August 20, 2014 | 1134 users online

Eyeliner - E.L.F. - Waterproof Eyeliner Pen

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 7/22/2011 1:48:00 PM More reviews by hayleelove15

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This was my very first eyeliner pen and i love it! I keep getting it over and over again! its super affordable and its great quality. I have it in midnight and black. I like it because you can put on enough to make it very natural looking or very dramatic. The one problem is its kind a a gamble when u buy it. the tips can be very sharp and defined or dull and chunky, but hey, its only a dollar! Its really easy to apply and it keeps without drying out for a reasonable amount of time. i would buy this product without a doubt.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/22/2011 10:39:00 AM More reviews by niki0315

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

first I feel like the one I got was dried out. It did feel a little drier than other brand liquid eyeliner I had (UD, L'oreal). However, I found after few applications it turned out to be fine. (maybe it is like markers that you need to draw few lines to get the ink to the tip) Two applications would make the color more rich. Because it is drier than other brand, so actually it is easier for the eyeliner beginner because you can dot it along the lash line instead of just one line. However, it is too dry to draw a smooth line.

It is very waterproof.

won't purchase again

rated 5 of 5 on 7/19/2011 10:23:00 PM More reviews by IUPgrad2010

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

love it,

ive had it on since noon, its 96 degrees here, and humid, i have not had to touch it up, nor has it faded or run.

i looove it im stocking up on it!!

rated 1 of 5 on 7/19/2011 6:33:00 PM More reviews by prcsillusion

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I ordered 2 and they were both completely dried out. Sorry ELF, I love you but I don't like this one.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/14/2011 2:13:00 PM More reviews by beachydolphin

Eh... I wouldn't buy this again. Spend a little extra and get something better.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/13/2011 1:39:00 PM More reviews by desertmom4

Intrigued by ELF products as they are cheap and most products work well. I love trying diff types of waterproof eyeliner from pencils, gels, pens, etc. For $1 what did I have to lose right? Well...wrong! I lost my $1 ( actually gonna return it) as this product s**ks! I read in the reviews that it dries out completely if not closed super tight, but c'mon now, I just took it out of the pckg to use it for the 1st time and it applied well on my 1st eye I did, but when I went to do the 2nd eye, this product was nearly non-existent. Meaning, I swiped it on my hand to see if there's product and all I'd get were very faint marks that skipped when I tried to draw a line. Like a marker on it's last leg. pooh! I had to bust out with my Essence gel liner ( cheap too: $3.50 @ Ulta) to go over my 1st eye so it would match my 2nd eye. Overall, this ELF eyeliner is a dud, as I am sure most of them are. But what do you expect for $1? Fail! Btw ~ forgot to mention I bought this in the shade Coffee, as I didn't even see a black one. Hmmm.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/11/2011 4:40:00 AM More reviews by pjw1209

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I've had this eyeliner in Plum for quite some time. I don't remember ordering it, so it must have been a freebie with an order. The first time I used this product it looked black, which was a huge disappointment, because I never wear black eyeliner ever. In my opinion, black is way to harsh on women in my age category (over 45+ ), myself included.

Last weekend, I was going to a 4th of July party, and I needed a waterproof eyeliner, due to 115 degree temperatures in the hot, desert, sun in Southern CA. I opened up this liner, and I was surprised that it had not dried out. I tried it on my upper lid and low and behold, it looked like a beautiful plum against my pink & grey shadow(s). I don't usually use wet liners, because I do not have a steady hand, due to arthritis ~ I prefer gel liners to tight line my top lid or a waterproof pencil on my top lid.

Needless to say, this one worked, and it stayed on all day. No makeup or liner under my eyes. Women at the party asked me why my makeup hadn't been messed up by the heat...

rated 1 of 5 on 7/10/2011 11:32:00 PM More reviews by CrysArri

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is the absolute worst eyeliner I've ever used. Or, not used. I didn't even get to use it on my eyes one time because when it got to me, it was already dried out. Horrible product. Worst E.L.F. product I've ever tried.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/10/2011 4:42:00 PM More reviews by laceiron

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

If you get one that's all dried out, you will have the worst time ever trying to use this. Once it dries out, there's no going back, and these dry out SO easily.

That said, if you get one that's intact, it is a great eyeliner, and will definitely last. I drew a heart on my ankle a few nights ago, just to test the eyeliner out, then immediately forgot about it. The next day, I went to a pool party at my friend's house. I was swimming in the water for about 30 minutes when I noticed something on my ankle. The heart was perfectly intact after being submerged in water for 30 minutes (with me thrashing my leg around trying to swim), and the eyeliner on my eyes was still there too!

Be warned though, if you rub your eyes a lot, this is not going to stay on. But if you're going to a pool party and don't plan on rubbing your eyes every five minutes, this is the product for you. :)

rated 2 of 5 on 7/10/2011 5:12:00 AM More reviews by SNOTCROW

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I'm not sure if the formula or the packaging is bad, but this dried up very quickly. Well, to be honest - it didn't go on smoothly from the start.
I have this in brown, and it's too bad the product was bad because the color and this type of eyeliner is great.