E.L.F. Waterproof Eyeliner Pen

3.0

Price: $

Price: $

Aqua(water), Styrene/Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, SD Alcohol 40 (Alcohol Denat), Butylene Glycol, Sodium Laureth-12 Sulfate, Benzyl Alcohol, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone. May Contain: Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Maganese Violet (CI 77742), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Chromium Hydroxide Green (CI 77289), Yellow No. 5 Lake (CI 19140), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Blue No.1 Lake (CI 42090)

on 8/30/2011 10:09:00 AM

I love other ELF products, but the eyeliner... is garbage!!! Dry, don't do thel ines well, horrible!!

Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

My first impression was that I was super excited that E.L.F. came out with a cheap eyeliner pen. When I tried it out on my hand I noticed it took a lot of going over and over to get a nice black line (I have it in the color black). I have a shaky and and twitchy eyes, so I usually go for an eyeliner that can be applied fast, so this one did not work as an eyeliner for me. However It works FABULOUSLY as a brow filler for me. It does nice light, thin lines that make it look like my natural brows. So I would definitely buy this again for a brow pencil, which no pencil ever has the right shade for me.

on 8/18/2011 5:17:00 AM

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

For a dollar nobody can complain!
But this went far beyond my expectations.

Pros:
Totally waterproof
doesn't flake
doesn't rub off easily
not watery
very thin tip, easy to get any kind of line you want
easy to use, just make sure you store it upside down so the tip stays saturated
its a dollar!

The only con is that its not very pigmented, so I need to retrace my line a few times....small price to pay

on 8/17/2011 4:41:00 PM

I have always wanted to try a pen eyeliner, so I bought this one to try. This is defiantly my new favorite eyeliner. I don't know how waterproof it is, but it is so easy to use and looks great. Love this product!

EDIT: It works great for the first couple of times, and then it starts to dry out and it is difficult to put on. Great if you want to try this type of eyeliner, but i would put a couple of bucks into a better pen.

I think I got a dud. Purchased this at a Target near me. I've been wanting to try the NYX Skinny eye marker but it was always sold out at my Ulta. So when I was this I was so excited try it that I opened it up in my car to swatch it, only to find that it was dried out already. Sometimes it would apply but it was very inconsistent. For $1 I shouldn't have expected anything great. Maybe I'll purchase one more just to make sure that the one I got was just a defective item.

on 8/13/2011 11:13:00 PM

This eyeliner pen is great if you want a thin winged out look, or a thick, dramatic look.

The pen aplicator makes it super easy to apply because you hold it like a pen.

It is also SUPER waterproof! I wore this every day when I was on vacation, I was in the pool, at the beach, and it stayed on, with NO primer or base or anything, ALL DAY

I have to say this is my FAVOURITE liquid eyeliner and I will 100% re-purchase this in the future!

The best part is, it's only $1

on 8/13/2011 3:22:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

For the price this is excellent but if you want a good eyeliner it's better to pay a few dollars more and get something that is better and will last you longer. I have this in Midnight and Coffee and they are both decently pigmented, however they are both really dark and look almost black. The applicator is decent, it's easy to draw a line with it but the problem is that that the tip of the Midnight eyeliner isn't that sharp and fine as the one on Coffee. It also isn't waterproof like it says it is. I've definitely used worse but if you're searching for a good eyeliner this isn't it.
I will purchase the ''Teal'' one when it comes out in Europe though.

on 8/11/2011 9:34:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Definitely not waterproof, and definitely not smudgeproof. I store these upside down so I get more product when I use them. The first application is okay but when I want to go over it, it dries out! I will not be repurchasing. Good thing they were only $1

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Great great great eyeliner, Especially for a dollar!!! I go through black eyeliner very quickly, so this will save me financial so much!!

I wouldn't say its the best eyeliner out there, but its surely is way better then other $1 brand's liner. Once you put it on it stays on your eyelid *very* well. :D

I would definitely buy it again.
I'm already on my 3rd one :)))

on 7/28/2011 4:36:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I love this eyeliner, i use this pretty much everyday and its wonderful!
It's not really waterproof, but it is pretty smudgeproof and water resistant. It's really easy to use, foolproof to do either thick or thin lines and wings. Everyone should try this out, you only have one dollar to loose..