April 21, 2014 | 947 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Cremesheen - Creme Cup

rated 5 of 5 on 11/4/2010 1:32:00 PM More reviews by supersophie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I can't explain how much I ADORE this lipstick. I received it in a swap new, and am alrwady considering buying a back up!
The colour is very similar to angel but I prefer it by miles because I find it more muted, less in-your-face pink. It's more pink than my lips, so I would say it's defnitely a MLBB.
the formula is so creamy and not drying at all, it lasts too, especially if you dust powder over the top of one layer than apply another layer.
Stunning.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/10/2010 3:37:00 AM More reviews by juicyasfcuk

probably the first pinkish lipstick i've bought that looks good on me i do have pigmented lips so i do have to go over it a few times and sometimes when my lips get dry it does bring out the cracks in my lips =(

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/8/2010 12:33:00 AM More reviews by lygophilia

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I went to my local MAC counter with the intention of replacing my used tube of Angel, but I wanted a creamier formula, a slightly brighter shade of pink, and possibly blue based. The makeup artist recommended Creme Cup. Compared to Angel it hit all three requirements I was looking for and many of my friends and family have commented how much better I look with this shade too. More "alive" and "brighter" and they are tough critics. :) I have found the cream sheen formula of Creme Cup feels and looks better on my lips than Angel's frost formula as it's more opaque and moisturizing. Very happy with this shade and will repurchase!

13 out of 13 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 10/5/2010 2:30:00 AM More reviews by Lee1992

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

My favorite lipstick EVER!! This is my go to lipstick. I wear it about 5 days a week. It is such a beautiful, natural color. I find that it is not as pink as people say but more of a coral. I love it very much though!!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/2/2010 1:42:00 AM More reviews by buddahgirl

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love this lippie! I was on a quest for the perfect light pink lipstick. Snob was too purple. Angel had no pigmentation at all. But I finally found it in Creme Cup! I'm a NC20 and Creme Cup looks amazing with my fair, warm skintone. It covers my pigmented lips and is very moisturizing. This sounds like I'm exaggerating but I don't know how I lived without this!

9 out of 9 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 9/19/2010 2:35:00 AM More reviews by missnat521

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I was looking for a baby pink color and tried a few at the MAC counter but was not satisfied. The woman helping me suggested this shade and I loved it when I tried it on. It looks great alone or with clear lipglass over it.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/18/2010 9:44:00 PM More reviews by Isabellalovesbp

i like the color, but it applies terribly on my lips, i have a bigger lower lip and i can never get the edge. Im a c2 so very light but i wish it was more sheer

rated 2 of 5 on 9/15/2010 4:56:00 AM More reviews by EllaRosa

I really wanted to like this lipstick, but I'm going to have to go against the grain here with the majority of reviewers.

While the quality of the lipstick itself isn't bad, if a little drying, I find the colour insipid. On pale skin, it's too pink to be a nude, too nude to be a pink. In short, it washes me out with a shade maybe two shades paler than my normal lip colour.

If you've got pale skin and are after a nude or a pink lipstick, look elsewhere!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/10/2010 7:14:00 PM More reviews by JoSummers

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

My favorite pink lipstick. A medium nude cute pink that looks great on my fair skin. Stays put, great pigmentation.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/5/2010 1:34:00 AM More reviews by mandejay

Creme cup is very pretty for a perfect everyday color ... a good dupe is wet and wilds mega last lipstick .. the new ones in Bare it All 902C .. jus go this today bogo sale and heather silk blush LOVEE!