November 24, 2014 | 1021 users online

Mascara - Cover Girl - Professional Super Thick Lash Mascara

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 10/5/2010 3:02:00 PM More reviews by moxiegretl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This product is awesome! It goes on easily (use the wiggle method to get more product on your lashes), it DOES NOT smudge or wear off all day, but it is more of a natural look, not that "falsie" look that a lot of people want. So this is my HG (for now, mascara junkies like me are always on the prowl!) for a natural looking mascara, simply perfect for the daytime look. And did I mention its CHEAP?! I have the waterproof and the super thick lash, both are great!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/25/2010 9:11:00 PM More reviews by Lepotica

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I love this mascara! I've been looking for a volumizing mascara that provides separation (doesn't clump), and this is it! The tube design is also nice--I like to tightly close my mascara tubes and the handle is shaped like hexagon with multiple angles making it easy to twist open. I got it for $5 along with an eyeliner at a BOGO sale at CVS.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/21/2010 4:55:00 PM More reviews by sarahhjosephinee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Although I rate this highly, and loved it, I won't buy it again because I am going to try others in the CG line.
That being said, this is a really nice mascara that gives a natural look but with more oomph! Thick lashes that are clump free and separated nicely. Its great, and I highly recommend it.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/21/2010 3:32:00 PM More reviews by Lomelindi

Despite the rather boring tube design, I can see why this mascara is considered a classic. It has very buildable volume and length (it won't give you an extreme amount of either though), doesn't smudge or flake WITHOUT being waterproof, and washes off easily at the end of the day. It's not all that great at holding a curl, but it's not horrible at it so I don't have any real complaints. Overall, a very reliable mascara, especially for such a cheap price! Finally, a mascara that won't rip off my eyelashes but doesn't need to be waterproof to hold all day!

Notes: This mascara does feels dry, so it's not as easy to put on as I would prefer. The product likes to stick to the brush instead of your lashes, so you have to apply it with even, patient strokes before you're good to go. Also, I agree with the other reviewers; you really don't need more than one good coat of this, because adding more coats don't seem to do anything else. It's only good for a normal, natural look, it won't give you anything beyond that.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/21/2010 2:49:00 PM More reviews by jmal

I wanted to wait before I reviewed this to make sure I was reviewing properly. :) This is a great mascara. WAYYY better than any mascara I have bought in the last year. I'm a mascara junkie, and I always fall for the hype. I have been trying alot of Maybelline's, L'Oreal's, and some other CoverGirl's, but they just don't compare to this lovely red tube of wonderfulness! My lashes are dark, look thicker, and separated without clumps.

Now I'm scared they will discontinue! Probably will go out and get a few more. I mean for $5? Yeahh....go buy it!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/17/2010 3:08:00 AM More reviews by revflapjackson

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is my holy grail. product does better than HE mascaras and wont put a dent in your wallet. I like most cg mascaras but this one is really a gem.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/10/2010 1:46:00 PM More reviews by SamWood

Ok, so I've been trying out different mascaras trying to find the perfect one so I thought I'd give one a chance. I wanted something that thickens, separates and keeps a curl. This did nothing. It takes like 4 coats to get it even remotely thick, it sort of separated but I had to use a pin to fix my lashes and it was horrible for keeping a curl my lashes just flopped even with a heated up lash curler.. The worst part was, after only 2 weeks of using it, it got all goopey and chunky and gross. Will not be wasting my time with that again.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/2/2010 11:55:00 PM More reviews by research

First product review on MUA: The. Best. Mascara. Ever. I have tried them all. Max Factor 2000 was my go-to forever until it was discontinued. Absolutely everything flakes on me - oily lids, contacts, smudges. Except this. Two coats works beautifully for long and thick lashes. The tube doesn't last but the price is fine for that. I just can't believe it stays on. I've used it a bunch during the dreadful heat and humidity of summer and it lasts all night. Very impressed

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/2/2010 11:52:00 AM More reviews by lygophilia

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I really enjoy CG Professional mascara (in the blue tube) and have repurchased it on many occasions, but I have an addiction and love of trying new mascaras. I finally purchased this one and absolutely adore it too. Adds impressive quantities of length, volume, and curl. Doesn't smudge, clump, or flake, and doesn't feel heavy or give me droopy lashes at the end of the day. Super impressed that a $5 mascara can achieve excellent results. This will be another one to add to my repurchase list.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/31/2010 2:14:00 AM More reviews by Oceanblue69

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I just ordered Cover Girl mascara and love it. It looks terrific
and truly lasts all day without running/smudging. Iím totally hooked!!! The best part for me though, is that Iím finally wearing something thatís safe!!!