Almay Non-Oily Eye Makeup Remover Pads

3.6

Aqua (Water) (Water, Eau), Poloxamer 184, Butylene Glycol, Disodium Lauroamphodiacetate, Sodium Trideceth Sulfate, Hexylene Glycol, Cucumis Sativa (Cucumber) Fruit Extract (Cucumber), Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis) Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Citric Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol 12-29-2010

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

almay's non-oily eye makeup remover pads are the absolute best. they remove water-proof makeup and do not leave an oily residue. i will never go back to liquid remover ever again. these are so easy and leave my eyelids feeling clean. beware of the moisturizing kind. they are awful!

This is really the only eye-makeup remover product I can use that won't irritate my eyes and actually works. I always need more than one pad per eye, but I tend to use a lot of eye makeup. :D
The moisturizing ones are terrible, I accidently bought them once, they made my contacts foggy when some got in my eye, and the next day I had a blemish on my eyelid! Which I didn't even know was possible. But the non-oily ones are fabulous- quick, easy, gentle, and a decent price.
Almay does make a liquid eyemakeup remover that is non-oily, but I can never find a decent applicator to use with that sort of cleanser- cotton pads seem to absorb a lot of the product (such a waste) and can shed little cotton fibers (ugh).

on 4/6/2008 3:02:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I have used these makeup remover pads for years and love them. They are quick and easy and do a great job of removing my eye makeup with no irritation. For those that have a problem with the pad being too dry - try pressing down on the pads before you take the top one out. This will make sure you have plenty of liquid on the pad. Also, make sure you get the "non-oily" kind. The "moisturizing" version is awful.

on 4/2/2008 11:33:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I love these! Usually the skin around the eyes is sensitive and this didn't irritate my skin at all. My eyeliner came off so easily, i didn't have to rub which was great. Gotta love these....i probably won't ever change.

on 3/31/2008 8:07:00 PM

These generally work very well except for a little problem I have had. The last couple of times I have bought these they seem to already be dried up as soon as I open them even though the protective seal is still intact. I don't know whether I have gotten bad batches but it has happened more that once. Also I do always need more than one pad to get all my eye makeup off and I don't really even wear all that much. This might have something to do with them being dried up I guess.

on 3/19/2008 8:38:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I have used these for years. I never have to rub too hard, which is awesome, the skin near your eyes is so sensitive. I always buy the oil-free pads. Once I made a mistake of buying the regular moisturing pads, with oil, and I was really disappointed. I will never buy those again. Left way too much oil around my eyes.

on 3/14/2008 12:41:00 PM

I love these pads! I've been using them for years, and I'm a big fan. They don't irritate my eyes, and they remove my difficult eyeliner and mascara without any harsh scrubbing. I don't usually use them on their own...I always start with these pads, then rinse my eye area, then wash with my evening face cleanser, then rinse again. It's a great combo that removes all my makeup without stripping my skin of moisture or stressing it out after a long day. They do seem to dry out a little on top...I really like the idea of rotating the stack of pads when that starts to happen!

on 3/7/2008 10:29:00 PM

i love these :) they smell really good and work even better and they are the perfect size to use on your eyes ..unlike others that are huge and u end up wasting 80 percent cause you only used a corner ..and thats saying alot coming from me because i love eye makeup and use tons of eyeshadow and this works great to get all the eyeliner and shadow off

on 3/7/2008 4:53:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

These are just ok. The pads aren't big enough, IMO and they don't remove all of my mascara with one pad. I have to use two of them.

on 3/7/2008 12:57:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

These are great! I use eye makeup that is not waterproof, but still rather difficult to remove. (example: Colorstay eyeliner) I wash my entire face with my usual facial cleanser and then use one of these to remove anything left on my eyes. It only takes one. Then I rinse again with water. Perfect!