November 27, 2014 | 1237 users online

Lip Gloss - Lancome - Lancome Juicy Tubes

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 10/6/2009 7:53:00 PM More reviews by dizzied

Its just lip gloss. It is relatively sticky, but its the same texture as MAC lipglass. I prefer Juicy Tubes because the one I recently bought smells like raspberry cheesecake. No joke. I wish I knew what the name of the color was!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/30/2009 6:44:00 AM More reviews by Mooshminky

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

EDIT 10/2011 - Added 2 lippies: I'm now using them as a lip primer under lipsticks with too much "slip" (ex. YSL Rouge Volupte, NYX Round Lipsticks, etc). Absolutely excellent in keeping those lipstcks stick and not streak. It keeps lips moisturized and smooths out dry patches so the lipsticks would not stick to dead skin. And since they are tacky, the longevity of the lipsticks last much longer. So much better than lip balms (since lip balms reduces the longevity of the lipsticks). Love them as a lip primer, but still hate them on their own (lol).

OLD REVIEW: Ok, I really tried loving them. I bought a couple of them in different sizes, colors, and in limited editions. But I think it falls short of being a good lip gloss. It's thick and sticky, the color pay-off sucks (only leaves a ton of glitter), and the flavor and lasting ability are so-so.
Clarins Colour Quench lip glosses are a million times better than these honestly. Clarins' not that sticky and very creamy, the color selection and the payoff are simply amazing.. and super long lasting! I suggest that you don't waste your money on this hype-of-a-gloss and invest on Colour Quench or MAC Lipglass instead.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/30/2009 2:01:00 AM More reviews by Catloveschanel

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

The color is Pink Horizon. Way over yonder, that's where I'm bound. The pink is a dusty rose, wait, mix in a little cherry with a goldish overglow. Anyway, I'm a redhead, wait, strawberry blonde, and I can wear it. Usually my lips look chapped, but they don't with this stuff on. It tastes good, but it's not too goopy. It stays on for a long time.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/27/2009 8:59:00 PM More reviews by bluepineapple59

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

This looks really nice on, but is a little sticky. I wear it a lot when I'm at uni cos i usually have my hair back and my bf is not there for me to kiss, so stickiness is not an issue. Smells nice, but the scent not overpowering, which is good. Like most products with a lot of hype, I think this has had a lot of unfairly harsh reviews because of very high expectations. I tried to judge it like any other gloss.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/27/2009 3:24:00 AM More reviews by monibunny

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I own 2 juicy tubes, both were gifts and I dislike both. They're just not for me, too gooey and sticky. Its so thick so you really have to spread it aswell. Smells quite yummy...But once you put this on and go out in the wind all your hair gets stuck on your lips...arghhh

rated 3 of 5 on 9/16/2009 5:07:00 AM More reviews by mrsmasson

Although I have a ton of Lancome Juicy Tubes, I don't think that they're the greatest. For a lip gloss I'm looking for a few things: texture, flavour, lasting effect, colour and ease of application. With juicy tubes, they don't stay on long enough, they look great during application but they tend to get that gummy feeling quickly. They come in a wonderful variety of shades but they all have that waxy taste to them. Still looking for the perfect gloss!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/15/2009 6:58:00 PM More reviews by somethingslost

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the first lip gloss I've tried that is shiny, not too sticky for my preference, lasts a bit longer and doesn't dry my lips out. I don't find the smell offensive and fine them tasteless. For reference I can't wear MAC, Stila or BE buxoms or orginal gloss (the new one is fab though!) without having to wear a chapstick underneath. I like Philosophy but that line doesn't have great colors.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/11/2009 10:14:00 AM More reviews by evange

too thick and sticky.
Tastes bad.
Artificial/plastic looking gloss.
not moisturizing.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/11/2009 9:35:00 AM More reviews by hellokityy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

too gooey and doesn't moisturize at all. nice smell& colors though.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/2/2009 2:10:00 PM More reviews by AshleyD2010

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Other

Really pretty, but quite sticky. Still love it though!