MAC Cremesheen - Creme Cup

4.3

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

MAC's Creme Cup is also known as "Angel #2". People who originally wanted "Angel", previously owned it, or were deciding between the two go for "creme cup". They're both very similar in color but Creme cup is much more "pink" and much more wearable. I wanted to love it sooo bad but it just didn't work. I love the color but on my olive NC35 skin...it just didn't look natural.

How did I get "creme cup"? Let me tell you my quick story. I'm sure many of you have been looking for a nice baby pink lipstick like Kimmie K. We have similar olive skin tone, black hair, brown eyes... so with that suggestion, I was aiming for angel. The MUA (who also had similar features) encouraged "creme cup" instead... it was pretty but the more I wore it, the more it didn't look very natural :( My lips are also naturally pigmented and full and the color just makes me look like shanaynay... and that I put my lips in pink creme donuts. So for the other asian ladies who are "in between" or have olive/medium skin tones - Indians, Filipinos, Vietnamese, Cambodians, more... just be careful with this one. Hopefully it looks better on your lips than on mines.

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

i don't understand why people think creme cup is to pink it's defo more of a nude colour on me with a tint of pink. it goes on very smooth and creamy i dont find it drying and it as a glossy finsh. creme cup looks stunning with a smokey eye or even a natural look the staying power is so so but it's such a pretty colour. it reminds me a lot of angel but i think creme cup is a better colour

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

For so long I have been looking for the perfect pink lipstick! This is IT! I love MAC lipsticks. They are such nice pigmentation, smell amazing and good price! Love this lipstick and I feel like it would be flattering on so many people!

I really wanted to like this color, but it doesn't work so well on me. It's a very pretty color. I have more luck mixing it with something else.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool

Absolutey beautiful lipstick, I own so many MAC lipticks, Lazy Day stood alone with Angel trailing a little behind, well now it's a toss up between Creme Cup and Lazy Day, with Angel still trailing. As usual this does have somewhat of a blue base to it, which I usually steer towards. However, Creme Cup is not an overwhelming blue based pink. It is a nice soft and sweet pink in my opinion. I can't believe I ignored this before since I love it so much and YAY it's PeRmAnEnT YAY! For reference I am NC40 and reccomend this to similar skin tones, however I think everyone should at least try it.

My favorite everyday pink lipstick. I'm fair and it goes perfectly with my skin. It layers nicely and looks great alone or with gloss on top. It also looks great with a smokey eye look. I'm definitely happy with this one! my lips don't have a lot of pigment, so it comes off as a nice pinky pink, but it's flattering.

love love love this lipstick it goes perfectly with my skin tone i recommend this to everyone

Hair: Other, Curly, Medium

I absolutely love this lipstick so much! I saw is at the MAC store and immediately knew I had to get it. It's a pinky-nude but comes off a bit more pink on my lips. It feels amazing and it lasts a pretty long time for me. Creme Cup looks great alone or with gloss if you want to make it pop a little more. I will definitely be repurchasing this lipstick!

HG lipstick! This is my first ever MAC lipstick and couldn't be happier! It is a warm, natural pink color that would look good on any skintone. It looks very natural, but sweet. It goes on super smooth and won't leave your lips with that dry, flaky feeling. It looks AMAZING with Cultured Lipglass!

This color is totally my HG pink lipstick <3 I like to add 2 layers for a soft baby pink color and add a little lipglass over to make it last even longer. I'm so glad I finally gave in and bought this shade.

Recommended for Medium Skin