Neutrogena Oil-Free Moisture Sensitive Skin

3.4

Water , Glycerin , Ethylhexyl Palmitate , Dimethicone , Petrolatum , Cyclomethicone , Soybean Glycine Soya Stearols , Isopropyl Isostearate , Cetyl Alcohol , PEG-10 Soy Sterol , Glyceryl Stearate , PEG-100 Stearate , C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate , Carbomer , Tetrasodium EDTA , Sodium Hydroxide , Diazolidinyl Urea , Ethylparaben , Methylparaben , Propylparaben

on 12/17/2009 1:59:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I've been using this moisturizer for years and I absolutely love it! It's the best I've found for my skin because it's light and soaks right in. My skin is prone to breakouts but it also dries out easily and this is perfect for both. It never feels too thick or greasy and if I have any dry areas I just apply a bit more and this takes care of them! It's also completely non-irritating, even if your skin is feeling inflamed. It's a great moisturizer.

on 11/2/2009 9:56:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

This is my go-to daily moisturizer. It feels lighter than Clinique's Dramatically Different lotion, and it doesn't leave any residue whatsoever. LOVE IT!

on 10/22/2009 1:12:00 PM

Wow, I see a lot of other people liked this product. I HATED IT! The packaging was nice, I liked the pump with the twist. I thought this would be a great moisturizer because it had no oil or fragrance. The first few days I used it my skin was looking pretty good. But then my skin started getting the worst breakouts of my entire life within about 4-5 days. Once I stopped using it my skin was normal about a week later. I wish this worked for me, but sadly it doesn't. :(

on 10/17/2009 6:30:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Other, Coarse

I'll admit that I don't use a moisturizer super frequently (I have oily skin, so I typically only use it when I over-do it with some of the anti-blemish products that I use...oops!), but I've started using it (everywhere except my T-zone) when I apply my mineral makeup...it's great!

It doesn't provide a whole lot of moisture, so if you have super-dry skin, it may not be the best product for you...but it provides the perfect amount of moisture for my skin...plus, it's non-oily/greasy, and it hasn't irritated my sensitive skin or caused breakouts in the 6+ months that I've been using it...it's a winner in my book!

on 10/6/2009 7:15:00 PM

I really like this moisturizer. It is really lightweight and for me it sinks in quickly which works great for my oily skin. This is defitnetly not for someone with dry skin though! I should mention however that my sister was using it too and it broke her out with tiny bumps on her face. So needless to say she hates this product. In the end i really like it, but some people do seem to have reactions to it.

on 10/5/2009 9:51:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I'm currently trying to find a nighttime moisturizer since I don't want to put on with SPF on at night. I decided to give this one a try...big mistake. It actually caused me to get breakouts along both sides of my chin.

on 9/20/2009 8:39:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is ok. I did like the pump bottle that it came in, It does smooth over skin quite nicely but i didn't like the feel of it under my makeup. So I will stick to my Clinique dramatically Different gel. Its amazing and feels like a primer on the skin, leaves the skin feeling silky and smooth.

on 9/18/2009 4:08:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

My skin is acne prone and as a result of using several prescription meds my face is always super dry ! i love this moisturizer because it hydrates my skin without leaving my face sticky, shiny or greasy ! it's not really creamy, it's more watery which i like because it absorbs into my skin quickly.
i love the fact that it's not expensive and it's a pump so you're not having to stick your fingers in a tub! lastly, it's fragrance-free so you have no annoying scents ! it has worked for me so i would definitely recommend this product!

on 8/19/2009 7:20:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

ahhh, this is my HG moisturizer (:
it really makes my skin soo soft after washing my face.
i only use this at night though because in the moring i prefer something with SPF.
anyways this moisturizer helps me survive those winter where my cheeks are flaky and dry.
yuck):
i love the packaging because it has a pump, so it doesnt get all messy.
it doesnt make your face shiny, it is truely fragrance free. and it doesnt break me out
i will defintely repurchase again.
already have 4 times.! :DD

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

My skin is always dry. Foundation looks horrible on me when it's really bad. I had been really stressed out a couple of weeks ago and was breaking out and looking even more dry. I decided to try this, it was cheap and I needed something to try. In three days it totally turned my skin around. The breakouts were under control (I used this in conjunction with Aveeno cleanser) and my skin was actually smooth! I have used super expensive Dior and Clinique moisturizer before and they didn't do what this cheap product does, for my skin at least!

Popular Moisturizers