette.

The pink and white just don't do it for me, I'm an nc40 and they make my eyes looked washed out and ashy..

The packaging sucks, but it's like that with all WnW, they crumble easily.

The brown eye shadow is the BOMB!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/26/2012 2:23:00 PM More reviews by danafoxx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

i am in love with this trio it is PERFECT. all the colors come out really well on my skintone and look so natural. i can not believe i hadn't used wnw shadows before, i am smitten. i got this one, and silent treatment for $3.10 all together. what a steal, will for sure repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/26/2012 2:08:00 PM More reviews by MiniAndBoss

Great palette for that sunkissed, bronzy, effortless summer look. All the colors are pigmented and smooth. So easy to use and looks great on my nc30 skin. The pinky color on the lid and the golden Brown color in the crease really brighten up my brown eyes. Will repurchase, especially for $3!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/24/2012 1:40:00 AM More reviews by xCrystaal

I love this product, Period.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/23/2012 10:15:00 PM More reviews by Ferrishyn

OMG! I am so in love with this trio! It is the PERFECT neutral eye colors! I bought this around the same time as I finally broke down and purchased the Naked Palette 2 from UD. Needless to say, I ended up using this palette more than UD. I found the colors to be similar and just as pigmented as UD. The lid and brow bone color are insanely pretty. The other WnW trio that is fairly similar to this one is Sweet as Candy, except that is more pink.
This trio is very much for everyday use and is very buttery to apply and so pigmented. My favorite trio from WnW now.