August 2, 2014 | 1228 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Cremesheen - Creme Cup

rated 5 of 5 on 1/11/2011 3:08:00 PM More reviews by Danceren17

Got this through B2M along with Girl About the Town. I'm not really into the nude lip look because it makes me look washed out, but this lipstick is more of a pinky-peachy-nude. It was reccomended by a MUA and I didnt really like how it swatched on my hand but on my plips pull more of the pink and it looks lovely. This could be used as a everyday lippie, I like to pair it with a goldie-brown smokey eye and deep throat blush. I'm also liking the cremesheen formula, not too drying as I do have very dry skin chapped lips due to the winter. I just put on pomegranate lip butter and this on top and I'm done. I like how I can have a bare fae and ust put this on and go. I would call this a must have in everyone's collection!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/11/2011 12:43:00 AM More reviews by RitzyWoman

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is a pretty nude pink, this is my first cremesheen lipstick & I do like it. It goes on very smooth, wearability is nice & the packaging is decent. It's pricey at almost fifteen bucks, but thats MAC for ya, so no real complaints.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/1/2011 8:06:00 PM More reviews by mhxx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

I love this lipstick! It has a lovely nourishing formula which doesn't dry out my lips at all, and the coral based pink colour is perfect for my pale skin!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/1/2011 7:54:00 PM More reviews by sunkissedbaby00

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I love this lipstick! I have a hard time with MAC lipsticks drying out my lips, but I have not had that problem with Creme Cup. I love to wear this shade on its own (especially with a smoky eye), but also find it to be a fantastic layer with almost any lipgloss (my fave combo is with VS Heidi Klum Lip Gloss in Passion Fruit). For reference, I am NC20.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/17/2010 5:38:00 PM More reviews by ImaginaryBFF

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

How I love this lipstick! It's a nice shiny, pinky color. A nude lipstick looks sickly on me, but this has just enough color in it to make it a nice medium between nude/light pink. It's not drying on the lips (I hate lipsticks that are!) and smells nice.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/4/2010 7:23:00 AM More reviews by Johanna87

One of my all time favourites definately a repurchase love the look of this on my lips, the first mac lipstick ive bought, well bought for me , suggested by a mac stylist....fantastic!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/24/2010 9:25:00 PM More reviews by madddiemom

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

One of my favorites. I love the cremesheens. The texture is so smooth and moisturizing. Creme cup is a beautiful light-medium pink with blue undertones. It's so pretty on. Just enough pink to brighten up my face. I think this one would be pretty on everyone.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/21/2010 11:43:00 AM More reviews by Hype233

I bought creme cup because I needed a light pink in my collection and I was quite pleased with it. I've always loved the smell and taste of MAC lipsticks so that wasn't the issue, the only problem I have with it is, if you dont exfoliate your lips before hand and they are dry, it exentuates that dryness and looks, well...not so nice.
A great colour though, you just have to be catious of the texture of your lips.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/14/2010 10:39:00 PM More reviews by marwaf

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Pretty colour, almost a good dupe for angel, however angel just seems more pink on me. I prefer my angel to this but will continue to use it.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/4/2010 1:32:00 PM More reviews by supersophie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I can't explain how much I ADORE this lipstick. I received it in a swap new, and am alrwady considering buying a back up!
The colour is very similar to angel but I prefer it by miles because I find it more muted, less in-your-face pink. It's more pink than my lips, so I would say it's defnitely a MLBB.
the formula is so creamy and not drying at all, it lasts too, especially if you dust powder over the top of one layer than apply another layer.
Stunning.