November 27, 2014 | 1602 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Almay - Non-Oily Eye Makeup Remover Pads

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2008 11:33:00 PM More reviews by Primmadonna

I love these! Usually the skin around the eyes is sensitive and this didn't irritate my skin at all. My eyeliner came off so easily, i didn't have to rub which was great. Gotta love these....i probably won't ever change.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/31/2008 8:07:00 PM More reviews by lincra

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

These generally work very well except for a little problem I have had. The last couple of times I have bought these they seem to already be dried up as soon as I open them even though the protective seal is still intact. I don't know whether I have gotten bad batches but it has happened more that once. Also I do always need more than one pad to get all my eye makeup off and I don't really even wear all that much. This might have something to do with them being dried up I guess.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/19/2008 8:38:00 PM More reviews by faith2131

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have used these for years. I never have to rub too hard, which is awesome, the skin near your eyes is so sensitive. I always buy the oil-free pads. Once I made a mistake of buying the regular moisturing pads, with oil, and I was really disappointed. I will never buy those again. Left way too much oil around my eyes.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/14/2008 12:41:00 PM More reviews by stefrand

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love these pads! I've been using them for years, and I'm a big fan. They don't irritate my eyes, and they remove my difficult eyeliner and mascara without any harsh scrubbing. I don't usually use them on their own...I always start with these pads, then rinse my eye area, then wash with my evening face cleanser, then rinse again. It's a great combo that removes all my makeup without stripping my skin of moisture or stressing it out after a long day. They do seem to dry out a little on top...I really like the idea of rotating the stack of pads when that starts to happen!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/7/2008 10:29:00 PM More reviews by gcgymnast903

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

i love these :) they smell really good and work even better and they are the perfect size to use on your eyes ..unlike others that are huge and u end up wasting 80 percent cause you only used a corner ..and thats saying alot coming from me because i love eye makeup and use tons of eyeshadow and this works great to get all the eyeliner and shadow off

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/7/2008 4:53:00 PM More reviews by mitabird

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

These are just ok. The pads aren't big enough, IMO and they don't remove all of my mascara with one pad. I have to use two of them.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/7/2008 12:57:00 PM More reviews by srscott

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

These are great! I use eye makeup that is not waterproof, but still rather difficult to remove. (example: Colorstay eyeliner) I wash my entire face with my usual facial cleanser and then use one of these to remove anything left on my eyes. It only takes one. Then I rinse again with water. Perfect!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/3/2008 12:18:00 AM More reviews by Jackiehunter212

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

These little wipes are amazing!!!! I don't wear that much eye makeup (mascara, and occasionally eyeshadow. VERY rarely I will wear eyeliner, probably like once a month) and this removes everything... but then again what wouldn't?

The amazing part is that it can remove my sister's eye makeup, and here is what she wears everyday:

.MAC liquid Liner

.MAC pigments

.Layers of MAC Eyeshadows

.Wet n' Wild Pencil Liner

. MAC Mascara

.Wet n' Wild glitter

. Occasionally more.

She uses about 2-3 pads for each eye, and she gets rid of EVERYTHING! It's a little miracle worker! continued >>

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/3/2008 12:13:00 AM More reviews by isitfriday

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I am not sure why this is so popular, i can not stand these pads. they burn my eyes, you need about 6 pads to get your mascara, eyeliner and eyeshadow off- and then you need to wash it all off, while not being able to see or open your eyes! i would never buy these again, never ever.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/1/2008 10:17:00 PM More reviews by volshorn08

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I actually like these. They don't irritate the skin around my eyes, and they take off all of my makeup. BUT it does take me 3 pads, front and back, to do it. I had tried the "moisturizing" ones before they made them "new" and those were terrible, imo, but that's a different review...