April 16, 2014 | 1948 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Almay - Non-Oily Eye Makeup Remover Pads

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/7/2008 4:53:00 PM More reviews by mitabird

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

These are just ok. The pads aren't big enough, IMO and they don't remove all of my mascara with one pad. I have to use two of them.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/7/2008 12:57:00 PM More reviews by srscott

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

These are great! I use eye makeup that is not waterproof, but still rather difficult to remove. (example: Colorstay eyeliner) I wash my entire face with my usual facial cleanser and then use one of these to remove anything left on my eyes. It only takes one. Then I rinse again with water. Perfect!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/3/2008 12:18:00 AM More reviews by Jackiehunter212

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

These little wipes are amazing!!!! I don't wear that much eye makeup (mascara, and occasionally eyeshadow. VERY rarely I will wear eyeliner, probably like once a month) and this removes everything... but then again what wouldn't?

The amazing part is that it can remove my sister's eye makeup, and here is what she wears everyday:

.MAC liquid Liner

.MAC pigments

.Layers of MAC Eyeshadows

.Wet n' Wild Pencil Liner

. MAC Mascara

.Wet n' Wild glitter

. Occasionally more.

She uses about 2-3 pads for each eye, and she gets rid of EVERYTHING! It's a little miracle worker! continued >>

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/3/2008 12:13:00 AM More reviews by isitfriday

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I am not sure why this is so popular, i can not stand these pads. they burn my eyes, you need about 6 pads to get your mascara, eyeliner and eyeshadow off- and then you need to wash it all off, while not being able to see or open your eyes! i would never buy these again, never ever.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/1/2008 10:17:00 PM More reviews by volshorn08

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I actually like these. They don't irritate the skin around my eyes, and they take off all of my makeup. BUT it does take me 3 pads, front and back, to do it. I had tried the "moisturizing" ones before they made them "new" and those were terrible, imo, but that's a different review...

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/25/2008 11:05:00 PM More reviews by dv_27

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

These are sooo much better than the moisturizing version. But it does a ok job of removing the MAC Fluidline(i use upto 4 pads at a time) I am better off with the jojoba oil and a cotton pad...this is the last thing u wanna do before going to bed..guess i will alternating this with the jojoba oil till i find a replacement.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/8/2008 7:55:00 PM More reviews by CathyEarnshaw

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love these! I've been using them forever. They are convienient little pads soaked with eye makeup remover.
They're not messy, work well and they don't irritate my sensitive eyes.
I use them even with waterproof mascara.
Cheap too!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/1/2008 4:41:00 PM More reviews by x3actress

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I've been using this product faithfully since I started wearing eye makeup. It doesnt remove the eye makeup as quickly as the liquid version, but it is a heck of a lot less mess. It's perfect! I can get all my eyemakup off (Powder Eyeshadow, Voluminous Mascara, Revlon Colorstay Black Eyeliner on top and bottom) of BOTH eyes with just one pad (using one side of the pad for each eye). And that's without soap and water! I don't have naturally oily skin, but this doesn't leave any oily residue either way. Great price, great product.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/20/2008 12:44:00 AM More reviews by dearnikky

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

haha i just smelled mine because of ava79's comment about the vodka- so true!!

i bought these because of all the good reviews..and it says #1 brand in america on it but these are pretty crappy.

i use washable mascara (maybelline full and soft- thanks MUA) and no eye shadow or liner. it takes like 4 pads for each eye and the lid is clean but i have racoon eyes afterwards. the product like breaks down the mascara and then smears it into your skin. even using another pad won't take it off.

i'm gonna try to return these. what a waste of $5.

it does say "new" on mine and has some cucumbers on it - a different jar than pictured so they must have taken out the magic ingredient!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/17/2008 10:07:00 AM More reviews by Percephone

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this. This takes off all the mascara and makeup off. I recommend this to anyone who is a little lazy when removing makeup. You know the time when you get home, and just want to slump on the couch or a just back from a night of partying. I actually have that little cute white container sitting in one of my nesting tables. Swipe the little disk, make up is gone! The disks are just the right size, no dripping, no cross contamination.
I highly recommend it.