December 19, 2014 | 1514 users online

Eyeliner - L'Oreal - Carbon Black Lineur Intense Felt Tip Liquid Eyeliner

rated 5 of 5 on 2/24/2011 12:49:00 PM More reviews by NicoleBattaglia

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I absolutely love this eyeliner. It is so easy to use, because of the felt-tip applicator. I often use this to draw a thin line on my upper lashline, then I set it with a black eyeshadow. I have repurchased this about 3 times.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/23/2011 3:28:00 AM More reviews by nubletta

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a great liquid liner when you're on the go or in a rush. I'm always rushing to get to work so I use this to apply my winged liner instead of using gel e/l. It works pretty well. I have oily eyelids and haven't experienced fading with eyeshadow underneath. However, without eyeshadow, it fades ridiculously quick so if you plan on wearing no eyeshadow or have oily lids, try to at least apply your powder foundation on your lids. It's a tad expensive for a d/s liner, but really convenient so it doesn't matter too much. It's about $7-8 at Walmart or Target. It's great for drawing thin lines too. The color is pretty black. I've had it for a month and haven't seen it dry out yet.

Side note: it burns my eyes when I remove it. One lippie off for that.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/23/2011 12:51:00 AM More reviews by modmaja

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love how easy to use this is. You don't have to worry about having a clean brush ready like you would for gel liner, and I actually love that you re dip the felt tip in the product. Every time I've had the pen style kind it has dried out, or needed to be held kind of vertically to get the product to come out. This is plenty black enough for me, though I don't always love the shine it has.

The major downside is lasting power. It can flake off relatively easily, especially if you have a tendency to touch your eyes. It is nice that it washes off easily with water at the end of the day, but it is definitely not going to make it through any humidity/moisture/rain. I don't use it all the time because of that, but it is really convenient to use if you are in a rush or going out at night/won't be wearing it all day long.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/20/2011 3:36:00 PM More reviews by Doreli

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this eyeliner. i have been buying this product for about a year. I love the felt tip. I have bought the L'Oreal Intense Lineur in the brush tip once because they didn't have any of the felt tip in stock and I hated using it. It was so hard to get used to how limp the brush was and I couldn't wait to get back to the felt tip. This eyeliner is so similar to using a pen that it really makes it easy to use. I love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/20/2011 1:05:00 PM More reviews by TGonz

This is a VERY good eyeliner, especially if you are just learning how to apply liquid liners. The long, unique, felt-tip pen is flexible, making it very forgiving. Meaning, it you're hands are unsteady when applying it, then it can move along with you, making it 5 times easier to form a straight, thin, dramatic, intense, line.

This lasts REALLY long, nearly all day. Sometimes, you can get away applying this alone without eyeshadow or primer.

It gives you a nice, dramatic, line! Its applicator is really flexible, making it really easy to achieve an arabic, cat eye or chola look.

The packaging is nice, too. Its simple, yet classy.

Its somewhat expensive, for a product found at a drugstore, but that's okay, its worth it, anyway, since this lasts you a long time.

I cannot think of one bad thing to say about this product. I LOVE it and I would buy it again!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/12/2011 9:31:00 PM More reviews by babygirl95

I love this one even more than the original, if it is possible. It is the perfect blackest black shade out there. The brush is amazing. It is nice and stiff and really lets you create a thin line if that's what you want to do. This stuff stays on my eyes really well despite the fact that it is not waterproof. It's a great product. It's become a little difficult to find, so when I do find it, I definitely stock up! I think people are beginning to find out about this gem and buying them all up! HG status. Love this liquid eyeliner!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/3/2011 3:14:00 AM More reviews by yelloats

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

new hg! i used to use the maybelline line stiletto but i ran out and bought this for a change and i am totally switching to this one! the pigmentation is sooo much better! its so much darker than the maybelline one where i have to do lik atleast 3 coats! this felt tip is also very flexible but i think its a bit more stiff than the maybelline one which gives a little more control. LOVE IT! and its not water proof which is exactly great for me cuz i hate spending a lot of time removing eyemakeup. it comes off in lik 5 seconds with a cotton swab with water :)

JK! EDIT:
I've been using this for several weeks now and i have to take back the HG part, i will definitely go back to the maybelline one now. altho this applies faster b/c its more pigmented and requires less layering, it seems to get dry and flake off waaay more than the maybelline one throughout the day and so the line gets like blotchy and missing which didn't happen as often witht he maybelline one. and then the flakes are stuck on my face and i dont realize it sometimes and yeah :/

rated 3 of 5 on 1/30/2011 3:57:00 PM More reviews by LilyKatherine

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This product is average, the liquid is very black even though it claims to be carbon black. I have to put it on at least twice to make it really noticible and the price is average for a drugstore product.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/7/2011 9:35:00 AM More reviews by nikkierod

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this product!!! the way it lines my eyes is great the only down fall is yes it does wear off a bit but I normally set it with an eyeshadow and have no problem with it at all.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/6/2011 8:56:00 PM More reviews by hliiivue

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

this liquid liner just sucked. i was really looking forward to using it b/c its definitely been raved about.
unfortunately, this liner just takes too long to dry. its watery. its streaky. its not even a thick/rich black color. i have to keep reapplying after the first layer dries and still, its streaky. what a pain. it smudges over time.
i've found better liquid liners....and for a cheaper price as well.

sure, the felt tip applicator is workable. the packaging is good.

but too bad this is going to my trash can.