October 21, 2014 | 2044 users online

Moisturizers - Neutrogena - Oil-Free Moisture Sensitive Skin

rated 5 of 5 on 6/5/2009 10:23:00 PM More reviews by misscam

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this product. I've been using it for years, since I was fighting acne and all that benzoyl peroxide made my skin peel off. It goes on REALLY light, I can apply my make-up almost right away. Great for summer when you don't want to feel sticky. I even got my dad hooked. lol

rated 4 of 5 on 6/3/2009 11:00:00 AM More reviews by jholmes

I have used several bottles of this moisturizer and have been very pleased with the results. I have very sensitive/combination/slight acne prone skin and this moisturizer has allowed my sensitive skin to stay moisturized and smooth. I put a thin layer of 2.5% Neutrogena BP on my acne prone areas at night. After that drys, I put this moisturizer on and my skin feels great. This is the only face lotion I have found that moisturizes my skin but doesn't make my face feel greasy. You really only need 1 pump at the most to get the right level of moisturization. I like the bottle and the pump - very easy to travel with. Plus, I buy it at Target and it costs around $10 but it lasts about 6 months.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/28/2009 9:42:00 PM More reviews by Olom

Nothing special. I have combination oily/acne-prone skin so I like a moisturizer that is neither too watery or too thick. This one, however, is too watery for me - my face still feels dry after applying it.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/24/2009 8:45:00 PM More reviews by moonbeam11

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

It's very hard to find a sunscreen-free, oil-free, fragrance-free light moisturizer so I don't have a lot of choices. My HG moisturizer was Oil of Olay oil-free, sensitive skin formula, which was discontinued several years ago. The Neutrogena oil-free sensitive skin moisturizer is much heavier, and tends to make my skin look and feel greasy, so I only use it on those rare occasions when my skin feels dry.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/20/2009 12:48:00 AM More reviews by margarita09

I have sensitive, comb/acne prone skin. I am using benzoyl peroxide for acne, and I was seeking a moisturizer that moisturized well for my dry, flaky skin (due to the strong b.p.), but didnt break me out. Well, it didn't cause breakouts, but it made my skin more irritated, so I think that my skin doesn't like Neutrogena products (I have tried many and they are too harsh 4 me)...even though they are highly recommended by dermatologists...strange...I wonder if Neutrogena pays them alot of $ to recommend them...Oh yeah, and it did nothing for my dryness/flakiness. The pump is very hygienic and convenient though, so I give it 2 lippies.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/18/2009 8:50:00 PM More reviews by Modernlovex3

I have tried multiple times to make this work for me. I do have sensitive skin, along with oily and acne-prone. I just feel that this leaves my face feeling greasy, and the next morning, I'll have little pimples. I really wished I liked this, but I don't!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/7/2009 9:20:00 PM More reviews by kayliathy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I've been using this for a few weeks now and I kind of like it... it's a very basic, no frills moisturizer. I can tell it won't be moisturizing enough for my normal/dry skin come fall/winter, but for now it's working well. It absorbs extremely quickly. I wish it was a bit more moisturizing... probably won't repurchase.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/16/2009 11:43:00 PM More reviews by msthang81

I bought this lotion in the winter hoping it would be more moisturizing for my dry-combo sensitive cheeks. They have been feeling really tight and dehydrated, I felt like anything I used wouldn't get absorbed and just sits on my face. This was too heavy and greasy for some reason when I had super oily skin before the winter. Now I have combination skin, this moisturizer stung my face pretty bad. I have no idea why because it's for sensitive skin. I never had any luck with this moisturizer no matter what skin type I've had.. I used this a few times and then gave it away. But besides my bad luck, it is reasonably priced and it comes in a pump which is good.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/13/2009 8:21:00 PM More reviews by bluesuze

HG moisturizer. I have oily/combo/sensitive/acne prone skin and am on Retin A. Almost everything is stinging my skin lately, this does not. It has not broken me out or caused any irritation. Love the pump. I think if you have very dry skin it may not be moisturizing enough, but for me it's perfect

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/11/2009 7:49:00 PM More reviews by Amalzahir

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Works great for my normal/combo skin. I am not really that sensitive but figured I would try this. For occasional breakouts I use the Neutrogena On-The-Spot Acne treatment with this at night (I only use the acne treatment once a day, anymore and it will overly dry out your skin) I use the moisturizer after everytime I wash my skin. Works well in my opinion. Love it overall. It says to only use one pump, and that is really all you need.