December 19, 2014 | 1508 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Almay - Non-Oily Eye Makeup Remover Pads

rated 5 of 5 on 4/6/2008 3:02:00 AM More reviews by sunshine880

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have used these makeup remover pads for years and love them. They are quick and easy and do a great job of removing my eye makeup with no irritation. For those that have a problem with the pad being too dry - try pressing down on the pads before you take the top one out. This will make sure you have plenty of liquid on the pad. Also, make sure you get the "non-oily" kind. The "moisturizing" version is awful.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2008 11:33:00 PM More reviews by Primmadonna

I love these! Usually the skin around the eyes is sensitive and this didn't irritate my skin at all. My eyeliner came off so easily, i didn't have to rub which was great. Gotta love these....i probably won't ever change.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/31/2008 8:07:00 PM More reviews by lincra

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

These generally work very well except for a little problem I have had. The last couple of times I have bought these they seem to already be dried up as soon as I open them even though the protective seal is still intact. I don't know whether I have gotten bad batches but it has happened more that once. Also I do always need more than one pad to get all my eye makeup off and I don't really even wear all that much. This might have something to do with them being dried up I guess.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/19/2008 8:38:00 PM More reviews by faith2131

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have used these for years. I never have to rub too hard, which is awesome, the skin near your eyes is so sensitive. I always buy the oil-free pads. Once I made a mistake of buying the regular moisturing pads, with oil, and I was really disappointed. I will never buy those again. Left way too much oil around my eyes.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/14/2008 12:41:00 PM More reviews by stefrand

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love these pads! I've been using them for years, and I'm a big fan. They don't irritate my eyes, and they remove my difficult eyeliner and mascara without any harsh scrubbing. I don't usually use them on their own...I always start with these pads, then rinse my eye area, then wash with my evening face cleanser, then rinse again. It's a great combo that removes all my makeup without stripping my skin of moisture or stressing it out after a long day. They do seem to dry out a little on top...I really like the idea of rotating the stack of pads when that starts to happen!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/7/2008 10:29:00 PM More reviews by gcgymnast903

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

i love these :) they smell really good and work even better and they are the perfect size to use on your eyes ..unlike others that are huge and u end up wasting 80 percent cause you only used a corner ..and thats saying alot coming from me because i love eye makeup and use tons of eyeshadow and this works great to get all the eyeliner and shadow off

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/7/2008 4:53:00 PM More reviews by mitabird

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

These are just ok. The pads aren't big enough, IMO and they don't remove all of my mascara with one pad. I have to use two of them.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/7/2008 12:57:00 PM More reviews by srscott

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

These are great! I use eye makeup that is not waterproof, but still rather difficult to remove. (example: Colorstay eyeliner) I wash my entire face with my usual facial cleanser and then use one of these to remove anything left on my eyes. It only takes one. Then I rinse again with water. Perfect!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/3/2008 12:18:00 AM More reviews by Jackiehunter212

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

These little wipes are amazing!!!! I don't wear that much eye makeup (mascara, and occasionally eyeshadow. VERY rarely I will wear eyeliner, probably like once a month) and this removes everything... but then again what wouldn't?

The amazing part is that it can remove my sister's eye makeup, and here is what she wears everyday:

.MAC liquid Liner

.MAC pigments

.Layers of MAC Eyeshadows

.Wet n' Wild Pencil Liner

. MAC Mascara

.Wet n' Wild glitter

. Occasionally more.

She uses about 2-3 pads for each eye, and she gets rid of EVERYTHING! It's a little miracle worker! continued >>

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/3/2008 12:13:00 AM More reviews by isitfriday

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I am not sure why this is so popular, i can not stand these pads. they burn my eyes, you need about 6 pads to get your mascara, eyeliner and eyeshadow off- and then you need to wash it all off, while not being able to see or open your eyes! i would never buy these again, never ever.