Neutrogena Oil-Free Moisture Sensitive Skin

3.4

Water , Glycerin , Ethylhexyl Palmitate , Dimethicone , Petrolatum , Cyclomethicone , Soybean Glycine Soya Stearols , Isopropyl Isostearate , Cetyl Alcohol , PEG-10 Soy Sterol , Glyceryl Stearate , PEG-100 Stearate , C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate , Carbomer , Tetrasodium EDTA , Sodium Hydroxide , Diazolidinyl Urea , Ethylparaben , Methylparaben , Propylparaben

on 10/6/2009 7:15:00 PM

I really like this moisturizer. It is really lightweight and for me it sinks in quickly which works great for my oily skin. This is defitnetly not for someone with dry skin though! I should mention however that my sister was using it too and it broke her out with tiny bumps on her face. So needless to say she hates this product. In the end i really like it, but some people do seem to have reactions to it.

on 10/5/2009 9:51:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I'm currently trying to find a nighttime moisturizer since I don't want to put on with SPF on at night. I decided to give this one a try...big mistake. It actually caused me to get breakouts along both sides of my chin.

on 9/20/2009 8:39:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is ok. I did like the pump bottle that it came in, It does smooth over skin quite nicely but i didn't like the feel of it under my makeup. So I will stick to my Clinique dramatically Different gel. Its amazing and feels like a primer on the skin, leaves the skin feeling silky and smooth.

on 9/18/2009 4:08:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

My skin is acne prone and as a result of using several prescription meds my face is always super dry ! i love this moisturizer because it hydrates my skin without leaving my face sticky, shiny or greasy ! it's not really creamy, it's more watery which i like because it absorbs into my skin quickly.
i love the fact that it's not expensive and it's a pump so you're not having to stick your fingers in a tub! lastly, it's fragrance-free so you have no annoying scents ! it has worked for me so i would definitely recommend this product!

on 8/19/2009 7:20:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

ahhh, this is my HG moisturizer (:
it really makes my skin soo soft after washing my face.
i only use this at night though because in the moring i prefer something with SPF.
anyways this moisturizer helps me survive those winter where my cheeks are flaky and dry.
yuck):
i love the packaging because it has a pump, so it doesnt get all messy.
it doesnt make your face shiny, it is truely fragrance free. and it doesnt break me out
i will defintely repurchase again.
already have 4 times.! :DD

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

My skin is always dry. Foundation looks horrible on me when it's really bad. I had been really stressed out a couple of weeks ago and was breaking out and looking even more dry. I decided to try this, it was cheap and I needed something to try. In three days it totally turned my skin around. The breakouts were under control (I used this in conjunction with Aveeno cleanser) and my skin was actually smooth! I have used super expensive Dior and Clinique moisturizer before and they didn't do what this cheap product does, for my skin at least!

on 8/5/2009 5:31:00 PM

This is a very simple and cheap moisturizer but it works great for me . I have used Clinique moisturizer in the past but it gives me a rash . My skin is very dry and even though I never have acne I do get a lot of rashes on my face from creams and cosmetics. This product moisturizes my face and it doesnt give me a rash.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

THIS IS MY HG LIFESAVER. It has literally SAVED my skin. I have very sensitive, oily Asian skin, with mild acne. I keep on getting suckered into buying lotions (I love to experiment and shop around, despite having a sensitive face) with all these bells and whistles tacked onto them. I keep on thinking the more stuff that they say it will cure, the better, right?? Uh, WRONG. Because I am an idiot, almost every other face lotion I try will cause my face to break out, get extremely irritated and red, and my face will become scaly and gross. Lotions that have irritated my face: Neutrogena Anti-Oxidant Age Reverse Day lotion SPF 20, anything from Ponds or Olay, Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion(!!!!) - just to name a few.

I've always ignored this lotion because it seemed so plain and I had so many problems with my face like oiliness, acne and acne scars, and though I don't have major wrinkles (I have a fine crease at my laugh line, but mostly when I smile waaay too much for too long and I'm dehydrated), I figured it might be best to use a lotion that could pretreat it. Well, at my last breakout (Neutrogena Anti-Oxidant Age Reverse Day Lotion SPF 20 - which sucked, since I used the Night Cream with no problems...hmm must have been the helioplex spf?), I was tired of all these weird ingredients destroying my face and bought this. PRAISE!

Pros:
- It not only does NOT cause problems for my skin, I think it improves it! My face has never looked so clear, smooth, and plump! No other lotion has done this for me.
- A semi-runny texture that absorbs very quickly and without a film. No smell. No spf so I like to use it at night, or under my current day lotion (Neutrogena Visibly Even lotion SPF 15) to give me that extra moisture boost.
- Love the bottle because it's a pump and you can lock it shut so it's good for traveling.

Cons:
- NONE! Oh, well, it doesn't HELP with my oiliness, but it doesn't contribute. I don't mind though - it never advertised it would take care of that and I can always blot.

I do have to add that I bought this version in Asia (which has a different bottle design and a slightly different smell) and I don't know if the formula is the same. The name is basically the same although worded differently, which is why I'm wondering if they are the same (there was no ingredients list). The US version's list says there is petroleum in its formula so people who don't like that beware (it doesn't seem to be harming my skin in the least). I now have both versions (bought back ups in Hong Kong) and they both work for me, but (and this might be mental) I feel like the Asian version works better for me.

PLEASE try this. I am always never satisfied with what I have and am always experimenting, but I WILL NEVER EXPERIMENT again with this. This will always be a staple and I love it for giving me beautiful skin. Sometimes, simple IS best.

on 8/2/2009 9:06:00 PM

Hmm, I can never use Neutrogena with success and this is no exception. The cream didn't moisturize enough and broke me out badly the moment I used it (well, not the MOMENT, but you know). I tried it on many different occassions and am officially giving up. Back to Garnier we go.

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Not Sure

Despite being formulated for sensitive skin, I still BROKE out instantly when I applied this. I no longer trust Neutrogena products.