April 18, 2014 | 1841 users online

Moisturizers - Neutrogena - Oil-Free Moisture Sensitive Skin

rated 1 of 5 on 1/25/2009 11:18:00 AM More reviews by makelindaup

I tried this a couple of times, really wanting to like it but it just wasn't for me. It was simply TOO GREASY! Even after 10mins, it felt greasy and did not feel like it was doing anything to my skin. The bottle comes with a pump, which is great because you can't contaminate the bottle. There is a slight smell - but nothing to worry about. I would not buy this again simply because it's too greasy for my already oily skin. It would perhaps be better for those with dry skin.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/21/2009 5:19:00 AM More reviews by RachelBaDayChel

Horrible!!

i STILL got flakies when i used it, and it caused me to break out really really bad. BS that it doesn't clog pores. it's useless.

i know it was this crap that caused me to break out because i switched to cetaphil, and what do ya know? no more breakouts.

DO NOT BUY!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/18/2009 1:14:00 AM More reviews by jennifercheng

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I actually have dry skin, but I find this product works really well in making my face smooth and soft. The directions says to use one pump, but i usually use two small pumps, so it might run out faster. One pro is that it's light and non-greasy, but makes my face just a little bit shiny.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/17/2009 11:04:00 PM More reviews by Eteliri

A good general moisturizer for the face. I'm a bit surprised at some of the reactions on here. When I put on too much my face reacts and gets sticky and such, but they tell you right on the bottle only 1 pump. Do that and its the perfect amount. I have very sensitive and acne prone skin, and I was using a moisturizer with salicylic acid and it put a chemical burn under my lips - I changed to this a BAM those patches started clearing up. It was instant relief after I put it on. I've used more expensive stuff that gets a smoother result, but as my father says "we're in a recession!" Maintaining my skin is good enough for now.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/19/2008 1:33:00 AM More reviews by lieutenantkeege

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I have very sensitive/combination skin. This is one of the moisturizers I tried at very first and i was very glad that I bought it. It was easy for my skin to absorb, easy to spread and leaves no grease. It felt really light and it's perfect for the summer time. I'm still trying to find out if it's moisturizing enough for the winter time. Will update in the future.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/20/2008 7:56:00 PM More reviews by vdn

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

looking for a simple effective moisturizer, hopefully this is it! will update

rated 5 of 5 on 11/18/2008 7:44:00 PM More reviews by ehawke

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I tried this on a whim. There aren't very many oil-free, fragrance-free moisturizers available at major drug stores in Ontario, Canada. This stuff is great! It absorbs quickly and leaves no greasy residue - sinks completely into my skin. I have combination-slightly dry skin (especially during the fall/winter months), with some rosacea. Not only did this NOT irritate my skin, it does not make me break out at all, and it doesn't exacerbate my rosacea! It's a definite regular buy from now on.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/16/2008 8:00:00 AM More reviews by asabo

I'm very upset with this product! I purchased this when my skin felt sensitized a few months ago by all the anti-acne products I was using, and was just looking for a simple and gentle moisturizer. I remembered that my dermatologist had recommended it to me in the past so I bought it with confidence that it would not make me break out. I didn't expect any miracle results from this product like anti-aging benefits or reduction of pore size etc. - just light moisture that wouldn't interfere with my skin's natural healing process. However I was so disappointed that it didn't even do that. Instead it gave me the worst break out I've had in years!! It claims to be oil-free and non-comedogenic...yeah right! If a product with these claims, that was also recommended by a dermatologist doesn't work for me, I don't know what to believe or use on my face anymore :( Definitely will not buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/2/2008 12:43:00 PM More reviews by ivanhoe

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

The first moisturizer I will buy again and again. I have pretty sensitive skin, with oily T zone, with all kinds ob acne.It's refreshing and completly oil free. I am using it after neutrogena blackheads eliminating scrub twice a day, and my skin was never so clear and even. I didn't break out at all.
Some says that it's not so good under makeup, but I am a man and I don't have that problem ;)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/25/2008 8:30:00 AM More reviews by h2okolor

I have good luck with this lotion and am on my second bottle. I have on-the-dry-side, sensitive skin (face) and I HATE any greasy, smelly stuff on my face. This soaks in immediately, does not SMELL, is a decent price. This is my everyday choice after using and trying MANY brands. My skin has no adverse reaction(s) whatsoever -- no break-outs, no greasing up... I prefer a see-thru container but that's a small complaint. I do use Origins Night-A-Mins for night moisturizing. Overall I'm pleased with this lotion and I have had no unhappy reactions to this product.

POST NOTE: This stuff is okay -- can't see/feel that it does much of anything actually. I'll stick with the high-end product I actually get results with.