Salux Nylon Japanese Bath Towel

4.8

Nylon 60% Polyester 40%

on 12/5/2011 11:40:00 AM

a phenomenal product. makes skin very soft and glowing. easy to use, clean, and maintain. very affordable, enduring, sanitary. prolongs the life of soaps, shower gels, face washes. never buying a facial or body scrub again. this cloth is stellar. spread the word, buy some for friends and loved ones.

on 11/28/2011 1:36:00 PM

I've tried to like this. I've bought it on several occasions, wowed by the reviews here, hoping it would clear up some mild body acne and KP. But it's just too abrasive for me. It makes my legs itchy and my back and shoulders break out, so I switched back to a shower poof. I do have sensitive skin, for the record.

on 11/26/2011 1:59:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I LOVE THIS! Gets my pores really clean, and it makes soap and shower gels last a long time. Sudses up really well. It's helping my back acne clear up. Get one! It's so cheap!

Absolutely fantastic. I have keratosis pilaris and this has reduced it (or at least the bumpiness) greatly. LOVE. I feel super smooth after.

on 11/22/2011 3:57:00 PM

WHAT IS IT? Nylon washcloth (large enough to use on one's back without reaching)
INGREDIENTS: Nylon
DOES IT PERFORM? This has a very tight mesh consistency that allows it to be sufficiently abrasive to exfoliate well without being overly rough. Use with care on more delicate regions of the body. I use this is as my sole body cleanser along with water and find that it removes dirt and odours easily. I wash mine after use to prevent bacterial buildup (hand wash with soap) and dry outside the humid conditions in the bathroom. Washing with the salux cloth and water has prevented the usual dry itchy skin that comes with Canadian winters and also works well to remove the chlorine smell from my skin after swimming. I do not need or use a cleanser with this cloth. This has also prevented the appearance of keratosis pilaris on my upper arms as it exfoliates without drying.
WOULD YOU BUY AGAIN? Absolutely. There are now several alternative bath mitts and cloths available both in the US and Canada in brick and mortar stores - look for any mesh cloth or glove that lists nylon as its principle component.
PRICE: $5.00 CAD online

on 10/29/2011 3:50:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Gosh I have had my pack of 2 towels for a loooong loooooong loooooong time. I am actually embarassed to say how long in case it might gross people out but it just goes to show how long these things keep even with regular use. I actually found my towels in a Marshalls. I immediately knew I had to have these and that they made sense as a regular bath tool. I will definately buy more if mine ever fall apart but they seem to be industrial strength.

on 10/28/2011 6:19:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

The best exfoliating towel EVER! They were all sold out at multiple Asian stores in my area, but my coworker had an extra and let me have it. Yes, it is rough, but don't overdo it with the scrubbing and it will leave your skin baby smooth. It also helped with my eczema. I also use it on my face very gently and leaves it super smooth for days.

on 10/21/2011 9:11:00 PM

Right...these are fantastic. You feel extremely clean, exfoliated and really...invigorated. Seriously. They really do get your circulation going. I could really tell as my tattoos stood out quite vividly after I finished in the shower. I also used it very gently on my face...once a week or so of that and you will have a very clean, exfoliated, smooth face as well. Customer service from the website is fab... I ordered my cloths last weekend, they shipped on on my Tuesday here in New Zealand and arrived in THREE days from California. These will stay as a staple in my bathroom -

on 10/17/2011 2:12:00 AM

Okay, just adding to the hundreds of girls already obsessed with these bath towels. I have never felt cleaner or better exfoliated before...I just lather up with my regular soap bar and scrub away. Just bought a 4-pack to give to my mum & sis :)

on 10/3/2011 12:26:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

i'm in love ..my skin is much more softer , my back is much more clear now , i feel really clean..i mean really clean ..would def repurchase again and again and again as long as this wash cloth does what it does now ...hope the makers of this wash cloth never change a thing about it ..love

Popular Misc Beauty Tools