MAC Cremesheen - Creme Cup

4.3

on 5/28/2011 10:27:00 PM

HG lipstick! This is my first ever MAC lipstick and couldn't be happier! It is a warm, natural pink color that would look good on any skintone. It looks very natural, but sweet. It goes on super smooth and won't leave your lips with that dry, flaky feeling. It looks AMAZING with Cultured Lipglass!

This color is totally my HG pink lipstick <3 I like to add 2 layers for a soft baby pink color and add a little lipglass over to make it last even longer. I'm so glad I finally gave in and bought this shade.

on 5/14/2011 4:34:00 PM

This one is a cream sheen which feels lovely on the lips but donít last too long. But that fine because itís a beautiful colour, slightly more pinkie than Hue and while it is on your lips it looks Gorgeous.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Coarse

I just got this product while doing a B2M, and I like it. It is my first MAC lipstick, and its a pretty pink with glitters. I did apply without a chap stick at first, and hated it it was dry and looked bad, but with chap stick and a lip gloss it made me like it alot. I wouldn't say it was moisturizing, but its also not extremely dry.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

This was my first MAC lipstick and I really enjoy it! It is a pretty sparkly pink that suits light to medium toned skin tones. I top this lipstick off with my Clinique Lipgloss in Air Kiss. I have been wearing this combo for a while and I love it.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I LOVE THIS!!!! I was going to get angel and the mac SA recomended this. also, considering that not counting lip treatment and my sheen supreme in insanely it, this was my first mac lipstick. It could look better against my hair though, but this is AMAZING. i paired this with fashion scoop and everyone told me i looked great and i def turned some heads in the late night Las Vegas crowd! love!

on 5/4/2011 3:45:00 PM

This is my absolute favorite lipstick EVER. The colour is a beautiful pink nude - with hardly any peach, yet its the most wearable gorgeous colour i own. The cremesheen formula allows a opaque comfortable amout of lipstick to slide onto the lips without accentuating dry flakes. It is not frosty like lustre finishes and feels moisturizing. It smells really nice also. It compliments my skin tone(NW20) and looks natural but ''polished'' which is the look i always aim for anyway. Looks good with any lipgloss layered on top. Its £13.50 in the UK, so fairly expensive but in this case you definetly pay for quality. Its not extremely long lasting - maybe 2 or 3 hours but it takes only a few seconds to reapply. Its my go to lipcolour and i put it on virtually every single day.. i plan on buying a back up first chance i get! One of my first MAC lipsticks and definetly my favourite. Please try it - you won regret it!

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I love this colour. It is pretty much the same colour as my lips... But better! It feels great on, almost like I forget I'm wearing it. I find it lasts well and just makes my lips look 100% better. The perfect nude on me.
(NW20 for reference)

on 5/1/2011 11:48:00 AM

I bought this lipstick off an ebay seller for 16.00 + shipping, its a nude with pink and blue undertones , it goes on really smooth with buildable color, it does get a bit dry affterward so i applied a thin layer of chapstick before i put it on, its such a pretty color , perfect with a summer glow or smokey eyes, like alot of nudes. The price was a bit steep for me, but you get what you pay for and this stuff was great! The only problem i had was it wore off easy, other then that 5 stars!

on 4/19/2011 2:52:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

I am still undecieded on this paticular lipstick. I pair it with spice lip pencil and nymphette yet on my NC45 skin it still doesn't look right. I prefer angel which is very similar but has a cooler undertone or even snob.
With that said i don't hate it i just need to be in the mood to wear it. Probably not a repurchase.

Popular Lipsticks