July 29, 2014 | 1753 users online

Concealers - Garnier - Anti-Dark-Circle Eye Roller

rated 2 of 5 on 5/2/2012 5:10:00 PM More reviews by raynaflynn

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This product did not impress me whatsoever. The cooling ball does feel nice under my eyes in the morning, but other than that, I have not noticed a significant change in my dark circles. The concealing part is a joke as well. I need to put an extra layer of a different concealer on top of it in order to cover up my insanely dark circles. It creases, and for me, doesn't do tue job. For a little over 10 dollars, I do not feel that this product is worth the money. I will not repurchase despite everyone else's raves on it.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/30/2012 11:13:00 PM More reviews by alisaabby

This is a really good concealer for the dark eyes! I love it. It lasts forever too! I put a couple rolls and with my concealer brush I just gently blend it and after, it looks really good! I recommend this to everyone.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/30/2012 1:48:00 PM More reviews by sugarcookielady

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I don't write too many reviews, usually when I really love or really dislike a product. The eye roller with concealer is fantastic. I have been looking for a concealer that doesn't appear matted or crepe-y after application. This is not full coverage but gives a nice sweep of light concealer to diminish the purple under my eyes. No cracking or creasing. Tossed out my arsenal of under eye concealers-this one works.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/23/2012 7:02:00 PM More reviews by waymire01

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

This is an everyday product for me. I use it along with the clear roller since I have quite a bit of puffiness, hooded lids, and some bagginess. The combination of the two really helps a lot with all of these problems, I find after an hour or so my eyes are much smoother, less puffy, and the hoods are less. The tint in the colored roller is great, very thin consistency, super easy to blend, yet has a lot of coverage. I apply it to my entire eye, underneath, and inner corner. It really brightens everything up, and provides coverage to hide discoloration, veins, darkness, etc. It is not enough for me to use alone as undereye concealer though if I want full coverage.. but it really makes a big difference, and I find it makes an excellent base for my concealer, and if I am in a hurry I can use it alone for decent coverage in one step. I have used it on other parts of my face as well when I want just a bit of coverage for hyperpigmentation or redness and it works well there too. Love the applicator, I have never had a problem with leaking and it goes on where you want it very easily. Lasts a really long time, I have had mine for months and it is still going strong.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/20/2012 7:38:00 PM More reviews by biogurl

The product goes on quite smoothly thanks the roller ball. All you need to do is pat it gently to blend. My undereye circles are dark so I use this as a base underneath foundation during the weekdays.

If I am more well rested or I'm on the run I can wear this alone with no foundation.

You can also use this to cover light blemishes or to tone down redness. Its a very light formula that doesn't settle in creases, or pill with too much handling or in contact with other cosmetics.

I bought this product almost 6 months ago and have used it almost everyday since then and there is still a lot in the applicator. So it does last a long time and doesn't change in consistency over time.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/18/2012 2:36:00 PM More reviews by FLJutta59

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have tried every concealer at the drugstore and this one is the besr for me. It's light and blends in easy. I do not have a big undereye darkness problem. I use it more to even out my reddish undertone. It goes on so,easy and I just pat - pat - pat it in. I am in my fifthies and under eye concealer can make me look older. Not this on!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/17/2012 1:11:00 PM More reviews by glamglamglam

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I recently started using this a few days ago after watching someone on Youtube use it. I don't have dark circles, but I have puffyness and bags under my eyes due to being a full-time student (you know what I mean), and so I need a concealer to look half-way decent. I was using the Covergirl Simply Ageless concealer (which worked for months and months) but just felt like trying something else out. I really just love the little roller thing, I'm into gimmicks I guess. I swipe it on and then pat it on. Honestly, I have to use like 2-3 layers of patting but for some reason, I really like this. It looks fresh, I suppose. It's not too much different from my old concealer, but this one doesn't crease as much.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/16/2012 10:54:00 AM More reviews by tarrad

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I rated this product a 2 based on the results I had. I purchased it because I'm Italian & I have extremely dark under eye circles inherited by my father..thanks dad..lol..
I liked the applicator pen & roller ball however the product did nothing for me after 2 months using it consistently I saw no noticeable improvement. It was definitely a bummer because I still haven't found an under eye cream that works well for me.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/11/2012 12:43:00 PM More reviews by chlewie

Creased from the moment I pout it on, covered okay dark circle, nothing spectacular. I may give it another try just to see maybe it is just me!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2012 7:28:00 PM More reviews by lunitasmom

A must-have for all you dark circle sufferers! Like many of you, I've tried everything for my hereditary dark under-eye circles. This is a great "base" and cover up for my dark circles. This is very pigmented and "camouflages" those imperfections quite well. The price is decent and a little goes a long way. You can build-up if needed. I use this over my favorite eye cream and my "highlighting pen" over. Make sure you use a high quality setting powder so that it does not crease into your fine lines. I like to use Laura Mercer's translucent powder. Love it!