Make Up For Ever Full Cover Concealer

4.2

Aqua (Water), Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Isododecane, Glycerin, Polyethylene, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Phenoxyethanol, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, PEG-30 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Magnesium Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Xanthan Gum, Propylene Carbonate, Propylparaben, Octyldodecyl Myristate, Capparis Spinosa Extract (Capparis spinosa Fruit Extract), Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Chlorphenesin, Methylparaben, Allantoin, Terasodium EDTA, [ /- (MAY CONTAIN): CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491 (Iron Oxide) CI 77492 (Iron Oxides), CI 77499 (Iron Oxides)]

on 6/13/2012 5:06:00 PM

LOVE this stuff! I was looking for something that I could wear to the gym, beach, pool etc....I don't have perfect skin and I know some of you think some of us are crazy for not going totally make-up free during these times. That is fine if you feel confident without make-up but some of us don't. I have uneven skin tone, breakouts (even in my 40's). I did not want a full make-up look and I use this in #5 in all the right spots and I look like I have even looking skin with out the make-up look. I just brush a very little amount over my face with a foundation brush. I sweat or get wet and it stays!! I add alittle waterproof mascara, bronzer, light powder and go. The best thing I have found!!!

on 6/13/2012 5:49:00 AM

I rarely put on make-up, only concealer. Using #4. Works great with Laura Mercier's TM. Both blend well together for light coverage.

on 6/10/2012 2:10:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

This concealer can double up as a foundation. Especially for summer months, when I don't feel like wearing liquid foundations. I just spot conceal with this, use it for under eyes as well and top it off my Everyday Minerals powder foundation (which btw gives almost full coverage on its own too). I have this is No.5 Vanilla, which matches my NC25 skin perfectly. Its a squeeze tube, so its hygenic & you can get the last drop out & its travel friendly. Its $30 but will last a longg time. My only draw back, it can separate or get greasy to the touch if you don't reach it for it daily. I'm a concealer junkie & even when I'm almost completely satisfied with one, I can't help but try others, so I can't say I'll repurchase this for sure! But so far so good :)

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

I use the lightest shade, #1. Fantastic concealer. Especially for using under my eyes, it covers my dark circles wonderfully. Also is thick enough to cover up my dark scarring. And zero oxidation! My skin is very light, I'm the lightest shade for every foundation/concealer I try, so for people with skin darker than mine going up a shade to cancel out the oxidation is obviously not an option, so the zero oxidation was a huge bonus. First I tried out MAC Pro Longwear Concealer, which is about $10 cheaper than this one, and it covered just as well as this one, but I found when I checked the mirror in the middle of the day the places where I had put the concealer had gotten darker. So I returned it and bought this one, and I'm sticking with it! Also, with this one you get more value for your money because with the squeeze tube you can precisely control how much product you get out (with Pro Longwear that was a huge issue because I couldn't control how much it pumped out and it kept giving me too much, so I was wasting product), and you only need a tiny bit at a time as you're putting it on. So, with the amount you get, even at the price - which I don't think is that bad compared to what I've paid before on other products (and gotten less than stellar results) - I will definitely continue to repurchase. This is a staple in my makeup routine.

on 6/5/2012 7:09:00 AM

This concealer has AMAZING coverage. This was a lifesaver when I started to break out horribly. It covers blemishes and redness like no other, and even with such great coverage it didn't look cakey but instead quite natural. It also has fantastic wear, lasting well over 8 hours. However it did clog my pores fairly easily, which was quite annoying for me since it's such a great product.

It's pricey given the small bottle you get, but since it's so pigmented a little goes a long way. A larger range of shades would also be nice, since I couldn't find a light beige colour (I have very pale asian skin) that matched me well.

on 6/3/2012 10:31:00 PM

I'm on my third tube of this concealer! This has honestly been a life saver for me. I have a general uneven skin tone (dark circles underneath eyes, hyperpigmentation on cheeks from post acne) and I have used this concealer all year on my face. It covers way better than any other concealer I have ever used. It lasts a good amount of time - I have combination skin that tends to get oily after a few hours, and this concealer does not melt off or oxidize. In fact, it just seems to melt into the skin after an hour or so, giving an even more natural, pretty look to your skin. A little goes a long way; I need a small droplet to cover one whole section of my cheek, and a few little dots to cover my under eye circles.

I struggled with a breakout this year and seriously I couldn't have lived without this. It covered my marks and zits so well and made me feel a lot better about going out in public with a bad breakout. This is also the only product that covers my under eye circles effectively. I will continue to buy this concealer again & again!

on 5/28/2012 8:45:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

No matter what shade i bought,it went from really light when applied to crazy dark.what concealer does that..ill stick with mac

on 5/22/2012 11:58:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral

I have mixed feelings about this product. On the plus side, the tube (while pricey) will last FORever. You only need a small amount to cover redness, blemishes and the under eye area. I also think the range of colors is excellent. I'm using the shade Flesh which is perfectly neutral and great for my light olive skin. As for the negatives, I find the concealer rather drying and it magnifies the dryness on areas of the face you otherwise didn't think were dry. If you have naturally dry skin or you're on acne medications as I am, this isn't a good product. Moreover, I don't think it covers nearly as well as Dermablend's Smooth Indulgence Concealer. I am happy I tried this product and put my lemming to rest but I will be returning it.

on 5/21/2012 3:09:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I wish all products could be as lovely as this.... My skin breaks out when I put nearly any facial makeup on it, this is the only concealer I've ever had no problems with. Its my favourite product in my makeup bag. Lasts forever, lightweight aand full coverage. Love. It. However.... MUF should strongly consider adding a few more shades.

on 5/18/2012 10:58:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

My love/hate relationship with this concealer:
What I love: This is the ONLY concealer that doesn’t crease. I kid you not. What is a point of an undereye concealer when it doesn’t cover and creases all over the undereye wrinkles, right?!! This concealer does not move and that’s why love it.
What I hate: MUFE full cover doesn’t make my shade. Im NC40 with severe bruise looking undereyes. I use my Giorgio Armani corrector and then use this concealer in shade 10. I am wondering if I should go buy shade 8 (it seems to have brightners). But I also have a feeling it will be too light. MUFE I hate you for not putting any yellow in your concealer. 8 and 10 are both neutral. 12 is too orange, 6 is too cool. Oh, the moment I put powder over my #10, it turns darker...urgh?!!! so for now, i have been using a yellow powder...urgh, but its too much work,...
Conclusion: However, mixing GA corrector and this #10 semicovers my undereyes, but I am over the moon that this doesn’t crease so even if I have semi see through undereyes, at least it doesn’t look cakey (since it doesn’t move). If I can only find another concealer that DOESNT CREASE, I will not buy this again. Meanwhile, I'm stuck with this.

Top Rated Make Up For Ever Products