Maybelline Line Stiletto liquid eyeliner

3.7

on 4/14/2012 10:14:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is my dupe for Lancôme Artliner, which I adore. Both are felt tip applicators with very similar packaging. I've purchased this eyeliner multiple times in black and recently purchased the black brown (I don't like the black eyeliner look so much in the spring). I personally prefer felt tip over brush tip because it is easier for me to control, draw a thin line, and create a winged eye.

on 4/6/2012 9:18:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

Really good, lasts long but not long enough. Really easy to use yet runs out really quickly. The black sometimes isn't dark enough and I can't tell if thats a shine problem or the actual pigment of the liquid.
edit: cracks all over my face!

on 4/2/2012 3:26:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I think this is a great liquid liner for beginners. I often have difficulty applying liner because of unsteady hands and some wrinkles on my lids as well so the ease of application is what wins me over. The felt tip makes application much easier and smoother.

I do agree that over time, the color becomes watered down. You have to shake it more often and go over your liner more than once because of this. I find though, that since the application is so easy, this can go by quickly. The watered down black can also be good since its more forgiving on mistakes!

Wear time is okay, as long as you don't rub your eyes it will stay on but it definitely does fade after a few hours (~4-6 hours).

on 3/22/2012 6:31:00 PM

Love the felt tip applicator which I find makes application so easy for me, but that's the only good thing I can say about this product. I found this eye liner to be rather disappointing as it flakes and peels off after only a few hours making me look like a crazy hot mess.Total waste of money.

on 3/16/2012 8:47:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine

This liquid eyeliner is amazing.My favorite drugstore liquid eyeliner!

Price" Good price for a drugstore liquid eyeliner- I paid $6 at Walmart

Packaging: Nothing overly exciting. Practical black tube. The applicator is the best part- it's a felt tip. It's easy to control and gives a thin or thick black line.

Product: I love it. The eyeliner is jet black, and the only time it gets that "watered down black" look is when you don't shake it. It takes me 2 dips of the brush to get both my eyes done, which is good. This lasts on my eyes till I take it off- about 6 am to 10 pm. This doesn't smudge when I rub my eyes which I love because my usual Tarte Amazonian Clay gel Liner- which I always use- smudges whenever I touch my eyes AND the horrible price of that tiny pot of eyeliner is unbearable. I get a lot of product with this and I have been using it for 3 months now.When I want a black eyeliner that looks great and takes me less than a minute to apply I reach for this. Best liquid eyeliner I have ever tried, and am going to repurchase a backup soon.

on 3/16/2012 8:35:00 PM

It's was good product at first after a few uses. But later on it got like watered down black. I didn't get to use it that much but didn't expect it to change.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I was very excited to try this product because i read all the good reviews but i very disappointed i will return tomorrow the applicator is super good but the quality of the product is awful dosent stay on my eyes burns and the pigmentation is comparable to grey water (dirty water)like acquerello
it really didnt work for me !the worst purchase ever

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

BEST liquid eyeliner i've ever used ! The brush makes it easy to apply and it goes on smoothly

on 2/23/2012 12:53:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

This is my absolute must-have! First of all, the sponge-tip applicator is so tiny it can create the thinnest line weight to a thicker line weight. It lasts pretty much all day and will come off with soap and water. This is the eyeliner I wear everyday and depend on and I highly recommend it.

on 2/19/2012 9:30:00 PM

So fantastic. Best brush ever. Thin and easy to use. My only issue is that after a while, the pigment lightens. You'd have to reapply once every two hours to keep it dark.
Doesn't come off with sweat! I wore this in many performances (percussion group) and sweat buckets--still stayed on beautifully.
Really great! Very pleased.