Wet 'n' Wild Color Icon Trio - Walking on Eggshells

Price: $

Price: $

on 9/16/2012 5:25:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

I love this, especially the top color. I use it for a highlight, and an all over lid color. Today I dropped this palette and it cracked, i lost all of the colors except the highlight :( Be careful with the wet n wild palettes, they don't travel well, luckily they're cheap.

on 9/12/2012 12:52:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Overall: 4

Price: 1 ($2.96 CAN)

Packaging: 4

Buy again: yes

------------------------------------------

I bought this trio because everyone's been talking about it. I love neutral colours, so I gravitated towards it instantly. The colours are beautiful, wearable, and shimmery, so it's great to brighten the eyes. If you don't like shimmer, you won't like these.

I have no problem with creasing or fall out, so for me, it's great. And the fact that I can pick up one of these palettes for less than $3, is even better!

on 9/6/2012 8:47:00 PM

I really love this eyesahdow! Overall, I'm very impressed by this product's pigmentation, and it doesn't crease for hours! I consider this MAC quality for only $2. I can't wait to buy more palettes!

on 9/1/2012 9:11:00 AM

I obviously am in the very small minority here, but I hate these shadows. I have bought several, thinking that I must have just gotten a bad one or something, but I hate them. They crease on me faster than anything, I hate the fallout, and I just don't get the love. These colors do look pretty in the palette.

on 9/1/2012 4:10:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This is such a pretty palette!
These days it is so hard to find drugstore products and good quality in the same package. This palette is very simple yet so stunning!
I know everyone raves about these eyeshadows so I'll just be straight up: the colors are gorgeous shimmery neutrals, they are crazily pigmented, and they're literally 3 bucks.
The only bad thing I could say about this trio is that there is quite some fallout, but you could use a primer or if your lazy like me just dust off the eyeshadow on your cheeks. OR you could actually use the pink or white (depending on your skin tone) as a highlight for your face.
Hope this was helpful xx

on 9/1/2012 2:36:00 AM

OMG I love this trio. I can't express the love I have for the quality of these eyeshadows. It is truly comparable to higher end brand but so much cheaper. Wet n Wild eyeshadows to me are way better than other drugstore product because it doesn't flake off and the pigmentation is awesome. At the end of the day the colors stay true and doesn't look muddy like other drugstore eyeshadows. If u haven't given this trio a try u're missing out it won't hurt ur wallet. I'm satisfied.

on 8/22/2012 2:20:00 AM

I stumbled upon numerous reviews raving about this eyeshadow trio, and everybody seemed to be going ga-ga over the pigmentation of the brown color! However, for me, the brown was the least pigmented, and I had to really dig to get a good amount onto my brush and eyelid. It is good for a very subtle, every day look, which I love! The pink color was beautiful, so I definitely give it that! Also, the white color was for the eyebrow bone, but I also used it for the inner corners of my eye=) I also love how affordable Wet 'n' Wild products are.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

This is a gorgeous palette with all the eyeshadows containing shimmer. May be a tad intimidating to matte lovers (like myself) since it is very shimmery but it's definitely worth the risk! The neturals all come together so beautifuly! I'm a glasses wearer so I want the shadows to be visible behind my frames but not overpowering: this does the trick. The shadows are somewhat sheer but does not lack pigmentation at all. The 'Eyelid' color is a sheer but pigmented nude, ballerina pink. The 'Crease' is a soft brown with bronze undertones. I was a bit disappointed in this shadow because it was actually lighter on my crease rather than in the palette. Lastly, the 'Browbone' shade is a beautiful snowflake white, gives off a nice highlight. The price is awesome! I paid $2.99. This is a huge hit Wet 'n' Wild!

on 8/19/2012 8:16:00 PM

i loooove these eye shadows ! i love this combination and looks so amazing on !
- highly pigmented
- easy blending
- nice natural look
i am in love w/ this trio and its less then like 4 $ so its soooo amazing !

on 8/19/2012 11:45:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

i like all of the three colors in it for a natural look, and i use this quad very often. but i have to say that especially the crease color is too blendable with a brush because it disappears as you blend it. so, i actually use my fingers to apply and blend. the shadows are extremely powdery and easy to blend, but this is not always as great as one might think.. on the other hand, once applied (with my fingers in this case), lasting power is there.