August 30, 2014 | 1852 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Cremesheen - Creme Cup

rated 5 of 5 on 3/7/2011 9:49:00 PM More reviews by nushagol

I absolutely love it. the best pale pink color, I will buy it again

rated 4 of 5 on 3/7/2011 4:17:00 AM More reviews by Natasha1705

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I'm a nc35 and this looks really pretty on me! :D
Definitely works on alot of skin tones!
I prefer this over angel.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/15/2011 1:58:00 PM More reviews by sugamonkey

Pretty color but I the Cremesheen formula just doesn't work for me. I don't have dry lips, but for some reason all the Cremesheen lippies make my lips dry, emphasize the lines on my lips and feel icky. Guess I'll stick with the Lustre formula.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/9/2011 5:40:00 AM More reviews by sunshinelaur

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Creme Cup is my second favorite Mac pink lipstick, superceded only by the cult favorite made popular by Kim Kardashian - Mac Angel! The colors of these two muted pinks are so similar that you might wonder how to choose which color would work better for your undertones.

As far as I can tell, Creme Cup has a tinge of coral, or perhaps yellow to it, compared to the cotton candy blue pink hue of Angel. It looks a lot more like a "nude" lip on my NW10 icy cool undertones than Angel does. Angel is a clean pink with a hint of beige on me, which seems to go with everything. I reach for Creme Cup when I'm doing warmer eyeshadow looks (those involving eye colors like Mac Go, Sable, etc. - warm on *my* skin at least) vs purples, which pair best with Angel, and even better with Mac Snob lipstick. Creme Cup can make me look a bit more washed out for some reason, so I usually pair it with a muted pink lip pencil underneath to bring some life to the color.

Creme Cup is an easy to wear nude pink, with a nice formula by MAC's standards. It is still drying, and you will need balm under it. I don't notice the difference in formula between Angel (Frost) and Creme Cup (cremesheen) since neither are all that moisturizing. You do have to prep your lips by using balm and exfoliating off the flakies before applying this shade. I would not buy this lipstick again, simply because there are pinky nude lipsticks similar to this with more comfortable, less line-y looking formulas. It's not a slap-on-and-go kind of lipstick for me on those hurried mornings, but it is just lovely for fair skin, complementing smoky eyes and coral pink blushes. You should definitely at least try this color to see how it looks on you.

19 out of 20 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 2/1/2011 1:15:00 AM More reviews by PaigeB143

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have been going through a Pink lip kick lately and this color is very pretty. I really like the texture and the smooth application. I would have given this 5 stars but I have found that this looks much better if I have another color to layer this with, right now I am liking it with Mac Freckletone or with Mac Woo Me.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/30/2011 7:41:00 AM More reviews by ladehc

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Creme Cup is a light to mid pink with slightly coral undertones. Great formula as it is a cremesheen. I use this as an alternate to nudes if I feel like I need a little more color. A good basic l/s to have in your collection.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/21/2011 10:46:00 AM More reviews by pf3855

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

For reference I'm NW20 and 48 years old. I let a SA talk me into this and it was a B2M so I wasn't out any money thankfully. This just didn't work for me, the color is completely wrong and I really don't like the cremesheen line, they just don't look right on me and they wear off within an hour. To me Creme Cup is kind of a Barbie-ish color, bad mistake on my part to be talked into this when I really wanted Twig but it will go back with my next B2M and no harm is done!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/20/2011 3:41:00 PM More reviews by jillybean657

Love love love this lipstick. The texture is perfect, the shade is just right and I get compliments every time I wear it.

I like wearing a heavier eye (dark liner and mascara), and this color looks soooo pretty on the lips with that look.

It's moisturizing, has staying power, a pleasant scent and the perfect finish. A+ in my book.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/11/2011 3:08:00 PM More reviews by Danceren17

Got this through B2M along with Girl About the Town. I'm not really into the nude lip look because it makes me look washed out, but this lipstick is more of a pinky-peachy-nude. It was reccomended by a MUA and I didnt really like how it swatched on my hand but on my plips pull more of the pink and it looks lovely. This could be used as a everyday lippie, I like to pair it with a goldie-brown smokey eye and deep throat blush. I'm also liking the cremesheen formula, not too drying as I do have very dry skin chapped lips due to the winter. I just put on pomegranate lip butter and this on top and I'm done. I like how I can have a bare fae and ust put this on and go. I would call this a must have in everyone's collection!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/11/2011 12:43:00 AM More reviews by RitzyWoman

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is a pretty nude pink, this is my first cremesheen lipstick & I do like it. It goes on very smooth, wearability is nice & the packaging is decent. It's pricey at almost fifteen bucks, but thats MAC for ya, so no real complaints.