L'Oreal Carbon Black Lineur Intense Felt Tip Liquid Eyeliner

3.8

Water (Aqua), Propylene Glycol, Acrylates Copolymer, Polyesters-5, Alcohol Denat., Trilaureth 4 Phosphate, Acacia (Acacia Senegal Gum), Imidazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Xanthan Gum, Propylparaben, May Contain ( /-): D&C Black No. 2 (CI 77266).

on 4/4/2011 7:49:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

After using liquid liner almost every day for the past two or three years, it's really hard to believe that at one point I wasn't good at using it. Everyone starts somewhere, right? Well, this is the liquid liner that I started with, and I haven't been able to use another one since. This is a dark, inky, intense liner with an easy-to-use felt tip that allows for true precision. The tip allows for a really thin line, or you can easily paint on a thicker line. Practice makes perfect, and liquid liner is as much product quality as it is user experience. So once I got the hang of it, I fell in love. Dries quickly and stays put all day, even through sweating and allergy season. I've found that sometimes the finish of this is a bit shiny for the look I'm doing, so I'll simply pat some black matte eyeshadow over it and I'm good to go. Solid product, have repurchased over and over and I always panic when it's out of stock in the store. HG status for me!

on 4/2/2011 6:45:00 PM

I have struggled in the past with applying any kind of eyeliner to my upper lash line. I have tried a large array of crayons, pencils, and gels. I tried this and my first try I had a lining that I was satisfied with!!! I was so happy! I'm finally able to achieve the cool cat eye look without it smearing everywhere and me looking like a PANDA. Love this product.

on 3/29/2011 3:54:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Great liquid eyeliner!!!
SUPER super black, easy to apply in multiple ways and lasts all day...!!

on 3/22/2011 3:00:00 PM

This is a good, affordable drugstore eyeliner. I'm really bad at applying eyeliner to my top lash line, but since this has a felt tip applicator it makes it so much easier to control. I get the perfect cat eye look when using this. It's also very pigmented and you get a nice shiny black color.

on 3/21/2011 7:42:00 PM

Very good, affordable product. I find it very similar to Lancome's Artliner, but obviously a lot less expensive! Really easy to use, takes 2 seconds to apply. Only crticism is the colour range - I'm blonde, so would ideally like a brown.

on 3/18/2011 10:21:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure

I like the packaging of this e/l and the felt tip brush was great BUT I hate how shiny it dries. It looked weird to me how shiny this stuff looks; other than that it's a nice product with good staying power but I threw mine away and will not repurchase again.

on 3/11/2011 7:00:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

So, I'm not usually a big drugstore girl. But, I thought that I should try out liquid eyeliner first before I go to the department store brands. I don't think I'll need to, this is a great eyeliner. It kind of smudged when i put it on my lower lash line, but on top, it stayed the whole day. It's really really really really black, when you first swipe it on without mascara, it looks ridiculous. When you put it on, really get into the base of the lashes, because if you don't, it is very obvious. It really doesn't budge, unless you deliberately swipe your finger across where you put the eyeliner, which nobody really does. I also like the brush, because you can use the tip to get a more natural line, or use the thicker part to get that dramatic look. I do recommend this, it's really a great purchase at the drugstore.

on 3/5/2011 3:44:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I really liked it the very first time I put it on, but the times after that it was.. meh. It's not bad, but it's not great. I don't like that it dries shiny. The felt tip is nice and flexible but started to curve to the side in the direction that I've been using it, and I wish it would just stay straight.

on 3/2/2011 6:49:00 PM

I was really excited to buy this product because I've heard so much good reviews on it but when I finally bought it I was dissapointed. I did not like the formula because it would easily dry out and peel out 3 hours after I apply it. It was not long-lasting at all. The only thing I did like was the packaging. Will not buy again. I'll stick to my Milani Eye Tech Liquid Liner.

on 3/1/2011 3:34:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

I absolutely love this liquid eyeliner!!!! This is the only brand I use and I have never had any problems with it. I have used many kinds of liquid eyeliners and I personally think this is the best. It is so easy to use and apply. I like how the applicator has a long handle (like a pen) and you can hold it like a pen when you apply your eyeliner. The thick spongy tip is very smooth when it glides on and is very easy if you want a very dark and intense look or just a natural thin line look. Like it says on the packaging it does have a long wear. By the end of the day sometimes I still have a hard time scrubbing it off. Better than it smearing off in the middle of the day :] For those looking a good brand of eyeliner and an easy applicator this is a good investment!!!