January 28, 2015 | 2006 users online

Eyeliner - E.L.F. - Waterproof Eyeliner Pen

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/13/2011 3:22:00 PM More reviews by NikitaRose

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Grey

For the price this is excellent but if you want a good eyeliner it's better to pay a few dollars more and get something that is better and will last you longer. I have this in Midnight and Coffee and they are both decently pigmented, however they are both really dark and look almost black. The applicator is decent, it's easy to draw a line with it but the problem is that that the tip of the Midnight eyeliner isn't that sharp and fine as the one on Coffee. It also isn't waterproof like it says it is. I've definitely used worse but if you're searching for a good eyeliner this isn't it.
I will purchase the ''Teal'' one when it comes out in Europe though.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/11/2011 9:34:00 AM More reviews by jellums

Definitely not waterproof, and definitely not smudgeproof. I store these upside down so I get more product when I use them. The first application is okay but when I want to go over it, it dries out! I will not be repurchasing. Good thing they were only $1

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2011 4:19:00 PM More reviews by angelcake910

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Great great great eyeliner, Especially for a dollar!!! I go through black eyeliner very quickly, so this will save me financial so much!!

I wouldn't say its the best eyeliner out there, but its surely is way better then other $1 brand's liner. Once you put it on it stays on your eyelid *very* well. :D

I would definitely buy it again.
I'm already on my 3rd one :)))

rated 4 of 5 on 7/28/2011 4:36:00 AM More reviews by bambiagaro

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this eyeliner, i use this pretty much everyday and its wonderful!
It's not really waterproof, but it is pretty smudgeproof and water resistant. It's really easy to use, foolproof to do either thick or thin lines and wings. Everyone should try this out, you only have one dollar to loose..

rated 4 of 5 on 7/27/2011 7:14:00 AM More reviews by Victoriacp

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love, love, LOVE this eyeliner! It's so easy to apply, it comes in many pretty colors and it lasts all night.

It doesn't last very long though so i tossed my first very quickly.. but i guess that is fine considering the price.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/22/2011 1:48:00 PM More reviews by hayleelove15

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This was my very first eyeliner pen and i love it! I keep getting it over and over again! its super affordable and its great quality. I have it in midnight and black. I like it because you can put on enough to make it very natural looking or very dramatic. The one problem is its kind a a gamble when u buy it. the tips can be very sharp and defined or dull and chunky, but hey, its only a dollar! Its really easy to apply and it keeps without drying out for a reasonable amount of time. i would buy this product without a doubt.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/22/2011 10:39:00 AM More reviews by niki0315

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

first I feel like the one I got was dried out. It did feel a little drier than other brand liquid eyeliner I had (UD, L'oreal). However, I found after few applications it turned out to be fine. (maybe it is like markers that you need to draw few lines to get the ink to the tip) Two applications would make the color more rich. Because it is drier than other brand, so actually it is easier for the eyeliner beginner because you can dot it along the lash line instead of just one line. However, it is too dry to draw a smooth line.

It is very waterproof.

won't purchase again

rated 5 of 5 on 7/19/2011 10:23:00 PM More reviews by IUPgrad2010

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

love it,

ive had it on since noon, its 96 degrees here, and humid, i have not had to touch it up, nor has it faded or run.

i looove it im stocking up on it!!

rated 1 of 5 on 7/19/2011 6:33:00 PM More reviews by prcsillusion

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I ordered 2 and they were both completely dried out. Sorry ELF, I love you but I don't like this one.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/14/2011 2:13:00 PM More reviews by beachydolphin

Eh... I wouldn't buy this again. Spend a little extra and get something better.