July 25, 2014 | 1869 users online

Eye Shadow - Wet 'n' Wild - Color Icon Trio - Walking on Eggshells

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 6/26/2012 2:08:00 PM More reviews by MiniAndBoss

Great palette for that sunkissed, bronzy, effortless summer look. All the colors are pigmented and smooth. So easy to use and looks great on my nc30 skin. The pinky color on the lid and the golden Brown color in the crease really brighten up my brown eyes. Will repurchase, especially for $3!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/24/2012 1:40:00 AM More reviews by xCrystaal

I love this product, Period.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/23/2012 10:15:00 PM More reviews by Ferrishyn

OMG! I am so in love with this trio! It is the PERFECT neutral eye colors! I bought this around the same time as I finally broke down and purchased the Naked Palette 2 from UD. Needless to say, I ended up using this palette more than UD. I found the colors to be similar and just as pigmented as UD. The lid and brow bone color are insanely pretty. The other WnW trio that is fairly similar to this one is Sweet as Candy, except that is more pink.
This trio is very much for everyday use and is very buttery to apply and so pigmented. My favorite trio from WnW now.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/22/2012 3:53:00 PM More reviews by latoyaoneall

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love this trio!!! It's perfect for everyday, and as always the colors are super pigmented. They also blend perfectly! Unfortunately the packaging is cheap but the shadow quality outweighs that. This is definitely a keeper in my book, and I'll buy it again and again!

rated 2 of 5 on 6/19/2012 5:25:00 AM More reviews by sourrcherry

This was only okay for me. The pink and white shadows look the same against my skin tone so I have been wearing a different lid color. Is also a mission just to open the thing..I won't buy again because I'd rather spend a few more bucks to get a better drugstore eyeshadow (revlon colorstay quads are great)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/19/2012 4:53:00 AM More reviews by makeupguru1112

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

LOVE THIS i wear EVERYDAY sometimes i pair it with a darker crease usaually use my urban decay on the crease when im going out or on the weekwnds but for everyday normal natural but sexy look this is it you can always play with the crease making it darker and what not really love the eyelid color great for $3 only downside is i always tend to throw in in my bag or drop it which tends to brake the shadows but that happens even with mac or other expensive ones...at least with this if it breaks oh well go but another :)

rated 4 of 5 on 6/19/2012 3:30:00 AM More reviews by Nicollete

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

LOVE. I am not a big eyes hadow wearer, I usually will just tight line and mascara, but when I do wear eye shadow I am constantly reaching for this wonderful little palette.it's just gorgeous. I love the lid color. It's what I wanted mac's expensive pink to be. you can really build up the crease color if you want, but go light and this trio gives just the prettiest natural look like i like, like i'm just naturally gorgeous, haha.
I HIGHLY recommend!!!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/18/2012 2:02:00 PM More reviews by imissjoe

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

It's alright, but without a primer or good brushes it's useless. Hardly any pigmentation. If you're just starting to get into makeup and you're looking for something very natural then I would suggest this, just be aware of the little to no pigmentation.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/18/2012 12:06:00 AM More reviews by kbenard

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Dark, Neutral Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love the colors And shadow quality, but I'm allergic. This shadow made my lids tender, itchy and swollen.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/17/2012 9:47:00 PM More reviews by katharineb

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Fantastic group of eyeshadows - pigmented, creamy, shimmery, not frosty. Very high quality - the pinkish colour is very similar to Stila Kitten but I actually like this one better! The brown is similar to MAC Woodwinked - again I like this one better. The palest colour is similar to MAC Nylon. Price was $4 at Walmart - can not bet this. Great value even if you only liked one of the colours.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No