November 28, 2014 | 1683 users online

Moisturizers - Neutrogena - Oil-Free Moisture Sensitive Skin

rated 3 of 5 on 6/21/2009 7:23:00 PM More reviews by fiunit

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

My friend's stuff got mixed up with mine and I ended up grabbing this as well as my Oil Free blah blah SPF (I reviewed that too). I'm glad I did! When I found this moisturiser in my possession, I decided to give it a go. So many people rave about Neutrogena products but I've never been a fan. Their face washes have never helped me and I was disappointed in the SPF moisturiser. It must have been the sunscreen in the other moisturiser that wreaked such havoc on my skin. I'm not a convert to Neutrogena products since trying this, but I'd hesitate to call them all crap after using this moisturiser. It was nice and calming, wasn't too heavy, and didn't make my skin too oily. Good for light moisture that won't irritate sensitive skin. No breakouts either!

rated 1 of 5 on 6/18/2009 12:35:00 PM More reviews by beckhamlvr

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I hate this moisturizer. It didn't moisturize. I left me really oily and it made me break out terribly. I had to throw it away it was so bad. And it smelled horribly like sunscreen.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/5/2009 10:23:00 PM More reviews by misscam

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this product. I've been using it for years, since I was fighting acne and all that benzoyl peroxide made my skin peel off. It goes on REALLY light, I can apply my make-up almost right away. Great for summer when you don't want to feel sticky. I even got my dad hooked. lol

rated 4 of 5 on 6/3/2009 11:00:00 AM More reviews by jholmes

I have used several bottles of this moisturizer and have been very pleased with the results. I have very sensitive/combination/slight acne prone skin and this moisturizer has allowed my sensitive skin to stay moisturized and smooth. I put a thin layer of 2.5% Neutrogena BP on my acne prone areas at night. After that drys, I put this moisturizer on and my skin feels great. This is the only face lotion I have found that moisturizes my skin but doesn't make my face feel greasy. You really only need 1 pump at the most to get the right level of moisturization. I like the bottle and the pump - very easy to travel with. Plus, I buy it at Target and it costs around $10 but it lasts about 6 months.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/28/2009 9:42:00 PM More reviews by Olom

Nothing special. I have combination oily/acne-prone skin so I like a moisturizer that is neither too watery or too thick. This one, however, is too watery for me - my face still feels dry after applying it.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/24/2009 8:45:00 PM More reviews by moonbeam11

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

It's very hard to find a sunscreen-free, oil-free, fragrance-free light moisturizer so I don't have a lot of choices. My HG moisturizer was Oil of Olay oil-free, sensitive skin formula, which was discontinued several years ago. The Neutrogena oil-free sensitive skin moisturizer is much heavier, and tends to make my skin look and feel greasy, so I only use it on those rare occasions when my skin feels dry.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/20/2009 12:48:00 AM More reviews by margarita09

I have sensitive, comb/acne prone skin. I am using benzoyl peroxide for acne, and I was seeking a moisturizer that moisturized well for my dry, flaky skin (due to the strong b.p.), but didnt break me out. Well, it didn't cause breakouts, but it made my skin more irritated, so I think that my skin doesn't like Neutrogena products (I have tried many and they are too harsh 4 me)...even though they are highly recommended by dermatologists...strange...I wonder if Neutrogena pays them alot of $ to recommend them...Oh yeah, and it did nothing for my dryness/flakiness. The pump is very hygienic and convenient though, so I give it 2 lippies.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/18/2009 8:50:00 PM More reviews by Modernlovex3

I have tried multiple times to make this work for me. I do have sensitive skin, along with oily and acne-prone. I just feel that this leaves my face feeling greasy, and the next morning, I'll have little pimples. I really wished I liked this, but I don't!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/7/2009 9:20:00 PM More reviews by kayliathy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I've been using this for a few weeks now and I kind of like it... it's a very basic, no frills moisturizer. I can tell it won't be moisturizing enough for my normal/dry skin come fall/winter, but for now it's working well. It absorbs extremely quickly. I wish it was a bit more moisturizing... probably won't repurchase.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/16/2009 11:43:00 PM More reviews by msthang81

I bought this lotion in the winter hoping it would be more moisturizing for my dry-combo sensitive cheeks. They have been feeling really tight and dehydrated, I felt like anything I used wouldn't get absorbed and just sits on my face. This was too heavy and greasy for some reason when I had super oily skin before the winter. Now I have combination skin, this moisturizer stung my face pretty bad. I have no idea why because it's for sensitive skin. I never had any luck with this moisturizer no matter what skin type I've had.. I used this a few times and then gave it away. But besides my bad luck, it is reasonably priced and it comes in a pump which is good.