MAC Cremesheen - Creme Cup

4.3

on 5/4/2011 3:45:00 PM

This is my absolute favorite lipstick EVER. The colour is a beautiful pink nude - with hardly any peach, yet its the most wearable gorgeous colour i own. The cremesheen formula allows a opaque comfortable amout of lipstick to slide onto the lips without accentuating dry flakes. It is not frosty like lustre finishes and feels moisturizing. It smells really nice also. It compliments my skin tone(NW20) and looks natural but ''polished'' which is the look i always aim for anyway. Looks good with any lipgloss layered on top. Its 13.50 in the UK, so fairly expensive but in this case you definetly pay for quality. Its not extremely long lasting - maybe 2 or 3 hours but it takes only a few seconds to reapply. Its my go to lipcolour and i put it on virtually every single day.. i plan on buying a back up first chance i get! One of my first MAC lipsticks and definetly my favourite. Please try it - you won regret it!

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I love this colour. It is pretty much the same colour as my lips... But better! It feels great on, almost like I forget I'm wearing it. I find it lasts well and just makes my lips look 100% better. The perfect nude on me.
(NW20 for reference)

on 5/1/2011 11:48:00 AM

I bought this lipstick off an ebay seller for 16.00 + shipping, its a nude with pink and blue undertones , it goes on really smooth with buildable color, it does get a bit dry affterward so i applied a thin layer of chapstick before i put it on, its such a pretty color , perfect with a summer glow or smokey eyes, like alot of nudes. The price was a bit steep for me, but you get what you pay for and this stuff was great! The only problem i had was it wore off easy, other then that 5 stars!

on 4/19/2011 2:52:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

I am still undecieded on this paticular lipstick. I pair it with spice lip pencil and nymphette yet on my NC45 skin it still doesn't look right. I prefer angel which is very similar but has a cooler undertone or even snob.
With that said i don't hate it i just need to be in the mood to wear it. Probably not a repurchase.

on 4/7/2011 12:40:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I normally buy drugstore lipsticks because I can't justify paying the price of department stores for a product that is used up so quickly. My favorite color of lipsticks are light neutral pinks, but they are hard to come by in drugstores. Most of the light pinks in drugstores are either too frosty, too bright, or too light.

That being said Creme Cup is my HG lipstick. I B2M for it but I would definitely repurchase once I run out. Creme cup is a light-medium neutral pink with a glossy finish that is very wearable. Cremesheen formulas are by far the best finish because of how moisturizing they are. The only down side is that they melt faster than other lipsticks I own. I find myself reaching for this quite often. Its light enough to mute my lips but has enough color to be worn with a neutral look. Doesn't wash me out at all. I also don't consider this to be a nude, just a natural pink. Perfect & goes with everything!

on 4/5/2011 11:57:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Cool

I bought Creme Cup a couple months after Angel because though I love the color I have difficulty with it not looking dried out after a couple hours (especially in the winter). I can always wipe it off and start over and it will be good for a couple more hours but I just don't have time for that while at work. Creme Cup looks very similar in the tube and swatched but it is a little different once on. Angel is a bit more of a light, blue-based pink, while Creme Cup is a more nude, pink color, and looks creamy on. I have pale olive skin with a pink undertone and dark brown hair and this does not wash me out. So far the Cremesheen formula does not seem to be as drying though not as moisturizing as a Lustre finish.

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

A great lipstick, I love it a lot! A pretty light pink and also not drying, the creamsheen formula makes it feel very different to other MAC lipsticks

on 3/25/2011 6:51:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

Love this colour,nice pink nude colour looks good on my NC 35 skin. It's creamy and smooth when applied it is a creamsheen finish. I like this one better then mac's angel lipstick. This is my everyday lipstick would buy again.

on 3/24/2011 6:51:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Love this color! My fave used to be Angel and now it's Creme Cup because of the formula and it's not as drying as Angel. I wear it alone or with a lipgloss and it makes my lips look so amazing and full. I hope they never discontinue this or I'll have to buy the whole store. hehe

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

I love the color. It's a shade or two lighter than my natural lip color, so it looks natural but it seems to soften my face. I can see this being worn on its' own or with a variety of other looks.

This looks a little glossy once it goes on, but I thought it was drying after wearing it for a bit.

Popular Lipsticks