October 22, 2014 | 1017 users online

Eyeliner - E.L.F. - Waterproof Eyeliner Pen

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2011 4:19:00 PM More reviews by angelcake910

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Great great great eyeliner, Especially for a dollar!!! I go through black eyeliner very quickly, so this will save me financial so much!!

I wouldn't say its the best eyeliner out there, but its surely is way better then other $1 brand's liner. Once you put it on it stays on your eyelid *very* well. :D

I would definitely buy it again.
I'm already on my 3rd one :)))

rated 4 of 5 on 7/28/2011 4:36:00 AM More reviews by bambiagaro

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this eyeliner, i use this pretty much everyday and its wonderful!
It's not really waterproof, but it is pretty smudgeproof and water resistant. It's really easy to use, foolproof to do either thick or thin lines and wings. Everyone should try this out, you only have one dollar to loose..

rated 4 of 5 on 7/27/2011 7:14:00 AM More reviews by Victoriacp

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love, love, LOVE this eyeliner! It's so easy to apply, it comes in many pretty colors and it lasts all night.

It doesn't last very long though so i tossed my first very quickly.. but i guess that is fine considering the price.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/22/2011 1:48:00 PM More reviews by hayleelove15

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This was my very first eyeliner pen and i love it! I keep getting it over and over again! its super affordable and its great quality. I have it in midnight and black. I like it because you can put on enough to make it very natural looking or very dramatic. The one problem is its kind a a gamble when u buy it. the tips can be very sharp and defined or dull and chunky, but hey, its only a dollar! Its really easy to apply and it keeps without drying out for a reasonable amount of time. i would buy this product without a doubt.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/22/2011 10:39:00 AM More reviews by niki0315

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

first I feel like the one I got was dried out. It did feel a little drier than other brand liquid eyeliner I had (UD, L'oreal). However, I found after few applications it turned out to be fine. (maybe it is like markers that you need to draw few lines to get the ink to the tip) Two applications would make the color more rich. Because it is drier than other brand, so actually it is easier for the eyeliner beginner because you can dot it along the lash line instead of just one line. However, it is too dry to draw a smooth line.

It is very waterproof.

won't purchase again

rated 5 of 5 on 7/19/2011 10:23:00 PM More reviews by IUPgrad2010

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

love it,

ive had it on since noon, its 96 degrees here, and humid, i have not had to touch it up, nor has it faded or run.

i looove it im stocking up on it!!

rated 1 of 5 on 7/19/2011 6:33:00 PM More reviews by prcsillusion

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I ordered 2 and they were both completely dried out. Sorry ELF, I love you but I don't like this one.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/14/2011 2:13:00 PM More reviews by beachydolphin

Eh... I wouldn't buy this again. Spend a little extra and get something better.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/13/2011 1:39:00 PM More reviews by desertmom4

Intrigued by ELF products as they are cheap and most products work well. I love trying diff types of waterproof eyeliner from pencils, gels, pens, etc. For $1 what did I have to lose right? Well...wrong! I lost my $1 ( actually gonna return it) as this product s**ks! I read in the reviews that it dries out completely if not closed super tight, but c'mon now, I just took it out of the pckg to use it for the 1st time and it applied well on my 1st eye I did, but when I went to do the 2nd eye, this product was nearly non-existent. Meaning, I swiped it on my hand to see if there's product and all I'd get were very faint marks that skipped when I tried to draw a line. Like a marker on it's last leg. pooh! I had to bust out with my Essence gel liner ( cheap too: $3.50 @ Ulta) to go over my 1st eye so it would match my 2nd eye. Overall, this ELF eyeliner is a dud, as I am sure most of them are. But what do you expect for $1? Fail! Btw ~ forgot to mention I bought this in the shade Coffee, as I didn't even see a black one. Hmmm.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/11/2011 4:40:00 AM More reviews by pjw1209

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I've had this eyeliner in Plum for quite some time. I don't remember ordering it, so it must have been a freebie with an order. The first time I used this product it looked black, which was a huge disappointment, because I never wear black eyeliner ever. In my opinion, black is way to harsh on women in my age category (over 45+ ), myself included.

Last weekend, I was going to a 4th of July party, and I needed a waterproof eyeliner, due to 115 degree temperatures in the hot, desert, sun in Southern CA. I opened up this liner, and I was surprised that it had not dried out. I tried it on my upper lid and low and behold, it looked like a beautiful plum against my pink & grey shadow(s). I don't usually use wet liners, because I do not have a steady hand, due to arthritis ~ I prefer gel liners to tight line my top lid or a waterproof pencil on my top lid.

Needless to say, this one worked, and it stayed on all day. No makeup or liner under my eyes. Women at the party asked me why my makeup hadn't been messed up by the heat...