TRESemme Fresh Start Dry Shampoo for Oily/Straight to Normal Hair

2.1

Hydrofluorocarbon 152a, Alcohol Denatured, Zea Mays Starch (Corn), Magnesium Stearate, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Benzyl Alcohol, PPG 3 Benzyl Ether Myristate, Fragrance (Parfum), Silica Dimethyl Silylate, PVP, Kaolin, Linalool, Limonene, Butylphenyl Methypropional, Amyl Cinnamal, Hexylcinnamal, Citronellol, Geraniol, Glycerin, Citrus Grandis Fruit Extract (Grapefruit), Citrus Tangerina Peel Extract (Tangerine)

on 6/23/2011 3:18:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

It stinks! I would rather have my hair looking oily and dirty than with this thing on! So glad I decided to test it on a weekend I was to stay at home, because I had to wash my hair 1 hour later because I could not stand the smell (which lingered). Also this product makes your hair feel hard and difficult to brush. So gross!

on 6/23/2011 4:15:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Hair: Silver, Other, Other

Eyes: Violet

Left my hair feeling gross and greasy. I had to take a shower to get the chalky feeling out. I love to run my hands through my hair and my hair felt so stiff and just horrible. When I tried brushing it out, it coated my hair brush with the white powder.

I would not recommend this product to anyone.

on 6/22/2011 12:50:00 PM

My hair is thick and fine, sort of a dirty blonde . I usually wash it at night then go the next day without washing and then do it the next night. Gotta say, that doesn't really work out well because my hair gets fairly oily and gross if I go too long, so by that 2nd day I have it up and don't show my face in public.. ANYWAY since at this point I'm too lazy to change my routine, I thought dry shampoo would help out a little. In fact, I was ridiculously excited to try this TRESemme stuff out. Today is my day to wash, and this morning I sprayed some in my hair, making sure to hold it far away from my head so as not to make it clump or whatever. After I brushed it out, my hair felt clean, if not a little bushy, which is weird. It's about two hours later, and my hair still feels a little oily, but it's fairly presentable. In conclusion, I doubt I'll buy this brand again, though I've heard good reviews on the Batisse (?) dry shampoo and might try that out.

on 6/22/2011 12:41:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

It's horrible! Made my hair all white and it was hard to brush out the white residue.

on 6/21/2011 3:52:00 AM

Love this product! Its not only great for its intended use, but also as a root booster... love love love and it smells decent.. but not over powering

on 6/20/2011 10:51:00 PM

I bought this because i always slept in and had no time to take a shower. At first it left white residues on my hair and left my hair feeling really starchy but i figured out that i would try spraying it further away then 25-30 cm. It worked great and left my hair with a nice light smell plus my hair felt like i just took a shower. If this product left your hair really starchy and left white residues on you hair i recommend spraying it further away from your hair. I also noticed that people said that the product just disappeared but for me the product stayed till the end. I also recommend using the mist afterwards if your hair looks to dry with the mist it will give you a glossy look.

on 6/20/2011 2:26:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

No!! Don't buy this one girls! Batiste is much better. I really should have checked MUA before I purchased this one. I have dark brown hair so I got the horrible ashy grey cast in my roots with this. Smells great, but that's about it. Really disappointed with this product. :(

on 6/17/2011 3:08:00 PM

I bought this on sale for less than $5 at the local drugstore. So I decided to try it out and see how it was. I'm glad they're finally producing dry shampoo now. It's been 5 years since my favorite hairdresser told me the secret to keeping an oily head in check. He recommended using baby powder and that's what I was using for all these years... with relative success. So when this new class of hair care products came out, I was eager to test. Unfortunately, this one by Tresemme isn't worth it. It makes your hair dull (even warning and recommending another product add-on on the back of the can), doesn't do anything for the look of your hair (although it does dry out the oil), and feels hard to wash out. My hair ends up looking dry and dirty, smelling citrusy-fresh, and I don't think I will be purchasing this one again. Will be trying other brands... I think I'd be willing to pony up a few bucks to get better quality.

on 6/17/2011 1:03:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I buy a ton of hair products, make up, etc... this is one of the worst products I have ever purchased. Completely useless! Doesn't absorb oil, only creates a big mess. First time I used it, I used too much. So next time I only used a little, no change to my hair, so I used a little more, no change, etc... until it got to the point where it was just a big mess. Don't waste your money. Thankfully it wasn't expensive so I didn't lose too much money.

on 6/15/2011 9:50:00 PM