July 22, 2014 | 2125 users online

Moisturizers - Neutrogena - Oil-Free Moisture Sensitive Skin

rated 2 of 5 on 4/16/2009 11:43:00 PM More reviews by msthang81

I bought this lotion in the winter hoping it would be more moisturizing for my dry-combo sensitive cheeks. They have been feeling really tight and dehydrated, I felt like anything I used wouldn't get absorbed and just sits on my face. This was too heavy and greasy for some reason when I had super oily skin before the winter. Now I have combination skin, this moisturizer stung my face pretty bad. I have no idea why because it's for sensitive skin. I never had any luck with this moisturizer no matter what skin type I've had.. I used this a few times and then gave it away. But besides my bad luck, it is reasonably priced and it comes in a pump which is good.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/13/2009 8:21:00 PM More reviews by bluesuze

HG moisturizer. I have oily/combo/sensitive/acne prone skin and am on Retin A. Almost everything is stinging my skin lately, this does not. It has not broken me out or caused any irritation. Love the pump. I think if you have very dry skin it may not be moisturizing enough, but for me it's perfect

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/11/2009 7:49:00 PM More reviews by Amalzahir

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Works great for my normal/combo skin. I am not really that sensitive but figured I would try this. For occasional breakouts I use the Neutrogena On-The-Spot Acne treatment with this at night (I only use the acne treatment once a day, anymore and it will overly dry out your skin) I use the moisturizer after everytime I wash my skin. Works well in my opinion. Love it overall. It says to only use one pump, and that is really all you need.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/8/2009 9:06:00 PM More reviews by pinkyskull

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have been looking for a moisturizer that won't cause me to break out- this isn't it! My face has been super dry since I moved farther north and I had been using jojoba oil, which works well, but not very good under makeup.

So I bought a bottle of this a month ago and almost immediately my fairly clear skin started breaking out in cyst like pimples mostly on my cheeks. My face was also as dry as ever and every time I put it on my face would turn red and stay that way for a few minutes. And by the end of the day my face would be flaky and dry in areas.

I toughed out the month to see if my face would get used to it and it just hasn't. I just bought a bottle of CeraVe Moisturizing Lotion and it already feels better than the Neutrogena.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/7/2009 1:07:00 PM More reviews by karlayvonne

this leaves my skin so soft! i love it. i use it at night. i clean my face with my ponds cold cream or mark face wash. then i use the alchol free toner by neutrogena. then i use the on the spot by neutrogena. then i put on the oil free moisturizer. it leaves my skin very soft.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/31/2009 2:56:00 AM More reviews by DwFaN1234

I didn't really think it would work this well when I bought it, but the minute i put it on it made my skin feel like silk. I might buy this product again, but i'm not sure.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/24/2009 11:24:00 PM More reviews by sylvanna

Awesome product. Love the packaging- the pump is really convenient. I'm on my second bottle of this and haven't broken out at all. This moisturizes as well as the combination skin one, imo, but I think the sensitive skin one absorbs faster. Would definitely rebuy, though I would be willing to use the combination skin if this one wasn't available.

Edit: this might moisturize my skin too well. Recently, after using this on my face, I've been noticing that my skin gets oily. May switch back to the combination version of this when I finish mine up.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/30/2009 10:49:00 AM More reviews by lizsmith07

This is not an exciting moisturizer, but it does not break me out, moisturizes well (even in winter) and feels good. I like the hygenic pump and the low price. I use a bottle of this over the past few months and my skin never looked better. I had no breakouts. I thought my skin was cured and decided to try some more exciting options - Weleda almond face cream, Fresh soy face lotion. They both broke me out. I bought my second bottle of this yesterday and my skin already looks less irritated. I use this at night.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/25/2009 11:18:00 AM More reviews by makelindaup

I tried this a couple of times, really wanting to like it but it just wasn't for me. It was simply TOO GREASY! Even after 10mins, it felt greasy and did not feel like it was doing anything to my skin. The bottle comes with a pump, which is great because you can't contaminate the bottle. There is a slight smell - but nothing to worry about. I would not buy this again simply because it's too greasy for my already oily skin. It would perhaps be better for those with dry skin.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/21/2009 5:19:00 AM More reviews by RachelBaDayChel

Horrible!!

i STILL got flakies when i used it, and it caused me to break out really really bad. BS that it doesn't clog pores. it's useless.

i know it was this crap that caused me to break out because i switched to cetaphil, and what do ya know? no more breakouts.

DO NOT BUY!