December 22, 2014 | 1685 users online

Eye Shadow - Wet 'n' Wild - Color Icon Trio - Walking on Eggshells

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 7/21/2012 9:42:00 PM More reviews by MelanieAnn

I absolutely love this trio! The colors look so great together on the eye and are all very pigmented. I wear each of the colors as they are specified and I even use the brushes that it comes with! It is such a fast and easy way to get a pretty everyday eye.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/16/2012 7:11:00 PM More reviews by mikxoh

For $2-3 this isnít a bad investment. However I already have a ton of e/s that resemble the browbone (shimmery vanilla-ish) and eyelid (pinkish champagne) color. Both colors can be used as a wash of colors all over the eyelids on my lazy days. The crease color looked so muddy and weird on my skin tone. Iím 118 shade for MUF HD foundation.

I think the brown crease color is too warm for my complexion? It made me look a bit bruised which is so weird because Iíve never had a problem with any sort of brown shades before :
continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 7/15/2012 1:08:00 AM More reviews by girrlbot

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

AWESOME! The shadows are highly pigmented and go on perfectly and smooth! I think this trio is perfect for a natural, daytime, everyday smokey eye. It's my new favorite! The only thing I dislike is the packaging...it can be tricky to open, but other than that I have no complaints!!! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2012 1:36:00 PM More reviews by lostlovefound

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

-Pretty, natural colours
-Creamy, blendable and very pigmented shadows
-Very affordable!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/9/2012 9:28:00 AM More reviews by amoenaonline

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I'm love with this trio, it's absolutely perfect for an everyday makeup. I'm also very impressed with the quality, they are super pigmented. The only thing I don't like is the package. I have long nails and I always have to worry about breaking them when I open the package without any tools. It won't keep me from repurchasing though!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2012 7:49:00 AM More reviews by curlygirl03

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love these eyeshadows. The quality is on par with Mac and Urban Decay. They're buttery, soft, and longwearing. The colors are beautiful and pigmented all for the price of 3 dollars ! This is yet another gem from WnW. Its 3 everday looks in one package.What else can I say ? Go buy this trio, I promise you won't regret it.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/6/2012 1:01:00 AM More reviews by purpleshoes

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this! It's super cheap, the colours are super pigmented, and they wear all day without much fallout. I use this palette as my go-to look most of the time, and as long as I use primer, the eyeshadows stay put until I take them off.
One thing that I wouldn't rave about is the packaging. I have stubby nails and sometimes it's very hard to open and I have to use a nail file or the end of a brush. I think the actual product makes up for it, though.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/4/2012 10:48:00 PM More reviews by DaphneBelle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Fantastic combination of colours.

This is my favourite go to day palette.

Lovely subtle nude colours that make my green eyes pop.

Great value for money.

Just love em!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/4/2012 10:38:00 PM More reviews by doctordoom

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

LOVE! i can have just this in my makeup bag and i'll be set on eyeshadow for days. the combo of the 3 how they recommend is perfect and is definitely a go to. the lid colour is to die for, ever so slightly reminds me of urban decay sin in the way that it's a perfect lid colour. would recommend this to ANYONE in a second

rated 5 of 5 on 7/4/2012 10:17:00 PM More reviews by saharanights

This is what I reach for whenever I want a natural look for daytime. The eyelid color is very pretty. All the colors in this palette are. Love it!

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No