November 22, 2014 | 969 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Hard Candy - Sheer Envy Primer

rated 4 of 5 on 2/12/2011 2:10:00 PM More reviews by musiclover07

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This primer is amazing! I use less then a penny sized amount for my face everyday and it makes my skin look flawless and brightens my complexion. If you put on too much it feels oily so be careful. For a good primer this is very cheap, I definitely recommend!

rated 2 of 5 on 2/10/2011 1:21:00 PM More reviews by amyvang08

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I mistakenly bought this thinking it was an eyeshadow primer because I was in a hurry. I don't like this at all because it makes my skin feel oily, and with makeup on top of it, my face feels thick and heavy. I would not recommend this product.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/10/2011 11:28:00 AM More reviews by autumnus88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This primer is pretty decent for the price, my only issue with it is that if you use too much (and it quite easy to do so), it feels oily and like it is sitting on top of your skin. I still use this primer frequently. I use it mostly when I know I will not be wearing foundation, as it makes my skin look practically flawless without any foundation whatsoever. I like the packaging (much better than the pump or jar that many primers come in) and you really can't beat the price (I got it for $6 at my local Wal-Mart). Overall, I like the L'Oreal Stuio Secrets Primer better for make up application, but this one makes my skin look more flawless when I'm not wearing any makeup, therefore I will be repurchasing.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/8/2011 12:49:00 AM More reviews by TacoFlavoredKisses

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Decent enough primer! Honestly, I could not tell the difference between the way this one felt/performed compared to the Smashbox Photo Finish primer! (which is, what? $45?!) Goes on kind of slippery, like silicone-central, but dries to a soft, smooth, even finish for makeup. It helped my makeup stay on through a pretty intense make-out session the other day, so I was pleased! :) Pretty amazing deal-- Of course I found it because of MUA. How lucky we all are to have this site!! :) Cheap, Wal-Mart gems that we would have otherwise never even thought about trying!! Genius. (Their tinted moisturizer is not bad either! Very pleasantly surprised!) *UPDATE* I have picked up the 2 new latest shades of this primer- Blue tube "Illuminating", and pinkish tube called "Perfecting". I haven't tried them yet, but will update when I do. I'm glad to see they now have similar shades to the Smashbox primers, which makes them even more awesome!!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/5/2011 8:26:00 PM More reviews by MakeupMonster21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

well i am not a huge primer person and only use it for special occasions
but i will say this i was really pleasently surprised when i used this for the amount it cost and the amount of product you use its a total steal
this is a great primer im starting to like it alot more then my smashbox primer that costs alot more!!! makes my foundation stay all night long controls oils and best off all doesn't break me out (very acne prone)

i am definitely gonna repurchase and start using on clients!

rated 2 of 5 on 2/5/2011 7:54:00 PM More reviews by riceball406

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Not that great. It did feel oily when putting on, but that doesn't really bother me. Made me breakout with a day or to. And the main reason I got it was to cover my pores around my nose and didn't do that.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/3/2011 6:02:00 PM More reviews by contrariwhys

Was not as impressed as I thought I would be from the reviews I've seen. I like it better than Monistat anti-chafing gel and it does seem to give a smoother finish to my make-up when I first put it on but the staying power is nothing exceptional.
I've tried it with cream (Olay) and liquid (Colorstay) foundations and it doesn't last an entire 8 hour work day for me.
I will keep using it though because I like the smoothness it gives to my overall foundation application!
EDIT: This product gives my usually non-sensitive skin zits! I still occasionally use for under eyes. The consistency is quite chunky too, yuck.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/1/2011 3:34:00 AM More reviews by veggiehamburgerlady

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I just tried this about a week ago. I was pleasently surprised by how well it reduces shine. I have tried Revlon Beyond Natural, Bare Essentials Prime Time, Hourglass Primer, and Laura Mercier, and I have to say, this one is the best. I have found the other primers to be too wet and slow drying for me, and does not do too much difference compared to no primer under my foundation. It was really cheap (about $7), and all others, I have paid $15+ for. I also find it matte, yet moisturizing at the same time too and it made my skin look incrediable. There is one thing though, I did not find it to make my foundation last longer than it usually does, but it really helps the way it looks and I just use Urban Decay's All Nighter Spray on top anyway.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/26/2011 3:28:00 PM More reviews by MeghAshley

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this primer! When I first tried it, I was a bit skeptical because it was so inexpensive and I was sure it wasn't going to be of high quality. I was so wrong! The quality of this product is great! It leaves your skin feeling incredibly silky. If it at first feels greasy, don't worry, just let it sink in to your skin for a minute and you will then feel a silky to an almost powder finish. It allows foundation to glide on effortlessly and I also find it even my skintone out a bit and even minimizes the appearance of pores. It keeps my makeup on all day and there is no shine! Overall, a great buy! I recommend :)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2011 4:31:00 PM More reviews by lls4f

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this stuff! It does feel a bit oily/slippery, but if you let it soak in for a couple of minutes, it feels almost powdery but still very very smooth. I use a liquid foundation over it which I blend with my fingers and it just GLIDES on. It's just startling the difference. My makeup looks airbrushed when I use this primer. It beats out every high end primer I've tried. You get so much in that tube, and you don't need a lot per application. I use less than a dime size blob every morning before I put on my makeup. It's definitely increased the staying power of my foundation. I find my combo skin looks much less oily/dry through the day with this. The oily parts look matte and the dry parts look healthy. Really great product for the price!