April 18, 2014 | 1825 users online

Makeup Brushes - Sonia Kashuk - Powder Brush

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 10/13/2003 5:21:00 PM More reviews by ruthfarm

I have been using this powder brush daily for more than 6 months now. It is soft, fluffy and applies powder beautifully. This is my first powder brush so I don't have much to compare it with. But I started to appreciate it when I had to reapply powder w

rated 5 of 5 on 10/4/2003 3:50:00 AM More reviews by Kath22

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The best, can't be beat for the price and quality. There is nothing to be said about this brush that hasn't been already said.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/3/2003 10:17:00 AM More reviews by productjunkie76

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

well i have mixed feelings about the brush. it works great and has stayed in good shape, but when i washed it and left it on a paper towel to dry, the towel turned a purplelish color. i don't know if that is dye or what!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/3/2003 6:17:00 AM More reviews by Queengwen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Great brush for a great price. I had this for about a couple years now, and apart from the ocassional shedding, it's still fluffy and in good shape. It does feel a bit rough after a while so regular washes are needed to keep it soft and silky and extends the life of the brushes as well. I wash my brushes with a mild shampoo, rinse well, reshape, and air dry them flat.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/14/2003 3:33:00 PM More reviews by karibarilicious

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is a really great brush. I didn't realize how bad my old powder brush was until I tried this. It's very soft and easily blends powder into my face. *UPDATE* well the stupid thing fell apart. apparently the glue isn't strong enough to keep it together, therefore i would not repurchase this brush.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/13/2003 7:40:00 PM More reviews by blondeambitioned

All I have to say is, wow. I used to have an awful synthetic powder brush (quelle horreur!) and if you don't believe me when I say there is a huge difference between a brush with synthetic hair and natural hair... go out and buy this brush - you won't regret it. Sonia Kashuk's brushes and makeup tools are definitely some of the best items in her collection - this brush is a meager $9.99 at Target and goes wonderfully with her fabulous Barely There loose powder. continued >>

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/12/2003 7:59:00 PM More reviews by 1MegMeg

For $10 this is decent brush. It is soft and fluffy and definitely much higher quality than other drug store brushes, however it does shed. But for $10, it's not the total end of the world. Nevertheless, I prefer my Body Shop powder brush, which is silky soft, does not shed AT ALL (not even one hair), and is only marginally more expensive.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/12/2003 6:25:00 PM More reviews by jeanniejade

Age: Unknown Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This brush was good for the price, however after two years of use, its beginning to shed a lot and getting really wiry and harsh on the skin, even after using delicate brush cleanser (MAC) Will probably end up buying a kabuki brush next.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/27/2003 2:38:00 PM More reviews by SassE142

Awesome brush! I really can't compare to any high end brushes but this definitely feels like one. So soft and applies so evenly. I used this when applying my bronzer and it distributes it so evenly. I love this. Actually i'm thinking of getting another 1.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/19/2003 4:19:00 PM More reviews by Vunser

This is very soft and is very high quality for the price. It works very wonderfully. Be Aware that my sister had one from a about a year ago and it is NOT the same brush--not as soft...so i think they must have upgraded or else there are some defects out there.